NATION

PASSWORD

Things TV shows do that annoys you.

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bafuria
Senator

Founded: Dec 07, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bafuria » Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:26 am

Canned laughter.
Economic 3.1, Social -4.1

Thanya
Secretary

Founded: Oct 02, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Thanya » Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:14 am

Coccygia wrote:
Thanya wrote:I hate it when all the excellent characters on MI-5 get killed off practically every season. >:(

Me too. At this point there's nobody left of the original cast except Harry and Malcolm. They either get killed or have to go into hiding. It's almost as bad as Kenny on South Park except he came back every week.

Haha...I know, right? Also glad to see I'm not the only one that watches that show. I was particularly pissed when they killed off Adam Carter. >:( He was my favorite character. After that, I vowed to never watch it again. Of course, I watched the very next episode and all the ones after it. What can I say? I got hooked.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then use the profits to buy an assault rifle. See if life makes the same mistake twice.
"I'm female, you dicks. Get it right."

UberWeegeeia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby UberWeegeeia » Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:00 pm

When a cliffhanger is particuarly painful.
Like Doctor Who, I was watching that one episode that had the Doctor regenerate using his spare hand, and just when he started to regenerate, an obnoxious screen comes up saying "TO. BE. CONTINUED."
You can bet I was yelling "WHAT THE FU-"
Winner of 2002-2010 most negative person on earth.
"Four score and seven years ago, our forefathers snuck up behind a Super Mutant and buried their Shock Swords in his mutated ass!"
Most hated person on F7.
The Coalition For The Advancement Of Anthropomorphic Rights. Every one of you that joins is another punch to the ANTIFA's face!
Proud defender of furries.

Tretskivucia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 08, 2009
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Tretskivucia » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:47 pm

Crome shows where they catch the "bad guy" ALL THE TIME, WITHOUT FAILURE and in under a week. And also when the answers just miraculously to the main character's head after a minute of thinking and they catch the criminal based off that.
Last edited by Tretskivucia on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Winner Cup of Peace I
Almost-last-place WCoH
5th in group for WC51 qualifications (failed to qualify)
Qualified WC53! - Made it to the Round of 16
3rd Place COH46
Qualified WC55
Second Place Cup of Harmony 48

Previous

Return to Arts & Fiction