NATION

PASSWORD

Who's Your Favorite "Hazbin Hotel" Charicter

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Who's Your Favorite Charicter from Hazbin Hotel

Nifty
No votes
Alastor
67%
Charlie
No votes
Angle Dust
No votes
Husker
No votes
Vaggie
No votes
Other (specify who)
33%

Total votes : 3

Catsfern
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 09, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Who's Your Favorite "Hazbin Hotel" Charicter

Postby Catsfern » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:45 am

So the pilot for the series Hazbin Hotel dropped like two weeks ago now, and oh my god I loved it. It's very much a pg-13 series but oh man it's funny, and the characters are Great too. From the adorable spas Nifty, The gay prostitute that don't give a F*** Angle Dust, Alastor the terrifying radio demon, and of course Charlie our optimistic princess of hell. There are even more characters than that and they're all great, but who is your guys' favorite character and why?

Personally Alastor is my favorite, I absolutely love his 1930's radio host voice, his singing voice is great, I find it hilarious that hes helping out just because he was bored, And that suit certainly helps. Sure yeah her also terrifys me, but hes also just so much fun.

The Imperial Reach
Minister

Founded: Jun 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Imperial Reach » Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:08 pm

Pretty early for a thread on a show that only has a pilot so far...

Still, the Radio Demon is a great character. I love the little detail of how he doesn't cuss because you can't do that on the radio. Pretty sure he's going to end up being the main antagonist which I have no problem with at all.
Impaled Nazarene wrote:
The Imperial Reach wrote:I've encountered this event maybe 4 times and I've never lost - not even once. Even the one time when I had no skill-related options, I still won.

Stop giving me more reasons to hate you
In the process of a massive retcon, like, massive
NS stats are the Devil's lettuce
I'm too lazy to make cool for a fancy sig

My F7 Policy

Return to Arts & Fiction