NATION

PASSWORD

Minecraft discussion thread

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
User avatar
New Lanous
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 121
Founded: Jun 24, 2025
Democratic Socialists

Minecraft discussion thread

Postby New Lanous » Mon Oct 13, 2025 7:37 am

Fellow players. welcome to the perfect place to talk and ask about minecraft.Like any minecraft thing
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP. NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN.NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU

I'm a proud Indian, not for the government
I hate AI, Speak English, Hindi, Bengali
He, Him

User avatar
DutchFormosa
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6256
Founded: Feb 11, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby DutchFormosa » Mon Oct 13, 2025 10:07 am

I.... am STEVE.
IC wiki
OOC info
============

User avatar
Ileoc
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1452
Founded: Jul 29, 2025
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ileoc » Mon Oct 13, 2025 10:08 am

hot take but the movie was really good.

User avatar
Mist Haven
Diplomat
 
Posts: 609
Founded: Mar 26, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Mist Haven » Mon Oct 13, 2025 10:09 am

So, I am not a huge player. I don't own the game or anything. I have only ever played it with my cousin like twice. I will say that it was so so fun bilding my own fortress into a mountain!

User avatar
Kerosene Cucumbers
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1667
Founded: Apr 01, 2025
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kerosene Cucumbers » Tue Oct 14, 2025 5:15 pm

As a child, I yearned for a better OP.

Before the mods lock this.
Last edited by Kerosene Cucumbers on Tue Oct 14, 2025 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Hitlerism proclaims itself as both true democracy and true socialism... Hitlerism even goes so far as to claim the role of protector of Christianity... But one fact stands out with perfect clarity... Hitler has never claimed to represent true liberalism. Liberalism then has the distinction of being the doctrine most hated by Hitler."—Eduard Heimann (condensed to fit in sig)

User avatar
Parenthos
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 389
Founded: Nov 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Parenthos » Tue Oct 14, 2025 5:19 pm

I've always had a dream of creating a huge house. Something that alters the landscape, like a massive mine factory residence. Or actually maybe the Infinite Demon Castle from Demon slayer would be a good candidate for this. Dang, I hope someone makes that, cause I know I am not gonna have time for it.
-Nechápu proč tadyw
-- trávím tolik času,7
-když je tuNechápu--
.tak málo co dělat.---
[]Parenthos[] an unspeakable world of natural beauty
[]Defender..with..SPSF[] | [-]Card Trader[-] | []Issue__Addict[]
Celebrating 10 years on NS! | Czech! | My Pretty Card | Current Issue Draft

User avatar
Kehudia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 187
Founded: Oct 14, 2024
Ex-Nation

Postby Kehudia » Tue Oct 14, 2025 5:22 pm

I have a bad habit of building terribly designed hobbit holes/dwarvern hideouts in hills and mountains; how do I stop being a Hillaholic?
Ceannairerieck of Kehudia

NS stats are not canon
Lore in progress

User avatar
Natkr
Minister
 
Posts: 2876
Founded: Sep 01, 2024
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Natkr » Tue Oct 14, 2025 8:35 pm

Ileoc wrote:hot take but the movie was really good.


that's not a hot take. it's true.
shoot

User avatar
Mini PEKA
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Oct 14, 2025
Ex-Nation

Postby Mini PEKA » Tue Oct 14, 2025 8:35 pm

but what about clash

User avatar
Notcommunist2
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 111
Founded: Sep 06, 2024
Ex-Nation

Postby Notcommunist2 » Tue Oct 14, 2025 8:36 pm

I've played 1020 days in one world no cheats
not hardcore :blink:
Last edited by Notcommunist2 on Tue Oct 14, 2025 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I hate commies
currency:kurshwa koin
animal:African elephant
motto: now how did you get here?
leader: money man
Capital: capitalizt city
oofing commies since 2012! I am a guy and I like wemon

User avatar
Ko-oren
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 7841
Founded: Nov 26, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ko-oren » Wed Oct 15, 2025 8:21 am

Mini PEKA wrote:but what about clash


I think there's no clash thread yet, feel free to create one. I might also just be too old to realise that there is a thread.
Trigramme: KOR - Demonym: Ko-orenite - Population: 27.270.096
Map - Regions - Factbooks
Spreadsheets - Domestic Sports Newswires
Champions 1x World Cup - 1x CoH - 1x CAFA - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 4x World Bowl - 2x IBC - 4x RUWC - 3x RLWC - 1x GCF Test Cricket - 3x T20 WC - 1x AODICC - 2x ARWC - 1x FHWC - 1x HWC - 1x Beach Cup
Runners-up 1x World Cup - 4x CAFA - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 3x World Bowl - 2x WCoH - 4x IBC - 2x RUWC - 1x GCF Test Cricket - 1x ODI WT - 3x T20 WC - 1x FraterniT20 - 1x WLC - 1x FHWC
Organisation & Hosting 3x WCC President - 1x WCOH President / 1x BoF - 2x CAFA - 1x World Bowl - 1x WCOH - 2x RUWC - 1x ODI WT - 1x T20 WC - 1x ARWC - 1x FHWC

User avatar
Kerosene Cucumbers
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1667
Founded: Apr 01, 2025
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kerosene Cucumbers » Sun Oct 19, 2025 7:33 pm

Kehudia wrote:I have a bad habit of building terribly designed hobbit holes/dwarvern hideouts in hills and mountains; how do I stop being a Hillaholic?

Build on top of the hills. Usually I build a heavily fortified keep or blockhouse on top and a walled in village at the base for a motte and bailey. I build them about a half days walk from each other so whenever I wander around I always have a base nearby.
"Hitlerism proclaims itself as both true democracy and true socialism... Hitlerism even goes so far as to claim the role of protector of Christianity... But one fact stands out with perfect clarity... Hitler has never claimed to represent true liberalism. Liberalism then has the distinction of being the doctrine most hated by Hitler."—Eduard Heimann (condensed to fit in sig)

User avatar
DutchFormosa
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6256
Founded: Feb 11, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby DutchFormosa » Mon Oct 20, 2025 11:56 am

I lost my main Creative world back in 2021 due to it being corrupted and I haven't played on Creative since. I mostly play Survival now from time to time, but the joy I once felt for playing Minecraft is gone.
Last edited by DutchFormosa on Mon Oct 20, 2025 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC wiki
OOC info
============

User avatar
New Lanous
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 121
Founded: Jun 24, 2025
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Lanous » Sun Nov 16, 2025 6:14 am

Hey anyone know how to make a village
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP. NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN.NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU

I'm a proud Indian, not for the government
I hate AI, Speak English, Hindi, Bengali
He, Him

User avatar
Florede
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Oct 10, 2025
Ex-Nation

Postby Florede » Sun Nov 16, 2025 6:18 am

New Lanous wrote:Hey anyone know how to make a village

idk, I've always wanted a creative command to place a structure down instantely
Kilichloom's alt account, based off the french attempt at colonizing north florida

User avatar
DutchFormosa
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6256
Founded: Feb 11, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby DutchFormosa » Sun Nov 16, 2025 8:13 am

New Lanous wrote:Hey anyone know how to make a village

Just place down a few beds, workstations and a bell and that's it.
IC wiki
OOC info
============

User avatar
Kerosene Cucumbers
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1667
Founded: Apr 01, 2025
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kerosene Cucumbers » Mon Nov 17, 2025 8:41 pm

DutchFormosa wrote:
New Lanous wrote:Hey anyone know how to make a village

Just place down a few beds, workstations and a bell and that's it.

Don't forget to put a couple villagers in a boat, attach a leash to the boat, and use a bucket of water to pull them along.
"Hitlerism proclaims itself as both true democracy and true socialism... Hitlerism even goes so far as to claim the role of protector of Christianity... But one fact stands out with perfect clarity... Hitler has never claimed to represent true liberalism. Liberalism then has the distinction of being the doctrine most hated by Hitler."—Eduard Heimann (condensed to fit in sig)

User avatar
Azerlithuaniastan
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Nov 12, 2025
Ex-Nation

Postby Azerlithuaniastan » Mon Nov 17, 2025 8:44 pm

Ileoc wrote:hot take but the movie was really good.


I cried at how disrespectful the movie was. It shows that artists throughout the entire process, from writing, fx, and directors, truly did not understand minecraft.
You will be ninja'd, and you will be happy

User avatar
New Lanous
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 121
Founded: Jun 24, 2025
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Lanous » Mon Nov 24, 2025 6:10 am

Azerlithuaniastan wrote:
Ileoc wrote:hot take but the movie was really good.


I cried at how disrespectful the movie was. It shows that artists throughout the entire process, from writing, fx, and directors, truly did not understand minecraft.

Hey whatbout that scene with the legend in the village
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP. NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN.NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU

I'm a proud Indian, not for the government
I hate AI, Speak English, Hindi, Bengali
He, Him

User avatar
Kyrindor Puppet
Minister
 
Posts: 2171
Founded: Aug 08, 2024
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kyrindor Puppet » Mon Nov 24, 2025 7:25 am

New Lanous wrote:Hey anyone know how to make a village

just make a giant vending machine and fill it with villagers.
THE MOST SERENE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF KYRINDOR
this is my general and F7 account, however sometimes I use my main.
wotm - "CRUSH. KILL. DESTROY. SWAG" - R-DASH 5000

User avatar
DutchFormosa
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6256
Founded: Feb 11, 2023
Left-wing Utopia

Postby DutchFormosa » Tue Nov 25, 2025 6:46 pm

How do y'all feel about the "drop" system they've been doing? Mojang said they're going to keep doing it for the foreseeable future, meaning we probably won't get 1.22 for a while.
IC wiki
OOC info
============

User avatar
TheHouseOfSilly
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1362
Founded: Nov 06, 2024
Democratic Socialists

Postby TheHouseOfSilly » Tue Nov 25, 2025 10:49 pm

DutchFormosa wrote:How do y'all feel about the "drop" system they've been doing? Mojang said they're going to keep doing it for the foreseeable future, meaning we probably won't get 1.22 for a while.


I like not having to wait fifty fucking years for new content
The silliest of all Silly Billies, challenge my whimsy if you dare!!!
Trolling is cringe, silliness is eternal. #stand4sillyness
OOC Q&A TG me anything!
I’m a conservative liberal NO! I’M A SILLY BILLY YOU DEAD ROSE! YOUR MORTAL POLITICS ARE BENEATH ME!

User avatar
New Lanous
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 121
Founded: Jun 24, 2025
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Lanous » Wed Nov 26, 2025 2:03 am

DutchFormosa wrote:How do y'all feel about the "drop" system they've been doing? Mojang said they're going to keep doing it for the foreseeable future, meaning we probably won't get 1.22 for a while.

Not a problem, I loved the copper age, chase the skies, and upcoming mounts of mayhem
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP. NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN.NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU

I'm a proud Indian, not for the government
I hate AI, Speak English, Hindi, Bengali
He, Him

User avatar
New Lanous
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 121
Founded: Jun 24, 2025
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Lanous » Wed Nov 26, 2025 2:05 am

Kerosene Cucumbers wrote:As a child, I yearned for a better OP.

Before the mods lock this.

Hopefully they don't
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP. NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN.NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU

I'm a proud Indian, not for the government
I hate AI, Speak English, Hindi, Bengali
He, Him

User avatar
Cosmiconia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 49
Founded: Sep 27, 2025
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmiconia » Wed Nov 26, 2025 8:39 am

Natkr wrote:
Ileoc wrote:hot take but the movie was really good.


that's not a hot take. it's true.

Too many people expected it to be some serious, properly live action adaptation, not the goofy popcorn movie it had to be. It had to be unserious to be taken seriously, and it was.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads