NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: This is The Way

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

How Bad is This Final Batch?

Great Final Batch
42%
Good Final Batch
42%
Decent Final Batch
8%
Bad Final Batch
No votes
Terrible Final Batch
8%

Total votes : 12

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Fri May 14, 2021 9:53 am

Just-An-Illusion wrote:I like how when you go to the Star Wars channel on YouTube there's like a major difference in comment sections depending on the video.

A video about Bad Batch? Positive and saying the show is really good.

A random video about Star Wars? People screeching and raging that Gina got fired.

Its kind of hilarious honestly and doesnt surprise me in the slightest.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Just-An-Illusion
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Just-An-Illusion » Fri May 14, 2021 10:13 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
Just-An-Illusion wrote:I like how when you go to the Star Wars channel on YouTube there's like a major difference in comment sections depending on the video.

A random video about Star Wars? People screeching and raging that Gina got fired.

Honestly they should just get over it.... It's funny how they say SJWs always complain and yet we see the Anti-Sjws complain about a actor getting fired.
Last edited by Just-An-Illusion on Fri May 14, 2021 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aeritai's new official NSG, Arts & Fiction, and F7 account.
You can just call me Illusion or Aeri either name works fine with me! I am a new person now and I look forward to experincing this new life.

If you're ever feeling down, just remember someone cares for you! ^_^

The Official Queen Of All Tomboys
She/her

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Fri May 14, 2021 10:19 am

Their persistence is almost impressive. I expected they've have given up by now.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Fri May 14, 2021 10:28 am

Ameriganastan wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Its kind of hilarious honestly and doesnt surprise me in the slightest.

Their persistence is almost impressive. I expected they've have given up by now.

Just-An-Illusion wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Its kind of hilarious honestly and doesnt surprise me in the slightest.

Honestly they should just get over it.... It's funny how they say SJWs always complain and yet we see the Anti-Sjws complain about a actor getting fired.
People need new Hobbies.
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Fri May 14, 2021 10:44 am

In other news, it's George Lucas' birthday today.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Fri May 14, 2021 10:46 am

Ameriganastan wrote:In other news, it's George Lucas' birthday today.

Hurray

Just-An-Illusion
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Just-An-Illusion » Fri May 14, 2021 10:48 am

Happy birthday George! Thank you for creating a wonderful universe!

Also

Bad Batch Episode 3

So I guess Crosshair and those human recruits are going to be the first Death Troopers, considering the color of their armor. Also the Prime Minister seems to be up to something.... Will we get a canon Clone Rebellion?
Aeritai's new official NSG, Arts & Fiction, and F7 account.
You can just call me Illusion or Aeri either name works fine with me! I am a new person now and I look forward to experincing this new life.

If you're ever feeling down, just remember someone cares for you! ^_^

The Official Queen Of All Tomboys
She/her

Andsed
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 24, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Andsed » Fri May 14, 2021 1:08 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:In other news, it's George Lucas' birthday today.

Happy birthday Gergoie boy.
Just-An-Illusion wrote:Happy birthday George! Thank you for creating a wonderful universe!

Also

Bad Batch Episode 3

So I guess Crosshair and those human recruits are going to be the first Death Troopers, considering the color of their armor. Also the Prime Minister seems to be up to something.... Will we get a canon Clone Rebellion?

I actually really hope there going there. If it does happen I am guessing we will see the Bad Batch head back to Kamino to aid it perhaps.
I do be tired

LOVEWHOYOUARE~

The first Galactic Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Fri May 14, 2021 1:18 pm

Officially there never was a clone rebellion on Kamino...
TG me about my avatars for useless trivia.

A very good link right here.

Fedel
Minister

Founded: Mar 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fedel » Fri May 14, 2021 6:09 pm

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Fri May 14, 2021 7:58 pm

Ok, not going to look through those spoilers quite yet, as I am watching college baseball right now. Then I'll watch Bad Batch Ep 3.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 2 - 0 WSH | COL 1 - 1 WPG | VGK 2 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 2 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-19 | LSU 26-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-11

Idzequitch
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 22, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Idzequitch » Fri May 14, 2021 10:19 pm

Fedel wrote:https://screenrant.com/star-wars-comic-rise-skywalker-exegol-plot-hole/

(Image)

*yawn*

Are we still playing this game?
Twenty-something, male, heterosexual, Protestant Christian. Politically unaffiliated libertarian-ish centrist.
Meyers-Briggs INFP.
Enneagram Type 9.
Political Compass Left/Right 0.13
Libertarian/Authoritarian -5.38
9Axes Results

I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view, and life went on no matter who was wrong or right. - Billy Joel

Idzequitch
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 22, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Idzequitch » Fri May 14, 2021 10:39 pm

Why does every Star Wars show have this episode? "Oh no, our ship is broke and we need to land in this weird desolate place. Oh no, there's a giant creature that wants to eat us. Oh no, we narrowly escaped our demise by fixing the ship so we can leave." Honestly. Enough already.

Also, we're now three episodes in, and I still have not even the vaguest idea of what the Bad Batch are trying to accomplish. The only real story progression in this episode is that Crosshair's inhibitor chip has made him a complete dick. And Omega is basically equal to an OP clone trooper now because she got their part back. Like standalone episodes are okay. And not everything has to be connected to an overarching story. But where is this going? What are they doing? It all just feels directionless.

Episode one had me intrigued with this show. That intrigue is quickly fading. Unfortunately.
Twenty-something, male, heterosexual, Protestant Christian. Politically unaffiliated libertarian-ish centrist.
Meyers-Briggs INFP.
Enneagram Type 9.
Political Compass Left/Right 0.13
Libertarian/Authoritarian -5.38
9Axes Results

I once believed in causes too, I had my pointless point of view, and life went on no matter who was wrong or right. - Billy Joel

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sat May 15, 2021 2:44 am

Idzequitch wrote:
Fedel wrote:https://screenrant.com/star-wars-comic-rise-skywalker-exegol-plot-hole/

(Image)

*yawn*

See he wants to fully free himself from the franchise.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sat May 15, 2021 2:53 am

Idzequitch wrote:
Why does every Star Wars show have this episode? "Oh no, our ship is broke and we need to land in this weird desolate place. Oh no, there's a giant creature that wants to eat us. Oh no, we narrowly escaped our demise by fixing the ship so we can leave." Honestly. Enough already.

Also, we're now three episodes in, and I still have not even the vaguest idea of what the Bad Batch are trying to accomplish. The only real story progression in this episode is that Crosshair's inhibitor chip has made him a complete dick. And Omega is basically equal to an OP clone trooper now because she got their part back. Like standalone episodes are okay. And not everything has to be connected to an overarching story. But where is this going? What are they doing? It all just feels directionless.

Episode one had me intrigued with this show. That intrigue is quickly fading. Unfortunately.

Yeah i feel this was the weakest episode of the show so far and im hoping it gets more coherent and ties itself together as things go on.

I dont want every series they do to follow the Mandalorian in terms of having mostly standalone episodes

New haven america
Post Czar

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New haven america » Sat May 15, 2021 2:53 am

Idzequitch wrote:

They're trying to figure out what's going on with and protect Omega.

Also, seems that they're building up to the Kamino Rebellion and show why clones got replaced by regular humans. A lot of plot points from that story are popping up here.
Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2024

That's all folks~

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sat May 15, 2021 2:54 am

New haven america wrote:
Idzequitch wrote:

They're trying to figure out what's going on with and protect Omega.

Also, seems that they're building up to the Kamino Rebellion and show why clones got replaced by regular humans. A lot of plot points from that story are popping up here.

I hope they do pull off a clone rebellion, seeing that would be really cool.

Fedel
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedel » Sat May 15, 2021 8:54 am

Idzequitch wrote:

(Image)

*yawn*

Huh. Better response then I was expecting. Thought I'd be accused of doing "virtual blackface." Whatever the hell that is.
Last edited by Fedel on Sat May 15, 2021 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sat May 15, 2021 9:04 am

Fedel wrote:
Idzequitch wrote:*yawn*

Huh. Better response then I was expecting. Thought I'd be accused of doing "virtual blackface." Whatever the hell that is.

God you are such a victim.

Fedel
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedel » Sat May 15, 2021 9:08 am

Fedel wrote:

God you are such a victim.

Only calling out the stupidity of the world. As I will for the rest of my life. I suppose that would justify hoping for my death for some who I oppose.
Last edited by Fedel on Sat May 15, 2021 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Sat May 15, 2021 9:35 am

Fedel wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:God you are such a victim.

Only calling out the stupidity of the world. As I will for the rest of my life. I suppose that would justify hoping for my death for some who I oppose.

Oh get over yourself for fucks sake bearon

edit: And for anyone who wants to know how i know its bearon its because he told me in a Telegram after the drama he caused in the last thread about who was gona OP this one. But at this point it should be obvious to everyone.
Last edited by The Huskar Social Union on Sat May 15, 2021 9:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fedel
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedel » Sat May 15, 2021 9:41 am

Fedel wrote:

Oh get over yourself for fucks sake bearon

*Shrug*

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sat May 15, 2021 9:42 am

Fedel wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:God you are such a victim.

Do you plan out these desperate claims for attention, or do they come to you spontaneously? Cripes.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Fedel
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Fedel » Sat May 15, 2021 10:36 am

Ameriganastan wrote:
Fedel wrote:

Do you plan out these desperate claims for attention, or do they come to you spontaneously? Cripes.

I mostly post SW related things I see on this thread in the hopes of getting people back on the road of sanity but aside from that I only check the thread occasionally to check up and make sure nobody's spreading misinformation before focusing on more productive things like work and school.

Also, considering the kind of things you post in this thread and the reactions they generally garner, I find your question somewhat ironic.

I mean, personally, I don't care about people's reactions to your posts as that would be going along with mob mentality, I judge your posts solely off their own quality ( or lack thereof ).
Last edited by Fedel on Sat May 15, 2021 10:43 am, edited 5 times in total.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Sat May 15, 2021 10:55 am

Fedel wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Do you plan out these desperate claims for attention, or do they come to you spontaneously? Cripes.

I mostly post SW related things I see on this thread in the hopes of getting people back on the road of sanity but aside from that I only check the thread occasionally to check up and make sure nobody's spreading misinformation before focusing on more productive things like work and school.

Also, considering the kind of things you post in this thread and the reactions they generally garner, I find your question somewhat ironic.

I mean, personally, I don't care about people's reactions to your posts as that would be going along with mob mentality, I judge your posts solely off their own quality ( or lack thereof ).

Misinformation such as what/
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction