NATION

PASSWORD

Your least favourite class?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Your least favourite class?

The bourgeoise
32%
Mathematics
29%
Chemistry
5%
Other natural sciences (Physics, biology, astronomy)
8%
Social sciences (Psychology, sociology, economics, politics and government)
3%
Literature
6%
Foreign languages
6%
History
0%
Other humanities (Philosophy, history)
2%
Arts
9%

Total votes : 219

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 04, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:59 am

Rosmana wrote:Music, it made no sense at all.

Damn. I forgot music. That was horrible. There weren't enough instruments to go round, and when it turned out I didn't have good enough rhythm to contribute ON THE TRIANGLE the teacher stopped offering me anything. Or more accurately, I stopped consenting to making a fool of myself.

The book-work wasn't much better, but I sort-of learned to read music.
I report offenses if and only if they are crimes.
No footwear industry: citizens cannot afford new shoes.
High rate of Nobel prizes and other academic achievements.

Rosmana
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 08, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Rosmana » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:01 am

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:
Rosmana wrote:Music, it made no sense at all.

Damn. I forgot music. That was horrible. There weren't enough instruments to go round, and when it turned out I didn't have good enough rhythm to contribute ON THE TRIANGLE the teacher stopped offering me anything. Or more accurately, I stopped consenting to making a fool of myself.

My biggest prtoblem that I had no idea how to even hold the instruments, I could not read notes, I have no sense of rythm and songs where all crap.
-News in Dispatches, NS stats are not accurate-

My other nations are Rosmana and raskana

-Stop Putin NOW, copy if you agree-

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:02 am

Focus all of your firepower on arithmetic
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:02 am

Mathematics.

Fucking hated it.

Wasnt a fan of music class either mainly because the teacher was a bitch from what i remember.
Last edited by The Huskar Social Union on Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:08 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:Mathematics.

Fucking hated it.

Wasnt a fan of music class either mainly because the teacher was a bitch from what i remember.

One of my math teachers was bitch as well.
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:18 am

Rosmana wrote:
Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:

My biggest prtoblem that I had no idea how to even hold the instruments, I could not read notes, I have no sense of rythm and songs where all crap.

Other than language classes or maybe Art, it would be THE subject where some kids come in with a big head start. It really calls for streamed classes right from the beginning.

Esalia
Minister

Founded: Oct 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Esalia » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:21 am

English.

I was the "why can't the blue curtains just be blue?" kid. I did not get analysing texts at all, sucked at their essays, and if I ever see anything Shakespeare again it will be way too soon.

Didn't help that my teacher for much of Year 11 (so my exam year) was a shit teacher who was hated by pretty much everyone.
Formerly Estanglia.

Pro: Things I think are good.
Anti: Things I think are bad.

Rosmana
Diplomat

Postby Rosmana » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:22 am

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:
Rosmana wrote:My biggest prtoblem that I had no idea how to even hold the instruments, I could not read notes, I have no sense of rythm and songs where all crap.

Other than language classes or maybe Art, it would be THE subject where some kids come in with a big head start. It really calls for streamed classes right from the beginning.

Gym, same thing, NEVER do competitive sports there, its just a bullies playhground. :unsure:

New haven america
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New haven america » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:25 am

Fucking hated it.

One time in elementary school the music teacher wanted to start up a choir, which was fairly successful because over 30 people joined. But there was an issue, that being the teacher herself because she was such a massive bitch. (Lots of stuff that's minor but can really grate on people over time. Calling people out for perceived personal offenses, weird audition processes made to exclude people, or outright bullying some kids)

She was so bad that even when the school got a new music teacher only ~8 people joined the new choir group made under the new teacher because people didn't want to deal with the possibility of a repeat of her.
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:37 am

New haven america wrote:

Fucking hated it.

One time in elementary school the music teacher wanted to start up a choir, which was fairly successful because over 30 people joined. But there was an issue, that being the teacher herself because she was such a massive bitch. (Lots of stuff that's minor but can really grate on people over time. Calling people out for perceived personal offenses, weird audition processes made to exclude people, or outright bullying some kids)

She was so bad that even when the school got a new music teacher only ~8 people joined the new choir group made under the new teacher because people didn't want to deal with the possibility of a repeat of her.

I was in the choir when I was in primary school. Luckily, I had teachers who wanted a lively and happy choir not a torture trial.

I did have an English teacher who was somewhat like her, though (the aforementioned one for whom everything -- and I mean everything -- had a hidden Christian meaning). Among her other other, erm, charms, she played favourites.
Last edited by The Free Joy State on Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:40 am

I joined the choir in school to avoid having to say any lines. Just pretended to sing and that was it.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Silvedania
Minister

Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Silvedania » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:40 am

Math, because at the beginning of Zoom Class, my math teacher plays really loud pop songs
It was fine at first, but its just so annoying now
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

The Free Joy State
Senior Issues Editor

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Joy State » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:43 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:I joined the choir in school to avoid having to say any lines. Just pretended to sing and that was it.

In school, the choir and the play were separate. The choir was voluntary, but (in primary) we were conscripted into the play.

I always quite enjoyed it, though. Drama was always a fun class, for me.
"If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." - Toni Morrison

My nation does not represent my beliefs or politics.

Rosmana
Diplomat

Postby Rosmana » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:45 am

The Free Joy State wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:I joined the choir in school to avoid having to say any lines. Just pretended to sing and that was it.

In school, the choir and the play were separate. The choir was voluntary, but (in primary) we were conscripted into the play.

I always quite enjoyed it, though. Drama was always a fun class, for me.

Loved Drama, but I hate singing, I am so frikkin thankfull my country has no choir classes.
Last edited by Rosmana on Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Infected Mushroom
Post Czar

Founded: Apr 15, 2014
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Infected Mushroom » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:59 am

What I liked:

My all time favorite is History. I would go into the library to read more about the history in my spare time. I mean the subject was basically a comic book adventure except in real life. I mean how could anyone NOT like this? The Napoleonic Wars, the Industrial Revolution, the US Civil War, WWI, Cold War etc? Come now. The classes were fun and for most of the semesters I was ahead in the readings because it was just too much fun.

Math was fun too, it was like a puzzle game. I don't remember ANY OF IT now but I remember at the time I was having a blast with Logarithms, Geometry, and radian-degree conversion. As far as I was concerned, Algebra and Calculus was basically a form of witchcraft and magic. The cave people didn't now how to do this but in the TWENTY FIRST CENTURY, we can move Xs and Ys around and solve all kinds of problems with numbers. Also, in the higher math years we were allowed to use graphing calculators and those things were OVER-POWERED (you can literally solve anything pre-calc with it with the press of a few buttons).

I had an unfair advantage in French class because of my days in Quebec so in that class, I was the star (later on, I would create the French club and write the President of the French Club into the CV, it was the greatest win win). The class itself wasn't that bad mainly because from time to time, we got to watch movies with the French setting in class.

Drama class was fun. I love story-telling and being part of stories, and drama allowed for this. I was in the school plays for years and years.

English, Physics, Bible class, Health, Biology and Life Sciences, were all workable. I wasn't too thrilled either way. Though I remember around senior year (once we started doing light and quantum mechanics and moved past the basic Newtonian stuff), Physics just became incredibly incredibly difficult for me personally.

What I did not like:

Chemistry - I err... what's going on in this class? Someone explain it. What? Polar? Not polar? Covalent bonds... titration wait WHAT?! This class made me feel unintelligent and crushed. And the labs, yeah, whatever I touched tended to blow up and the "correct" results wouldn't come out.

Chinese language - For some reason this was mandatory for a few years and for whatever reason, I just couldn't get motivated to cram all these characters into my head. I remember the teachers (there was a succession of them) screaming hell down on the students.

Art class - In school, I didn't like art class. The class was project-centered but I would rush all of work (paintings, drawings, lots of collage works) and the teacher hated me for it; in my report cards he would write that I had no talent at all for the visual arts. I think the reason I rushed was because 1) I wasn't interested in the projects we were doing and 2) I didn't have any confidence, even if I gave 1000/1000 I felt the work would be terrible so why try? "Draw what you see" was a very demoralizing thing to hear and at the time it was just felt like an absolute impossibility... Later on I figured out a viable coping strategy where I'd act like I was trying my best and taking my time with everything but inside, I was dying. This allowed my GPA to survive.

Music classes... did not go well.

PE - Probably the very very worst. In fact, if I had to pick one, this is the one. This is the least favorite.
Last edited by Infected Mushroom on Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:11 am

Infected Mushroom wrote:Art class - In school, I didn't like art class.

Yet it didn't destroy all enthusiasm. That's good.

PE - Probably the very very worst. In fact, if I had to pick one, this is the one. This is the least favorite.

It's a dilemma for modern schools, because kids either love PE or hate it. And government is telling them they have to do all they can to promote physical exercise, but on half of the students PE is doing the opposite. Then there the risk of injury which can get their school sued.

I went to a school where the PE teacher sent us all on a 40 minutes run, off school grounds and up a nearby hummock where he thought he could check on us coming back. But he was probably off bonking one of the other teachers, because the kids had all worked out there was a shortcut, with a nice glade to hang out in (not that nice when it was raining, which was often) which cut the run down to about 10 minutes. Or 20 minutes walk of course. Sometimes he came with us, which was no fun because it was a pretty hard run.

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Cannot think of a name » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:14 am

Rosmana wrote:
Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:

The trick to learning to read the music is understanding you're reading pitch over time.

The other is that western music is built entirely around the piano.

So the notes go up, the pitch goes up. Notes go down, pitch goes down. Each line and space is one white key on the piano. The # or b moves the 'half step', the black keys. They go the direction they sound like, sharp up, flat down.

Once you sort that, it's just a matter of finding the note to orient yourself on the ledger line. For me it was second line from the bottom, G.

Everyone has rhythm, just not everyone has tapped into it. But it's literally built into you. While music varies wildly from culture to culture, there are two things that are constant. A pentatonic scale (it doesn't matter what that means, what matters is it's the overtone structure of your voice...when your voice cracks those 'notes' make up that basic scale) and rhythm, which is literally the first sound you heard, your mom's heart beat. Rhythm is just dividing up that pulse that sits in your chest your whole life. You can train that by using a metronome.

First you just listen to it, let the pattern sit. Then click along with it. Eventually you can turn the metronome off and maintain that rhythm. Ideally you find a song you like and it's tempo. If it's something like rock or pop or the like, there will be a heavy hit on the 1, lighter on the 2, heavier on the 3, light to the 4. This is the space between two lines on a staff of music, the bar. Music is divided up by bars, those are what you are counting when you count music.

Because common time is just dividing a whole into four quarters or beats. So using that click you can count 1-2-3-4. Then 1 2 3 4. (this inverts for jazz, but that can get confusing at first). You can even limit your clicks to 1 and 3, so 1 (out) 3 (out). This emphasis give the bar-the thing you're dividing into 4-shape. You can hear the bass hit on those accented beats, drum or guitar etc.

After that it's just fractions and learning the symbols for those fractions. Circle for whole, circle with a line half. Filled in circle with a line quarter. Filled in circle with a line and a flag, eighth. Catch the pattern? Each one halves the previous one.

So a whole holds for the full 4 counts, a half for 2, and a quarter for 1. After that you add syllables to help out. You add an "and" between notes. If you're tapping your foot, your foot hits the ground on the number, 1-2-3-4. Your foot goes up on the 'up beat' (literally referring to your foot going up, so it's easy to remember), that's the "and."

So foot down, 1. Foot up "and." 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and then would represent eighth notes. The more divisions the more you add to orient your count (1 ee-and-ah etc). But just getting those basic four down is hard enough.

Once you get common time down (4/4) the rest is all built on common time notation. The time signature is oriented as number of beats over note that gets the beat. So common time, 4/4 is 4 beats/quarter note gets the beat (imagine a 1 over the bottom number for the fraction). So a waltz would be 3/4, three beats quarter note gets the beat. Emphasis is again on the one, waltzes are the best at feeling that rhythm. Strong 1 weak 2 3, or 1 2 3. Other notes can get the beat, like an 8th note, most often in 6/8 or six eighth notes to a bar.

Honestly, I just wanted to see if I could describe this without a sheet of music or a piano present. It's just like anything, though. It takes practice. No one just looks at a sheet of music and figures it out.

...well, I kind of did. But that's not the preferred method and I had to relearn a bunch of stuff.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Rosmana
Diplomat

Postby Rosmana » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:16 am

Cannot think of a name wrote:
Rosmana wrote:My biggest prtoblem that I had no idea how to even hold the instruments, I could not read notes, I have no sense of rythm and songs where all crap.

The trick to learning to read the music is understanding you're reading pitch over time.

So the notes go up, the pitch goes up. Notes go down, pitch goes down. Each line and space is one white key on the piano. The # or b moves the 'half step', the black keys. They go the direction they sound like, sharp up, flat down.

Once you sort that, it's just a matter of finding the note to orient yourself on the ledger line. For me it was second line from the bottom, G.

Everyone has rhythm, just not everyone has tapped into it. But it's literally built into you. While music varies wildly from culture to culture, there are two things that are constant. A pentatonic scale (it doesn't matter what that means, what matters is it's the overtone structure of your voice...when your voice cracks those 'notes' make up that basic scale) and rhythm, which is literally the first sound you heard, your mom's heart beat. Rhythm is just dividing up that pulse that sits in your chest your whole life. You can train that by using a metronome.

First you just listen to it, let the pattern sit. Then click along with it. Eventually you can turn the metronome off and maintain that rhythm. Ideally you find a song you like and it's tempo. If it's something like rock or pop or the like, there will be a heavy hit on the 1, lighter on the 2, heavier on the 3, light to the 4. This is the space between two lines on a staff of music, the bar. Music is divided up by bars, those are what you are counting when you count music.

Because common time is just dividing a whole into four quarters or beats. So using that click you can count 1-2-3-4. Then 1 2 3 4. (this inverts for jazz, but that can get confusing at first). You can even limit your clicks to 1 and 3, so 1 (out) 3 (out). This emphasis give the bar-the thing you're dividing into 4-shape. You can hear the bass hit on those accented beats, drum or guitar etc.

After that it's just fractions and learning the symbols for those fractions. Circle for whole, circle with a line half. Filled in circle with a line quarter. Filled in circle with a line and a flag, eighth. Catch the pattern? Each one halves the previous one.

So a whole holds for the full 4 counts, a half for 2, and a quarter for 1. After that you add syllables to help out. You add an "and" between notes. If you're tapping your foot, your foot hits the ground on the number, 1-2-3-4. Your foot goes up on the 'up beat' (literally referring to your foot going up, so it's easy to remember), that's the "and."

So foot down, 1. Foot up "and." 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and then would represent eighth notes. The more divisions the more you add to orient your count (1 ee-and-ah etc). But just getting those basic four down is hard enough.

Once you get common time down (4/4) the rest is all built on common time notation. The time signature is oriented as number of beats over note that gets the beat. So common time, 4/4 is 4 beats/quarter note gets the beat (imagine a 1 over the bottom number for the fraction). So a waltz would be 3/4, three beats quarter note gets the beat. Emphasis is again on the one, waltzes are the best at feeling that rhythm. Strong 1 weak 2 3, or 1 2 3. Other notes can get the beat, like an 8th note, most often in 6/8 or six eighth notes to a bar.

Honestly, I just wanted to see if I could describe this without a sheet of music or a piano present. It's just like anything, though. It takes practice. No one just looks at a sheet of music and figures it out.

...well, I kind of did. But that's not the preferred method and I had to relearn a bunch of stuff.

All the Music techobabble is something I never got, and they never explained it either.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:20 am

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Art class - In school, I didn't like art class.

Yet it didn't destroy all enthusiasm. That's good.

It's a dilemma for modern schools, because kids either love PE or hate it. And government is telling them they have to do all they can to promote physical exercise, but on half of the students PE is doing the opposite. Then there the risk of injury which can get their school sued.

I went to a school where the PE teacher sent us all on a 40 minutes run, off school grounds and up a nearby hummock where he thought he could check on us coming back. But he was probably off bonking one of the other teachers, because the kids had all worked out there was a shortcut, with a nice glade to hang out in (not that nice when it was raining, which was often) which cut the run down to about 10 minutes. Or 20 minutes walk of course. Sometimes he came with us, which was no fun because it was a pretty hard run.

I'm glad I didn't have to take PE every year in high school as I only had to take it my freshman year.
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Cannot think of a name » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:21 am

Rosmana wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:The trick to learning to read the music is understanding you're reading pitch over time.

All the Music techobabble is something I never got, and they never explained it either.

...I just did.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:23 am

Rosmana wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:The trick to learning to read the music is understanding you're reading pitch over time.

He clearly explained it.

Rosmana
Diplomat

Postby Rosmana » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:27 am

American Pere Housh wrote:
Rosmana wrote:

He clearly explained it.

I mean that I have no bloody clue what a a something like bloody bottom G or what a bloody ledger line even is. :D

Nobel Hobos 2
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nobel Hobos 2 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:38 am

Rosmana wrote:

Never mind. You can still be a drummer.

Rosmana
Diplomat

Postby Rosmana » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:39 am

Nobel Hobos 2 wrote:
Rosmana wrote:

Never mind. You can still be a drummer.

I failed, really, no sense of rythm. :rofl:

I hated music classes so much I sabotaged the 8th grade musical.

Resilient Acceleration
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Resilient Acceleration » Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:42 am

Physical Education, but because it's Covid time. I get all the hassle and none of the fun. Anything that involves a ball is an absolute worst, though.

When I was in highschool thoygh, local language, in my case would be Sundanese. German, French, etc. are fun because you're learning it for the first time. Local language though, the problem is that they assume all of us have proficiency (since it is the language spoken in the region) and thus just roll into the literature stuff, of which I neither have the proficiency, time, nor interest to catch up. Hell, the government knows that it is "not important" and doesn't use it for graduation or college selection, and during finals, I didn't even study and just pick randomly.
Last edited by Resilient Acceleration on Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

TLDR News | Exclusive: GLOBAL DRONE CRISIS! "Hyper-advanced" Chinese military AI design leaked online by unknown groups, Pres. Yang issues warning of "major outbreak of 3D-printed drone swarm terrorist attacks to US civilians and assets" | Secretary Pasca to expand surveillance on all financial activities through pattern recognition AI to curb the supply chain of QAnon and other domestic terror grassroots

A near-future scenario where transhumanist tech barons and their ruthless capitalism are trying to save the planet, emphasis on "try" | Resilient Accelerationism in a nutshell | OOC

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General