NATION

PASSWORD

MineCraft

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:02 am

I also made the skin available for other people :)

Save the below image as a .png file and then go to the Minecraft site, select preferences, and upload the file.
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

Oterro
Post Marshal

Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:09 am

SaintB wrote:Image

I also made the skin available for other people :)

Save the below image as a .png file and then go to the Minecraft site, select preferences, and upload the file.

Very nice.

Gotta pick this up before it goes to beta.
we, unlike the bourgeoisie, have nothing to lose and therefore our expression will be the only honest one, our words will be the only challenging ones and our art will be the one revolutionary expression. We need new noise and new voices and new canvases to become something more than the last poets of a useless generation.

Voik
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 04, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Voik » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:26 pm

i am a minecraft member and let me guess you read about it in Gameinformer (i was siked because of my three year membership
WA Delegate for 00000 A World Power, once a large and powerful region now in hibernation

Qatarab
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Qatarab » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:33 pm

i learned of minecraft from someone i subscribed to on youtube who was making vids on it.
I RP With:MT(5 billion) and FT(25 Billion)[may change]
Factbook
Neo Arcad wrote:
Qatarab wrote:Where's my torch? Time to burn some courts down.

Oh, you crazy Muslim you!

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Voik wrote:i am a minecraft member and let me guess you read about it in Gameinformer (i was siked because of my three year membership

Heard about it from a freind, then read about it in Game Informer
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

The Fanboyists
Senator

Founded: Sep 21, 2007
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Fanboyists » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:12 pm

Offenheim wrote:I just recently remembered that I could change the settings to "Peaceful" and work on projects around the clock. No more constantly checking the sun or my watch to figure out when I could build or when I should mine.

Also, Creepers! :shakefist:

My friends and I play it; before I got it, they had already invented their own "Rules 1 and 2."

Rule #1
Don't kill Creepers near the base.

Rule #2

Then, for good measure, we added (once I joined):

Rule #3
Seriously, don't do it.

Thus, any time we hear a 'boom', someone will immediately ask:

"Alright, who broke rules one and two?"
Proud member of the Ajax role-playing community!
Ottonia, Draakur, and Untsangazar in Ajax
Terefuxe, formerly Allamunnic States (NSSport)

"The plans and schemes of tyrants are broken by many things. They shatter against cliffs of heroic struggle. They rupture on reefs of open resistance. And they are slowly eroded, bit by little bit, on the very beaches where they measure triumph, by countless grains of sand. By the stubborn little decencies of humble little men." -Eric Flint, Belisarius II: In The Heart of Darkness

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:37 pm

The Fanboyists wrote:
Offenheim wrote:I just recently remembered that I could change the settings to "Peaceful" and work on projects around the clock. No more constantly checking the sun or my watch to figure out when I could build or when I should mine.

Also, Creepers! :shakefist:

My friends and I play it; before I got it, they had already invented their own "Rules 1 and 2."

Rule #1

Rule #2

Then, for good measure, we added (once I joined):

Rule #3
Seriously, don't do it.

Thus, any time we hear a 'boom', someone will immediately ask:

"Alright, who broke rules one and two?"

Creepers only explode when you don't kill them.

For added lol, kill creepers with bombs.
Last edited by SaintB on Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Qatarab
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Qatarab » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:47 pm

If i got it id probably start on peaceful. I prefer to build and mine and stuff and not be afraid of being chased by skeletons,spiders and creepers...
I RP With:MT(5 billion) and FT(25 Billion)[may change]
Factbook
Neo Arcad wrote:
Qatarab wrote:Where's my torch? Time to burn some courts down.

Oh, you crazy Muslim you!

Stuffed Taxidermists
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Stuffed Taxidermists » Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:07 am

A friednd tolsd me about it, i watched SeaNanners videos, and now I REALLY want Minecraft.
Cartfartium wrote:Winwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwinwcakewinwinwinwinwinwin.

Lyndiana wrote:No! NO!! BAD Vanilla Ice! You spit that thing out RIGHT NOW!
Clicky
Slavbada (Leader):N/A
Vichy Slavbada: N/A
Wiki
National Factbook
Embassy Program
Defcon: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]
RP Population: 950,000,000

Vocenae
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 19, 2006
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Vocenae » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:17 pm

Then you better get it either today or tomorrow because after that the price doubles and you won't get future game updates for free. Once it hits Beta, shit gets serious.
The Imperial Star Republic
18:34 <Kyrusia> Voc: The one anchor of moral conscience in a sea of turbulent depravity.

Oterro
Post Marshal

Founded: May 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Oterro » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:22 pm

Vocenae wrote:Then you better get it either today or tomorrow because after that the price doubles and you won't get future game updates for free. Once it hits Beta, shit gets serious.

I'm looking in to buying it at the moment, actually.
we, unlike the bourgeoisie, have nothing to lose and therefore our expression will be the only honest one, our words will be the only challenging ones and our art will be the one revolutionary expression. We need new noise and new voices and new canvases to become something more than the last poets of a useless generation.

Offenheim
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Offenheim » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:14 pm

I'd far rather kill a creeper near the base than be killed by a creeper near the base. Nothing like having the base of your tower exploded, shattering the glass windows, and making it next to inaccessible because you failed to see the creeper waiting outside the door and failed to kill it fast enough.
"No one has yet learned to drive a locomotive sitting in his study."
-Leon Trotsky

A Royal Fellowship of Death (WW1 RP)
-Central Urpaian Front

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:01 pm

Offenheim wrote:I'd far rather kill a creeper near the base than be killed by a creeper near the base. Nothing like having the base of your tower exploded, shattering the glass windows, and making it next to inaccessible because you failed to see the creeper waiting outside the door and failed to kill it fast enough.

Creepers love me, they are always nearby. I walk around and it looks like I'm going through a field of mortar fire.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Anyone else's multiplayer servers get messed up?

Vocenae
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 19, 2006
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Vocenae » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:04 pm

Tends to be something that happens when big updates happen. If you were running any mods on your server, you have to wait until those get updated before you'll be able to run your server again, unless you want to play with them.

I know that the popular hey0 mod won't be updated until after Christmas because the guy is on vacation.
The Imperial Star Republic
18:34 <Kyrusia> Voc: The one anchor of moral conscience in a sea of turbulent depravity.

Urcea
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Urcea » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:43 am

Bah, I don't play MineCraft anymore. It's just not fun anymore.

Now back early when there was none of this fancy pay shit and there was four blocks, no trees, and rolling motherfucking hills....now those were the days.
The Federal Republic of Urcea
President| Brianna Johnson
National Ideology| National Democracy
National Info/Links| Factbook, NSEconomy, Roman Catholic Church

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:27 am

I officially crossed into terrible person territory and made a Mario and a Luigi skin...

Voik
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 04, 2009

Postby Voik » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:17 am

I am a builder in the Pawncraft server
WA Delegate for 00000 A World Power, once a large and powerful region now in hibernation

Galius (Ancient)
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Galius (Ancient) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:12 pm

I have play mine craft a lot of times but I dident buy it I download its very cool I also have downloaded a expansion thats called minedit in which you can make lots of things without mining.

North Wiedna
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 01, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby North Wiedna » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Galius wrote:I have play mine craft a lot of times but I dident buy it I download its very cool I also have downloaded a expansion thats called minedit in which you can make lots of things without mining.

cool beanz

Minecraft is the best game ever. No exceptions.
I am not at all interested in immortality, only in the taste of tea.

The Corparation
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:32 pm

Urcea wrote:Bah, I don't play MineCraft anymore. It's just not fun anymore.

Now back early when there was none of this fancy pay shit and there was four blocks, no trees, and rolling motherfucking hills....now those were the days.

SMP never gets old. IF it gets boring pick a big random thing and try and build it.
Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

North Wiedna
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby North Wiedna » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:34 pm

The Corparation wrote:
Urcea wrote:Bah, I don't play MineCraft anymore. It's just not fun anymore.

SMP never gets old. IF it gets boring pick a big random thing and try and build it.

That reminds me, my mate has a server and him and my other friend got bored one day and griefed my base and put a giant glass penis statue filled with lava at the opening. I was too buys laughing to be mad or anything.

Noders
Senator

Founded: Aug 20, 2009

Postby Noders » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:51 pm

SOMEBODY TG ME IM ABOUT TO BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Socialdemokraterne wrote:Noders: Only the finest books and pizza. And books about pizza. Not so much their book-flavored pizzas, though.

Me=Noders God of pissing you off
Parkus= God Of Sex and Cool and lots of Cigs
Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK
Indeos=God of you know what just a bloody god
Xarithis= God Of World Domination
"Ruthless and efficient in the bedroom as well as on the battlefield, Britannia is the living emblem of strength, persistence, and dignity and Really Fucking Good Line Art.

The Corparation
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 31, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Corparation » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 pm

North Wiedna wrote:
The Corparation wrote:SMP never gets old. IF it gets boring pick a big random thing and try and build it.

That reminds me, my mate has a server and him and my other friend got bored one day and griefed my base and put a giant glass penis statue filled with lava at the opening. I was too buys laughing to be mad or anything.

Best thing me and my friends made was a 60 meter radius model death star, with TNT cannon super laser.
Nuclear Death Machines Here (Both Flying and Orbiting)
Orbital Freedom Machine Here
A Subsidiary company of Nightkill Enterprises Inc.Weekly words of wisdom: Nothing is more important than waifus.- Gallia-
Making the Nightmare End 2020 2024 WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. - Prop 65, CA Health & Safety This Cell is intentionally blank.

North Wiedna
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby North Wiedna » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:31 pm

The Corparation wrote:
North Wiedna wrote:That reminds me, my mate has a server and him and my other friend got bored one day and griefed my base and put a giant glass penis statue filled with lava at the opening. I was too buys laughing to be mad or anything.

Best thing me and my friends made was a 60 meter radius model death star, with TNT cannon super laser.

Mate made a death star, though I doubt it was that big and he's shit at making TNT cannons. :p

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction