NATION

PASSWORD

The JoJoverse (**SPOILERS**)

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
Vanilla Ice
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

The JoJoverse (**SPOILERS**)

Postby Vanilla Ice » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:48 pm

Welcome to the JoJoverse: a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Hub

Hello and welcome to the JoJoverse, I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream Vanilla Ice, have created this thread. Consider this an introductory post.

For those who are not aware, this thread is dedicated to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, created by Hirohiko Araki. Not just the anime, the manga, or the games, everything. This thread is for absolutely everything involving JoJo. Possibly even shitposts if they're funny, just don't let them get out of hand. I was actually inspired to create this topic upon seeing this very unique topic titled "MaBa's Bizarre Adventure", MaBa being short for Max Barry.

To break the ice, (haha, get it?) I'll tell you a few of my favorite characters and stands. To start off, I'd say that Bruno Bucciarati/Buccellati, Vanilla Ice, Hot Pants, Lucy Steel, Josuke Higashikata, Josuke Higashikata (Gappy), Norisuke Higashikata IV, Wamuu/Wham, Enrico Pucci, Boingo, and Jolyne Kujo are some of my all-time favorite characters. When it comes to stands, I'm a bit less generous. I love Tohth, Heaven's Door, Nut King Call (definitely not Joshu though, Joshu is a horrible user and character), Vitamin C, Love Deluxe, and Cream. That's about it, but my mind sometimes goes blank and I'm probably missing a user and/or a stand I really like. :P

Let's jump into a more serious norms part. It'd be nice if posters could follow these two simple norms while posting:

• Be kind to one another, we're all Rock Humans.
  • Use the spoiler code while posting about major spoilers. It can be irritating to both new and old posters when something they haven't watched or read about yet is completely thrown at them. It takes away their fun.

I think both of those are pretty reasonable. Hopefully we'll have no issues with following them. We'll see!

Also, here's a link to JoJo's Bizarre Encyclopedia and a WIP index of all the colored manga:

Last edited by Vanilla Ice on Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
What's better than creamed corn? Creamed dog and fortune teller!
The JoJoverse

Return to Arts & Fiction