NATION

PASSWORD

What is your DREAM car?

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Miku the Based
Diplomat
 
Posts: 665
Founded: Dec 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Miku the Based » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:07 pm

I'm going to come at this like a government asking for contractors to build something that fits these specs.
939 miles on one tank of fuel. Able to consume solar power to charge battery without jurryrigging. Ubiquitous parts that can easily be slavaged and repaired, big tires with no air, just rubber,polymer and metal alloy to prevent flat tire. A engine, tramsission, and coolent made to be idiot proof and easily interchangable. Able to handle off road travel and tarmac. High clearance so bumper can stop getting scratched on curb. Able to handle carrying game animals and storage comparment large enough for 36 inch rifles. Then I want to be sponsored by good smile racing and the car to be itasha'd up.
January 8th, 2021 - I vow not to respond to anyone OOCIC/OOC I'm 100% serious
Do not ask me my opinion of LGBT. the mods don't approve.
Yes, I'm Homophobic, Transphobic etc. not stop incessantly responding to me and then have the audacity to claim I am the one "trolling". If I don't respond to you most likely I'm on your foe list. If one is hypersensitive I recommend putting me on your foe list
Socialism Cockshottian Economic Pan-aftrica DPRK Hamas Belarus CCP Kazakhstan Maxim Gorky National Bolshevikism jim profit free thought and expression thereof | Susan Sontag Critical Theory New-Left Cub/Ven. Socialism Smashie Drugs USculture NPA Corrupt Moderator Unruley Moderators anglos thought crimes/police

User avatar
Soviet Haaregrad
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 15188
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Soviet Haaregrad » Sat May 01, 2021 7:30 pm

Can I have an FR layout '94 Civic hatchback? I'd settle for an RM or FF one. Actually, can I have all three?
I reserve the right to ignore wank, furries/scalies, elves, magic, other fantasy vermin & absurd populations. Haters gonna hate.
RP Population: 1760//76 million//1920 104 million//1960 209 million//1992 238 million
81% Economic Leftist, 56% Anarchist, 79% Anti-Militarist, 89% Socio-Cultural Liberal, 73% Civil Libertarian
NSG Sodomy Club, CSO
Imperial Wizard of the NS Knights of Ordo Logica
Privatization of collectively owned property is theft.
The Confederacy of Independent Socialist Republics
FACTBOOK
ART


Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil and the government is lying about 9/11.

User avatar
Noristoniaka
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Nov 23, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Noristoniaka » Sat May 01, 2021 7:38 pm

1947 Norman Timbs Special
NORISTONIAKA
Europe's Third Wheel. Known for being a creep to Magyarostan, not really known for making The White Entente but still, and Socialism.



Recent News: A man has fallen from a 60 storey building, now considered dead. My phone isn't working correctly. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, A GUN ISN'T A TOY, JAN! Senile old man yells at cloud for evading his wife, now considered dead.

User avatar
Birchland and the NAF
Attaché
 
Posts: 91
Founded: Apr 29, 2021
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Birchland and the NAF » Sat May 01, 2021 7:40 pm

UAZ 469 or Trabant.
Nihilistic, proudly racialist, anti-urbanite, environmentalist, gun rights absolutist, animal-loving Englishman living in North America. “Birchland” is a location in a children’s novel I am developing and which this nation represents. Factbooks and flag coming soon.
“Trolling is defined as posts that are made with the aim of angering people.“
This is not something I do, have done or plan on doing.

User avatar
Arjunnagar
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 16
Founded: Apr 21, 2021
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Arjunnagar » Sat May 01, 2021 7:45 pm

A tricy
cle

User avatar
Cannot think of a name
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34853
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cannot think of a name » Sat May 01, 2021 9:32 pm

Noristoniaka wrote:1947 Norman Timbs Special

That's what that fucking thing is called. (yeah, I looked it up. I've seen it dozens of times but no one included its name.)

You won't lose it in a parking lot. Valet might be interesting. "Which car?" "The one you've been talking about all night..."
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

User avatar
Saiwania
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18843
Founded: Jun 30, 2008
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Saiwania » Sun May 02, 2021 9:26 am

A reliable 2 or 4 door sedan or pick up truck that will keep driving, keep its value long term, and almost never needs any costly repairs/parts beyond the basic maintenance and tire changes. Beige or dust colored so it doesn't need to be washed all the time. It's probably going to be from Toyota, but which model and year? Ideally under but no higher than $30,000 new. The less the better, but not if its at the expense of reliability. Will pay more to a point, if it has a longer life to it.
Last edited by Saiwania on Sun May 02, 2021 9:32 am, edited 5 times in total.


User avatar
Cannot think of a name
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34853
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cannot think of a name » Sun May 02, 2021 6:25 pm

Nooooooooooooooo wrote:

Yes.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

User avatar
An Alan Smithee Nation
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7134
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby An Alan Smithee Nation » Mon May 03, 2021 6:32 am

Image

Citreon Traction Avant
Everything is intertwinkled

User avatar
Cannot think of a name
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34853
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cannot think of a name » Mon May 03, 2021 6:58 am

An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:(Image)

Citreon Traction Avant

I like these.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

User avatar
Penguinya
Envoy
 
Posts: 201
Founded: Jan 25, 2020
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Penguinya » Mon May 03, 2021 7:04 am

porsche 911
I use NS stats because the Pacific has a guidebook.
I’m Penguinya, a nation which is themed off of penguins, but we have humans too and aims to build a big military. It's just hard to answer issues correctly sometimes...

Kathol Rift wrote:No, it shouldn’t be renamed. George Washington was the first President, and without his leadership, this country probably wouldn’t exist today. I’m not saying he was all sunshine and rainbows, but we can’t just ignore history in favor of political correctness.

Penguinya mostly doesn’t represent my RL views.

User avatar
Stanier
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 385
Founded: Aug 28, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Stanier » Mon May 03, 2021 7:06 am

Chevrolet SS/Holden Commodore VF. But because of budget constraints I'd settle for a Chevrolet Caprice PPV.
Call me Lima
Kako (Yes, she is her own person inside my head) and I are Jeff Lynne's No. 1 fans.
Italic text with mostly lower case letters = I'm joking.
Stanier is set in 2016 and it's stuck there 'till I can finish this lore.
NS stats are used, but policies aren't.
Slowly learning Italian

La Voce di Stanier, NULL NaN: New plan, minor worldbuilding, focus on the characters, sideline the leader. THE MEAT MUST BE IN THE BACKGROUND CHARACTERS!|Oi mates this shite just got archived come and cringe with us mates.

User avatar
Cannot think of a name
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34853
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cannot think of a name » Mon May 03, 2021 8:00 am

Penguinya wrote:porsche 911

Always the right choice.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

User avatar
Stanier
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 385
Founded: Aug 28, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Stanier » Mon May 03, 2021 9:23 am

Cannot think of a name wrote:Always the right choice.


Jeremiah Cockson would tend to disagree
Call me Lima
Kako (Yes, she is her own person inside my head) and I are Jeff Lynne's No. 1 fans.
Italic text with mostly lower case letters = I'm joking.
Stanier is set in 2016 and it's stuck there 'till I can finish this lore.
NS stats are used, but policies aren't.
Slowly learning Italian

La Voce di Stanier, NULL NaN: New plan, minor worldbuilding, focus on the characters, sideline the leader. THE MEAT MUST BE IN THE BACKGROUND CHARACTERS!|Oi mates this shite just got archived come and cringe with us mates.

User avatar
Betelgeuse Alliance
Attaché
 
Posts: 79
Founded: Oct 19, 2018
Anarchy

Postby Betelgeuse Alliance » Mon May 03, 2021 9:33 am

Might be somewhat cliché, but my dream car is a Toyota Supra MK4 with around 800 horsepower, tuned for drifting.
To clarify, the reason I love the MK4 is NOT because of the Fast & Furious. I love it because of its excellent tunability and its status as a classic Japanese legend car.
An intergalactic alliance aiming to protect its own peace and liberty, NOT an empire!

I only use NS Stats very loosely - I mainly use factbooks - TG's welcome

________________''United to protect our peace and liberty!''________________
We're pacifist, but still have a military for self-defense.
SapplyValues Compass:
Left/Right Axis (x): 2.33
Auth/Lib Axis (y): -7
Prog/Con Axis (z): 8.75
Link to my results page

For and Against:
FOR: Georgism, UBI, Libertarianism, Free-Market Capitalism, Environmentalism, Guaranteed Healthcare & Education, LGBT+ Equal Rights, Free Speech, Local Democracy, Advancement, Diplomacy
AGAINST: Socialism, Communism, Cronyism, Crony Capitalism, Political Correctness, Radical Feminism, Excessive Government Interference, Authoritarian Left & Right, Corruption

User avatar
The Luck of Jirachi
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 12
Founded: Mar 11, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Luck of Jirachi » Mon May 03, 2021 9:37 am

Iso Grifo, 1st generation.
The Church of the Luck of Jirachi
A nation that represents basically everything I disagree with.

User avatar
The Democratic Republic of Nytoa
Envoy
 
Posts: 263
Founded: Jan 11, 2021
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Democratic Republic of Nytoa » Mon May 03, 2021 9:38 am

A m1 Abrams
member of ICDN and IDSF and im not sorry about being part of the IDSF

User avatar
Cannot think of a name
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34853
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cannot think of a name » Mon May 03, 2021 11:53 am

Stanier wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:Always the right choice.


Jeremiah Cockson would tend to disagree

Yeah, but his whole oeuvre is being wrong.
Betelgeuse Alliance wrote:Might be somewhat cliché, but my dream car is a Toyota Supra MK4 with around 800 horsepower, tuned for drifting.
To clarify, the reason I love the MK4 is NOT because of the Fast & Furious. I love it because of its excellent tunability and its status as a classic Japanese legend car.

For what it's worth I would never have assumed it was because of the F&F movies but rather the Japanese tuner fascination with the 2JZ-GTE engine because it's apparently made out of adamantium and can take as much tuning as you can afford.
The Luck of Jirachi wrote:Iso Grifo, 1st generation.

That right there is a classy choice. I dig the Facel Vega as well.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

User avatar
Droiden
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 53
Founded: Jun 17, 2019
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Droiden » Mon May 03, 2021 11:55 am

Tesla Model X. They're just so cool.
Sixteenth Year of the Revolution (2036) | Anthem (Instrumental) | Anthem (Lyrics)
Our wacky sort of philosophy (coming soon) | Canon Map | People's National Congress
Sapply Values
Left-Winger | Bisexual | Transfeminine | Absurdist | Danish-American | Apatheist | She/They |
I unironically like those cringy "Among Us Sus!!!" and DaBaby memes because I turned them into a coping mechanism
Nation aligns somewhat with OOC views.
Arbejderemanden Droidenska, Foren! | Workingmen of Droiden, Unite!
"It is the will of our revolution to stamp out any who would stand against the cause of the working people." - Felix Juul
Hyper-philosophical Kaiserreich-esque Syndicalist State. Lore here

User avatar
An Alan Smithee Nation
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7134
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby An Alan Smithee Nation » Tue May 04, 2021 11:23 am

Cannot think of a name wrote:
An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:(Image)

Citreon Traction Avant

I like these.


I must watch Diva again. It's been a while.
Everything is intertwinkled

User avatar
Cannot think of a name
Post Czar
 
Posts: 34853
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Cannot think of a name » Tue May 04, 2021 5:28 pm

An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:
Cannot think of a name wrote:I like these.


I must watch Diva again. It's been a while.

Hadn't even heard of that, but a quick google search as brought me up to speed. Don't see a lot of them in white.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

User avatar
An Alan Smithee Nation
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7134
Founded: Apr 18, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby An Alan Smithee Nation » Wed May 05, 2021 12:29 am

Cannot think of a name wrote:
An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:
I must watch Diva again. It's been a while.

Hadn't even heard of that, but a quick google search as brought me up to speed. Don't see a lot of them in white.


I prefer black though, more the look of a French gangster's getaway car.
Everything is intertwinkled

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads