NATION

PASSWORD

How did you get into NS?

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Guild Commonwealth
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 19, 2023
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Guild Commonwealth » Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:20 pm

I joined in 2014. But not with this current nation. The other is more realistic and set in "real-time" modern day, where the current real-life date matches. I started that one because of my fascination with North Korea. I wanted to create a fictional, English speaking North American counterpart that had the same or similar level of isolation and authoritarianism, but was more Westernized and on relatively good terms with the West. At least better than North Korea's relationship. I added in my own beliefs, but altered them a bit to match how they'd be interpreted by a one-party state as opposed to whatever would be convenient for me personally.

Thal Dorthat
Envoy

Founded: Jun 21, 2023
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Thal Dorthat » Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:22 pm

I found it (somehow) and joined like in 2019 (not in this nation, OFC). I had like 3-4 nations that got CTE'd and I forgot the names of them. I decided to get back to the site, and here I am!
Last edited by Thal Dorthat on Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THAL DORTHAT

Check out ConlangFest!
Grand Master of The Crimson Crusaders, assassin of the Brotherhood of Malice, and intercessor & cavailer of Astoria and the Astorian Radiant Cavalry.
Defenders say they are "still here." Despite this, I have only seen defenders under my microscope.
Anti-Monarchy, Social Democratic, and Astronomy Lover. Enjoys Star Trek.
Currently changing lore, check back soon.

All Men
Secretary

Founded: Sep 17, 2023
Ex-Nation

Postby All Men » Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:23 pm

I searched "create your own country game" on Google since I was too poor to run HOI4 or something along the lines. I found this and just sort of settled and created my first nation.
The Sacred, Glorious, Eternal, Grand Empire of
All Men
«You cannot silence the parrot or the canary,
for there ain't jail or grave for the male legionary!»

Founder of the sanctuary of men.

Previous

Return to Arts & Fiction