NATION

PASSWORD

Post Your Custom NS Banners Here

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
User avatar
Beroslavakia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 60
Founded: Apr 04, 2026
Psychotic Dictatorship

Post Your Custom NS Banners Here

Postby Beroslavakia » Tue Jun 23, 2026 4:29 am

Here, I’ll go first.

Image

Trying to get that “militarized” look.

Also, rate AN’s banner from a scale of 1 to 5. 1 being the worst and 5 being the best.
Last edited by Beroslavakia on Tue Jun 23, 2026 4:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
Glory to the “Republic” of Beroslavakia, which is TOTALLY not an Oligarchy.

Я определенно не копия Россия. (ᵕ—ᴗ—)

NOTE: Most NS stats are not canon. (Such as population, Influence, Size, Policies, etc.)

I'm surprisingly a furry, and yes; I do go outside, take showers, and talk to women.

You clicked on this expecting something, lol. Lmao even.

Return to Arts & Fiction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads