Page 1 of 166

Paradox Games VIII: THANK YOU FOR THE DLC SWEDISH MEATBAGS!!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:51 am
by Impaled Nazarene
This is a call to arms, to overthrow the establishment. No more would we suffer under the boots of monarchs. The era of Threadperors is over and the revolution has begun. Geni thought appointing Impaled Nazarene as Chancellor would appease the revolutionaries, it would not. Now with ever growing power the Chancellor rallies the people and seized the thread in the names of Marx, Engels, Kropotkin, Bakunin, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Trotsky, Ho Chi Minh, Fidel, Che, Sankara, and Daddy Makhno. In-fighting has already begun over their inclusion and omission of several names resulting in mass face palming among internet anti-sectarians.

Huskar the Revisionist has been icepicked his counter-revolutionary contradictions silenced by the true revolutionaries. Geni was tried by a tribunal of the people and was sentenced to the Martian Gulag. Batavia was politely escorted to a rehabilitation center for the Dutch. Violent Fascists like Washington Resistance Army remain at large though most of their power base was eliminated by ANTIFA comrades. All remaining puppets were summarily executed for crimes against the people. Within days the revolutionary forces stood unopposed by any major force.

After eliminating most of the enemies of the revolution the Chancellor was unanimously elected as General Secretary of the People’s Paradox Thread marking the 8th edition of the thread so no one would be confused. The Global Communist Party now administrates the thread. The General Secretary again mobilized the revolutionary forces to stabilize the thread and ensure victory. Now they stood united in the capital the massive crowd holding various banners and flags while singing and chanting various songs and quotes.

Wearing an all-black suit, the General Secretary walks out onto the balcony to deliver their speech. The crowd grows quiet in anticipation for the speech.

“Welcome to the future Comrades! We have all come very far but the revolution never ends. There will always be the goal of achieving Communism. We may not reach it in our lifetimes, but we will reach it! For once the people are in control of their destiny, no more will the monarchs and capitalists control us. Today we stand in unity in the wake of the greatest accomplishment the world has ever seen. We stand triumphant over the enemies of the worker, of the minority, and of the woman. We have broken our chains and soon more will follow. The world must either follow our example or be tossed into the dust bin of history. Vive la révolution!” They raised their left fist in both victory and solidarity. Mass cheering followed the speech with some booing for the reference to Trotsky.

After a minute of gesturing and applauding the General Secretary returned to their office. How they had grown fond of this mahogany desk. It had seen them through countless pages of paperwork and computer issues. Its drawers were mostly empty now their contents being scorched along with most remnants of the old regime. A secret panel contained a loaded AKM with several magazines and a false bottom concealed an M9 likewise with additional magazines. The General Secretary was prepared to defend themself and the revolution. Behind them was a portrait of Lenin with Marx and Engels, a staple of a revolutionary’s office. Opposite them was the press desk for television appearances flanked by multiple flags and a clean desk unlike their cluttered work desk. It seemed like only yesterday when they were Chancellor.

Their job will never be finished. There are still minor sectarian conflicts ongoing as well as the hunt for the counter revolutionaries. It will take a long time for things to cool down, but for now the revolution thrives in the heart of the Paradox Thread.

From the last iteration, a list of the community's favourite mods, paradox forum and support links and other assorted goodies such as past thread titles which are a joy to read through and more shall be added as this thread goes on, both titles, links etc :
Thread III:
Rise of Sexy Poland
Fusang is best Ang
I present to you - Squidcest
One Word - Genocide
Don't Check for Sex
Strongest argument for incest I've seen
Castrate the bugger
This game hates Jews
Square Memel will live on
THEOCRATIC BEAR DLC CONFIRMED
The Sheepbuggers have risen
Watch Huskar Love The French Navy
Conquer Scandinavia. Kill God.
Only Polan can save us from landing bears
Our allies are Colombia, Japan and ISIL.
Happy birthday, master castrator.
Rage crying intensifies.
>Error. Out of Quotes.
Jews are friends with benefits
Can we at least castrate him?
Do Jews get the castration option?
Is being evil a valid cacus belli?

Thread IV:
You dont vote for Kings
Now with 200% more xenocide
Altito Asmoro does not understand EU4
Pants simultaneously hitting the floor
Fair and unbiased Polling
Just wana have fun, murder the Duke of Leon
Thou Scullion of Babylon
All's Wales that ends Wales
Covertly infiltrating Reatra
The Lesbarchy rises
Eat him for Éire!

Thread V:
The HREmperor Strikes Back
Order Gore
Quivering Pile of Heresy
Make Space Great Again
A Truly Milky Way
Operation Overlord
Our Finest Hour
Smother Them In Their Cribs
Embrace The Potato
Copt A Feel
Can't Kill These Children Fast Enough
Who Murdered The Pope?
Spectre of Space Trotskyism
A Paradox Message: Go Vote. Don't Elect A 0/0/0 Leader
Sometimes, Evil Wins
Let's Talk About Sects
Cousins Were Sexier Back Then
Help! They're Coming For Me!
My Wine Tastes Funny . . .
This balcony doesn't see-----WAAAAGH
Oh baby! I love you so---*heart attack*

Thread VI:
Return of the Huskar
Filleting Children with a Spoon
Ulm, Ulm all the time
THREE FRIES SHORT OF A HAPPY MEAL WACKO!
Pure Vinegar of a Hungarian persuasion
Pure Glory of a Hungarian persuasion
Absolutely Celtic
Bordergore, bordergore never changes
Satanic decadence doesn't sound so bad now
Accidentally castrated my brother in a duel
Only Poland can save us from the Patriarchy
Fifty Shades of Huskar?
Let the Monocles hit the floor
Does this Unit have a soul?
The liberal agenda intensifies thusly
He who controls Riga controls the Universe!
THE ICE MUST FLOW
#ERROR#<CONTINGENCY PROTOCOL NOW IN EFFECT>
Arise, Sir Cancer, Lord of salt and smoke
That's what incest gets you
Real women like genocide and Death Stars


Thread VII: JINGO JUNGLE! LOS! LOS! LOS!
The Hour Of Yemen is at Hand
Naval Tactics Are Useless
Help Wanted: Nubile Virgins for bad heir
For the Emperor!!!
EU4: Missions. Just Missions.
Imperator Victoria III Confirmed!
No San Marino Marines?
Vicky III - Vicky Meets The Blorg

Thread VIII: Gulags Of Stalinium: Brightest Future
Gay Disabled Women Of Color Or Death!
Trotsky thinks you're Hotsky
Microtransaction DLC now $19.99!
GIVE ME MY DLC YOU SWEDISH MEATBAGS!
THANK YOU FOR THE DLC SWEDISH MEATBAGS!!




PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:55 am
by Washington Resistance Army
I demand TNO be added to the HoI4 mod list even though it isn't out yet >_>


e: also first, suck it nerds

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:57 am
by The Huskar Social Union
I love how EU4 still only has one mod listed, and no one (including myself) bothered to update that list haha.

Washington Resistance Army wrote:I demand TNO be added to the HoI4 mod list even though it isn't out yet >_>


e: also first, suck it nerds
Foul sorcery.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:57 am
by The Huskar Social Union
Oh ill totally be up for OP again after this, if people want me to, if not thats okay too, you could just crush my heart in the process.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:01 am
by Washington Resistance Army

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:03 am
by Impaled Nazarene
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Oh ill totally be up for OP again after this, if people want me to, if not thats okay too, you could just crush my heart in the process.

You were killed in universe you have to wait 16 years until you are eligible for a new op-ship. May your regent not be a jackass.

This is just pain
speaking of Africa I'm yelling at one of the developers for making Compaore an ML and refusing to change it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:14 am
by Haksor Spacial Urchins
Hello, this is my first post, totally, I too enjoy paradox games, they are awesome, i would like to be OP next thread please, k thnx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:16 am
by Washington Resistance Army
Impaled Nazarene wrote:

This is just pain
speaking of Africa I'm yelling at one of the developers for making Compaore an ML and refusing to change it.


You've gotta admit it though, the African SS guy looks damn spiffy. I dunno how the art team does it but god damn I wish I could make portraits like that.

You could probably also the Cold War mod to the HoI4 list.

Haksor Spacial Urchins wrote:Hello, this is my first post, totally, I too enjoy paradox games, they are awesome, i would like to be OP next thread please, k thnx


X to doubt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:26 am
by The Huskar Social Union
Washington Resistance Army wrote:
Impaled Nazarene wrote:
This is just pain
speaking of Africa I'm yelling at one of the developers for making Compaore an ML and refusing to change it.


You've gotta admit it though, the African SS guy looks damn spiffy. I dunno how the art team does it but god damn I wish I could make portraits like that.

You could probably also the Cold War mod to the HoI4 list.

Haksor Spacial Urchins wrote:Hello, this is my first post, totally, I too enjoy paradox games, they are awesome, i would like to be OP next thread please, k thnx


X to doubt

but he seems genuine tho

OR, OR she, i dont know who or what they are

Also yeah, cool uniforms on the african dood

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:31 am
by Ifreann
I heard there was gulag and came as soon as I could.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:36 am
by Bralia
The Huskar Social Union wrote:
Washington Resistance Army wrote:
You've gotta admit it though, the African SS guy looks damn spiffy. I dunno how the art team does it but god damn I wish I could make portraits like that.

You could probably also the Cold War mod to the HoI4 list.



X to doubt

but he seems genuine tho

OR, OR she, i dont know who or what they are

Also yeah, cool uniforms on the african dood

Huskar, I want my first act in this new thread to be a request for you to stop being such a drunkard. Hell, the fact that Nazarene is the new Emperor is entirely because all assassination plots involving you always end in failure.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:38 am
by The Huskar Social Union
Bralia wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:but he seems genuine tho

OR, OR she, i dont know who or what they are

Also yeah, cool uniforms on the african dood

Huskar, I want my first act in this new thread to be a request for you to stop being such a drunkard. Hell, the fact that Nazarene is the new Emperor is entirely because all assassination plots involving you always end in failure.

Oh of course! Im Irish so i have to have the drunkard trait!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:45 am
by Ifreann
Bralia wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:but he seems genuine tho

OR, OR she, i dont know who or what they are

Also yeah, cool uniforms on the african dood

Huskar, I want my first act in this new thread to be a request for you to stop being such a drunkard...

This is racism.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:52 am
by Bralia
The Huskar Social Union wrote:
Bralia wrote:Huskar, I want my first act in this new thread to be a request for you to stop being such a drunkard. Hell, the fact that Nazarene is the new Emperor is entirely because all assassination plots involving you always end in failure.

Oh of course! Im Irish so i have to have the drunkard trait!

I've been waiting for an opportunity just like this. Huskar, I had a sudden realization a short time ago. You're not Irish at all, you're from Belfast. A decisively British territory. You're just a typical Brit who looks down on the rest of the world and you've proved that just now with your racist comment on the Irish people! You've been lying to us all right from the beginning!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:55 am
by Ifreann
Bralia wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Oh of course! Im Irish so i have to have the drunkard trait!

I've been waiting for an opportunity just like this. Huskar, I had a sudden realization a short time ago. You're not Irish at all, you're from Belfast. A decisively British territory. You're just a typical Brit who looks down on the rest of the world and you've proved that just now with your racist comment on the Irish people! You've been lying to us all right from the beginning!

This is MEGA RACISM.

Coalition against Bralia when?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:02 am
by The Huskar Social Union
Bralia wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Oh of course! Im Irish so i have to have the drunkard trait!

I've been waiting for an opportunity just like this. Huskar, I had a sudden realization a short time ago. You're not Irish at all, you're from Belfast. A decisively British territory. You're just a typical Brit who looks down on the rest of the world and you've proved that just now with your racist comment on the Irish people! You've been lying to us all right from the beginning!

By law and the GFA im Irish, so the yoke is on thine head :)

Anyway, go play games, or talk about those games.

When is that new major update for Stellaris coming out by the way?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:05 am
by United Muscovite Nations
Oh Stalin! Oh servant of Marx! There are bashables behind me! Come and Gulag them!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:07 am
by Bralia
The Huskar Social Union wrote:
Bralia wrote:I've been waiting for an opportunity just like this. Huskar, I had a sudden realization a short time ago. You're not Irish at all, you're from Belfast. A decisively British territory. You're just a typical Brit who looks down on the rest of the world and you've proved that just now with your racist comment on the Irish people! You've been lying to us all right from the beginning!

By law and the GFA im Irish, so the yoke is on thine head :)

Anyway, go play games, or talk about those games.

When is that new major update for Stellaris coming out by the way?

I would expect no sooner than Christmas for the next Stellaris update, they haven't even started DDs yet and it looks like it's shaping up to be another massive one.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:08 am
by Lunas Legion
Space gulags in Stellaris when.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:08 am
by The Huskar Social Union
Bralia wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:By law and the GFA im Irish, so the yoke is on thine head :)

Anyway, go play games, or talk about those games.

When is that new major update for Stellaris coming out by the way?

I would no sooner than Christmas for the next Stellaris update, they haven't even started DDs yet and it looks like it's shaping up to be another massive one.

I hope they start putting them out soon, want moar infos.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:09 am
by Ifreann
The Huskar Social Union wrote:
Bralia wrote:I've been waiting for an opportunity just like this. Huskar, I had a sudden realization a short time ago. You're not Irish at all, you're from Belfast. A decisively British territory. You're just a typical Brit who looks down on the rest of the world and you've proved that just now with your racist comment on the Irish people! You've been lying to us all right from the beginning!

By law and the GFA im Irish, so the yoke is on thine head :)

Anyway, go play games, or talk about those games.

When is that new major update for Stellaris coming out by the way?

Far as I know they haven't even announced the patch name yet.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:39 am
by Alvecia
The Huskar Social Union wrote:I love how EU4 still only has one mod listed, and no one (including myself) bothered to update that list haha.

MEIOU and Taxes is a pretty good one.
I hear Common Universalis is also quite good.
Also there's a Random Tag Switch mod that Arumba is using in his most recent campaign that you could have some fun with

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:45 am
by The Batavia
"I wish we lived in more enlightend times…"
(-1 Stability)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:47 am
by Serrus
New revolutionary thread smell...mmm
Off to form some Slavic thing in CK2 now because I can't spend all day sniffing the thread.
Unite all Slavic pagans? *thinking*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:50 am
by Licana
Bralia wrote:I would expect no sooner than Christmas for the next Stellaris update, they haven't even started DDs yet and it looks like it's shaping up to be another massive one.


Yeah, no DDs and a trickle of twitter teasers. What we've seen from the later indicates some very major changes to the core gameplay, so this is probably spot on.