NATION

PASSWORD

Game of Thrones: Which House Do You Support?

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which House Do You Support?

House Stark
54%
House Targaryen
19%
House Lannister
4%
House Greyjoy
No votes
House Tyrell
No votes
House Baratheon
8%
House Martell
4%
House Arryn
12%
House Tully
No votes

Total votes : 26

Westerosiya
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Westerosiya » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:35 pm

I like how the hound knew Rh'llor existed but didn't care or worship the lord of light, Rh'llor is a piece of sh!t after all, a roasted kid is more than enough but he didn't deliver

its interesting how the show explores spirituality and religion quite well lol, with the lord of light, Many-faced God, and faith of the seven etc
Last edited by Westerosiya on Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fire and Blood

National Anthem|Farewell

Founder of Westerosia

The Reformed American Republic
Powerbroker

Founded: May 23, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:40 pm

Cordel One wrote:I was really hoping for proletarian revolution over selfish nobles throughout it, so I never really supported any house.

I doubt a working class really exists in Westeros. At least, not the type a Marxist Revolution depends on.
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz
Older posts do not reflect my positions.

Holocene Extinction

Somerania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Somerania » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:41 pm

Westerosiya wrote:
I like how the hound knew Rh'llor existed but didn't care or worship the lord of light, Rh'llor is a piece of sh!t after all, a roasted kid is more than enough but he didn't deliver

its interesting how the show explores spirituality and religion quite well lol, with the lord of light, Many-faced God, and faith of the seven etc

"The show"

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:44 pm

The Reformed American Republic wrote:
Cordel One wrote:I was really hoping for proletarian revolution over selfish nobles throughout it, so I never really supported any house.

I doubt a working class really exists in Westeros. At least, not the type a Marxist Revolution depends on.

If comrades zapata, Ho, and Mao have taught us anything, it’s that peasants are perfectly capable of constituting a revolutionary class
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:56 pm

Senkaku wrote:
The Reformed American Republic wrote:I doubt a working class really exists in Westeros. At least, not the type a Marxist Revolution depends on.

If comrades zapata, Ho, and Mao have taught us anything, it’s that peasants are perfectly capable of constituting a revolutionary class

If manipulated the right way by intellectuals, though those people deviated from Marxism a bit, which is important.
Last edited by The Reformed American Republic on Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's called 'the American Dream' 'cause you have to be asleep to believe it." - George Carlin
"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

Holocene Extinction

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:57 pm

How about none of them? Their all just nobles fighting to sit on a chair(and not even one that looks comfy.)
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby The Reformed American Republic » Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:03 pm

Andsed wrote:How about none of them? Their all just nobles fighting to sit on a chair(and not even one that looks comfy.)

An understandable opinion. They don't represent the people, but themselves, and their sense of entitlement.

Holocene Extinction

Elsa De Arendelle
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Elsa De Arendelle » Wed Dec 09, 2020 11:02 pm

I would support the Boltons. But since it wasn't on the poll I chose to support the Starks since they are the closest relatives.

Somerania
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Somerania » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:20 am

Elsa De Arendelle wrote:I would support the Boltons. But since it wasn't on the poll I chose to support the Starks since they are the closest relatives.

The Starks and Boltons differ quite a bit...

Fransikania and Maldovania
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Fransikania and Maldovania » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:03 pm

House Stark

with House Targaryen on a close second.

Chan Island
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chan Island » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:56 pm

What if we want to pledge our allegiance to the White Walkers? House Doomforallhumanity had a really cool ascetic. :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=513597&p=39401766#p39401766
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

Grod Island
Lobbyist

Founded: May 09, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Grod Island » Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:05 pm

I'm really surprised no one chose House Martell. They're literally the best.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction