
by Neo Lunatea » Thu Mar 19, 2026 6:22 am

by Los Einquirers » Thu Mar 19, 2026 6:25 am

by Bealan » Thu Mar 19, 2026 6:26 am
Los Einquirers wrote:Genuinely anything modern-day ubisoft puts out at this point. that star wars game had less value than moist garbage.

by Los Einquirers » Thu Mar 19, 2026 6:30 am

by Bealan » Thu Mar 19, 2026 6:34 am

by Neo Lunatea » Thu Mar 19, 2026 11:45 am

by Livaotheion » Thu Mar 19, 2026 11:54 am


by Revived Unclear » Thu Mar 19, 2026 11:56 am

by The Black Forrest » Thu Mar 19, 2026 2:44 pm

by NANDAEK » Thu Mar 19, 2026 2:46 pm
nandaek news:“caine from TADC is canon now” states jimbob junior, the supposed successor to mr nerd (dead)

by Rosettan Overwatch » Thu Mar 19, 2026 2:46 pm
Level: FTL, Interstellar
Category: Normal, Dyarchy
Tier: Stellarite
Reach: Moderate
According to the TSI
>This box is reserved!

by Zantalio » Thu Mar 19, 2026 2:49 pm
Saint Paul - 2 Corinthians, 1:3-4 (NABRE)I confess, to God and all my brothers and sisters, that I am deeply impure, but I must resist my wicked impulses, no matter how many times I fail.
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and God of all encouragement,
who encourages us in our every affliction, so that we may be able to encourage those who are in any affliction with the encouragement with which we ourselves are encouraged by God.


by The Mojave Territories » Fri Mar 20, 2026 4:00 am

by Neo Lunatea » Sat Mar 21, 2026 1:00 pm
Honestly, with all of the weird stuff going, I don't blame you. I don't like Roblox, but at least it has the only Sonic Maker I can findIstuvia wrote:In my opinion, the worst video game is Roblox.

by Neo Lunatea » Sat Mar 21, 2026 1:04 pm
The Black Forrest wrote:Oh Children.
The games you mention hardly match the crime against nature titlled:
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
*starts having a PTSD attack*

by Revived Unclear » Sat Mar 21, 2026 1:09 pm

by -Riograndense Republic- » Sat Mar 21, 2026 4:45 pm
A province from the Empire of Brazil. A province defined by military prowess, political agitation, and cultural avant-garde.
Info I: Repurposing this nation because "why not". | Info II: Despite what the name says, we're not a republic, much less independent. That was, like, almost two centuries ago, ok? | Info III: Redoing factbooks. That's gonna take a long time. Ouch.

by Afro Samurai » Sat Mar 21, 2026 11:31 pm

by Neo Lunatea » Sun Mar 22, 2026 10:23 am
Revived Unclear wrote:Ride To Hell: Retribution
I don't even have to explain it, just watch a couple minutes of gameplay and you'll see

by Neo Lunatea » Sun Mar 22, 2026 10:25 am
Cole Whyte-Gurney wrote:Pong got dull pretty rapidly.
Advertisement
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
Advertisement