NATION

PASSWORD

What is your sexuality? For people who are not closed minded

For discussion and debate about anything. (Not a roleplay related forum; out-of-character commentary only.)

Advertisement

Remove ads

What is your sexuality?

Straight
57%
Gay or Lesbian
12%
Bisexual
16%
Asexual
7%
I'm not sure
8%

Total votes : 840

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:16 pm

After catching up with this thread all I am left with is this question: transsexualism, why is this so hard to grasp for some? These are people too, seeking to find that which will make them feel comfortable with who they are. Is this so hard to understand, respect and accept?

I hope not. There's nothing abnormal about this desire. We all have it. So let us stick our noses out of their business and show them the respect they deserve.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jun 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:19 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:After catching up with this thread all I am left with is this question: transsexualism, why is this so hard to grasp for some? These are people too, seeking to find that which will make them feel comfortable with who they are. Is this so hard to understand, respect and accept?

I hope not. There's nothing abnormal about this desire. We all have it. So let us stick our noses out of their business and show them the respect they deserve.

:hug:

Well said.
The Second Cataclysm: My New RP

Roll Them Bones: A Guide to Dice RPs

My mommy says I'm special.
Add 37 to my post count for my previous nation.

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 20, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:21 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:After catching up with this thread all I am left with is this question: transsexualism, why is this so hard to grasp for some? These are people too, seeking to find that which will make them feel comfortable with who they are. Is this so hard to understand, respect and accept?

Can I instead stick other things into their business?
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:25 pm

Mavorpen wrote:

Can I instead stick other things into their business?

I completely fudged up that expression, didn't I? :blush:

Olthar wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki";p="<a href="tel:12529308">12529308</a> wrote:After catching up with this thread all I am left with is this question: transsexualism, why is this so hard to grasp for some? These are people too, seeking to find that which will make them feel comfortable with who they are. Is this so hard to understand, respect and accept?

:hug:

Well said.

I may not understand the psychological aspects if it all but you know, it makes no difference. We all seek those things that will make us feel comfortable with who we are. So although I may not be searching the same thing as a transgender person, on a human level, how can I not empathize? :)
Slava Ukraini
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:28 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Olthar wrote: :hug:

Well said.

I may not understand the psychological aspects if it all but you know, it makes no difference. We all seek those things that will make us feel comfortable with who we are. So although I may not be searching the same thing as a transgender person, on a human level, how can I not empathize? :)

Indeed. :)

Copy and paste this into your signature if you're a unique and special individual who won't conform to another person's demands.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:30 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:I completely fudged up that expression, didn't I? :blush:

You shoved fudge right up that hole.
"The Nixon campaign in 1968, and the Nixon White House after that, had two enemies: the antiwar left and black people. You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin, and then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities. We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."—former Nixon domestic policy chief John Ehrlichman

Xathranaar
Minister

Founded: Jul 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Xathranaar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:39 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:I completely fudged up that expression, didn't I? :blush:

You shoved fudge right up that hole.

Sounds like a film I saw recently:
"Two metaphors, one cup."
My views summarized.
The Gospel According to Queen.
It is possible that some of my posts may not be completely serious.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:42 pm

Xathranaar wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:You shoved fudge right up that hole.

Sorry, I stil struggle with idioms. :oops:
Slava Ukraini

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Xathranaar wrote:Sounds like a film I saw recently:

Don't worry. It's just Mav being Mav. :p

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:50 pm

Olthar wrote:
Immoren wrote:V2

I was kind of always annoyed by the singular spectrums.

I'm personally in favor of a 3D system: sex, gender, and orientation.

Immoren wrote:*ponders about creating four dimensional gender coordinate system graph.*

I don't think most people could comprehend it...

Olthar wrote:
Zottistan wrote:Ok, so regardless of whether or not teans people are the sex they want to be and the gender they feel they are, what's to stop them making the change? Regardless of whether or not they become the sex they want to be, if it makes them happier, why shouldn't they be allowed to alter themselves in any way they see fit? If I decide I want to lop off my left hand, why shouldn't I be allowed to?

If Hollywood movie stars can get new tits, I should be able to, as well.

:rofl:

I'm sigging that.

You hit the nail on the fucking head, Nana. Personally, I think that the problem is that we as a society tend not to even attempt to put ourselves in each other's shoes. I think that if more people at least tried to do that, the majority of our problems (including intolerance) would go away.
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:53 pm

Grenartia wrote:
Olthar wrote:If Hollywood movie stars can get new tits, I should be able to, as well.

I'm sigging that.

*bows*

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:54 pm

Olthar wrote:
Grenartia wrote:

I'm sigging that.

*bows*

Stop showing off your new cleavage Olthar.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:56 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Olthar wrote:*bows*

Stop showing off your new cleavage Olthar.

Let her. That cleavage pwns.
Slava Ukraini

Arcem
Secretary

Founded: Jun 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcem » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:59 pm

Imota wrote:Straight, but I like to think I can appreciate beauty in all forms.

^This.

Weskopp
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Weskopp » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:59 pm

I reproduce be budding :3

Olthar
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Olthar » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:03 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:Stop showing off your new cleavage Olthar.

:blush:

Weskopp
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 08, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Weskopp » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:05 pm

Xathranaar wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:You shoved fudge right up that hole.

HAHAHA :rofl: :D

Grenartia
Post Czar

Founded: Feb 14, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Grenartia » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:19 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Mavorpen wrote:Stop showing off your new cleavage Olthar.

Truly, it does. Its also a naughty thoughts magnet. :p
Lib-left. Antifascist, antitankie, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist (including the imperialism of non-western countries). Christian (Unitarian Universalist). Background in physics.
Mostly a girl. She or they pronouns, please. Unrepentant transbian.
Reject tradition, embrace modernity.
People who call themselves based NEVER are.
The truth about kids transitioning.

Free South Califas
Senator

Founded: May 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Free South Califas » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:25 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Xathranaar wrote:Sounds like a film I saw recently:

There is a great dictionary of idioms and expressions for aspies. It has helped me tremendously. I'm not sure of the title offhand, but you can find it using the relevant terms over there at the iso hunt. (TG me if you don't understand.)
FSC Government
Senate: Saul Califas; First Deputy Leader of the Opposition
Senior Whip, Communist Party (Meiderup)

WA: Califan WA Detachment (CWAD).
Justice
On Autism/"R-word"
(Lir. apologized, so ignore that part.)
Anarchy Works/Open Borders
Flag
I'm autistic and (proud, but) thus not a "social detective", so be warned: I might misread or accidentally offend you.
'Obvious' implications, tones, cues etc. may also be missed.
SELF MANAGEMENT ✯ DIRECT ACTION ✯ WORKER SOLIDARITY
Libertarian Communist

COMINTERN/Stonewall/TRC

Nargodia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nargodia » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:50 pm

I sometimes wish I was asexual... Would save me the disappointment I get when I find someone I like but realize he or she doesn't like me back... Apologies for having an emo moment there.

This nation does not represent my views (although it pretty much did at first). The Khanazhk Alliance does in most ways, however, so I'll be using that as my main nation from now on.

Nakhi
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nakhi » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:19 pm

Nakhi wrote:Straight cismale. Although I bet i was a lesbian In a former life. Hence, I dress well and eat very well.

I think someone thought he was logged in.
This doesn't scream philosophical hipsterism at all.

Disserbia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Disserbia » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Straight ally.
You can't spell scat fetish without catfish.
Mollary wrote:Hate and alcohol can unite most people.

Souriya Al-Assad wrote:One does not simply Mossad The Assad.

New Maldorainia wrote:Dissy likes touching my walruses.

The Blaatschapen wrote:Remember, birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you'll live.
Funniest shit on this shite
fakbuk and other random shit
PC:
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00
PS:
Right: 1.45
Libertarian: 6.22
Non-interventionist: 5.82
Cultural liberal: 2.23
PT:
democratic National Liberal
In a more sane world I'd be a moderate Republican.

Mavorpen
Khan of Spam

Ex-Nation

Postby Mavorpen » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Disserbia wrote:Straight ally.

You horrible person.

Disserbia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 10, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Disserbia » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Mavorpen wrote:
Disserbia wrote:Straight ally.

You horrible person.

Why? :(
You can't spell scat fetish without catfish.
Mollary wrote:Hate and alcohol can unite most people.

Souriya Al-Assad wrote:One does not simply Mossad The Assad.

New Maldorainia wrote:Dissy likes touching my walruses.

The Blaatschapen wrote:Remember, birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you'll live.
Funniest shit on this shite
fakbuk and other random shit
PC:
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00
PS:
Right: 1.45
Libertarian: 6.22
Non-interventionist: 5.82
Cultural liberal: 2.23
PT:
democratic National Liberal
In a more sane world I'd be a moderate Republican.

Libertarian California
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertarian California » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:25 pm

I consider myself straight. Although, I used to sort of have a crush one of my guy friends in middle school.

However, I haven't seen him in 3 years. And he is the only guy I've even been attracted to. I don't think being attracted to him makes me gay.

So, outside of that one guy, I've been completely attracted to females.
I'm a trans-beanstalk giantkin. My pronouns are fee/fie/foe/fum.

American nationalist

I am the infamous North California (DEATed 11/13/12). Now in the NS "Hall of Fame", or whatever
(Add 2137 posts)

On the American Revolution
Everyone should watch this video

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to General