NATION

PASSWORD

Multiverse of Madness Disscussion

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
The Ambis
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 01, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Multiverse of Madness Disscussion

Postby The Ambis » Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:38 pm

Alright. Who’s excited for Multiverse of Madness. I know I am! What are your hopes/dreams/theories for this movie?
MINISTER | Magister | Godfather | Archangel | Justice
...There's an obvious gameplay solution to that problem - burn Algerheaven to the ground.
An insightful quote from Site Director Sedgistan

My main base of operations. The Ambis, Legal Affairs Minister of Thaecia, at your service.
Find my citizenships here, my accomplishments here, and my positions here.

"When Alger is the voice of reason, you know you have a problem"

The Anarchy of The Ambis
Civilian

Founded: Jan 26, 2022

Postby The Anarchy of The Ambis » Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:51 pm

I’m really excited

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Cannot think of a name » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:31 pm

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=410049

Also, the overlords prefer a more substantial opening post. But mostly, already a thread covering it.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Itanamy
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 21, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Itanamy » Tue Mar 22, 2022 2:31 pm

I am super excited for this movie to come out! I have no idea what to expect, especially what characters will be included. There has been lots of talk about characters from non-Marvel movies making an appearance, most of which I would be happy to see. I just hope nothing bad happens to Wanda, cause she has already had a rough life. Let's see what Strange does this time!

Return to Arts & Fiction