NATION

PASSWORD

Toddlers Discussion

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What is your opinion on toddlers?

Positive opinion (explain)
15%
They're annoying, but tolerable.
40%
They're little demonspawn who only exist to cause misery and suffering.
45%

Total votes : 55

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:40 pm

Kowani wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:Decektive?

No, that just sounds like defective.

Rather hard to mistake /tʃ/ for /f/ imo, but eh.
pro: women's rights
anti: men's rights

Pacomia
Senator

Founded: May 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacomia » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:41 pm

Kowani wrote:
Cekoviu wrote:You edited it out of a previous post, but you said you were 'around your age' in response to a poster saying they were 14...

Detective Cek? Ceklock Holmes? NSG’s Greatest Detective?
Hmm…So many titles, so little time.

“Around” was broad. I edited it out because I decided I didn’t want everyone to know my age. I’m not 14, I’m somewhat close, though.
This nation is based on (a slightly more extreme version of) my IRL opinions, and I answer issues accordingly.
Current accidental policies: No Sex
Results of political various tests I took meme awesome
Progressive capitalism gang

GLORY TO CASCADIA, NUCLEAR ENERGY IS A GOOD THING!
This user is a male.

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:20 pm

Some comments:

1. NSG folks are probably predominantly single males.

2. It is indeed a bad idea for a guy to raise kids because women do intuitively like kids a lot more than men on average.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars
3. The rest of the Solar System (Solar System is Division 0)
4. 27 other divisions (Division 1-27)
An alliance of racially Northeast Asian countries friendly with White Nationalists, Zionists and nationalists in the Middle East and India.
We are an alliance of rich, safe and clean nations. Rapid scientific development, space exploration, modern cities, skyscrapers and high-speed trains..you will enjoy ultra-modern life if you come and visit us.
We were a Tier 7, Level 0, Type 8 civilization according to this index. Our old map News By 3173 we rule over the universe.

Raider Clans
Attaché

Founded: Jun 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Raider Clans » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:29 pm

You guys are overreacting, they're not that bad.
The Raider Clans: Voted most likely to run over your dog in a heavily modified 2003 Honda Civic!

anarchy 4 life
WE ARE NOT PIRATES
Use the preview button you apes!

Pacomia
Senator

Founded: May 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacomia » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:31 pm

Raider Clans wrote:You guys are overreacting, they're not that bad.

Some aren’t. Others are.
This nation is based on (a slightly more extreme version of) my IRL opinions, and I answer issues accordingly.
Current accidental policies: No Sex
Results of political various tests I took meme awesome
Progressive capitalism gang

GLORY TO CASCADIA, NUCLEAR ENERGY IS A GOOD THING!
This user is a male.

Cekoviu
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cekoviu » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:33 pm

EastKekistan wrote:Some comments:

2. It is indeed a bad idea for a guy to raise kids because women do intuitively like kids a lot more than men on average.

Got any stats for that?
pro: women's rights
anti: men's rights

Geneviev
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Geneviev » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:34 pm

Raider Clans wrote:You guys are overreacting, they're not that bad.

Some of them definitely are.
"Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:39 pm

Some toddlers are okay, but then you get the real brats that ruin it for the rest of them. I especially hate the real bratty toddlers whose shithead parents actively go out of their to avoid looking after them. Those toddlers are the worst. Those parents need to be disciplined. If I had to work with toddlers, I'd go insane. And that's before considering my almost zero tolerance for noise
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:44 pm

As much as I hate kids, I know a woman who hates them more than I do. She hates them to the point where her hatred of kids alone is preventing her from having any of her own. I don't hate them that much. I also know men who absolutely adore kids (in a non-paedophile way. The fact that I had to clarify that is what's wrong with society). Stupid steryotypes like this are the reason why the family court system is disgustingly bias against fathers
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Recidivism
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Recidivism » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:44 pm

I honestly feel like you could get a handle on any toddler that doesn't have developmental issues.

The Realm of Platinum
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Platinum » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:47 pm

Australian rePublic wrote:

As much as I hate kids, I know a woman who hates them more than I do. She hates them to the point where her hatred of kids alone is preventing her from having any of her own. I don't hate them that much. I also know men who absolutely adore kids (in a non-paedophile way. The fact that I had to clarify that is what's wrong with society). Stupid steryotypes like this are the reason why the family court system is disgustingly bias against fathers

Dude, if my family was broken up, I hope my father gets custody of us all.

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:22 am

There are many feminist lies. For example division of community property in family courts during divorces is really legalized robbery no.matter what feminists say. Moreover life is really anti-male no matter what feminists say. However this one seems to be true. Unless you can argue that the average men behave drastically different from the average men here the claim stays. It is MRAs who are lying here. As usual both sides lie for self-interest maximization. I call out everyone's bullshit no matter which side they are on.

Am I suddenly the most feminist person on NSG? Lol wut?

What's particularly funny is that even some usually soc liberal guys occasionally vote with their gender identity, not their politics..which is evidence that my hypothesis of a Hobbesian world is probably correct. Ideologies are just tools for self-interest maximization while appearing altruistic. Lol.
Last edited by EastKekistan on Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:34 am, edited 8 times in total.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars
An alliance of racially Northeast Asian countries friendly with White Nationalists, Zionists and nationalists in the Middle East and India.
We are an alliance of rich, safe and clean nations. Rapid scientific development, space exploration, modern cities, skyscrapers and high-speed trains..you will enjoy ultra-modern life if you come and visit us.
We were a Tier 7, Level 0, Type 8 civilization according to this index. Our old map News By 3173 we rule over the universe.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:47 am

EastKekistan wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:As much as I hate kids, I know a woman who hates them more than I do. She hates them to the point where her hatred of kids alone is preventing her from having any of her own. I don't hate them that much. I also know men who absolutely adore kids (in a non-paedophile way. The fact that I had to clarify that is what's wrong with society). Stupid steryotypes like this are the reason why the family court system is disgustingly bias against fathers

There are many feminist lies. For example division of community property in family courts during divorces is really legalized robbery no.matter what feminists say. Moreover life is really anti-male no matter what feminists say. However this one seems to be true. Unless you can argue that the average men behave drastically different from the average men here the claim stays. It is MRAs who are lying here. As usual both sides lie for self-interest maximization. I call out everyone's bullshit no matter which side they are on.

What's particularly funny is that even some usually soc liberal guys occasionally vote with their gender identity, not their politics..which is evidence that my hypothesis of a Hobbesian world is probably correct. Ideologies are just tools for self-interest maximization while appearing altruistic. Lol.

Today's word of the day- "steryotype"

EastKekistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby EastKekistan » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:49 am

EastKekistan wrote:

Today's word of the day- "steryotype"

Have you realized that you are essentially using modified SJW reasoning?
Last edited by EastKekistan on Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
1. 85% of the moon
2. 45% of Mars

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:50 am

--EDITED-OUT--
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:08 am

EastKekistan wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:Today's word of the day- "steryotype"

Have you realized that you are essentially using modified SJW reasoning?

Okay fine. Here's a better argument. Many of us don't actually hate kids. We just have a lower tollerance for ill-behaved rat bags than many women. And most kids who are ill-behaved rat bags are rat bags because their mothers (in my experience, it's almost always the mum) lets them run a muck whilst doing absolutely jack shit to atop them. There are many well-behaved toddlers who I absolutely adore (once again, in a non-peadophile manner) Most men love their own children, to death, but despise the children of mothers who let their kids run wild. Who's a worse parent? The father who loves his kids but despises the kids who run a muck because their mothers let them? Now, who's a worse parent? The mother who doesn't supervise her kid? Or the father who deapises the mothers of unsupervised kids. Now, the vast, vast majority of mothers will supervise their children, and should be commended for that, but if you're comparing the (mostly) childless community of NationStates to most, or even many, fathers, anything is free gain I guess...

The Realm of Platinum
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Platinum » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:17 am

EastKekistan wrote:Have you realized that you are essentially using modified SJW reasoning?

Okay fine. Here's a better argument. Many of us don't actually hate kids. We just have a lower tollerance for ill-behaved rat bags than many women. And most kids who are ill-behaved rat bags are rat bags because their mothers (in my experience, it's almost always the mum) lets them run a muck whilst doing absolutely jack shit to atop them. There are many well-behaved toddlers who I absolutely adore (once again, in a non-peadophile manner) Most men love their own children, to death, but despise the children of mothers who let their kids run wild. Who's a worse parent? The father who loves his kids but despises the kids who run a muck because their mothers let them? Now, who's a worse parent? The mother who doesn't supervise her kid? Or the father who deapises the mothers of unsupervised kids. Now, the vast, vast majority of mothers will supervise their children, and should be commended for that, but if you're comparing the (mostly) childless community of NationStates to most, or even many, fathers, anything is free gain I guess...

Fathers, because they don't scream "LE PHONE BAD"

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:31 am

The Realm of Platinum wrote:
Australian rePublic wrote:Okay fine. Here's a better argument. Many of us don't actually hate kids. We just have a lower tollerance for ill-behaved rat bags than many women. And most kids who are ill-behaved rat bags are rat bags because their mothers (in my experience, it's almost always the mum) lets them run a muck whilst doing absolutely jack shit to atop them. There are many well-behaved toddlers who I absolutely adore (once again, in a non-peadophile manner) Most men love their own children, to death, but despise the children of mothers who let their kids run wild. Who's a worse parent? The father who loves his kids but despises the kids who run a muck because their mothers let them? Now, who's a worse parent? The mother who doesn't supervise her kid? Or the father who deapises the mothers of unsupervised kids. Now, the vast, vast majority of mothers will supervise their children, and should be commended for that, but if you're comparing the (mostly) childless community of NationStates to most, or even many, fathers, anything is free gain I guess...

Fathers, because they don't scream "LE PHONE BAD"

What are you bloody talking about? I've seen a kid who had been left alone in the McDonalds playground, whilst the mother, who was on the opposite side of the resturant, completely oblivious to the fact that her kid had climbed to the roof, as she was unable to see them from where she was, whilst the kid was on the roof for atleast half an hour. Those are the kinds of mothers I was talking about, but the less extreme versions

The Realm of Platinum
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Platinum » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:38 am

The Realm of Platinum wrote:Fathers, because they don't scream "LE PHONE BAD"

What are you bloody talking about? I've seen a kid who had been left alone in the McDonalds playground, whilst the mother, who was on the opposite side of the resturant, completely oblivious to the fact that her kid had climbed to the roof, as she was unable to see them from where she was, whilst the kid was on the roof for atleast half an hour. Those are the kinds of mothers I was talking about, but the less extreme versions

Yes.
That's why you should give custody to fathers.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:51 am

Australian rePublic wrote:What are you bloody talking about? I've seen a kid who had been left alone in the McDonalds playground, whilst the mother, who was on the opposite side of the resturant, completely oblivious to the fact that her kid had climbed to the roof, as she was unable to see them from where she was, whilst the kid was on the roof for atleast half an hour. Those are the kinds of mothers I was talking about, but the less extreme versions

Yes.

This is a tiny minority of mothers. You should give custody to whoever looks after the kid

The Realm of Platinum
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Platinum » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:53 am

The Realm of Platinum wrote:Yes.

This is a tiny minority of mothers. You should give custody to whoever looks after the kid

yes, and fathers have higher wages that would help that

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:55 am

Australian rePublic wrote:This is a tiny minority of mothers. You should give custody to whoever looks after the kid

yes, and fathers have higher wages that would help that

Here we go with that gender wage gap bullshit. You do realise that there are more long term unemployed men and underemployed men than women, and as one of those long term unemployed men, bullshit about the gender wage bullshit isn't helping

Risottia
Khan of Spam

Founded: Sep 05, 2006
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Risottia » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:55 am

Ohioan Territory wrote:The sound of a crying toddler is my least favorite sound. Ever. It's not annoying, but highly disturbing. Gives me chills.

That's a healthy response to that stimulus. If humans weren't disturbed and stressed by a baby crying, humans would have a lesser chance of survival as a species.

The Realm of Platinum
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby The Realm of Platinum » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:00 am

The Realm of Platinum wrote:yes, and fathers have higher wages that would help that

Here we go with that gender wage gap bullshit. You do realise that there are more long term unemployed men and underemployed men than women, and as one of those long term unemployed men, bullshit about the gender wage bullshit isn't helping

It's a choice, mostly.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Postby Australian rePublic » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:04 am

Australian rePublic wrote:Here we go with that gender wage gap bullshit. You do realise that there are more long term unemployed men and underemployed men than women, and as one of those long term unemployed men, bullshit about the gender wage bullshit isn't helping

It's a choice, mostly.

Once again, bullshit. Thank you for making completely false assumptions about my financial situation

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General