NATION

PASSWORD

MOUNT AND BLADE DISCUSSION THREAD: RESURRECTED

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 26, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

MOUNT AND BLADE DISCUSSION THREAD: RESURRECTED

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:31 am

The previous mount and blade threads are dead, and it is no longer a paradoxian colony.

Its almost harvesting season.
Mount and blade bannerlord has been released. After 10 years. That's news. but I still have warband cuz the mods are epic there. It is no longer owned by paradox. Nothing much to talk about. Napoleon still doesnt have a campaign.
Last edited by Republic Of Ludwigsburg on Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pro: Social Democracy, EU, LGBTQ+ Rights, Labour Party, Ukraine
Anti: Fascism, State Capitalism, Stalinism, Tankies supporting Russia, Nazism
bumbling fool
Politiscales: this
South German Times: Friedrich Schonbrunn diagnosed with Stage 1 Head and Neck Cancer, Gottfried Hallemark to immediately succeed. GDR President Alfred Wolff in grave controversy after calling rival candidate Jakob Silberstein a "schwein" during debate. Joe Biden to host NATO meeting in New York regarding aid to Ukraine. Alpine mountaineer Valentina Giatte successfully summits Mt. Everest. Former Kanzler Johan Schauff to create new hot beverage company, "Schauffee". SPECIAL: The Curious Case of James Friedenwahl: To find out more, log on to timessgermany.eu

The Black Forrest
Khan of Spam

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Black Forrest » Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:53 am

Hmmmmmm. Not sure what we are supposed to discuss.

You might want to clean up the op else this will be locked.
*I am a master proofreader after I click Submit.
* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania
* Silence Is Golden But Duct Tape Is Silver.
* I felt like Ayn Rand cornered me at a party, and three minutes in I found my first objection to what she was saying, but she kept talking without interruption for ten more days. - Max Barry talking about Atlas Shrugged

GB and Ireland
Envoy

Founded: Jan 20, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby GB and Ireland » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:30 am

I played it for the first time the other day, and it didn't really grasp me. I lost interest and uninstalled it.
I'll keep calling it "Kiev".

Caplostein
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 09, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Caplostein » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:37 am

GB and Ireland wrote:I played it for the first time the other day, and it didn't really grasp me. I lost interest and uninstalled it.

shame.
THE KINGDOM OF CAPLOSTEIN
-----
he/him • love me some hockey •

Mestovakia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 10, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Mestovakia » Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:39 am

I like playing Warband. I wish we could do more with the lords rather than have them flee the battle 90% of the time even though I whacked them in the face with a broadsword.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Mestovakia on Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Arts & Fiction