NATION

PASSWORD

School 'O TET discussion thread

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
User avatar
Southwest Horizonia
Minister
 
Posts: 2873
Founded: Sep 17, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

School 'O TET discussion thread

Postby Southwest Horizonia » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:43 pm

Well, this started as a joke, but due to massive support, the joke has become reality.
School 'O TET. A boarding school in Fohrum County with TET users in it. This is taking off and I would appreciate your help shaping your character and shaping the overall story. This WILL be a long term project of mine and I'll make sure it doesn't fizzle out like Boys of Summer did. (Sorry MDL)
Read School 'O TET at https://www.nationstates.net/nation=southwest_horizonia/detail=factbook/id=2787126!
Yearbook (Character personalities are largely by InPov and the users behind the characters)
Might Delete Later (TBA)
Floofybit (TBA)
Inevitable Poverty (TBA)
Chess Socialism (TBA)
Marenmia-Ocasia
saxophone player
fencing player
aroace
6’1
gives snacks
nicknamed “Oca”
black longish hair
Korean-American
band kid
I love spicy food, get snacks and takeout for everyone, plays m8necraft and stuff, super extroverted
GPA 3.8
Generally approachable, loves to cuddle and hug and physical contact with friends and stuff if they consent
I look, well, imagine someone whose like a 7/10

Generally happy and approachable, but sometimes gets angry and depressed
Around 5'6-5'8
Make me a little chubby, but not FAT
And random facts:
He LOVES retro gaming
He LOVES Weird Al and metal music, also classic rock and even some classic country
Loves Bruce Almighty, Happy Gilmore, Army Of Darkness, among other movies

Tiami (TBA)
Personality: intelligent, introverted, but talkative to known and liked people, contrarian, very specific, struggles to tell jokes and sarcasm from seriousness, generally only wants to talk about history, politics, geography, etc.

Height: 6’

Appearance: tall, large build, pale but slightly tan skin, blue-gray eyes, usually were soccer jerseys, athletic shorts, and long socks, blond-ish hair

Facts: is a good soccer goalkeeper, and is really good at tennis. Likely will be the number one on the EBS team.

Natkr (TBA)
He's around 5 foot, fat, likes eating tic tacs, he is a little too loud, and likes playing video games. Can be annoying if he talks too much.

General personality: Usually extroverted, easily bored, autistic, likes gaming

Height: somewhere near 5'7

Appearance: Dark skinned, messy hair, usually wears a t-shirt and black trackpants

Random facts: random student who transferred to Forhum County after his parents moved to the US, and just sent him to a random boarding school. The most he drives is a bicycle, and is addicted to Brawl Stars and Boblox.

general personality: extroverted, tries to be the straight man in most situations, but is also extremely naive and an asshole to people he knows.
Height portrayal: 5'11
Appearance portrayal: slim, white n brown haired. can't get more default than that.
Some random facts for your character: studying economics, communications and natural sciences. he is doing pretty badly in natural sciences, decently in economics and great in communications.

List of facts about Opkyo:
Personality: Fairly quiet and will walk away from boring conversations. But will still participate in most conversations to some degree, probably dropping some weird fact about the ideomotor effect or something. Stays up late at night and sleeps in. Can talk about music theory for a long time.
Height: Call it 5'7-8" ish.
Appearance: Long hair, skinny. Not strong.
Facts: Plays saxophone. Likes sweet things. Fast walker.

Southwest Horizonia (TBA)
Max Barry (TBA)
Haymarket Riot (TBA)
NAME: Nikodim Veryovkin (Никодим Веровкин)
OCCUPATION: Hockey player, band kid, that one Russian guy.
HEIGHT: 6’2
WEIGHT: 210 lbs

Nikodim was born in Lipetsk, Lipetsk Oblast, to Apostol Veryovkin and Nikolena Veryovkina, moving to America at 7. Made the Varsity hockey team at 17. Roommates with Opkyo.

FUN FACTS OR WHATEVER

He unironically looks like Kirill Kaprizov.
Once scored 62 goals a season.
Hits some crazy dance moves.
Can cook really well.
Likes gardening.
Has a scar on his arm from where he slit his wrist open playing hockey.
He likes these bands:

Doves
Kino
Sektor Gaza
Korol I Shut
Rammstein
The Notorious B.I.G.
He likes hiking.
He likes internet forums: his handle is @icegod21.
He likes horror stories, and may or may not have some of his own…

He acts like a standard Russian, so yeah.

(The yearbook is highly unfinished so I'm only publishing it know to let ya'll know that things are in motion)
Clubs:
EBS Soccer Team
Games Club
Retro Games Club
Dorm Charts
Dorm A: J. Andrew Murray (hold on im getting the other guy)
Dorm B: Floofybit, Inevitable Poverty, (hold on im also getting it)
Last edited by Southwest Horizonia on Sat Jun 06, 2026 10:33 pm, edited 10 times in total.
False alarm, I'm back.

User avatar
Marenmia-Ocasia
Senator
 
Posts: 4373
Founded: Mar 19, 2026
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marenmia-Ocasia » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:44 pm

The dorm is Me, Unclear, Floofy, and InPov
I TG’d you my lore, right?
Last edited by Marenmia-Ocasia on Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
he/him or they/them, use either, I don’t really care
NS stats have been peacefully retired and given pension
factbooks will be updated created in around ~2083
Proudly AroAce for two years now :3, Social Democrat. 21, college senior for Political Science, Bay Stater, Demimale/Demiboy, extroverted, 6’1. I’m not really overly religious; I am Presbyterian Christian. Second generation Korean-American. s l e e p d e p r i v e d
WA delegate and Vice President of Ensio!

User avatar
Orlavia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1713
Founded: Oct 30, 2025
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Orlavia » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:45 pm

Anyone wanna be Nikodim’s roomie?
People's Republic of Orlavia
Glory to Orlavia! (Слава Орлавии!)
Citizen of Carcassonne

IC i’m a Marxist-Leninist one-party state, with some western flair *national religion, independent social media, etc etc.*. OOC i’m your average depressed Seattle and New York sports fan. Also a Radiohead superfan. FOR HYDRUS. My nation doesn’t reflect my views in real life, by the way.

User avatar
Inevitable Poverty
Senator
 
Posts: 4368
Founded: Oct 10, 2025
Democratic Socialists

Postby Inevitable Poverty » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:45 pm

I can help write sections if needed. Just send me a message for what you would want :)
INEVITABLE POVERTY

The North Pacific Deputy Minister of World Assembly Affairs and Deputy Speaker • TG’s and DM’s open • My discord is _inpov • he/it; either work
Author of GA #13

User avatar
Southwest Horizonia
Minister
 
Posts: 2873
Founded: Sep 17, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Southwest Horizonia » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:45 pm

Marenmia-Ocasia wrote:The dorm is Me, Unclear, Floofy, and InPov
I TG’d you my lore, right?

Ja, I got the telegram. I also got Orlavia's TG if he's reading this.
False alarm, I'm back.

User avatar
Of the Golden Harp
Minister
 
Posts: 2721
Founded: Mar 13, 2024
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Of the Golden Harp » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:46 pm

What information do I need to provide for you to make a character of me?
The Semi-Theocratic Federalized Constitutional Republic of The Golden Harp
FREE THE CLEC
☩Deus Vult☩

Minor political changes happen, as the Communal Workers party unites with thee AnCom party to form the Workers International(3% support)|The Climate Preservation Party becomes the Nationalist Left to increase their votes(5.5% votes)

User avatar
Opkyo
Envoy
 
Posts: 201
Founded: Nov 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Opkyo » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:46 pm

Orlavia wrote:Anyone wanna be Nikodim’s roomie?

I'm happy to room with literally anyone.
Do I have a signature now?
Is this real?

User avatar
Orlavia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1713
Founded: Oct 30, 2025
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Orlavia » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:46 pm

Southwest Horizonia wrote:
Marenmia-Ocasia wrote:The dorm is Me, Unclear, Floofy, and InPov
I TG’d you my lore, right?

Ja, I got the telegram. I also got Orlavia's TG if he's reading this.


Speaking of Orlavia…

Opkyo wrote:
Orlavia wrote:Anyone wanna be Nikodim’s roomie?

I'm happy to room with literally anyone.


yay :D

oh and: people can call me niko or nik
and can i be in a t-shirt of kino’s “gruppa krovi” with some ripped jeans
Last edited by Orlavia on Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
People's Republic of Orlavia
Glory to Orlavia! (Слава Орлавии!)
Citizen of Carcassonne

IC i’m a Marxist-Leninist one-party state, with some western flair *national religion, independent social media, etc etc.*. OOC i’m your average depressed Seattle and New York sports fan. Also a Radiohead superfan. FOR HYDRUS. My nation doesn’t reflect my views in real life, by the way.

User avatar
Revived Unclear
Senator
 
Posts: 3826
Founded: Nov 23, 2024
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Revived Unclear » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:46 pm

In my introduction, can I be in a "Weird Al Yankovic "Dare To Be Stupid"" shirt?
Haiiiiiii! :3 I'm Unclear
I have Autism, ADHD, and potentially depression and anxiety :(


Through The Fire And The DOS we carry on!

Don't Stop For Nothing

NS's premier Weird Al Yankovic fan

Kentuckian summers f*cking suck

James Hetfield in a nutshell: "Hey hey hey hey hey, YEAHEAHEAH!"

"DO NOT VAPE THE ROCK BAND FOG JUICE, HERE IS ME TELLING YOU NOT TO DO THAT!"- Acai

Mattel Electronics presents "Beee seventeeeeennn bhomber"

"Madden Madden Madden"- AVGN

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee

I just wanna be in thigh highs bruh :3

You may have seen a bucket, but you've never seen me f**k it- FlyingKitty, 2019

Proudly bisexual!! :3

(WIP signature)

User avatar
Southwest Horizonia
Minister
 
Posts: 2873
Founded: Sep 17, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Southwest Horizonia » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:47 pm

Inevitable Poverty wrote:I can help write sections if needed. Just send me a message for what you would want :)

Hm. Maybe write some short character profiles based on the following users I can use and I'll credit you:
Might Delete Later
Floofybit
Inevitable Poverty
Chess Socialism
Marenmia-Ocasia
Revived Unclear
Tiami
Of The Golden Harp
Natkr
That guy Natkr mentioned in his message below
Lankeshmati
Revived Unclear wrote:In my introduction, can I be in a "Weird Al Yankovic "Dare To Be Stupid"" shirt?

Of course!
Last edited by Southwest Horizonia on Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
False alarm, I'm back.

User avatar
Natkr
Minister
 
Posts: 2885
Founded: Sep 01, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Natkr » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:48 pm

Me & Arelont are dorm buddies :hug:
shoot

User avatar
Marenmia-Ocasia
Senator
 
Posts: 4373
Founded: Mar 19, 2026
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marenmia-Ocasia » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:48 pm

Love that you’re doing this, SWH.
he/him or they/them, use either, I don’t really care
NS stats have been peacefully retired and given pension
factbooks will be updated created in around ~2083
Proudly AroAce for two years now :3, Social Democrat. 21, college senior for Political Science, Bay Stater, Demimale/Demiboy, extroverted, 6’1. I’m not really overly religious; I am Presbyterian Christian. Second generation Korean-American. s l e e p d e p r i v e d
WA delegate and Vice President of Ensio!

User avatar
Lankeshmati
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1903
Founded: Apr 18, 2026
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lankeshmati » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:49 pm

And me in a red t-shirt with the Jolly Roger symbol in white?
+ and one day when the tonguing is done, we'll take our leave & go +
>>> currently playing: wellerman - nathan evanss <<<<
{($_€)} this is taxer, put him in your sig so he can take everyone's taxez!
necroghastia wrote:mammoth meatball spaghetti

slembana wrote:f*ck putin.
south Indian sanatani + vegetarian. I own a dog called bread, who I found as a stray puppy. poppy playtime & mc fan. tet's local Indian :)

discord: plague_deity (contact before adding!)
archipelago monarchy nation south of bharat, with some of the least polluted places on earth. ns stats were executed with the british in 1943!
she/her (Trans Rights are Human Rights!) //// boom boom kaboom
did you just did you just /// currently: waka waka eh eh

User avatar
Southwest Horizonia
Minister
 
Posts: 2873
Founded: Sep 17, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Southwest Horizonia » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:49 pm

Lankeshmati wrote:And me in a red t-shirt with the Jolly Roger symbol in white?

Ja.
False alarm, I'm back.

User avatar
Hergovnia
Envoy
 
Posts: 243
Founded: Apr 06, 2025
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Hergovnia » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:50 pm

Genuinely a sick concept
✭ APOSTATIC ALCOHOLICS OF HERGOVNIA ✭
- Click me Senpai -
Marriage is between me + your mother
”The citizens need food, DO SOMETHING” nana boo boo you cant make me
Default Militant (current)
Rom-Commie - Love is in ze air ♡ …

‎‎ ‎▮▮▮ ‎ ‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎♣‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎☭‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

User avatar
Marenmia-Ocasia
Senator
 
Posts: 4373
Founded: Mar 19, 2026
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marenmia-Ocasia » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:50 pm

oh also I have glasses, chipotle I like
Last edited by Marenmia-Ocasia on Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
he/him or they/them, use either, I don’t really care
NS stats have been peacefully retired and given pension
factbooks will be updated created in around ~2083
Proudly AroAce for two years now :3, Social Democrat. 21, college senior for Political Science, Bay Stater, Demimale/Demiboy, extroverted, 6’1. I’m not really overly religious; I am Presbyterian Christian. Second generation Korean-American. s l e e p d e p r i v e d
WA delegate and Vice President of Ensio!

User avatar
Revived Unclear
Senator
 
Posts: 3826
Founded: Nov 23, 2024
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Revived Unclear » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:50 pm

I have glasses too
Haiiiiiii! :3 I'm Unclear
I have Autism, ADHD, and potentially depression and anxiety :(


Through The Fire And The DOS we carry on!

Don't Stop For Nothing

NS's premier Weird Al Yankovic fan

Kentuckian summers f*cking suck

James Hetfield in a nutshell: "Hey hey hey hey hey, YEAHEAHEAH!"

"DO NOT VAPE THE ROCK BAND FOG JUICE, HERE IS ME TELLING YOU NOT TO DO THAT!"- Acai

Mattel Electronics presents "Beee seventeeeeennn bhomber"

"Madden Madden Madden"- AVGN

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee

I just wanna be in thigh highs bruh :3

You may have seen a bucket, but you've never seen me f**k it- FlyingKitty, 2019

Proudly bisexual!! :3

(WIP signature)

User avatar
Arelont
Minister
 
Posts: 3234
Founded: Jul 07, 2024
Ex-Nation

Postby Arelont » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:51 pm

Natkr wrote:Me & Arelont are dorm buddies :hug:

insert gif of a 2 guys dapping up
The United Republic of Arelont
National Telegram
The year is 1973. Are you questioning your patriotism? Join the army, and fight for a United Arelont with Súdlont. | 101% Approval rating of Jelan Bertila
A Class 2.5 Civilization according to this index.
#1 family guy fan

User avatar
J Andrew Murray
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1102
Founded: May 04, 2026
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby J Andrew Murray » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:51 pm

add me in boy'o
i have no suggestions for ya
ya can do anything
BOSS TELLS ME I CAN KISS MY FERRETS AT WORK, BUT NO OPEN MOUTH. I PUNCH THE FLOOR SO HARD HIS SCREEN SAVER DEACTIVATES
- dril, 11/10/2012, 16:29
it/its, anything's fine though
TGs are OPEN
i don't involve myself in politics that much compared to most NSGers. howe er, i don't like capitalism.
EMERGENCY USER SHUTOFF BUTTON

User avatar
Inevitable Poverty
Senator
 
Posts: 4368
Founded: Oct 10, 2025
Democratic Socialists

Postby Inevitable Poverty » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:51 pm

Southwest Horizonia wrote:
Inevitable Poverty wrote:I can help write sections if needed. Just send me a message for what you would want :)

Hm. Maybe write some short character profiles based on the following users I can use and I'll credit you:
Might Delete Later
Floofybit
Inevitable Poverty
Chess Socialism
Marenmia-Ocasia
Revived Unclear
Tiami
Of The Golden Harp
Natkr
That guy Natkr mentioned in his message below
Lankeshmati
Revived Unclear wrote:In my introduction, can I be in a "Weird Al Yankovic "Dare To Be Stupid"" shirt?

Of course!

For the sake of this, please provide this info:

General personality (some basic description)
Height portrayal (does not have to be real)
Appearance portrayal (again, does not have to be real, and I would go to advise against it)
Some random facts for your character.
INEVITABLE POVERTY

The North Pacific Deputy Minister of World Assembly Affairs and Deputy Speaker • TG’s and DM’s open • My discord is _inpov • he/it; either work
Author of GA #13

User avatar
Southwest Horizonia
Minister
 
Posts: 2873
Founded: Sep 17, 2025
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Southwest Horizonia » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:52 pm

Hergovnia wrote:Genuinely a sick concept

Sick as in bad or sick as in "RAAADD DUDDEEE!!!!1"?
False alarm, I'm back.

User avatar
Marenmia-Ocasia
Senator
 
Posts: 4373
Founded: Mar 19, 2026
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marenmia-Ocasia » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:53 pm

Inevitable Poverty wrote:
Southwest Horizonia wrote:Hm. Maybe write some short character profiles based on the following users I can use and I'll credit you:
Might Delete Later
Floofybit
Inevitable Poverty
Chess Socialism
Marenmia-Ocasia
Revived Unclear
Tiami
Of The Golden Harp
Natkr
That guy Natkr mentioned in his message below
Lankeshmati

Of course!

For the sake of this, please provide this info:

General personality (some basic description)
Height portrayal (does not have to be real)
Appearance portrayal (again, does not have to be real, and I would go to advise against it)
Some random facts for your character.


Hey InPov, if you want, I can discord you my info
he/him or they/them, use either, I don’t really care
NS stats have been peacefully retired and given pension
factbooks will be updated created in around ~2083
Proudly AroAce for two years now :3, Social Democrat. 21, college senior for Political Science, Bay Stater, Demimale/Demiboy, extroverted, 6’1. I’m not really overly religious; I am Presbyterian Christian. Second generation Korean-American. s l e e p d e p r i v e d
WA delegate and Vice President of Ensio!

User avatar
Revived Unclear
Senator
 
Posts: 3826
Founded: Nov 23, 2024
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Revived Unclear » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:54 pm

Inevitable Poverty wrote:
Southwest Horizonia wrote:Hm. Maybe write some short character profiles based on the following users I can use and I'll credit you:
Might Delete Later
Floofybit
Inevitable Poverty
Chess Socialism
Marenmia-Ocasia
Revived Unclear
Tiami
Of The Golden Harp
Natkr
That guy Natkr mentioned in his message below
Lankeshmati

Of course!

For the sake of this, please provide this info:

General personality (some basic description)
Height portrayal (does not have to be real)
Appearance portrayal (again, does not have to be real, and I would go to advise against it)
Some random facts for your character.

Me:
Generally happy and approachable, but sometimes gets angry and depressed
Around 5'6-5'8
Make me a little chubby, but not FAT
And random facts:
He LOVES retro gaming
He LOVES Weird Al and metal music, also classic rock and even some classic country
Loves Bruce Almighty, Happy Gilmore, Army Of Darkness, among other movies
Haiiiiiii! :3 I'm Unclear
I have Autism, ADHD, and potentially depression and anxiety :(


Through The Fire And The DOS we carry on!

Don't Stop For Nothing

NS's premier Weird Al Yankovic fan

Kentuckian summers f*cking suck

James Hetfield in a nutshell: "Hey hey hey hey hey, YEAHEAHEAH!"

"DO NOT VAPE THE ROCK BAND FOG JUICE, HERE IS ME TELLING YOU NOT TO DO THAT!"- Acai

Mattel Electronics presents "Beee seventeeeeennn bhomber"

"Madden Madden Madden"- AVGN

I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee

I just wanna be in thigh highs bruh :3

You may have seen a bucket, but you've never seen me f**k it- FlyingKitty, 2019

Proudly bisexual!! :3

(WIP signature)

User avatar
Inevitable Poverty
Senator
 
Posts: 4368
Founded: Oct 10, 2025
Democratic Socialists

Postby Inevitable Poverty » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:54 pm

Marenmia-Ocasia wrote:
Inevitable Poverty wrote:For the sake of this, please provide this info:

General personality (some basic description)
Height portrayal (does not have to be real)
Appearance portrayal (again, does not have to be real, and I would go to advise against it)
Some random facts for your character.


Hey InPov, if you want, I can discord you my info

Can’t access discord right now, and for the next 6 days. I’ll get to you then, but if you have any other means, that would be preferable.
INEVITABLE POVERTY

The North Pacific Deputy Minister of World Assembly Affairs and Deputy Speaker • TG’s and DM’s open • My discord is _inpov • he/it; either work
Author of GA #13

User avatar
Marenmia-Ocasia
Senator
 
Posts: 4373
Founded: Mar 19, 2026
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marenmia-Ocasia » Sat Jun 06, 2026 9:55 pm

Inevitable Poverty wrote:
Marenmia-Ocasia wrote:
Hey InPov, if you want, I can discord you my info

Can’t access discord right now, and for the next 6 days. I’ll get to you then, but if you have any other means, that would be preferable.

Telegrams?
he/him or they/them, use either, I don’t really care
NS stats have been peacefully retired and given pension
factbooks will be updated created in around ~2083
Proudly AroAce for two years now :3, Social Democrat. 21, college senior for Political Science, Bay Stater, Demimale/Demiboy, extroverted, 6’1. I’m not really overly religious; I am Presbyterian Christian. Second generation Korean-American. s l e e p d e p r i v e d
WA delegate and Vice President of Ensio!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads