NATION

PASSWORD

No name yet(Please read and please please comment)

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
Bowa Sekoa
Attaché

Founded: Sep 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

No name yet(Please read and please please comment)

Postby Bowa Sekoa » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:57 am

Cpt. Arthurston ducked as a sharp spear whizzed towards him and stuck the ground directly behind. Then he wasted no time and stood up, took out his cartridge, and after exactly 22 seconds of loading, ducked again as another spear whizzed towards him and landed a couple of feet away from his position. Then like clockwork, he stood up again and continued the loading process. After 7 more seconds, he was ready.

But he did not fire, instead, he scanned the trees near him suspiciously. Sure enough, he was right. He was surrounded by them on all sides, there were no redcoats near him now........................he had been separated.

Another Sear whizzed past him, this one went just a hair length's away from him. So they were getting closer now. Suddenly, out of an outcrop, a muscular native came out wielding a long blade.
But instead of attacking, he shouted to his friends.

Cpt. Arthurston still did not fire maybe his comrades were near. He waited, he waited. The native meanwhile continued to call his comrades too, ignoring the enemy standing in front of him.

Finally, Cpt. Arthurston saw some movement in the dense growth to the left of the native. He waited in anticipation...........................but it wasn't a redcoat, it was another native, then another, then another. Now the Captain knew that his friends were not arriving. There was just one choice now. He wielded his rifle and shouted "Hail Britanniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
His shot took the native squarely on the forehead killing him instantly. Then, wasting no time, the Captain reached for his belt and pulled out his pistol. He aimed it for the net native and fired. The Native took out his spear. The native fell dead, the impact of the bullet having taken him to the afterlife. So had the Captain, the spear had hit him point on the neck immediately cutting through his windpipe.

A minute and a half later, Cpt. Arthurston was dead.
Hey there, i am a factbook writer.If you love proxy wars and bloodshed and sub Saharan Africa or FC2.
Then come and read my humble history Factbook.
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=bowa_sekoa/detail=factbook
I do not use NS stats much, but they give a pretty OK idea of my country. But the population is obviously not true.
I am a Yankee.

Return to Arts & Fiction