NATION

PASSWORD

Worst song you ever listened to

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:25 pm

Treadwellia wrote:Hmmmm.

Let's go out on a limb here and mention the two worst Beatles songs in creation.

"Mr. Moonlight."

"Revolution 9."

"Imagine" is a horrible song, hot take.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Innovationist Eurasia
Secretary

Founded: Aug 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Innovationist Eurasia » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:09 am

The worst song that I find funny is Syrup by Slump AK and Lil' rocket launcher.

The worst song I remember is Thunder by Imagine Dragons, but I'm sure I've heard worse but just don't remember.
::THE FEDERAL INNOVATIONIST STATE OF EURASIA.::
::A REVOLT AGAINST TRADITION, A REVOLUTION OF PROGRESS.::
::If it is Human Nature to act foolishly, then we shall change Human Nature itself.::

NS Stats =/= Canon.
Nation does not reflect writer's beliefs.
Feel free to TG with comments, criticism, suggestions, and additions to factbooks. I welcome and encourage it.
Factbooks are a slow WIP.

Free Las Pinas
Diplomat

Founded: May 03, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Free Las Pinas » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:29 am

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Twicetagram and JYPe wrote:Basically all low effort rap music, some cringe pop songs, and Baby Shark.

Even as a kpop fan I heavily dislike some songs.

^^ in their earlier years they didn't have such a huge fan base so they had more musical creativity. Now that they are so popular their music is becoming increasingly commercial. Last comeback I liked from them was LY:Tear/Fake Love.

Their latest stuff makes me want to gauge my eyes out, really. Especially that fucking “Dynamite” track. I get the wanting a feel good song but this one is just supremely annoying and they play it a lot on local radio. Like, a lot. And I live in the South. KPop is not something commonly heard around.

I have to note that the individual member projects are more decent. RM and Agust D have more substantial and well rounded forays into music and this is coming from someone who isn’t a huge rap fan.

While I don’t consider myself a fan of K-Pop, I also don’t consider myself a fan of any type of music; I just listen to whatever. Though, I remember back in 2015, I actually liked their music (e.g. Danger), so I still catch myself up on what they’re up to.

That said, I definitely agree. BTS has definitely changed, but they still aren’t my least favorite K-Pop group, since I still jam to some of their old songs.

Anyway, Christmas is coming up! My least favorite Christmas song is Lady Gaga’s “Christmas Tree”.

Elejamie
Senator

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:26 am

Not getting into the K-pop discussion for the sole reason that I'm not really that keen on it; the music's generally nice enough but the obnoxious stans and the horrific conditions of the industry really puts me off of it.

Luminesa wrote:

Let's go out on a limb here and mention the two worst Beatles songs in creation.

"Mr. Moonlight."

"Revolution 9."

"Imagine" is a horrible song, hot take.

So was the cover by Gal Gadot et al an improvement or making a bad thing worse?

Dresderstan wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Both of those songs are awful. No creativity, no uniqueness, nothing fun, just...banal techno-pop. Coldplay still has SOME semblance of identity, but Maroon 5 is now just Adam Levine and everyone else.

Florida-Georgia Line. EVERYTHING by Florida-Georgia Line is the WORST. They are such trash and represent everything wrong with modern country music.

Girls Like You isn't really "techno-pop" tbh, it's more of acoustic-esque pop/pop-rock, if you can call it that tbh. Coldplay I've always found interesting, because I never liked their alt rock post-Brit pop first 3 albums, when they started to pivot more towards a sort indie pop/pop rock and later more pop and electronica I actually like the transition. Their older stuff just feels muddled and part of the slow and dying wave of post-grunge and alt rock in the late 90s into the early 2000s, so I prefer their change-up, Maroon 5, I find to be overhated in that a lot of people just hate them for the sake of hating them, but overrated in the sense they don't go away.

And Memories is dreary piano stuff that feels more like one guy, a piano and a bunch of session musicians.

Regardless, I kind of disagree with Coldplay's first three albums. They weren't the best but they had some decent tunes on them (though as anyone who's been on the phone with British Gas will tell you Clocks will start to grate after a while). Their more art-rocky stuff isn't that bad either and, from what I understand, their last album Everyday Life is them remembering that they're a band and not a glorified Chris Martin solo project.

I do agree with Maroon 5, though; they aren't bad enough to warrant hatred (their earlier stuff is OK but nothing to write home about then and sounds kind of dated now) but they've clearly run their course and should probably break up. Or at the very least tell Adam Levine to do some solo stuff so they can feel like a band again.

Free Las Pinas wrote:Anyway, Christmas is coming up! My least favorite Christmas song is Lady Gaga’s “Christmas Tree”.

Never heard that song but then again I don't like Lady Gaga anyway so I don't feel like I'm missing out.

Anyway, I don't have any least favourite Christmas songs, or at the very least none worth adding to the big list I've got, but I must admit that when they were the big thing the X Factor songs would always bug me. They were incredibly dull and derivative (overdramatic ballady cover of a usually good song* with the music video being them performing the song interspliced with black and white clips of the show, usually them getting teary-eyed and hugging people) and at times it felt like they were being given the Christmas Number One. Thank God RATM gave us a respite for one year (unless you were Irish).

*One guy had an original song but it was still the same thing.
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.

Squidroidia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 04, 2020

Postby Squidroidia » Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:40 am

Just been reminded about this car crash, but "Talking Body" by Tove Lo. Same deal with "Habits (Stay High)", both songs have very explicit subject matter and instrumentals that just want me to throw up. Why did America give her a career again?

Nuroblav
Minister

Founded: Nov 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nuroblav » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:34 am

"Mr. Moonlight."

"Revolution 9."

I actually quite like Revolution 9. Far cry from their usual stuff, but interesting nonetheless.

Wild Honey Pie, on the other hand, is just plain annoying to me.

Number 9...Number 9...
Your NS mutualist(?), individualist, metalhead and all-round...err...human. TG if you have any questions about my political or musical views.

Economic Left/Right: -4.75, Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.03

\m/ METAL IS BASED \m/

Aclion
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclion » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:40 am

An Alan Smithee Nation wrote:My Humps by the Black Eyed Peas.

I was going to say something else but this insead
A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. - James Madison.

Nanatsu no Tsuki
Post-Apocalypse Survivor

Founded: Feb 10, 2008

Postby Nanatsu no Tsuki » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:04 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
I’m biased but I find both old and new country objectionable. :p

Old country is my jam. It brings my heart back to a place when I was little, listening to the radio while I was in the swimming pool. Lazy summers and listening to the radio on the way to school.

No reflection on you, I hope you know, but country music sets my teeth on edge. I don’t like it. I find it vapid. It’s all heartbreak and breakups.
Slava Ukraini
Also: THERNSY!!
Your story isn't over;֍Help save transgender people's lives֍Help for feral cats
Cat with internet access||Supposedly heartless, & a d*ck.||Is maith an t-earra an tsíocháin.||No TGs
RIP: Dyakovo & Ashmoria

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:17 pm

Nanatsu no Tsuki wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Old country is my jam. It brings my heart back to a place when I was little, listening to the radio while I was in the swimming pool. Lazy summers and listening to the radio on the way to school.

No reflection on you, I hope you know, but country music sets my teeth on edge. I don’t like it. I find it vapid. It’s all heartbreak and breakups.

That's fair. My reflection of it is a little different, but I understand if your perspective is the reason why you don't care for it.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Xmara
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Xmara » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:02 pm

Baby by Justin Bieber. First time I ever heard that song was in a Justice store when I was 11. Legit thought it was a girl singing at first. When I went to 7th grade, the girls in my class couldn’t figure out why I hated JB’s music. It was because of this song.

I’ll add more as I think of them. I’m sure I’ll come up with some.

Dresderstan wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Coldplay has some downright beautiful music, especially on Mylo Xyloto. I think they should go back to concept albums like that, it seems to help their writing.

Oh absolutely I love that album, Paradise is definitely in my top 5 best Coldplay songs, and don't get me started on Princess of China.

Paradise is one of my favorite songs too!
/ˈzmaːrʌ/
Info
Our Leader
Status- Code Green- All clear
I mostly use NS stats, except for population and tax rates.
We are not Estonia.
A 16.8 civilization, according to this index.
Flag Waver

Support
Ukraine

Xmara
Negotiator

Postby Xmara » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:24 pm

Here's another few:

Girls Like You- Maroon 5: They play this song on the radio here way too much. It's a boring song.

I Don't Care- Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber: They play this song on the radio here way too much too. It's repetitive as well.

Blurred Lines- Robin Thicke and Pharell Williams: Beat is catchy, but lyrics are really creepy IMO.

The Middle- Zedd and Maren Morris; Stay- Zedd and Alessia Cara: I honestly thought these were the same song for the longest time. They sound way too similar.

Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)- Silento (I think that's who sings it): Probably the most annoying song I've ever heard and I hope I never hear it again.
/ˈzmaːrʌ/
Info
Our Leader
We are not Estonia.
Flag Waver

Support
Ukraine

Dresderstan
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 18, 2016

Postby Dresderstan » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:37 pm

Xmara wrote:Here's another few:

Girls Like You- Maroon 5: They play this song on the radio here way too much. It's a boring song.

I Don't Care- Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber: They play this song on the radio here way too much too. It's repetitive as well.

Blurred Lines- Robin Thicke and Pharell Williams: Beat is catchy, but lyrics are really creepy IMO.

The Middle- Zedd and Maren Morris; Stay- Zedd and Alessia Cara: I honestly thought these were the same song for the longest time. They sound way too similar.

Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)- Silento (I think that's who sings it): Probably the most annoying song I've ever heard and I hope I never hear it again.

I think the main theme I see especially here is if it's popular/played on the radio it apparently sucks.

GLR: I honestly don't hate this, yeah boring acoustic sort of pop rock, but I think it's enjoyable, and the remix with Cardi B definitely changes things up a bit.

IDC: Yeah IDC I like this song, yeah JB is... JB but I can't hate on Ed for trying to re-create the success of Shape Like You, there's method to madness as to why it was his most successful song and a massive smash in 2017.

BL: Beat is weak, one of the weakest and worst ones Pharrell has done, and it is incredibly creepy and rapey so there's that.

Hate The Middle because of the utter waste of talent that is Maren Morris and Zedd wasting his own talent to work with Grey again and produce a garbo song with an annoying ticking clock. Stay is much better imo, at least and Alessia Cara is passable here.

Watch Me: Annoying, and obnoxious, it was basically the epitome of the vine song craze in the mid 2010s, and yet it stuck an appeal with young kids and became a dance craze, etching Silento as yet another one hit wonder on the mark of the music insustry.

Xmara
Negotiator

Postby Xmara » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:54 pm

Dresderstan wrote:

I think the main theme I see especially here is if it's popular/played on the radio it apparently sucks.

GLR: I honestly don't hate this, yeah boring acoustic sort of pop rock, but I think it's enjoyable, and the remix with Cardi B definitely changes things up a bit.

IDC: Yeah IDC I like this song, yeah JB is... JB but I can't hate on Ed for trying to re-create the success of Shape Like You, there's method to madness as to why it was his most successful song and a massive smash in 2017.

BL: Beat is weak, one of the weakest and worst ones Pharrell has done, and it is incredibly creepy and rapey so there's that.

Hate The Middle because of the utter waste of talent that is Maren Morris and Zedd wasting his own talent to work with Grey again and produce a garbo song with an annoying ticking clock. Stay is much better imo, at least and Alessia Cara is passable here.

Watch Me: Annoying, and obnoxious, it was basically the epitome of the vine song craze in the mid 2010s, and yet it stuck an appeal with young kids and became a dance craze, etching Silento as yet another one hit wonder on the mark of the music insustry.

It's not so much that I hate some of those songs because they're popular. I hate them because they get played 50 times a day on the radio! I want more variety, but I can't get XM radio because my car radio doesn't support it (plus I'm not shelling out extra money every month for it). And as far as FM stations where I live, my options are: Top 40, Adult Contemporary (80's to now), Gospel, and like a half-dozen Country stations. AM isn't much better; it's almost all sports and talk radio.
/ˈzmaːrʌ/
Info
Our Leader
We are not Estonia.
Flag Waver

Support
Ukraine

Dresderstan
Negotiator

Postby Dresderstan » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:58 pm

Xmara wrote:
Dresderstan wrote:I think the main theme I see especially here is if it's popular/played on the radio it apparently sucks.

It's not so much that I hate some of those songs because they're popular. I hate them because they get played 50 times a day on the radio! I want more variety, but I can't get XM radio because my car radio doesn't support it (plus I'm not shelling out extra money every month for it). And as far as FM stations where I live, my options are: Top 40, Adult Contemporary (80's to now), Gospel, and like a half-dozen Country stations. AM isn't much better; it's almost all sports and talk radio.

Maybe because they get played so much because the artist is a well known established artist like Sheeran, Swift, Levine, Bieber, Grande and are really popular or is what the DJs think people will like to pass the time.

Xmara
Negotiator

Postby Xmara » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:00 pm

Dresderstan wrote:
Xmara wrote:It's not so much that I hate some of those songs because they're popular. I hate them because they get played 50 times a day on the radio! I want more variety, but I can't get XM radio because my car radio doesn't support it (plus I'm not shelling out extra money every month for it). And as far as FM stations where I live, my options are: Top 40, Adult Contemporary (80's to now), Gospel, and like a half-dozen Country stations. AM isn't much better; it's almost all sports and talk radio.

Maybe because they get played so much because the artist is a well known established artist like Sheeran, Swift, Levine, Bieber, Grande and are really popular or is what the DJs think people will like to pass the time.

Occasionally Top 40 will mix it up and play something that's not really on the charts atm. Usually those songs are pretty great. On very rare occasions, they'll play rock, which is always nice.
/ˈzmaːrʌ/
Info
Our Leader
We are not Estonia.
Flag Waver

Support
Ukraine

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:05 pm

Blurred Lines is disturbing, especially when you consider that in an interview Robin Thicke explained he wanted to write something purposefully disrespectful of women, and even he disowned the song after much controversy. (Pharrell, who helped him with it, has not to my knowledge.)
-Alan Jackson

Dresderstan
Negotiator

Postby Dresderstan » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:07 pm

Luminesa wrote:

Blurred Lines is disturbing, especially when you consider that in an interview Robin Thicke explained he wanted to write something purposefully disrespectful of women, and even he disowned the song after much controversy. (Pharrell, who helped him with it, has not to my knowledge.)

That to me will always be his biggest stain as a producer/artist, worse than almost any other song Pharrell did.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:10 pm

Dresderstan wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Blurred Lines is disturbing, especially when you consider that in an interview Robin Thicke explained he wanted to write something purposefully disrespectful of women, and even he disowned the song after much controversy. (Pharrell, who helped him with it, has not to my knowledge.)

That to me will always be his biggest stain as a producer/artist, worse than almost any other song Pharrell did.

Even while watching him on The Voice, Pharrell struck me as rather...creepy at times. In a subtle way. John Legend is fun, I love him.
-Alan Jackson

Dresderstan
Negotiator

Postby Dresderstan » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:16 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Dresderstan wrote:That to me will always be his biggest stain as a producer/artist, worse than almost any other song Pharrell did.

Even while watching him on The Voice, Pharrell struck me as rather...creepy at times. In a subtle way. John Legend is fun, I love him.

I feel like his rep from the public is more known for that one song from the Despicable Me 2 soundtrack, despite being originally been a hip-hop/R&B/funk artist and producer with the Neptunes and as a soloist and because of that muddled and forgotten part from most of the public just front him as innocent because of one massive hit.

Elejamie
Senator

Founded: Jan 31, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elejamie » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:34 pm

Not going to repeat myself with Girls Like You because I've already explained myself enough on Maroon 5, so let's cover the others! Because I've already decided to set up base camp in this thread.

Xmara wrote:I Don't Care- Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber: They play this song on the radio here way too much too. It's repetitive as well.

That's not Ed's worst song, not even from the in all honesty mistake that was No. 6 Collaborations Project* (that would be South of the Border), but that is pretty much a lowlight. Their voices work together OK though I'm not really expecting a reunion but they sound as bored and uncomfortable as their characters attending that party are. And why are they at that party anyway?

* Whatever happened to Collaboration Projects nos 1-4 anyway? Because there is a No 5, an EP he did with some grime artists before he became a worldwide superstar.

Xmara wrote:Blurred Lines- Robin Thicke and Pharell Williams: Beat is catchy, but lyrics are really creepy IMO.

Pretty much the same here but I dislike it for another, albeit strange reason: It's a bad luck song for me. As in, I listen to it one day and then the next day something bad happens. Worst part is that it's not the only one, I've got a small list of them. But that's for a different thread.

Xmara wrote:The Middle- Zedd and Maren Morris; Stay- Zedd and Alessia Cara: I honestly thought these were the same song for the longest time. They sound way too similar.

Again they're both OK tracks, not terrible but not worth committing to memory once you've gone past the age of 18, but I can see what you mean. Zedd isn't entirely terrible or even mediocre (unlike, say, Marshmello or The Chainsmokers), there is some talent there, but he instead chooses to waste his talent making incredibly generic tunes.

Xmara wrote:Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)- Silento (I think that's who sings it): Probably the most annoying song I've ever heard and I hope I never hear it again.

Part of me's glad this never made it big over here. On the upside, be glad that he was a one hit wonder so there won't be a Greatest Hits album from him anytime soon.
Elejamie (English); Elejamia (Spanish); Elejam (Iyilim) - Denonym: Elejamian - Pronounced (English): Eh-leh-jah-meh
I INTRODUCED THE NS SPORTS COMMUNITY TO URINATINGTREE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS SIGNATURE / Я з Україною

OOC: Miserable opinionated hipster.

Xmara
Negotiator

Postby Xmara » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:41 pm

Elejamie wrote:Not going to repeat myself with Girls Like You because I've already explained myself enough on Maroon 5, so let's cover the others! Because I've already decided to set up base camp in this thread.

Xmara wrote:I Don't Care- Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber: They play this song on the radio here way too much too. It's repetitive as well.

That's not Ed's worst song, not even from the in all honesty mistake that was No. 6 Collaborations Project* (that would be South of the Border), but that is pretty much a lowlight. Their voices work together OK though I'm not really expecting a reunion but they sound as bored and uncomfortable as their characters attending that party are. And why are they at that party anyway?

* Whatever happened to Collaboration Projects nos 1-4 anyway? Because there is a No 5, an EP he did with some grime artists before he became a worldwide superstar.

Xmara wrote:Blurred Lines- Robin Thicke and Pharell Williams: Beat is catchy, but lyrics are really creepy IMO.

Pretty much the same here but I dislike it for another, albeit strange reason: It's a bad luck song for me. As in, I listen to it one day and then the next day something bad happens. Worst part is that it's not the only one, I've got a small list of them. But that's for a different thread.

Xmara wrote:The Middle- Zedd and Maren Morris; Stay- Zedd and Alessia Cara: I honestly thought these were the same song for the longest time. They sound way too similar.

Again they're both OK tracks, not terrible but not worth committing to memory once you've gone past the age of 18, but I can see what you mean. Zedd isn't entirely terrible or even mediocre (unlike, say, Marshmello or The Chainsmokers), there is some talent there, but he instead chooses to waste his talent making incredibly generic tunes.

Xmara wrote:Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)- Silento (I think that's who sings it): Probably the most annoying song I've ever heard and I hope I never hear it again.

Part of me's glad this never made it big over here. On the upside, be glad that he was a one hit wonder so there won't be a Greatest Hits album from him anytime soon.

Zedd has some decent tracks. I like Clarity.
/ˈzmaːrʌ/
Info
Our Leader
We are not Estonia.
Flag Waver

Support
Ukraine

Dresderstan
Negotiator

Postby Dresderstan » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:44 pm

Xmara wrote:
Elejamie wrote:Not going to repeat myself with Girls Like You because I've already explained myself enough on Maroon 5, so let's cover the others! Because I've already decided to set up base camp in this thread.

Zedd has some decent tracks. I like Clarity.

Clarity is his best song IMO.

Nova Vandalia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Nova Vandalia » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:57 pm

Are You Jimmy Ray? by Jimmy Ray... someone how charted in the way back when...It's not great, Jimmy Ray himself is rather confusing, and it just good enough that is actually is awful instead of being so awful it's good.
If my tone is coming off as a little harsh, please call me out on it, I rarely mean to come off that way.

Be Ruthless to Systems, Be Kind to People.

Jabberwocky
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Jabberwocky » Wed Nov 04, 2020 9:59 pm

Muskrat Love by Captain and Tenille
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gambol in the wabe.
All mimsy were the borogoves
And the mome raths outgrabe.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:04 pm

Dresderstan wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Even while watching him on The Voice, Pharrell struck me as rather...creepy at times. In a subtle way. John Legend is fun, I love him.

I feel like his rep from the public is more known for that one song from the Despicable Me 2 soundtrack, despite being originally been a hip-hop/R&B/funk artist and producer with the Neptunes and as a soloist and because of that muddled and forgotten part from most of the public just front him as innocent because of one massive hit.

It's interesting what you learn about artists when you dive into the songs they've written and study them.
-Alan Jackson

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction