NATION

PASSWORD

Who is harmed by same-sex marriage?

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:26 pm

The Revolutionary Police wrote:Those damn gays. THEY DESTROY THE MORAL FABRIC OF SOCIETY

Coming from someone with the stereotypical 80's punk anarchy symbol, I don't think you care :P
password scrambled

Imperiatom
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperiatom » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:27 pm

Condunum wrote:
Vazdania wrote:We all are not born equal. Some with more money, some with better skills, some better at math some better at Athletics. This idea that we are all 'equal' has no basis in reality. I tell you inequality is natural. Equality is not.

You know what? I honestly don't care any more. You're a vile, despicable piece of shit. Fuck you. You are the least respectable person I have ever met. Inequality is natural? No shit. I'm not an egalitarian. I'm not stupid. Social inequality is unnatural, because it's a human contruct, you fucking retard. Social equality is better than inequality. That's the entire fucking point.

And to those who will be telling me not to feel the troll, I know he's trolling. But I honestly don't care anymore. He's a piece of shit.

Yep after that reply you are definetly in the grip of the ego. He says the truth, no two human beings are the same. We may be treated equally under the law but we are not all equal.

Divair
Khan of Spam

Founded: May 06, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:27 pm

Imperiatom wrote:
Condunum wrote:You know what? I honestly don't care any more. You're a vile, despicable piece of shit. Fuck you. You are the least respectable person I have ever met. Inequality is natural? No shit. I'm not an egalitarian. I'm not stupid. Social inequality is unnatural, because it's a human contruct, you fucking retard. Social equality is better than inequality. That's the entire fucking point.

And to those who will be telling me not to feel the troll, I know he's trolling. But I honestly don't care anymore. He's a piece of shit.

Yep after that reply you are definetly in the grip of the ego. He says the truth, no two human beings are the same. We may be treated equally under the law but we are not all equal.

Which has literally nothing to do with the thread.

The U S S R
Envoy

Founded: Mar 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The U S S R » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:27 pm

The Revolutionary Police wrote:Those damn gays. THEY DESTROY THE MORAL FABRIC OF SOCIETY

I KNOW, DAMNIT? Our "choice" to live the "homosexual lifestyle" is demoralizing the children. WE MUST EXECUTE US.

Of course I am being satirical.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Workers of the world, unite!
Premier and General Secretary of the U.S.S.R.,
Dostoya Dostoyevsky

Join The Communist Bloc today!

1. Severe
2. [High]
3. Elevated
4. Guarded
5. Low
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vazdania
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 06, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Vazdania » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:28 pm

Condunum wrote:
Vazdania wrote:We all are not born equal. Some with more money, some with better skills, some better at math some better at Athletics. This idea that we are all 'equal' has no basis in reality. I tell you inequality is natural. Equality is not.

You know what? I honestly don't care any more. You're a vile, despicable piece of shit. Fuck you. You are the least respectable person I have ever met. Inequality is natural? No shit. I'm not an egalitarian. I'm not stupid. Social inequality is unnatural, because it's a human contruct, you fucking retard. Social equality is better than inequality. That's the entire fucking point.

Social inequality is better than social equality. Social Equality is wrong. We are all different and therefore should be treated differently.
NSG's Resident Constitutional Executive Monarchist!
We Monarchists Stand With The Morals Of The Past, As We Hatch Impossible Treasons Against The Present.

They Have No Voice; So I will Speak For Them. The Right To Life Is Fundamental To All Humans Regardless Of How Developed They Are. Pro-Woman. Pro-Child. Pro-Life.

NSG's Newest Vegetarian!

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:28 pm

Divair wrote:
Imperiatom wrote:

Uh uh, bold and italic ... your ego is showing. ;)
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Northern Dominus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Dominus » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:28 pm

Menassa wrote:
Northern Dominus wrote:So you're an octopus?

An interesting tact at dehumanization... if I do say so myself.
Hey, he said his blood was blue. Cephalopods use copper proteins in their blood instead of iron, hence the blueness.
Battletech RP: Giant walking war machines, space to surface fighters, and other implements blowing things up= lots of fun! Sign up here
We even have a soundtrack!

RIP Caroll Shelby 1923-2012
Aurora, Oak Creek, Happy Valley, Sandy Hook. Just how high a price are we willing to pay?

Untaroicht
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Untaroicht » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:28 pm

As long as religious institutions aren't being forced against their will to recognize same-sex marriages and perform same-sex weddings, it doesn't hurt anyone.
NSG's NEW (un)official resident survivalist/doomsday prepper - BURY YOUR SILVER!

Imperiatom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperiatom » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Divair wrote:
Imperiatom wrote:

As opposed to laterally nothing to do with the tread?

Divair
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Vazdania wrote:
Condunum wrote:You know what? I honestly don't care any more. You're a vile, despicable piece of shit. Fuck you. You are the least respectable person I have ever met. Inequality is natural? No shit. I'm not an egalitarian. I'm not stupid. Social inequality is unnatural, because it's a human contruct, you fucking retard. Social equality is better than inequality. That's the entire fucking point.

Social inequality is better than social equality. Social Equality is wrong. We are all different and therefore should be treated differently.

Said no sane person ever.

Imperiatom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperiatom » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Farnhamia wrote:
Divair wrote:Which has literally nothing to do with the thread.

:lol:

Divair
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Imperiatom wrote:

Figuratively, actually.

Vazdania
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Vazdania » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Imperiatom wrote:

We're totally not treated equal under the law either :roll: The amount of blacks in jail far surpasses the amount of whites.
We Monarchists Stand With The Morals Of The Past, As We Hatch Impossible Treasons Against The Present.

They Have No Voice; So I will Speak For Them. The Right To Life Is Fundamental To All Humans Regardless Of How Developed They Are. Pro-Woman. Pro-Child. Pro-Life.

NSG's Newest Vegetarian!

Divair
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Farnhamia wrote:

Stop correcting me, it is an obvious sign of your ego.

Vazdania
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Vazdania » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Divair wrote:
Vazdania wrote:Social inequality is better than social equality. Social Equality is wrong. We are all different and therefore should be treated differently.

Said no sane person ever.

Quite sane* thanks.

NSG's Newest Vegetarian!

Farnhamia
Game Moderator

Founded: Jun 20, 2006
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Farnhamia » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Divair wrote:
Farnhamia wrote:Uh uh, bold and italic ... your ego is showing. ;)

Stop correcting me, it is an obvious sign of your ego.

Damn. >:(
Make Earth Great Again: Stop Continental Drift!
And Jesus was a sailor when he walked upon the water ...
"Make yourself at home, Frank. Hit somebody." RIP Don Rickles
My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right. ~ Carl Schurz
<Sigh> NSG...where even the atheists are Augustinians. ~ The Archregimancy
Now the foot is on the other hand ~ Kannap
RIP Dyakovo ... Ashmoria (Freedom ... or cake)
This is the eighth line. If your signature is longer, it's too long.

Divair
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:30 pm

Vazdania wrote:
Divair wrote:Said no sane person ever.

Quite sane* thanks.

No.

Vazdania
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Vazdania » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:31 pm

Divair wrote:
Vazdania wrote:Quite sane* thanks.

No.

yes.

NSG's Newest Vegetarian!

Condunum
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 26, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Condunum » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:31 pm

Vazdania wrote:

Holy fuck, go back to school. Social equality refers to equality in the situations that are human social contructs. There is no natural there. There is only the betterment of the situation. And that is equality.

Imperiatom wrote:

I give fuck all about what you think about me. I know I have an ego. I do my best to keep it in check here, and I'm sure someone here could back me up on that. I just hate this man.
password scrambled

Samuraikoku
Post Czar

Founded: May 13, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Samuraikoku » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:31 pm

Vazdania wrote:We're totally not treated equal under the law either :roll: The amount of blacks in jail far surpasses the amount of whites.

And why should you care then, Your aristocratic Highness?

Pillea
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Pillea » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Imperiatom wrote:

Except we're not treated equally under the law. We're not even pretending we're treated equally under the law like is done with racial minority groups in the legal system [higher rates of conviction than Caucasians for comparable crimes]. Right now, the LGBTQIA community isn't treated equally under the law. In many states you can be fired for being gay, denied housing, denied financial benefits that heterosexual couples get, denied the right to adopt, the list goes on and on.

So no, we're not all one universal cookie cutter people. But we're sure as fuck not treated equally legally.
Otherwise "Gay Panic" wouldn't justify murder.
Trans*, polyamorous, atheist, vegan, pro-choice, pro-animal rights, pro-science, anti-rape culture, lesbian, feminist, far left wing

Imperiatom
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperiatom » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Divair wrote:
Imperiatom wrote:

Figuratively, actually.

No i mean laterally. Look it up if you want to know where i am coming from. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lateral_thinking.

Divair
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Vazdania wrote:
Divair wrote:No.

yes.

No.

Vazdania
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Vazdania » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:32 pm

Samuraikoku wrote:
Vazdania wrote:We're totally not treated equal under the law either :roll: The amount of blacks in jail far surpasses the amount of whites.

And why should you care then, Your aristocratic Highness?

I don't care. The statement that I responded too was blatantly wrong.

NSG's Newest Vegetarian!

Divair
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Divair » Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:33 pm

Imperiatom wrote:
Divair wrote:Figuratively, actually.

No i mean laterally. Look it up if you want to know where i am coming from. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lateral_thinking.

That has literally nothing to do with the context of the sentence. Literally. Lateral thinking isn't the opposite of literally.
Last edited by Divair on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General