NATION

PASSWORD

I see TET people

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:31 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Prusslandia wrote:Well, I'm looking for a 24/7 relationship, so :/.

Don't tir yourself down with a serious relationship right off the bat. Go forth and fornicate and date yntil you feel like you're okay with being with a single person the rest of you life.
Nearly destroyed my relationship, trying to remain loual when both of us desired to experiment. You need the freedom to find yourself.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
He can also try to dom someone else. Provided his gal's ok with that. Love is good but not always necessary for a D/s relationship to be successful.

True, there are things I wouldn't do to my partner because I'd be afraid of what they'd think of me. Said things needed other people to complete

Now, TPE (total power exchange), which is pretty much what 24/7 M/s relationships are is something one should try and ease into. I would suggest the kink to be relegated to the bedroom first, if she's interested, and then bring up the TPE dynamic after some time has passed. Scene BDSM and TPE are very different practices and as with everything, not everyone's cup o' tea.
Last edited by Nanatsu no Tsuki on Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:32 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Hladgos wrote:Don't tir yourself down with a serious relationship right off the bat. Go forth and fornicate and date yntil you feel like you're okay with being with a single person the rest of you life.
Nearly destroyed my relationship, trying to remain loual when both of us desired to experiment. You need the freedom to find yourself.

True, there are things I wouldn't do to my partner because I'd be afraid of what they'd think of me. Said things needed other people to complete

Now, TPE (total power exchange), which is pretty much what 24/7 M/s relationships are is something one should try and ease into. I would suggest the kink to be relegated to the bedroom first, if she's interested, and then bring up the TPE dynamic after some time has passed. Scene BDSM and TPE are very different practices and as with everything, not everyone's cup o' tea.

Sounds like you've done a lot of research. Anything to say for yourself, naughty girl? ;3
Divair wrote:Hladcore.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:You're a nut. I like that.
Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Anti: ignorance and intolerance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

"Life would be tragic if it weren't funny." -Stephen Hawking

"The purpose of our life is to be happy." -Dali Lama

"If I had no sense of humor, I would have long ago committed suicide." -Gandhi

"Don't worry, be happy!" -Bobby McFerrin

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Threlizdun
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 14, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Threlizdun » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:34 pm

Stagnant Axon Terminal wrote:
Threlizdun wrote:I could! Teleport to me right now and give me cuddles!
My girlfriend said she might be able to be a mommy or at least a big sister to me, so I'm happy about that :)

idk like as far as I know I only really want to be dominated by people who identify as male or mostly masculine? Women are my equals and the ones I actually want to cherish. idk. ~internal sexism~
I honestly kind of thought that from several of your previous comments. It's surprisingly common.
Prusslandia wrote:Well, I'm looking for a 24/7 relationship, so :/.

I don't think I'd want a non-stop 24/7 lifestyle commitment, but I DO want to be collared. Among... other things.
Different people have different definitions of a 24/7 d/a relationship. I honestly always feel submissive to my girlfriend even in the rare occasions that I act rather dominant, since I just see it as being rebellious or teasing rather than being truly dominant.
She/they

Communalist, Social Ecologist, Bioregionalist

This site stresses me out, so I rarely come on here anymore. I'll try to be civil and respectful towards those I'm debating on here. If you don't extend the same courtesy then I'll probably just ignore you.

If we've been friendly in the past and you want to keep in touch, shoot me a telegram

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:34 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

Sounds like you've done a lot of research. Anything to say for yourself, naughty girl? ;3

I plead the Fifth!
Slava Ukraini
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs

Stagnant Axon Terminal
Post Marshal

Founded: Feb 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stagnant Axon Terminal » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:34 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Stagnant Axon Terminal wrote:I don't think I'd want a non-stop 24/7 lifestyle commitment, but I DO want to be collared. Among... other things.

Leash and collar is very very fun, especially when both members are wearing a collar. :p

I'm not big on leashes, actually. I want to be collared as a sign of being owned.
TET's resident state assessment exam
My sworn enemy is the Toyota 4Runner
I scream a lot.
Also, I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend.
Nanatsu No Tsuki wrote:the fetus will never eat cake if you abort it

Cu Math wrote:Axon is like a bear with a PH.D. She debates at first, then eats your face.
The Empire of Pretantia wrote:THE MAN'S PENIS HAS LEFT THE VAGINA. IT'S THE UTERUS'S TURN TO SHINE.

Threlizdun
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 14, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Threlizdun » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:36 pm

Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:
Threlizdun wrote:Hit it! That will make it work!

I'm kicking it, nothings working!

Blow in it! Turn it off and back on!
She/they

Communalist, Social Ecologist, Bioregionalist

This site stresses me out, so I rarely come on here anymore. I'll try to be civil and respectful towards those I'm debating on here. If you don't extend the same courtesy then I'll probably just ignore you.

If we've been friendly in the past and you want to keep in touch, shoot me a telegram

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:37 pm

Y'all are strange. :p
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Stagnant Axon Terminal
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stagnant Axon Terminal » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:37 pm

Threlizdun wrote:
Stagnant Axon Terminal wrote:idk like as far as I know I only really want to be dominated by people who identify as male or mostly masculine? Women are my equals and the ones I actually want to cherish. idk. ~internal sexism~
I honestly kind of thought that from several of your previous comments. It's surprisingly common.
Stagnant Axon Terminal wrote:I don't think I'd want a non-stop 24/7 lifestyle commitment, but I DO want to be collared. Among... other things.
Different people have different definitions of a 24/7 d/a relationship. I honestly always feel submissive to my girlfriend even in the rare occasions that I act rather dominant, since I just see it as being rebellious or teasing rather than being truly dominant.

Women are too pretty to see be mean. +____+
Whereas my fetish sort of extends to being lesser than men, I guess. Really into con noncon because of it. IRL wish is total equality. Fetish wish is to be treated as an expendable toy.
I scream a lot.

Cu Math wrote:Axon is like a bear with a PH.D. She debates at first, then eats your face.
The Empire of Pretantia wrote:THE MAN'S PENIS HAS LEFT THE VAGINA. IT'S THE UTERUS'S TURN TO SHINE.

Furry Alairia and Algeria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:38 pm

Threlizdun wrote:
Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:I'm kicking it, nothings working!

Blow in it! Turn it off and back on!

Finally. I think it's working.
Coordinates are being entered
In memory of Dyakovo - may he never be forgotten - Дьяковожс ученик

I do not reply to telegrams, unless you are someone I know.

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:38 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Hladgos wrote:Sounds like you've done a lot of research. Anything to say for yourself, naughty girl? ;3

I plead the Fifth!

Pleading is almost the same as begging, so.. HAWWWT

Hladgos wrote:Leash and collar is very very fun, especially when both members are wearing a collar. :p

I'm not big on leashes, actually. I want to be collared as a sign of being owned.

I can definitely understand that. I can't get my partner to wear a collar because they're embarassed. It's adorable, just do it!

Pro: being outside, conserving our Earth, the pursuit of happiness, universal acceptance
Life is suffering. Suffering is caused by craving and aversion. Suffering can be overcome and happiness can be attained. Live a moral life.

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:38 pm

Such a soothing song, this song I'm listening to. Funny to think that it's just talking about very routine things like clothing, love and eggs. :p
Slava Ukraini

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:39 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
I plead the Fifth!

Stagnant Axon Terminal wrote:I'm not big on leashes, actually. I want to be collared as a sign of being owned.

I can definitely understand that. I can't get my partner to wear a collar because they're embarassed. It's adorable, just do it!

Just wear the collar anywhere

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:39 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
I plead the Fifth!

I will say that my favorite collar has a little bell in it. :p
Slava Ukraini

Prusslandia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Prusslandia » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:39 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Such a soothing song, this song I'm listening to. Funny to think that it's just talking about very routine things like clothing, love and eggs. :p

Are you listening to Weird Al Yankovic, Nana ? :p
Add 7000 to 8000 posts to my post count.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I’m back owo

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:40 pm

Prusslandia wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:Such a soothing song, this song I'm listening to. Funny to think that it's just talking about very routine things like clothing, love and eggs. :p

Are you listening to Weird Al Yankovic, Nana ? :p

No. Weird. :p
Slava Ukraini

Stagnant Axon Terminal
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stagnant Axon Terminal » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:41 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
I plead the Fifth!

Stagnant Axon Terminal wrote:I'm not big on leashes, actually. I want to be collared as a sign of being owned.

So long as it's not obviously fetish related I would probably wear one constantly unless I couldn't wear it for work.
I really really like this one. I would wear it to the store and stuff, but not to work. And of course, all the time at home. But the bell would have to come off in public.
I scream a lot.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:42 pm

Hladgos wrote:Pleading is almost the same as begging, so.. HAWWWT

So long as it's not obviously fetish related I would probably wear one constantly unless I couldn't wear it for work.
I really really like this one. I would wear it to the store and stuff, but not to work. And of course, all the time at home. But the bell would have to come off in public.

There are collars you can wear all the time. They look like jewelry to everyone else but to those in the know.
Slava Ukraini

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:43 pm

Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:

Just wear the collar anywhere

I'd wear a collar, if they wore one too. Although the one day I did wear it, too many people approached me asking about it.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

If we ever meet, you're going to have to wear it and I'm gonna jingle it all day! *batbatbat* #Nana2cute

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:43 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:Just wear the collar anywhere

I'd wear a collar, if they wore one too. Although the one day I did wear it, too many people approached me asking about it.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

If we ever meet, you're going to have to wear it and I'm gonna jingle it all day! *batbatbat* #Nana2cute

Remember, I may act like a cat but I am not a cat. :p
Slava Ukraini

Stagnant Axon Terminal
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Stagnant Axon Terminal » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Stagnant Axon Terminal wrote:So long as it's not obviously fetish related I would probably wear one constantly unless I couldn't wear it for work.

There are collars you can wear all the time. They look like jewelry to everyone else but to those in the know.

I'm just really shit at google searches, and I don't have an owner/master/daddy/dom of any sort.
I scream a lot.

The Grim Reaper
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grim Reaper » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:44 pm

Stagnant Axon Terminal wrote:Whereas my fetish sort of extends to being lesser than men, I guess. Really into con noncon because of it. IRL wish is total equality. Fetish wish is to be treated as an expendable toy.

I can see the fun in that, but I'm not sure I could ever manage it 24/7.
If I can't play bass, I don't want to be part of your revolution.
Melbourne, Australia

A & Ω

Is "not a blood diamond" a high enough bar for a wedding ring? Artificial gemstones are better-looking, more ethical, and made out of PURE SCIENCE™.

Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Furry Alairia and Algeria » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:45 pm

Hladgos wrote:
Furry Alairia and Algeria wrote:Just wear the collar anywhere

Shove them off.
Or tell them you have too much dope.
But then they'll think you're talking about drugs.
At least, that was my experience with it.

But customizing was practically the best part of it.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:45 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:

I'm just really shit at google searches, and I don't have an owner/master/daddy/dom of any sort.

This is one of my favorites. There are also rings that simulate collars.
Slava Ukraini

Hladgos
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Hladgos » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:46 pm

Thank you very much for that link, I have a few gift ideas now. :3 Also, that would be absolutely adorable! If you get it, we're going to need a selfie.

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Hladgos wrote:I'd wear a collar, if they wore one too. Although the one day I did wear it, too many people approached me asking about it.

Remember, I may act like a cat but I am not a cat. :p

Is that supposed to change my opinion?

Silly Pride

"No." -Dya

The Grim Reaper
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grim Reaper » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:46 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Stagnant Axon Terminal wrote:I'm just really shit at google searches, and I don't have an owner/master/daddy/dom of any sort.

This is one of my favorites. There are also rings that simulate collars.

I assume you...wear the ring on your finger, instead of the neck?
If I can't play bass, I don't want to be part of your revolution.
Melbourne, Australia

A & Ω

Is "not a blood diamond" a high enough bar for a wedding ring? Artificial gemstones are better-looking, more ethical, and made out of PURE SCIENCE™.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General