NATION

PASSWORD

Vaporwave/Electric Digital Art

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
Saint Yosx
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 02, 2020
Ex-Nation

Vaporwave/Electric Digital Art

Postby Saint Yosx » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:35 pm

So I have been experimenting with some images on MS paint and I actually made some good art for a Vaporwave song so here it is.

Trash fires
Secretary

Founded: Nov 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Trash fires » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:37 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
What's the deal with rainbows? I mean sure, they are pretty, but why do people think they're gay? So there's a rainstorm, then it stops and the sun comes out. When people look at the new rainbow, do people think, "Oh, it's pretty!", or do they think, "That's gay"? What is up with that?

NEWS: BULLETIN: SIMPS NOW ARE OVERTHROWING GOVERNMENT TO DONATE ALL FUNDS TO BELLE DELPHINE. REDDITORS ARE NOW ATTEMPTING TO ELIMINATE THE SIMPS BUT LITTLE IS KNOW IF IT WILL WORK. | New Years fireworks originally mistaken for gunshots now confirmed as shots from old style cannons. | A recent visit by Donald John Trump turned great as many used him for food. "He was tasty!" -- Random Guy. The person is confirmed to only be based on his bottom. | Recent alien landing at Starbucks ignored as many people considered it "typical". | #StandHongWithKong

Saint Yosx
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Yosx » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:14 pm

I made another one

Untecna
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 02, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Untecna » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:16 pm

:bow: :clap:
Dragon with internet access. I am coming for your data. More for the hoard.
NFL Team: 49rs
California is the best is the worst is kinda okay
I may not be an expert on them, but I feel like I know about way too many obscure video/audio formats.
Issues Author (#1520) | Failed GA Resolution Author

Atheris
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:43 pm

Oh, those are dope! I make art like that myself, actually. I have a few I'm pretty proud of, myself, if you don't mind me sharing.

#FreeNSGRojava
Don't talk to Moderators. Don't associate with Moderators. Don't trust moderators. Moderators lie.
NEW VISAYAN ISLANDS SHOULD RESIGN! HOLD JANNIES ACCOUNTABLE!

Saint Yosx
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Yosx » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:24 am

Atheris wrote:Oh, those are dope! I make art like that myself, actually. I have a few I'm pretty proud of, myself, if you don't mind me sharing.

Nice! Do you use Photoshop? I use MS paint

Atheris
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:25 am

Saint Yosx wrote:
Atheris wrote:Oh, those are dope! I make art like that myself, actually. I have a few I'm pretty proud of, myself, if you don't mind me sharing.

I use the android app Vaporgram, alongside Photomosh from time to time.
Last edited by Atheris on Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
#FreeNSGRojava
Don't talk to Moderators. Don't associate with Moderators. Don't trust moderators. Moderators lie.
NEW VISAYAN ISLANDS SHOULD RESIGN! HOLD JANNIES ACCOUNTABLE!

Trash fires
Secretary

Founded: Nov 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Trash fires » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:25 am

Saint Yosx wrote:

MS Paint?

You are obviously talented.
What's the deal with rainbows? I mean sure, they are pretty, but why do people think they're gay? So there's a rainstorm, then it stops and the sun comes out. When people look at the new rainbow, do people think, "Oh, it's pretty!", or do they think, "That's gay"? What is up with that?

NEWS: BULLETIN: SIMPS NOW ARE OVERTHROWING GOVERNMENT TO DONATE ALL FUNDS TO BELLE DELPHINE. REDDITORS ARE NOW ATTEMPTING TO ELIMINATE THE SIMPS BUT LITTLE IS KNOW IF IT WILL WORK. | New Years fireworks originally mistaken for gunshots now confirmed as shots from old style cannons. | A recent visit by Donald John Trump turned great as many used him for food. "He was tasty!" -- Random Guy. The person is confirmed to only be based on his bottom. | Recent alien landing at Starbucks ignored as many people considered it "typical". | #StandHongWithKong

Saint Yosx
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Yosx » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:27 am

Trash fires wrote:
Saint Yosx wrote:

MS Paint?

You are obviously talented.

Well having online school for almost a year now kind of made me a pro.... it can still be stressful though.

Oh I made a new one:

Jeff Little
Civilian

Founded: Mar 30, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Jeff Little » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:43 am

It looks very interesting and fascinating. This kind of art is something awesome. More than modern art, I admire only the surrealism of the 1920s. I learned about it in detail when I studied post-war history. If for some reason you are not familiar with the art of this time, read the posts on https://artscolumbia.org/free-essays/surrealism/ here about literature and art. Or if you are the same fan, share some interesting blogs, thanks!
Last edited by Jeff Little on Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction