NATION

PASSWORD

Most important event in world history?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Rio Cana
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10453
Founded: Dec 21, 2005
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rio Cana » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:08 pm

When ball-bearings where invented.

Yes, no modern world without them.
Read https://www.jesa.com/blog/en/2012/07/11 ... -bearings/
National Information
Empire of Rio Cana has been refounded.
We went from Empire to Peoples Republic to two divided Republics one called Marina to back to an Empire. And now a Republic under a military General. Our Civilian Dance Force
Our Military Forces
Formerly appointed twice Minister of Defense for South America Region.
Formerly appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs for South America Region.

User avatar
Western Fardelshufflestein
Minister
 
Posts: 2640
Founded: Apr 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Western Fardelshufflestein » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:22 pm

The advent of memes.
The Constitutional Monarchy of Western Fardelshufflestein
Always Has Been.

Tiny, Shakespeare-obsessed island nation northeast of NZ settled by HRE emigrants who thought they'd landed in the West Indies. F7 Stuff Somewhat Not Canon; RP is in real time; Ignore Stats; Still Not Kenneth Branagh.
Foreign Leaders Liiiiicked by Alastair: 8

The Western Fardelshufflestein Sentinel | 30 November 2020 | King Begins Therapies, Starting to Talk | "Weaknesses are Evidence that You are Losing It," Proclaims Internet AI | WF Man Who Launched Cheese in Aug. Licks Parliament Building

User avatar
Adamede
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 385
Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Adamede » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:03 am

The development of agriculture, alright that predates history.

Probably the discovery of the “New World” by the Europeans and subsequent colonization then. Changed not only the make up of that part of the world but propelled the European nations from being mid tier powers in the edge of the world to the dominant nations on earth, arguably.
Last edited by Adamede on Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
21yo American male. Political beliefs lean classical liberal/libertarian. Like most everyone else my opinions are garbage.

User avatar
Tinhampton
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7433
Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Anarchy

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:56 am

The announcement on January 9th 2020 that a recent pneumonia outbreak which had infected dozens of people in Wuhan, PR China, might have been caused by a coronavirus.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 319,372): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491
Other achievements: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; -45 Darkspawn Kill Points; current WA Delegate of Auctor; "Tinhampton? the man's literally god"
Who am I, really? 45yo Tory woman; Cambridge graduate; possibly very controversial; currently reading Why Nations Fail by Daron Acemoglu and James A. Robinson

User avatar
Page
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13143
Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:58 am

Tinhampton wrote:The announcement on January 9th 2020 that a recent pneumonia outbreak which had infected dozens of people in Wuhan, PR China, might have been caused by a coronavirus.


The announcement itself wasn't the consequential event, the pandemic would have spread regardless. The historical event was when the bat in the cage shat on the pangolin in the cage below it (or however it happened, I don't know if that theory has been disproven).

But in the grand scheme of things I don't think covid will be all that significant. We'll presumably have a vaccine soon, most people will get vaccinated, and although covid probably won't be exterminated it will go from an ongoing crisis to a seasonal annoyance and it will just end up being another of many viruses humans live with. And while society has endured significant economic damage, it will bounce back.

The current pandemic might have some long term historical consequences but it's nowhere close to the most significant pandemic in human history. There is no comparison to the bubonic plague in terms of sheer impact.
Welcome to NationStates, a safe space for fascists so long as they express their murderous ideology euphemistically. Leftists who hurt their feelings will be banned.

"If the Nuremberg laws were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged." - Noam Chomsky

Protect yourself from Covid-19: Stop licking boots.

User avatar
Resilient Acceleration
Diplomat
 
Posts: 512
Founded: Sep 23, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Resilient Acceleration » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:10 am

7th of September almost two decades ago (or arguably, 9 months before that ;) ). Without that day, in my opinion, even the very existence of the universe will be completely irrelevant.
>> RESILIENT ACC ‏‏‎E‏‏‎ ‎L‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎E‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎R‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‎A‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎T‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎I‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎O ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ N‏‏‎
Main Page | Mission | Leadership

2033.03.03
 Agrowatch | Global phosphorus shortage have now tripled food prices | New Community state leaders meet in Mumbai to discuss the rationing of phosphate reserves | RA Space Comissioner Elon Musk pushes for UN approval in new near-earth asteroid mining methods to alleviate resource shortages

A dystopian, late-stage capitalist, near-future where a clique of powerful transhumanist extremists decided to try take over the world to save civilization, emphasis on "try" | Resilient Accelerationism in a nutshell | OOC

User avatar
Ethel mermania
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 109241
Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:58 am

Valentine Z wrote:I'm going to assume human history when you say "world history". One of the most important events to me would be the invention (and adopting) the usage of fridges/refrigerators.

Sure, these things were pretty darn pollutive when they first came out, and newer models are making sure that they are using less pollutive substitutes, or less energy use, but you can't deny that it has definitely allowed us to put our fresh foods in a safe environment, and we don't have to rely on a constant supply of ice to store them in an ice box. And since some of the nastier diseases happen because of rotten food, or because of bacteria accumulation over time, fridges slowed/stopped this from happening before we even cook it. Also can apply to medicine which needs to be kept cool.

I am personally finding it a bit difficult to put in precise words, but let's just say that the better part of the world are eating (and storing) better because of refrigeration.

-----

To another extent, the invention of a pencil. It might not be as elegant as fountain pens, or ballpoint pens, or any other writing devices, but pencils are definitely the most reliable - you can drop it, keep it in your pencil case when you were 6 y/o, only to find the pencil again when you are 40, and that pencil would still write pretty damn well despite being 30+ years old.

Very easily accessible.

-----

Books too. Like just the invention of books. No more need to lug around scrolls, and it's so damn compact.

Just say, the most important event in world history is the invention of writing.
Last edited by Ethel mermania on Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.

http://www.salientpartners.com/epsilont ... ilizations

User avatar
Adamede
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 385
Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Adamede » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:14 am

Ethel mermania wrote:
Valentine Z wrote:I'm going to assume human history when you say "world history". One of the most important events to me would be the invention (and adopting) the usage of fridges/refrigerators.

Sure, these things were pretty darn pollutive when they first came out, and newer models are making sure that they are using less pollutive substitutes, or less energy use, but you can't deny that it has definitely allowed us to put our fresh foods in a safe environment, and we don't have to rely on a constant supply of ice to store them in an ice box. And since some of the nastier diseases happen because of rotten food, or because of bacteria accumulation over time, fridges slowed/stopped this from happening before we even cook it. Also can apply to medicine which needs to be kept cool.

I am personally finding it a bit difficult to put in precise words, but let's just say that the better part of the world are eating (and storing) better because of refrigeration.

-----

To another extent, the invention of a pencil. It might not be as elegant as fountain pens, or ballpoint pens, or any other writing devices, but pencils are definitely the most reliable - you can drop it, keep it in your pencil case when you were 6 y/o, only to find the pencil again when you are 40, and that pencil would still write pretty damn well despite being 30+ years old.

Very easily accessible.

-----

Books too. Like just the invention of books. No more need to lug around scrolls, and it's so damn compact.

Just say, the most important event in world history is the invention of writing.

Writing would never have developed if not for the advent of agriculture allowing for a surplus of population and the need to catalog food stores leading to the rise of a class of bookkeepers, essentially. It predates history sure, but was fundamental to its development.
21yo American male. Political beliefs lean classical liberal/libertarian. Like most everyone else my opinions are garbage.

User avatar
Eleutherosophia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 4
Founded: Sep 04, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Eleutherosophia » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:25 am

I would argue that even before writing that the invention of language is the most important event in world history. Humans are still the only animals that can communicate complex ideas back and forth, and so language is instrumental in every part of human history from the formation of permanent settlements, governments, corporations, etc. Without language, there would be no religion, no philosophy, no science. Our language so far is the last thing that separates us from our ape cousins, and so I argue that it is what has turned our history into the twinly wonderful and horrifying mess it is.
Check out our Factbooks: Eleutherosophia Overview, Eleutherosophia Statistics, Our Dear Leader

Also, don't forget to check out excerpts from Our Dear Leader's Book Meditations on Reality and Nature (Continually being added to)

User avatar
Forsher
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17541
Founded: Jan 30, 2012
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Forsher » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:26 am

One of my lecturers once advanced the notion that the Fall of Constantinople and general Ottoman strength forced European nations to find alternative routes East. I find this argument compelling, so I'll go with that as the ultimate proximate cause of maritime colonial empire, which is the world condition in which we continue to live under, the condition that created the Industrial revolution and the condition that thereby spurred the Green Revolution which enables the human population to reach the size it does today. It's certainly the most important thing in global history given it created global history as we understand it (if you accept the initial premise), but I think that little chain of reasons is a pretty good crack at an argument for the most important thing in world history.

I hesitate to call the Neolithic Revolution an event.
Last edited by Forsher on Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
That it Could be What it Is, Is What it Is

Stop making shit up, though. Links, or it's a God-damn lie and you know it.

The normie life is heteronormie

User avatar
Ifreann
Post Overlord
 
Posts: 142681
Founded: Aug 07, 2005
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ifreann » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:28 am

The birth of Dolly Parton. Where would any of us be without her?
Mistake Not My Current State Of Regular Thorough Handwashing For The Awesome And Terrible Majesty Of The Towering Seas Of Mask Wearing That Are Themselves The Mere Milquetoast Shallows Fringing My Vast Oceans Of Social Distancing
He/Him

You've got a lonesome road to walk, and it ain't along the railroad track, and it ain't along the black-top tar you walked a hundred times before.
I'll tell you where the real road lies: between your ears, behind your eyes. That is the path to paradise, likewise the road to ruin.

User avatar
Ethel mermania
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 109241
Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:30 am

Adamede wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:Just say, the most important event in world history is the invention of writing.

Writing would never have developed if not for the advent of agriculture allowing for a surplus of population and the need to catalog food stores leading to the rise of a class of bookkeepers, essentially. It predates history sure, but was fundamental to its development.

If we counted prehistory your vote would be for agriculture.

We could ask arch if permanent settlements predate agriculture.
The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.

http://www.salientpartners.com/epsilont ... ilizations

User avatar
Ethel mermania
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 109241
Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:33 am

Ifreann wrote:The birth of Dolly Parton. Where would any of us be without her?


She indeed is a blessing beyond compare, and while everybody whined about coronavirus, she did something about it


https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/fac ... 373339002/
The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.

http://www.salientpartners.com/epsilont ... ilizations

User avatar
Gig em Aggies
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7472
Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:36 am

No I think the most important event in world history is New Years Eve 2020, leaving behind the dumpster fire of a year. but in reality I would say the advent of agriculture is the most important otherwise humanity would most likley still be a Hunter gatherer society with temporary cities instead of permenant ones we have today.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

User avatar
Old Tyrannia
Retired Moderator
 
Posts: 15527
Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:46 am

The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:The birth of Christ.

Sundiata wrote:The crucifixion of Christ.

I'm going to go one better than both of you and say the resurrection of Christ. :D

Seriously, though, the resurrection is the obvious choice for those who believe in it. Similarly, I'd expect other religious people to point to the seminal events in their faith's narrative as the most important in world history; the birth or enlightenment of the Buddha for Buddhists, for example, or the reception of the Ten Commandments by Moses as one possibility for the Jews. After all, giving purpose to existence and thus objective significance to events is part of the role of religion in the human noosphere. From a secular point of view, the answer to the question is necessarily less clear and more subjective. It depends in part on what you define as an "event;" the prehistoric agricultural revolution is a good choice if it counts, but it could be argued that it wasn't really an event per se but a gradual process occuring independently in different parts of the world. I'm going to go with the birth of the last common ancestor of all living humans, who would be either "mitochondrial Eve", the last matrilineal ancestor of all living women, or "Y-chromosomal Adam", the last patrilineal ancestor of all living men.
Whisky-loving Anglican monarchist and one time moderator.
"It is spiritless to think that you cannot attain to that which you have seen and heard the masters attain. The masters are men. You are also a man. If you think that you will be inferior in doing something, you will be on that road very soon."
- Yamamoto Tsunetomo

User avatar
Valasaya
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 6
Founded: Nov 21, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Valasaya » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:09 am

It depends what we mean by world history. The history of the universe? Whenever it began, if it did. The history of the earth? Whenever earth began. The history of humans? Whenever we began to exist. The first event is the most important, in my opinion.

User avatar
The Archregimancy
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 25551
Founded: Aug 01, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Archregimancy » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:28 am

Ethel mermania wrote:We could ask arch if permanent settlements predate agriculture.


On the evidence of the Natufian culture, permanent settlement predates agriculture in the Levant.

There are grey areas around the margins - there's some evidence that the Natufians may have begun some limited crop cultivation, for example - but for the most part the Natufians seem to have been sedentary hunter gatherers who developed settlements before agriculture.

Because of its significance, Wadi Natuf in Palestine* is now on the tentative list of potential UNESCO World Heritage Sites.



*'Palestine' is not me making a political statement; the site's official UNESCO listing is via the Palestinian permanent delegation to UNESCO, not via Israel.
Last edited by The Archregimancy on Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Page
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13143
Founded: Jan 12, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Page » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:32 am

Old Tyrannia wrote:
The Imperial Regions of Commerce wrote:The birth of Christ.

Sundiata wrote:The crucifixion of Christ.

I'm going to go one better than both of you and say the resurrection of Christ. :D

Seriously, though, the resurrection is the obvious choice for those who believe in it. Similarly, I'd expect other religious people to point to the seminal events in their faith's narrative as the most important in world history; the birth or enlightenment of the Buddha for Buddhists, for example, or the reception of the Ten Commandments by Moses as one possibility for the Jews. After all, giving purpose to existence and thus objective significance to events is part of the role of religion in the human noosphere. From a secular point of view, the answer to the question is necessarily less clear and more subjective. It depends in part on what you define as an "event;" the prehistoric agricultural revolution is a good choice if it counts, but it could be argued that it wasn't really an event per se but a gradual process occuring independently in different parts of the world. I'm going to go with the birth of the last common ancestor of all living humans, who would be either "mitochondrial Eve", the last matrilineal ancestor of all living women, or "Y-chromosomal Adam", the last patrilineal ancestor of all living men.


From a secular perspective, as far as Christianity goes I'd say the most significant event was Paul's conversion, because up until that point it was still an apocalyptic Judaism sect, but Paul made Christianity more appealing to gentiles. And I guarantee you very few people in the Roman Empire would have converted if Paul didn't decide circumcision was unnecessary.
Welcome to NationStates, a safe space for fascists so long as they express their murderous ideology euphemistically. Leftists who hurt their feelings will be banned.

"If the Nuremberg laws were applied, then every post-war American president would have been hanged." - Noam Chomsky

Protect yourself from Covid-19: Stop licking boots.

User avatar
Ethel mermania
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 109241
Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:55 am

The Archregimancy wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:We could ask arch if permanent settlements predate agriculture.


On the evidence of the Natufian culture, permanent settlement predates agriculture in the Levant.

There are grey areas around the margins - there's some evidence that the Natufians may have begun some limited crop cultivation, for example - but for the most part the Natufians seem to have been sedentary hunter gatherers who developed settlements before agriculture.

Because of its significance, Wadi Natuf in Palestine* is now on the tentative list of potential UNESCO World Heritage Sites.



*'Palestine' is not me making a political statement; the site's official UNESCO listing is via the Palestinian permanent delegation to UNESCO, not via Israel.



So we can say it was the all to human desire to sit on our lazy fat asses and not go out to work is the most important reason that has lead to the rise of civilization and therefore human history.
Last edited by Ethel mermania on Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.

http://www.salientpartners.com/epsilont ... ilizations

User avatar
The Archregimancy
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 25551
Founded: Aug 01, 2005
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Archregimancy » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:22 am

Ethel mermania wrote:
The Archregimancy wrote:
On the evidence of the Natufian culture, permanent settlement predates agriculture in the Levant.

There are grey areas around the margins - there's some evidence that the Natufians may have begun some limited crop cultivation, for example - but for the most part the Natufians seem to have been sedentary hunter gatherers who developed settlements before agriculture.

Because of its significance, Wadi Natuf in Palestine* is now on the tentative list of potential UNESCO World Heritage Sites.



*'Palestine' is not me making a political statement; the site's official UNESCO listing is via the Palestinian permanent delegation to UNESCO, not via Israel.



So we can say it was the all to human desire to sit on our lazy fat asses and not go out to work is the most important reason that has lead to the rise of civilization and therefore human history.


That and one other thing....

In addition, the oldest known evidence of beer, dating to approximately 13,000 BP, was found at the Raqefet Cave in Mount Carmel near Haifa in Israel


So it was to sit on our lazy fat arses,* not go out to work, and drink beer.


*I have to insist on the British spelling here to avoid a misunderstanding over sitting on a fat Equus africanus asinus.

User avatar
Ethel mermania
Post Kaiser
 
Posts: 109241
Founded: Aug 20, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ethel mermania » Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:32 pm

The Archregimancy wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:

So we can say it was the all to human desire to sit on our lazy fat asses and not go out to work is the most important reason that has lead to the rise of civilization and therefore human history.


That and one other thing....

In addition, the oldest known evidence of beer, dating to approximately 13,000 BP, was found at the Raqefet Cave in Mount Carmel near Haifa in Israel


So it was to sit on our lazy fat arses,* not go out to work, and drink beer.


*I have to insist on the British spelling here to avoid a misunderstanding over sitting on a fat Equus africanus asinus.


I knew there was a purpose to life, thank you Dr. Jones for helping us solve that aged old dilemma.

' Arsed' it is, sounds all fancy to us Americans.
The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion … but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.

http://www.salientpartners.com/epsilont ... ilizations

User avatar
Valentine Z
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8604
Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Valentine Z » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:05 pm

Ethel mermania wrote:Just say, the most important event in world history is the invention of writing.

Oh, no doubt about that. ^^ I probably should have made it clearer that I was sidetracking a little from the "Most important event", I apologise for that.

While writing is no doubt the most important thing, I think having invented the concept of a book, and of a pencil, came close at second and third because it made writing a lot more accessible - one that is much more compact and more packed than a scroll, and a writing instrument that can write anywhere (except in spaceeee!)

-----

Speaking of which, beer does come close to being an important event! The cornerstone of motivation for most folks at home.
Last edited by Valentine Z on Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Valentine Z GIF Flag (Improved!)
De Valentian CV.
Flag Bracket - 1st for Mk I! 2nd for Mk II!
Issues Thread 4th in Gen Sec

The Sixty! Opinions Deposit! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures! Cat Anthem! Valentian News.
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
Q & A Here! | Heights of NS! | F7 Etiquette

Clarissa mistaken for Smurf/Avatar: 12
Valentijn called She: 41
Valentijn now a She!

• Eat my fking tranquility. - Zenyatta
• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.

• Am I a pretty girl?

User avatar
Mandicoria
Senator
 
Posts: 3951
Founded: Sep 10, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Mandicoria » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:29 pm

The Pleiades Star Cluster wrote:The industrial revolution, nothing compares it was the event that set of a chain reaction that has changed the world like never before.

Its consequences were a disaster for the human race. :^)
very bitter left wing trash. also a proud SRA member
feel free to telegram, i don't care
What if Humanity was as Important as it thought it was... But it turned out to not be a very good thing.
also i rip off warhammer, DOOM, and halo unapologetically
Highly suggest listening to this when reading anything I post about this nation.
A [1.18] civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
The Emerald Legion
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10123
Founded: Mar 18, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Emerald Legion » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:36 pm

The killing of Ymir.
"23.The unwise man is awake all night, and ponders everything over; when morning comes he is weary in mind, and all is a burden as ever." - Havamal

User avatar
Merrill
Attaché
 
Posts: 99
Founded: Mar 27, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Merrill » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:06 pm

The Atonement and Resurrection of Jesus Christ.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Abserdia, Adamede, Arcturus Novus, Arisyan, Drop Your Pants, Ethel mermania, Gallade, Galloism, Glorious Hong Kong, Gun Manufacturers, Ifreann, Mack Aike, Old Tyrannia, Ramdom state, Segada, The Imarian Monarchy, Willtime

Advertisement

Remove ads