NATION

PASSWORD

Cinemaphiles, favorite kinds of movies?

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
Unia Ante
Lobbyist

Founded: May 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Cinemaphiles, favorite kinds of movies?

Postby Unia Ante » Mon May 13, 2019 8:47 pm

Does anyone else follow a specific genre that they look for when they look for movies? For example, my favorite kinds of movies are independent horror with female leads and an emphasis on femme fatale. My favorite movies are Raw, Suspiria, White Bird in A Blizzard and Neon Demon. What are yours?

Breacianightes of projaredlandia
Civil Servant

Founded: May 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Breacianightes of projaredlandia » Fri May 17, 2019 12:55 pm

I don't think I really look for a specific genre. I prefer anything in Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Action, and I usually go to see specifically those in theaters, but I eventually get around to all different types of stuff. I don't watch a lot of romantic dramas, and I'm just getting into horror. I'm a normie that follows MCU stuff and Star Wars lol. Some of the greatest movies ever made in my opinion tend to be animated. It is very hard for me to come up with top movies in general on the spot, but I'd probably say the best movies are Return of the Jedi, Toy Story 3, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Breakfast Club, and Infinity War (not in any particular order).
Last edited by Breacianightes of projaredlandia on Fri May 17, 2019 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Arts & Fiction