NATION

PASSWORD

Disturbed's Asylum

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Glorious Homeland
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 23, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Glorious Homeland » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:10 am

Cosumar wrote:
Glorious Homeland wrote:I'll look up youtube and their website now and see!

M00M00Land wrote:holy shit this looks satanic, loook at the album cover.

Irony is they are a deeply Christian band.

lol so not true

Oops, deeply religious* didn't think he was Jewish. Oh well, you learn something new every day!
Last edited by Glorious Homeland on Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ancient Cosumaria
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 18, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Ancient Cosumaria » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:35 pm

Weltmachtistan wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:
Cosumar wrote:i listened to it and the best songs are asylum and crucified. another way to die sucks.

Asylum kicks ass, and I liked Never Again a lot, but that was mostly because of the lyrics. I agree about Another Way to Die. It's a retread of Sons of Plunder off of Ten Thousand Fists. Oh and actually David Draiman is very Jewish and spent his High School career in Torah schools. He has a younger brother who lives in Jerusalem. The other three are Christian.

That makes me giggle, since one of their symbols is a blay off a pentogram. :lol:

yeah same here...
who cares about their personal lives just listen to the music!
Cosumaria inhabited the land now known as Cosumar for dozens of generations thousands of years ago. For hundreds of years Cosumaria was prosperous and the citizens were happy. Eventually, the land became more and more corrupt as the Kings became power hungry. This led to a dark time for Cosumaria, the people were oppresed and were stripped of their rights. On the year 1208, a civil war broke out between rebels and the corrupt government. On 1224, the rebels emerged victorious. The rebels founded the nation Cosumar. Ever since, Cosumar has been ruled by a fair line of Kings and have achieved many great things. Cosumaria is now referred to by modern Cosumarites as Ancient Cosumaria.

Zirconim
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Zirconim » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Ancient Cosumaria wrote:
Weltmachtistan wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:
Cosumar wrote:i listened to it and the best songs are asylum and crucified. another way to die sucks.

Asylum kicks ass, and I liked Never Again a lot, but that was mostly because of the lyrics. I agree about Another Way to Die. It's a retread of Sons of Plunder off of Ten Thousand Fists. Oh and actually David Draiman is very Jewish and spent his High School career in Torah schools. He has a younger brother who lives in Jerusalem. The other three are Christian.

That makes me giggle, since one of their symbols is a blay off a pentogram. :lol:

yeah same here...

I used to drive myself insane trying to find out the religions of Tool members. Turns out they're basically Agnostic, which suprised me. Anyways, I learned to simply appreciate the music.
Embassies In: Cosumar
Israslovakahzerbajan
Lemonius
Tech: PMT/FT
Economic: -3.00
Socially: -5.64

"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious—makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all." -Mario Savio
Featured Album(s):
Sukekiyo-Immortalis
Featured Song(s):
David Bowie-Blackstar

Kreanoltha
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kreanoltha » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:10 pm

Zirconim wrote:
Ancient Cosumaria wrote:
Weltmachtistan wrote:
Kreanoltha wrote:

yeah same here...

I used to drive myself insane trying to find out the religions of Tool members. Turns out they're basically Agnostic, which suprised me. Anyways, I learned to simply appreciate the music.

Basically the red. As long as it's awesome, but when you hear the story to go with My Child it gets really freaky.
I'M BACK!!!

"The size of ones internet spaceboats are inversely proportional to the size of ones penis."

FT only.
#NSLegion. For all your NS-FT RPing needs.

Previous

Return to Arts & Fiction