NATION

PASSWORD

Pinochet Regime Graphic Novel

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
BekWarland
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Pinochet Regime Graphic Novel

Postby BekWarland » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:01 pm

Hello Guys!

We are 2 friends from Chile that worked on this marvelous proyect called "Conscription Wastefulness" which is a biographic graphic novel that tells the history of an 18 years old chilean conscript called Guillermo Reyes, who was performing his military service and got involved in the military coup.
This is a real history all the details are based on a Guillermo's post in a underground chilean blog that caught the eye of my friend Gianfranco (which is a comic lover) who worked during 2 years on finishing this novel.
It has a cost of only $10 usd (PDF) and will help us to continue working on the next volume of this real and yet amazing history.
As you might know or think, this kinds of novels are not easy to promote in our Country so we are looking different ways to promote our work.
I founded this forum, which i loved right away, and i think that in here there might be people who will appreciate our hard work, and also we hope it provide a new look on what happened in here in 1973.

You can buy it in our Gumroad store (You can google it) fully translated
PS: The english version was properly translated ofc (dont get scared by all my english gammar mistakes)

Thanks guys!

https://gumroad.com/l/nRhlB

Return to Arts & Fiction