NATION

PASSWORD

What music do u listen to

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Republic Of Ludwigsburg
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 26, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Republic Of Ludwigsburg » Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:13 pm

turbofolk
Pro: Social Democracy, EU, LGBTQ+ Rights, Labour Party, Ukraine
Anti: Fascism, State Capitalism, Stalinism, Tankies supporting Russia, Nazism
bumbling fool
Politiscales: this
South German Times: Friedrich Schonbrunn diagnosed with Stage 1 Head and Neck Cancer, Gottfried Hallemark to immediately succeed. GDR President Alfred Wolff in grave controversy after calling rival candidate Jakob Silberstein a "schwein" during debate. Joe Biden to host NATO meeting in New York regarding aid to Ukraine. Alpine mountaineer Valentina Giatte successfully summits Mt. Everest. Former Kanzler Johan Schauff to create new hot beverage company, "Schauffee". SPECIAL: The Curious Case of James Friedenwahl: To find out more, log on to timessgermany.eu

Unified Liberal Citizens
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 06, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Unified Liberal Citizens » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:44 pm

A relatively large mix of everything to be honest. Growing up around my dad put me onto a lot of classic rock from the 60s and 70s, and on my own I discovered a love for modern day hip-hop and R&B. Those are two very different ends of the spectrum of music, and I can pretty much listen to anything in between.

Blue Florentine
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 11, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Blue Florentine » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:32 pm

Mostly rock and metal, but also some classical, K-pop, and J-pop.
YOU ARE THE TRASH!!!

Imperial States of Duotona
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial States of Duotona » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:35 pm

House, Drum 'n' Bass, Funk-Adjacent Music, Certain Videogame OST's (cough cough Deltarune cough cough Lethal League cough cough) and maybe some rock and rap from time to time.
Last edited by Imperial States of Duotona on Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Imperial States of Duotona
Duotona is a nation nestled in the Pacific Ocean. Marked by the scars of its bloody past, the people of Duotona persist and have given the nation a voice from which it preaches the word of peace and democracy across the globe!
Nation reflects OOC views. NS stats are sent to the shadow realm.
My Carrd, for where else I lurk online.

Utquiagvik
Minister

Founded: Nov 04, 2021
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Utquiagvik » Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:41 pm

i like a lot of metal songs, especially early metal from the 1970s.
Utquiagvik, a war criminal’s paradise.
Known for its ruined cities and addiction to war.
Jimmy Aligatami welcomes you to Utquiagvik.

Democratic Utquiagvik has returned. Don’t worry, we are still evil.
Founder of the ADTO, and Member of The KTO, UCN, VA, SATA, ATO, FWC, POID and DAD.

Sulivannia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2020
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Sulivannia » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:12 am

Currently, I listen to some variety of music, mainly EDM, with some rock, hip-hop, lo-fi, and pop, and probably a few others.

In terms of my listening history, I'll keep it short, since that's another story in itself. I'm 18, and so when I was in primary school I mainly listened to mainstream stuff such as pop and a little EDM since I had a radio to listen to the top hits of the time. During high school, I got my own electronic device but still listened to mainstream music. By 2016 and 2017, I slowly began to diverge from those, and discovered YouTube channels like Monstercat, NoCopyrightSounds, and Trap City. I subscribed to more YouTube channels which expanded my musical interests. Nowadays, the music that I listen to is primarily influenced by the uploads of those YouTube music channels. I occasionally listen to more nostalgic EDM and pop music from 2016 and before, especially now when I have a bit more free time to unwind and relax for the upcoming summer.
The Federated United States of Sulivannia'Suli'21/8/1821
PM Grant MoulderA modern, democratic nation of 154 million in Feldare
 SBNM, 21/8/2023, W34|Suli celebrates 202 years, f'works in cities!|PM Moulder, Suli Day party in Volairen|After S1FL-M R24, Wev̇erbi (P24, 59, +35) 1st, Bridhårt (P24, 55, +28)|Alacri (R) severe drought, hi. fire risk||Cončarden 28°/23° |Gramdel 28°/22° |Ambrousia 30°/25° |Kaïrsund 25°/17°  |Klaståre 34°/21° |Caronel 28°/25° |Māirevul 27°/18°  |Nučrevate 31°/19° |Caleira 31°/25° |Baṙicolté 31°/24° |Tumasborg 32°/23° |Volairen 30°/22° |Evarnolte 28°/21° |Wulmind 14°/12° OOC|Classic F7 geek|Sleep schedule late|Slow at things, lazy on purpose|Trying to find my soul & magic|Couldn't be bothered with the sig gen'ator, warra mess797 

Lushansk
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Lushansk » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:15 pm

50s Rock and Roll and 90s rap and hip hop because its Sounds good

My favorite song is Move It by Cliff Richard
https://open.spotify.com/track/2kfoxXVT ... I6jo6rfcuQ
Bascially 1950s Canada in Eastern Europe

IRL Mainland Territory is based on Ukraine with States in North Korea , French Guyana , Angola as part of Metropolitan Lushansk

Member of the Warsaw Treaty Organization and KTO Member

Note: Despite our flag , we are actually a member of the Eastern Bloc

#ISTANDWITHISRAEL

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction