NATION

PASSWORD

Eckie-Cola’s Photoshop Showcase

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
Eckie-Cola
Secretary

Founded: May 07, 2020
Capitalist Paradise

Eckie-Cola’s Photoshop Showcase

Postby Eckie-Cola » Sun May 10, 2020 6:45 pm

Come one, come all! Welcome to the inaugural Eckie-Cola photoshopping showcasing thread!

A place to discuss things photoshop, which includes:
  • Discussing photoshop programs
  • Showcasing of my designs
  • Offering helpful criticism
  • Accepting requests

Now with that rudimentary introduction, I will let you all know that I myself have just ventured into the world that is photo manipulation. So, if you have any question regarding the finer tunings of photoshopping, please, don’t ask me. Hopefully this thread will attract users more familiar with it that I am.

And lastly, keep all discussion civil and Images with NationState rules.
Last edited by Eckie-Cola on Mon May 11, 2020 1:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Eckie-Cola™, the preferred drink of NationStates”
Yes, I accept requests
NATIONAL TRIBUNE®: Eckie-Cola Scientific Review recently asserted that pizza is healthy, preventing heart disease, curing cancer and treating low libido.| After waning sales, the well-established soda company 'Eckie-cola' has appealed to the government for the right to use powerful mind-altering drugs in their products.|  An all-out fizzy soda war between the ancient Eckie-Cola and the younger, but significantly larger, Eckie-Ecola appears to be almost inevitable following Eckie-Ecola’s decision to print their already similar labels an identical shade of pink.

Republika Teksasu
Civil Servant

Founded: May 10, 2020
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Republika Teksasu » Sun May 10, 2020 6:48 pm

Eckie-Cola wrote:Come one, come all! Welcome to the (hopefully) inaugural photoshopping discussion thread!

A place to discuss all things photoshop, which includes:
  • Showcasing your own designs
  • Accepting requests

Now with that rudimentary introduction, I will let you all know that I myself have just ventured into the world that is photo manipulation. So, if you have any question regarding the finer tunings of photoshopping, please, don’t ask me. Hopefully this thread will attract users more familiar with it that I am.

I have one question if I obtained a photo of a downtown skyline from afar would you be able to edit everything manmade out except for the downtown area?

Eckie-Cola
Secretary

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Eckie-Cola » Sun May 10, 2020 6:56 pm

Republika Teksasu wrote:
Eckie-Cola wrote:Come one, come all! Welcome to the (hopefully) inaugural photoshopping discussion thread!

A place to discuss all things photoshop, which includes:
  • Showcasing your own designs
  • Accepting requests

I have one question if I obtained a photo of a downtown skyline from afar would you be able to edit everything manmade out except for the downtown area?

Show me the photo and I might be able to.
Yes, I accept requests
NATIONAL TRIBUNE®: Eckie-Cola Scientific Review recently asserted that pizza is healthy, preventing heart disease, curing cancer and treating low libido.| After waning sales, the well-established soda company 'Eckie-cola' has appealed to the government for the right to use powerful mind-altering drugs in their products.|  An all-out fizzy soda war between the ancient Eckie-Cola and the younger, but significantly larger, Eckie-Ecola appears to be almost inevitable following Eckie-Ecola’s decision to print their already similar labels an identical shade of pink.

Eckie-Cola
Secretary

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Eckie-Cola » Sun May 10, 2020 7:09 pm

I'll start off with my Eckie-Cola cans.

These are the latest iterations of my previous designs that I’ve been pestering F7 users with.

Yes, I accept requests

Kjalaara
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kjalaara » Mon May 11, 2020 3:46 am

Very nice work so far. The cans look really good.
List of nations currently considered enemies.

Eckie-Cola
Secretary

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Eckie-Cola » Mon May 11, 2020 8:45 am

To Celebrate Pacific•Con 2020 I made cans featuring regional Pacific flags.

Yes, I accept requests

Eckie-Cola
Secretary

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Eckie-Cola » Mon May 11, 2020 3:44 pm

This is a design I made for NationStates Leftist Alternative.

And this coffee mug for my main nation Dukin Donuts.
Yes, I accept requests

Kjalaara
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kjalaara » Mon May 11, 2020 3:46 pm

Eckie-Cola wrote:This is a design I made for NationStates Leftist Alternative.

I love the Leftist Alternative one. That's the true capitalist spirit. You have some serious skills there.
List of nations currently considered enemies.

Daves Computer
Envoy

Founded: May 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Daves Computer » Thu May 14, 2020 5:57 pm

Awesome designs! What program do you use to make them? Not that I want to make my own overpriced brand of epic gamer beverages called Dave's Drinks...
Last edited by Daves Computer on Thu May 14, 2020 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Sladerstan
Envoy

Founded: Jan 07, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sladerstan » Thu May 14, 2020 6:00 pm

I didn't know you were Dukin Donuts.

Also, how do you make the cans? Do you have a 3d model that you wrap the texture around?

Chan Island
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chan Island » Sat May 30, 2020 12:59 pm

Very nice looking! Well done.
The Sladerstan wrote:

I didn't know you were Dukin Donuts.

Also, how do you make the cans? Do you have a 3d model that you wrap the texture around?

Cans would be awesome!
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=513597&p=39401766#p39401766
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

Lubikovsk Republic
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 04, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Lubikovsk Republic » Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:57 am

Which is better:
1. Eckie-Cola
2. Eckie-Ecola
Lubikovsk Republic - centre left social democratic state, can be defined as presidental/semi-presidental republic. Dominant party and multi-party system. Unicameral legislature.
Anti-fasicism and anti-communism is present in government.
Puppets:
Lubiania

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction