NATION

PASSWORD

What is your DREAM car?

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Octamia
Civilian

Founded: Aug 25, 2022
Ex-Nation

Car

Postby Octamia » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:18 am

i want a hearse

-Astoria-
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 27, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby -Astoria- » Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:26 am

Imperial States of Duotona wrote:Ok, so my opinion has changed significantly from what I initially said here.

Good choice.
                                                      Republic of Astoria | Pobolieth Asdair                                                      
Bedhent cewsel ein gweisiau | Our deeds shall speak
IC: FactbooksLocationEmbassiesFAQIntegrity | OOC: CCL's VP • 9th in NSFB#110/10: DGES
 ⌜✉⌟ TV1 News | 2023-04-11  ▶ ⬤──────── (LIVE) |  Headlines  Winter out; spring in for public parks • Environment ministry announces A₤300m in renewables subsidies • "Not enough," say unions on A₤24m planned Govt cost-of-living salary supplement |  Weather  Liskerry ⛅ 13° • Altas ⛅ 10° • Esterpine ☀ 11° • Naltgybal ☁ 14° • Ceirtryn ⛅ 19° • Bynscel ☀ 11° • Lyteel ☔ 9° |  Traffic  ROADWORKS: WRE expwy towards Port Trelyn closed; use Routes P294 northbound; P83 southbound 

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Fri Aug 26, 2022 2:57 pm

Wallowis wrote:No offense but I hate this question so much, probably because of my answer:

I hate cars, my dream car is plain, fulfilling, air, and walking with legs.

I wish I could be cool enough to high road a car thread.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Lile Ulie Islands
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 09, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Lile Ulie Islands » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:29 pm

Toyota Corolla

Nyoskova
Envoy

Founded: Feb 05, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Nyoskova » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:36 pm

An electric DeLorean DMC-12.
╲╲╲ ╱╱╱
╲╲╲╳╱╱╱
I welcome all posts regardless of effort. Feel free to skip me!
I’m bisexual & genderfluid. I accept all pronouns. You don’t have to worry about unintentionally offending me.
I don’t know how smart or wrong I am. ❦ I believe maintaining the Earth should be our priority. ⩅ I believe that gender roles are redundant. ⸙ Birds, cats, & deer are my favourite animals. (I think birds are the cutest.) ⩅ Lo-fi is my favourite music genre. ⸙ Aside from sushi, my favourite dish is shepherd’s pie. ⩅ My favourite season is winter. ⸙ I prefer bicycles to any other vehicle. ⩅ I love walking, jogging, & sketching. ⸙ I love Monty Python, Moomin, My Neighbour Totoro, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Princess Mononoke, & The Oldest View. ⬬⬬⬬⬬⬬⬬⬬⬬⬬

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:06 pm

Nyoskova wrote:An electric DeLorean DMC-12.

Have you seen the new ones coming out yet? The one with the terrible name Alpha5?
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Elwher
Powerbroker

Founded: May 24, 2012
Capitalizt

Postby Elwher » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:24 pm

It is many pages back and it is beautiful enough to deserve a second look, so:

CYNIC, n. A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. Hence the custom among the Scythians of plucking out a cynic's eyes to improve his vision.
Ambrose Bierce

Sadakoyama
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 22, 2006
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Sadakoyama » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:24 pm

I would love to have the 81 Honda Civic I had in college back.
Sadakoyama - Foul-mouthed mad scientists create a University in a disease-ridden jungle of death!
We're not Communist and we love noodles.

NewMercia
Attaché

Founded: Jul 28, 2022
Left-Leaning College State

Postby NewMercia » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:34 am

Cannot think of a name wrote:

Have you seen the new ones coming out yet? The one with the terrible name Alpha5?

Eww, that's nasty. They've completely ruined it.

Elwher wrote:It is many pages back and it is beautiful enough to deserve a second look, so:

(Image)

(Image)

Ah, a brilliant Mercian built car, I see. Wonderful choice!
Last edited by NewMercia on Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Republic of Mercia | Gweriniaeth Y Mers | Cyneƿíse Merkena
"Allan o dywyllwch y daw goleuni"
Bostin Powers Mercia is a country in northern Europe located in the Blue Banana
Think Lady Godiva, Robin Hood, Peaky Blinders, Shakespeare, Heavy Metal, abandoned car factories, enormous cathedrals, fine pottery, quaint villages, breweries, reservoirs, giant brutalist structurs, vintage cars, Balti restaurants, tanks on beaches, and castle ruins.

who needs ath*ns or r*me when you've got birmingham?

Nyoskova
Envoy

Founded: Feb 05, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Nyoskova » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:14 am

Cannot think of a name wrote:

Yeah, I’ve seen images of it.
╲╲╲ ╱╱╱
╲╲╲╳╱╱╱
I welcome all posts regardless of effort. Feel free to skip me!
I’m bisexual & genderfluid. I accept all pronouns. You don’t have to worry about unintentionally offending me.
I don’t know how smart or wrong I am. ❦ I believe maintaining the Earth should be our priority. ⩅ I believe that gender roles are redundant. ⸙ Birds, cats, & deer are my favourite animals. (I think birds are the cutest.) ⩅ Lo-fi is my favourite music genre. ⸙ Aside from sushi, my favourite dish is shepherd’s pie. ⩅ My favourite season is winter. ⸙ I prefer bicycles to any other vehicle. ⩅ I love walking, jogging, & sketching. ⸙ I love Monty Python, Moomin, My Neighbour Totoro, Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, Princess Mononoke, & The Oldest View. ⬬⬬⬬⬬⬬⬬⬬⬬⬬

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction