NATION

PASSWORD

10 Killed In Buffalo, New York Shooting

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
San Lumen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 72663
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby San Lumen » Mon May 16, 2022 5:22 pm

Indomitable Friendship wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:
No, you do not. This is genuinely some Lysenkoist style shit in how detached it is from reality. You'd actually be laughed out of a class on the topic.



No it's not new I've been talking to racists online for 10 years, the only thing different about your posts is that it's even more pseudo-scientific than most, and that's saying something.

All you have to offer is snide remarks, whereas I can objectively prove my theories with evidence: Belyaev's foxes, prisoner testosterone, heritability and so on and so forth. Anyway, this all off topic.


Not really. You want this person and any person who commits a crime to suffer no consequences and instead have mob rule. You want no courts, no laws and no prisons. That is so beyond extreme I can’t even mince words.

User avatar
Indomitable Friendship
Diplomat
 
Posts: 934
Founded: Oct 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Indomitable Friendship » Mon May 16, 2022 5:25 pm

San Lumen wrote::idea:
Indomitable Friendship wrote:I'm not that idealistic. Rulers use law to monopolize power. Remember how ancient kings were the only ones that could commune with the gods? I already told you about the shooter. Whoever were to get his hands on him decides his fate. I know you don't like this, but that is part of human autonomy and the State doesn't have the right to monopolize it.


You are ridiculously idealistic to the point where it’s apparent you live in another reality. Your completely ignorant of many things two of them being history and law and order.

There needs to be someone to lead and make law when people are in one place. Even the animal kingdom has leaders and rules.

Your stupid statement about the shooting is insulting to the victims. It’s as if you want this to keep happening because law and order is wrong to you.

I never said we don't need leaders or order. I just want more horizontal leadership and autonomy between people. I would prefer some normal, moderate "crime" over mass shootings and genocidal wars waged by the State. Yes, centralized law is wrong to me. It is cognitive supremacism and inherently dysgenic. I already told you I value freedom and I am tired of this boring, bland and predictable world you force me to live under.

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 51732
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Mon May 16, 2022 5:25 pm

Gujsbo wrote:I don't understand how he's racist? and do you think I'm racist? This is one of the only threads I've seen people stick up for white people so I would like to thank Indomitable Friendship.


Yes, you both are.

Indomitable Friendship wrote:All you have to offer is snide remarks, whereas I can objectively prove my theories with evidence: Belyaev's foxes, prisoner testosterone, heritability and so on and so forth. Anyway, this all off topic.


Oh no it's perfectly on topic. The sort of insane shit y'all peddle is the reason impressionable losers like the guy in this story keep killing people in droves. In stories like this it's easy for people to forget and move on because it's a distant thing but we have you here to keep it alive and fresh and remind us that your ilk are far too numerous nowadays.
Socialist, Pagan, Gun Manufacturer

User avatar
The United Penguin Commonwealth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1725
Founded: Feb 01, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Penguin Commonwealth » Mon May 16, 2022 5:27 pm

Indomitable Friendship wrote:
The United Penguin Commonwealth wrote:
so Africans didn’t evolve for “that level of development” and need law enforcement to keep them in check, while the peaceful europeans don’t? do you have evidence for this?

What Africans do is their business and the European wars a result of oligarchs sending people to die. It doesn't make someone inherently violent when they're manipulated and coerced into slaughter by their rulers. My evidence is natural selection, evolution and domestication. Humans are a part of the animal kingdom, not above it and we are at the mercy of biological mechanics like any other species.


so how did natural selection evolve an incompatibility with development and a disposition of unruliness that requires law enforcement? how did natural selection evolve the supposed peacefulness of Europeans? extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. you cannot just gesture vaguely at evolution to explain something.

okay, so why do white people commit crimes against other white people?

Alignment: LibLeft
Ideology: Libertarian Social Democracy
8values: results
LeftValues: results
Compass: results
SapplyValues: results
InfValues: results

Heloin wrote:If your faith is hatred towards other people for being born a way then your faith isn’t worth a whole lot.

Kannap wrote:Gotta deny people are born gay because then you have to wrestle with the idea that if people are born gay then its by God's design and, if such, serves a God-given purpose and that doesn't mesh with God believing its a sin.

User avatar
The United Penguin Commonwealth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1725
Founded: Feb 01, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Penguin Commonwealth » Mon May 16, 2022 5:28 pm

Gujsbo wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:
Yes, you both are.



Oh no it's perfectly on topic. The sort of insane shit y'all peddle is the reason impressionable losers like the guy in this story keep killing people in droves. In stories like this it's easy for people to forget and move on because it's a distant thing but we have you here to keep it alive and fresh and remind us that your ilk are far too numerous nowadays.

What if I think your rascist?


you think my racist is what?

I would ask you for evidence.

Alignment: LibLeft
Ideology: Libertarian Social Democracy
8values: results
LeftValues: results
Compass: results
SapplyValues: results
InfValues: results

Heloin wrote:If your faith is hatred towards other people for being born a way then your faith isn’t worth a whole lot.

Kannap wrote:Gotta deny people are born gay because then you have to wrestle with the idea that if people are born gay then its by God's design and, if such, serves a God-given purpose and that doesn't mesh with God believing its a sin.

User avatar
Rusozak
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5139
Founded: Jun 14, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rusozak » Mon May 16, 2022 5:28 pm

Gujsbo wrote:
Rusozak wrote:
You don't seem to understand the concept that the dominant group of a society, by definition, cannot be oppressed.


So there can be no discrimination towards white people (Nation of Islam) and groups that want to send us back to Europe? And apparently, our interests do not matter?


We're not talking about whites living in the Middle East. In a society where white people constitute the dominant portion of society, with the most economic and political power (i.e. the USA, all of Europe), white people can't be an oppressed and marginalized group. And as far as "sending Europeans back to Europe" goes, that depends if they exist in foreign lands as colonial masters.
NOTE: This nation's government style, policies, and opinions in roleplay or forum 7 does not represent my true beliefs. It is purely for the enjoyment of the game.

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 51732
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Mon May 16, 2022 5:28 pm

Gujsbo wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:
Yes, you both are.



Oh no it's perfectly on topic. The sort of insane shit y'all peddle is the reason impressionable losers like the guy in this story keep killing people in droves. In stories like this it's easy for people to forget and move on because it's a distant thing but we have you here to keep it alive and fresh and remind us that your ilk are far too numerous nowadays.

What if I think your rascist?


I don't give a shit what you think if I'm being perfectly honest, and I imagine most here would probably laugh at you for it.
Socialist, Pagan, Gun Manufacturer

User avatar
Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12319
Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Mon May 16, 2022 5:31 pm

Washington Resistance Army wrote:
Gujsbo wrote:What if I think your rascist?


I don't give a shit what you think if I'm being perfectly honest, and I imagine most here would probably laugh at you for it.


Would?

I know I already am.

I mean.. this is literally textbook example of "everyone that disagrees with me is a Nazi" right here.
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Mon May 16, 2022 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
Mallorea and Riva should resign
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

User avatar
San Lumen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 72663
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby San Lumen » Mon May 16, 2022 5:36 pm

Indomitable Friendship wrote:
San Lumen wrote::idea:

You are ridiculously idealistic to the point where it’s apparent you live in another reality. Your completely ignorant of many things two of them being history and law and order.

There needs to be someone to lead and make law when people are in one place. Even the animal kingdom has leaders and rules.

Your stupid statement about the shooting is insulting to the victims. It’s as if you want this to keep happening because law and order is wrong to you.

I never said we don't need leaders or order. I just want more horizontal leadership and autonomy between people. I would prefer some normal, moderate "crime" over mass shootings and genocidal wars waged by the State. Yes, centralized law is wrong to me. It is cognitive supremacism and inherently dysgenic. I already told you I value freedom and I am tired of this boring, bland and predictable world you force me to live under.


What the heck is horizontal leadership?

Crime will always happen and always has happened since the dawn of civilization. Your ideas would lead to free for all.

How is having law supremacism?

What freedom don’t you have? The world is far from boring, bland predictable. I think you need to get out more and travel to some other countries.

User avatar
Indomitable Friendship
Diplomat
 
Posts: 934
Founded: Oct 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Indomitable Friendship » Mon May 16, 2022 5:37 pm

San Lumen wrote:
Indomitable Friendship wrote:All you have to offer is snide remarks, whereas I can objectively prove my theories with evidence: Belyaev's foxes, prisoner testosterone, heritability and so on and so forth. Anyway, this all off topic.


Not really. You want this person and any person who commits a crime to suffer no consequences and instead have mob rule. You want no courts, no laws and no prisons. That is so beyond extreme I can’t even mince words.

There is no such thing as "crime". There is only the spectrum of human behavior, some is competitive, some is cooperative and much is in between. I want people to handle their own business, as opposed to the State playing God and having the final authority over all affairs. I reject your authoritarian supremacism in favor of organic human dynamics and I will spend my life trying to escape or minimize the effects of this world's suffocating uniformity. I wish the aliens that dropped me off on this rock would come retrieve me and return me to whatever planet I'm actually from, so I can be free and around an actually interesting species that isn't so 1 dimensional and shallow.

User avatar
The United Penguin Commonwealth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1725
Founded: Feb 01, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Penguin Commonwealth » Mon May 16, 2022 5:38 pm

nvm
Last edited by The United Penguin Commonwealth on Mon May 16, 2022 5:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Alignment: LibLeft
Ideology: Libertarian Social Democracy
8values: results
LeftValues: results
Compass: results
SapplyValues: results
InfValues: results

Heloin wrote:If your faith is hatred towards other people for being born a way then your faith isn’t worth a whole lot.

Kannap wrote:Gotta deny people are born gay because then you have to wrestle with the idea that if people are born gay then its by God's design and, if such, serves a God-given purpose and that doesn't mesh with God believing its a sin.

User avatar
Indomitable Friendship
Diplomat
 
Posts: 934
Founded: Oct 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Indomitable Friendship » Mon May 16, 2022 5:41 pm

Washington Resistance Army wrote:
Gujsbo wrote:I don't understand how he's racist? and do you think I'm racist? This is one of the only threads I've seen people stick up for white people so I would like to thank Indomitable Friendship.


Yes, you both are.

Indomitable Friendship wrote:All you have to offer is snide remarks, whereas I can objectively prove my theories with evidence: Belyaev's foxes, prisoner testosterone, heritability and so on and so forth. Anyway, this all off topic.


Oh no it's perfectly on topic. The sort of insane shit y'all peddle is the reason impressionable losers like the guy in this story keep killing people in droves. In stories like this it's easy for people to forget and move on because it's a distant thing but we have you here to keep it alive and fresh and remind us that your ilk are far too numerous nowadays.

There's no one like me, sorry. Just because I'm ethnocentric doesn't mean I'm the same as all these other guys. You're just another generic and closed minded individual judging people from your ivory tower.

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 72345
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Thermodolia » Mon May 16, 2022 5:42 pm

Indomitable Friendship wrote:
San Lumen wrote:
Not really. You want this person and any person who commits a crime to suffer no consequences and instead have mob rule. You want no courts, no laws and no prisons. That is so beyond extreme I can’t even mince words.

There is no such thing as "crime". There is only the spectrum of human behavior, some is competitive, some is cooperative and much is in between. I want people to handle their own business, as opposed to the State playing God and having the final authority over all affairs. I reject your authoritarian supremacism in favor of organic human dynamics and I will spend my life trying to escape or minimize the effects of this world's suffocating uniformity. I wish the aliens that dropped me off on this rock would come retrieve me and return me to whatever planet I'm actually from, so I can be free and around an actually interesting species that isn't so 1 dimensional and shallow.

This children is your mind on libertarianism
Male, State Socialist, Cultural Nationalist, Welfare Chauvinist lives somewhere in AZ I'm GAY! Disabled US Military Veteran
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

User avatar
Indomitable Friendship
Diplomat
 
Posts: 934
Founded: Oct 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Indomitable Friendship » Mon May 16, 2022 5:46 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Indomitable Friendship wrote:There is no such thing as "crime". There is only the spectrum of human behavior, some is competitive, some is cooperative and much is in between. I want people to handle their own business, as opposed to the State playing God and having the final authority over all affairs. I reject your authoritarian supremacism in favor of organic human dynamics and I will spend my life trying to escape or minimize the effects of this world's suffocating uniformity. I wish the aliens that dropped me off on this rock would come retrieve me and return me to whatever planet I'm actually from, so I can be free and around an actually interesting species that isn't so 1 dimensional and shallow.

This children is your mind on libertarianism

I'm not even libertarian. I don't believe in intellectual property and would prefer mutualism over private property. I think there should government, but it should be a service to the people, not a central authority over everyone.

User avatar
Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12319
Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Mon May 16, 2022 5:48 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Indomitable Friendship wrote:There is no such thing as "crime". There is only the spectrum of human behavior, some is competitive, some is cooperative and much is in between. I want people to handle their own business, as opposed to the State playing God and having the final authority over all affairs. I reject your authoritarian supremacism in favor of organic human dynamics and I will spend my life trying to escape or minimize the effects of this world's suffocating uniformity. I wish the aliens that dropped me off on this rock would come retrieve me and return me to whatever planet I'm actually from, so I can be free and around an actually interesting species that isn't so 1 dimensional and shallow.

This children is your mind on libertarianism


I've seen "The Purge" and to be honest, they shouldn't have made any sequels to it. It wasn't a great movie at all.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
Mallorea and Riva should resign
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

User avatar
San Lumen
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 72663
Founded: Jul 02, 2009
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby San Lumen » Mon May 16, 2022 5:48 pm

Indomitable Friendship wrote:
San Lumen wrote:
Not really. You want this person and any person who commits a crime to suffer no consequences and instead have mob rule. You want no courts, no laws and no prisons. That is so beyond extreme I can’t even mince words.

There is no such thing as "crime". There is only the spectrum of human behavior, some is competitive, some is cooperative and much is in between. I want people to handle their own business, as opposed to the State playing God and having the final authority over all affairs. I reject your authoritarian supremacism in favor of organic human dynamics and I will spend my life trying to escape or minimize the effects of this world's suffocating uniformity. I wish the aliens that dropped me off on this rock would come retrieve me and return me to whatever planet I'm actually from, so I can be free and around an actually interesting species that isn't so 1 dimensional and shallow.


I don’t even know to respond to this utter lunacy. You don’t know what authoritarianism is.

The world is far from shallow. You need to get out more and travel to other countries to get some perspective.

Go get a cabin in the woods somewhere by a stream.

User avatar
Infected Mushroom
Post Czar
 
Posts: 38208
Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Mon May 16, 2022 5:49 pm

Heloin wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:
If the police don’t have enough manpower/firepower/organizational capacity to handle gun crimes and drug crimes, then they need more forces.

That American police forces are the largest paramilitary organisations on the planet and outclass most national militaries is clearly lost on you.


It seems they need even more if it’s true that they aren’t currently winning the wars on guns and drugs.

If some rando can get a gun and pull a Buffalo massacre, then clearly the state isn’t strong enough/hasn’t been given enough power.
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Mon May 16, 2022 5:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 72345
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Thermodolia » Mon May 16, 2022 5:50 pm

Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:This children is your mind on libertarianism


I've seen "The Purge" and to be honest, they shouldn't have made any sequels to it. It wasn't a great movie at all.

It was ok. Decent movie, interesting idea. They definitely tried to squeeze blood from a stone though with the sequels
Male, State Socialist, Cultural Nationalist, Welfare Chauvinist lives somewhere in AZ I'm GAY! Disabled US Military Veteran
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

User avatar
Indomitable Friendship
Diplomat
 
Posts: 934
Founded: Oct 16, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Indomitable Friendship » Mon May 16, 2022 5:50 pm

San Lumen wrote:
Indomitable Friendship wrote:I never said we don't need leaders or order. I just want more horizontal leadership and autonomy between people. I would prefer some normal, moderate "crime" over mass shootings and genocidal wars waged by the State. Yes, centralized law is wrong to me. It is cognitive supremacism and inherently dysgenic. I already told you I value freedom and I am tired of this boring, bland and predictable world you force me to live under.


What the heck is horizontal leadership?

Crime will always happen and always has happened since the dawn of civilization. Your ideas would lead to free for all.

How is having law supremacism?

What freedom don’t you have? The world is far from boring, bland predictable. I think you need to get out more and travel to some other countries.

I'll answer this later. I'm tired of being mocked for being different, right now.

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 72345
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Thermodolia » Mon May 16, 2022 5:51 pm

San Lumen wrote:
Indomitable Friendship wrote:There is no such thing as "crime". There is only the spectrum of human behavior, some is competitive, some is cooperative and much is in between. I want people to handle their own business, as opposed to the State playing God and having the final authority over all affairs. I reject your authoritarian supremacism in favor of organic human dynamics and I will spend my life trying to escape or minimize the effects of this world's suffocating uniformity. I wish the aliens that dropped me off on this rock would come retrieve me and return me to whatever planet I'm actually from, so I can be free and around an actually interesting species that isn't so 1 dimensional and shallow.


I don’t even know to respond to this utter lunacy. You don’t know what authoritarianism is.

Neither do you.
Male, State Socialist, Cultural Nationalist, Welfare Chauvinist lives somewhere in AZ I'm GAY! Disabled US Military Veteran
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

User avatar
Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 12319
Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Mon May 16, 2022 5:51 pm

Infected Mushroom wrote:
Heloin wrote:That American police forces are the largest paramilitary organisations on the planet and outclass most national militaries is clearly lost on you.


It seems they need even more if it’s true that they aren’t currently winning the wars on guns and drugs.

If some rando can get a gun and pull a Buffalo massacre, then clearly the state is nit going enough/hasn’t been given enough power.


Championing for people to be jailed or arbitrarily punished before a crime has even been committed is bad IM, even from you.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
Mallorea and Riva should resign
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 72345
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Thermodolia » Mon May 16, 2022 5:52 pm

Infected Mushroom wrote:
Heloin wrote:That American police forces are the largest paramilitary organisations on the planet and outclass most national militaries is clearly lost on you.


It seems they need even more if it’s true that they aren’t currently winning the wars on guns and drugs.

If some rando can get a gun and pull a Buffalo massacre, then clearly the state is not going enough/hasn’t been given enough power.

Or you stop the war on drugs.

Also there is no war on guns, and there can’t be because of the Second A
Male, State Socialist, Cultural Nationalist, Welfare Chauvinist lives somewhere in AZ I'm GAY! Disabled US Military Veteran
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

User avatar
Washington Resistance Army
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 51732
Founded: Aug 08, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Washington Resistance Army » Mon May 16, 2022 5:52 pm

Indomitable Friendship wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:
Yes, you both are.



Oh no it's perfectly on topic. The sort of insane shit y'all peddle is the reason impressionable losers like the guy in this story keep killing people in droves. In stories like this it's easy for people to forget and move on because it's a distant thing but we have you here to keep it alive and fresh and remind us that your ilk are far too numerous nowadays.

There's no one like me, sorry. Just because I'm ethnocentric doesn't mean I'm the same as all these other guys. You're just another generic and closed minded individual judging people from your ivory tower.


This honestly reads like a stereotypical teenager going through a phase and complaining about how their parents just don't get them.

San Lumen wrote:
Indomitable Friendship wrote:There is no such thing as "crime". There is only the spectrum of human behavior, some is competitive, some is cooperative and much is in between. I want people to handle their own business, as opposed to the State playing God and having the final authority over all affairs. I reject your authoritarian supremacism in favor of organic human dynamics and I will spend my life trying to escape or minimize the effects of this world's suffocating uniformity. I wish the aliens that dropped me off on this rock would come retrieve me and return me to whatever planet I'm actually from, so I can be free and around an actually interesting species that isn't so 1 dimensional and shallow.


I don’t even know to respond to this utter lunacy. You don’t know what authoritarianism is.

The world is far from shallow. You need to get out more and travel to other countries to get some perspective.

Go get a cabin in the woods somewhere by a stream.


Not even other countries, literally just getting out more. The world is only as bland as you make it.
Socialist, Pagan, Gun Manufacturer

User avatar
Thermodolia
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 72345
Founded: Oct 07, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Thermodolia » Mon May 16, 2022 5:53 pm

Paddy O Fernature wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:
It seems they need even more if it’s true that they aren’t currently winning the wars on guns and drugs.

If some rando can get a gun and pull a Buffalo massacre, then clearly the state is nit going enough/hasn’t been given enough power.


Championing for people to be jailed or arbitrarily punished before a crime has even been committed is bad IM, even from you.

It’s pretty on brand for him though. He did want to ban dogs, sentence people to death for talking in movies, and put interlocks in all vehicles because people might speed.
Male, State Socialist, Cultural Nationalist, Welfare Chauvinist lives somewhere in AZ I'm GAY! Disabled US Military Veteran
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
>Xovland: I keep getting ads for printer ink. Sometimes, when you get that feeling down there, you have to look at some steamy printer pictures.
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

User avatar
The United Penguin Commonwealth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1725
Founded: Feb 01, 2022
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Penguin Commonwealth » Mon May 16, 2022 5:54 pm

Indomitable Friendship wrote:
San Lumen wrote:
Not really. You want this person and any person who commits a crime to suffer no consequences and instead have mob rule. You want no courts, no laws and no prisons. That is so beyond extreme I can’t even mince words.

There is no such thing as "crime". There is only the spectrum of human behavior, some is competitive, some is cooperative and much is in between. I want people to handle their own business, as opposed to the State playing God and having the final authority over all affairs. I reject your authoritarian supremacism in favor of organic human dynamics and I will spend my life trying to escape or minimize the effects of this world's suffocating uniformity. I wish the aliens that dropped me off on this rock would come retrieve me and return me to whatever planet I'm actually from, so I can be free and around an actually interesting species that isn't so 1 dimensional and shallow.


what are you talking about?

so is murder competitive or cooperative?

when people handle their own business, they usually create power structures.

ah yes, people being put in prison for murder or other crimes is the state playing God and being authoritarian supremacist.

why do you think people will be less shallow in an anarchist system?

Alignment: LibLeft
Ideology: Libertarian Social Democracy
8values: results
LeftValues: results
Compass: results
SapplyValues: results
InfValues: results

Heloin wrote:If your faith is hatred towards other people for being born a way then your faith isn’t worth a whole lot.

Kannap wrote:Gotta deny people are born gay because then you have to wrestle with the idea that if people are born gay then its by God's design and, if such, serves a God-given purpose and that doesn't mesh with God believing its a sin.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dazchan, Free Algerstonia, Juansonia, Salus Maior, World Anarchic Union

Advertisement

Remove ads