NATION

PASSWORD

ParadoxGames VIII A School of Anchovies Armed With Torpedoes

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Which heretical belief is most enticing for your heretic brain to stimulate itself with?

Hellenic
23
23%
Kemetic
5
5%
Canaanite
3
3%
Druidic
10
10%
Zoroastrianism
19
19%
Chaldean (ancient Babylonian)
4
4%
Hinduism
1
1%
Judaism
9
9%
Buddhism
7
7%
Other
17
17%
 
Total votes : 98

User avatar
Valrifell
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18894
Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Valrifell » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:22 am

With the Crusade of Italy and the overthrowing of the Cathar King of England, Catholic rulers across Europe have sent a clear message to the heretics of Christ: you will not be tolerated here.

Already, Inquisitions and priests are sweeping in to provinces where heresy has taken root, envigored with a new faith in the Church and the Pope, conversions are already occurring en masse.

The Emperor of Spain, Yngvar, has dispelled any rumors that he still clings to Germanic Paganism and has been succeeded by his grandson, Strykar.

Catholicism is saved.
The work is never done, the war is never won
I did some things

User avatar
Genivaria
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 62099
Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Genivaria » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:35 am

The Imperial Reach wrote:
Genivaria wrote:My current ambition is take the Norse and mix their raiding and adventuring with Bloodthirsty.
Gonna make a culture of raiders who sacrifice their victims to dark gods.


So you won't really be changing anything at all?

That wasn't normally the Norse's thing.
General Sherman did nothing wrong, fact.
Liberal Social Democrat.

User avatar
Impaled Nazarene
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7062
Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Impaled Nazarene » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:39 am

The best time to have a crusade is during the Black Plague.
Non-binary Aromantic Asexual Asperger's Syndrome Anarchist
Kiaculta wrote:Oh, Kar, you silly sack of shit.
Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Bickering ist krieg.
Infected Mushroom wrote:isn't this a bit extreme?
Finland SSR wrote:"Many dictatorships are oligarchies.
Many democracies are oligarchies.
Therefore, many dictatorships are democracies."

-said no one ever. I made these words up.
Genivaria wrote:"WHY!? Why do this!? Thousands of planets and trillions of innocent lives gone! For what!?"
"It seemed like fun at the time."

User avatar
Ostroeuropa
Post Czar
 
Posts: 49065
Founded: Jun 14, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ostroeuropa » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:28 pm

Struggling to handle Doom as Aztecs in Eu4.
I'm already sacrificing kings every opportunity, and i'm now burning army professionalism for manpower in order to launch wars purely for the doomyscore, but can't bring it under 50. I'm only 10 provinces at 8 doom a year. I'm also hiring Mercenaries now and slowly whittling away my savings. It's a matter of simply not having enough people to war at. If I can get this next reform out i'll be down to 6 a year, which might be manageable, but that's a big if.
Last edited by Ostroeuropa on Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Do you remember the 2012 election where Mitt Romney said Russia was the biggest threat to world peace and Obama and the Democratic establishment mocked him, mere years before they began arguing they had allowed US sovereignty to be usurped on their watch by Russia and this is why the other side was unfit to govern?
That's alright, neither do they apparently.

User avatar
Impaled Nazarene
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7062
Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Impaled Nazarene » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:44 pm

Ostroeuropa wrote:Struggling to handle Doom as Aztecs in Eu4.
I'm already sacrificing kings every opportunity, and i'm now burning army professionalism for manpower in order to launch wars purely for the doomyscore, but can't bring it under 50. I'm only 10 provinces at 8 doom a year. I'm also hiring Mercenaries now and slowly whittling away my savings. It's a matter of simply not having enough people to war at. If I can get this next reform out i'll be down to 6 a year, which might be manageable, but that's a big if.

sounds like your problem is that you didn't plan out your campaign. The Aztec religion requires that you plan your campaign out from the get go until you can reform out of doom. Sounds like you're still in an ok position but be warned that said games need massive planning.
Non-binary Aromantic Asexual Asperger's Syndrome Anarchist
Kiaculta wrote:Oh, Kar, you silly sack of shit.
Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Bickering ist krieg.
Infected Mushroom wrote:isn't this a bit extreme?
Finland SSR wrote:"Many dictatorships are oligarchies.
Many democracies are oligarchies.
Therefore, many dictatorships are democracies."

-said no one ever. I made these words up.
Genivaria wrote:"WHY!? Why do this!? Thousands of planets and trillions of innocent lives gone! For what!?"
"It seemed like fun at the time."

User avatar
Ostroeuropa
Post Czar
 
Posts: 49065
Founded: Jun 14, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ostroeuropa » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:25 pm

Impaled Nazarene wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:Struggling to handle Doom as Aztecs in Eu4.
I'm already sacrificing kings every opportunity, and i'm now burning army professionalism for manpower in order to launch wars purely for the doomyscore, but can't bring it under 50. I'm only 10 provinces at 8 doom a year. I'm also hiring Mercenaries now and slowly whittling away my savings. It's a matter of simply not having enough people to war at. If I can get this next reform out i'll be down to 6 a year, which might be manageable, but that's a big if.

sounds like your problem is that you didn't plan out your campaign. The Aztec religion requires that you plan your campaign out from the get go until you can reform out of doom. Sounds like you're still in an ok position but be warned that said games need massive planning.


Yeahh, restarting now. I'll go for two reforms before expanding to 8 provinces, then three before 10, before four for 12.
Do you remember the 2012 election where Mitt Romney said Russia was the biggest threat to world peace and Obama and the Democratic establishment mocked him, mere years before they began arguing they had allowed US sovereignty to be usurped on their watch by Russia and this is why the other side was unfit to govern?
That's alright, neither do they apparently.

User avatar
The Imperial Reach
Diplomat
 
Posts: 922
Founded: Jun 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Reach » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:25 pm

Genivaria wrote:
The Imperial Reach wrote:
So you won't really be changing anything at all?

That wasn't normally the Norse's thing.


Generally speaking if you allow or encourage your worshipers to sacrifice people in your name then you're probably not one of the "good" gods.
Impaled Nazarene wrote:
The Imperial Reach wrote:I've encountered this event maybe 4 times and I've never lost - not even once. Even the one time when I had no skill-related options, I still won.

Stop giving me more reasons to hate you
In the process of a massive retcon, like, massive
NS stats are the devil's lettuce
I'm too lazy to make a fancy sig

My F7 Policy
My puppets because I'm sure you were all DYING to know.

User avatar
Bralia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28944
Founded: Mar 07, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bralia » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:21 pm

The symbiosis I have with France and Spain is so strong in my EUIV games lately that I've getting the partner's dynasty every single time. Louis de Trastámara. Enriqué de Valois. I normally have an innate hatred towards this sort of thing, but it's just too fitting of how much I care about always having an alliance between them.
Romantic slut. Self-deprecating egotist. Benevolent communist.
Wife and queen to King Huskar the Mannis. May his reign be long and great.
Entranced and enchanted by an embrace. In love with locked lips. I cannot lie when I meet your eyes.

User avatar
Phoenicaea
Diplomat
 
Posts: 933
Founded: May 24, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Phoenicaea » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:45 am

i ve got an issue to discuss, i view a preview of imperator: rome, and it is this. not a greater topic, a rather practical topic.

the issue is 'the issue click'. i ve seen in most cases, to levy armies (not mercenaries), to promote, migrate pops, you have to 'click' each. it sill mean click, click and shift.

do you believe it is a thing to be solved easily, with some 'more-all click button', do you find this is a base-concept issue

there is no 'bar', instead you have got 'laws'; so do you find with analogy they could have followed it also in 'click' and make a promote, levy, 'spike' (all or none) option, as in the laws.
Last edited by Phoenicaea on Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Rannoria
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5666
Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Rannoria » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:37 am

Hey, I'm not sure if anyone put this up yet, but I'll do it just in case.

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/paradox-bundle-2019?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_2_layout_type_threes_tile_index_3

Humble Bundle has released and awesome Paradox bundle, allowing you to get CK2, Magicka 2, DH, and AoW 2 for only $1. For around $6 you can get EU4, the Old Gods, and AoW 3 with it. The $11 deal isn't the best for me, but you can go ahead and check it out. Overall, the bundle is a great opportunity to get CK2 and/or EU4 if you don't have them yet.
This is Rannoria, don't forget to eat your own two feet!

Federation of Allies DO NOT JOIN THIS REGION !!!!!!!! I AM IN IT

User avatar
Rannoria
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5666
Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Rannoria » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:40 am

nul
Last edited by Rannoria on Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is Rannoria, don't forget to eat your own two feet!

Federation of Allies DO NOT JOIN THIS REGION !!!!!!!! I AM IN IT

User avatar
Ostroeuropa
Post Czar
 
Posts: 49065
Founded: Jun 14, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ostroeuropa » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:51 am

Genivaria wrote:
The Imperial Reach wrote:
Of course not. CKII is centered around dynasties; this makes theocracies in general unplayable as they were not dynastic.



>actually entertaining heathen delusions

No, no, no, sir, you're playing the game wrong. You have to adopt a bigoted mindset when playing CKII and purge everyone from your realm who isn't of your culture or religion. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to brand you an apostate now. Enjoy the dungeons.

My current ambition is take the Norse and mix their raiding and adventuring with Bloodthirsty.
Gonna make a culture of raiders who sacrifice their victims to dark gods.


Nooo.

Ragnarok - Enatic.

(Also if you switch to Norman and become a horse first that'd be great.).

More seriously there's something great about Heavy Cavalry Germanic Valkyries. Shieldmaiden is also a ridiculously powerful buff for an Enatic empire, giving +15 relations with other shieldmaidens.

Sea queen +25, shieldmaiden +15.

It also means that raiding other empires can net you an absurd amount of bloodlines since matrilineal marriage preserves patrilineal bloodlines, and you can kidnap princes and force them to marry your daughters and so on.

Going Norman also means you can shift your capital to the Kingdom of Britanny, which is a great province set.
Last edited by Ostroeuropa on Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
Do you remember the 2012 election where Mitt Romney said Russia was the biggest threat to world peace and Obama and the Democratic establishment mocked him, mere years before they began arguing they had allowed US sovereignty to be usurped on their watch by Russia and this is why the other side was unfit to govern?
That's alright, neither do they apparently.

User avatar
Ostroeuropa
Post Czar
 
Posts: 49065
Founded: Jun 14, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ostroeuropa » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:02 am

The Imperial Reach wrote:
Amuaplye wrote:Play as the Pope.


Of course not. CKII is centered around dynasties; this makes theocracies in general unplayable as they were not dynastic.

Washington Resistance Army wrote:you can have vassals of any religion with no downsides,


>actually entertaining heathen delusions

No, no, no, sir, you're playing the game wrong. You have to adopt a bigoted mindset when playing CKII and purge everyone from your realm who isn't of your culture or religion. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to brand you an apostate now. Enjoy the dungeons.


If they rebalanced things slightly and made Religious Tax compatible with Cosmopolitan it would make a good set up, but otherwise it simply isn't worth it. I wanted a Romuvan Republic game with Cosmopolitan, Religious Tax, Stability, and Autonomous, since this would maximize the set up pretty well, but unfortunately nope.

Can't religious tax as cosmopolitan, despite the two being obviously synergistic, because obviously 100% religious equality is normal for the medieval era instead of a more "You're tolerated but we tax you" set up. (Cosmopolitan preserving the usefulness of religious tax and religious tax making cosmopolitan viable.).

Another good one is Berber cultured Peaceful-African, since this stacks demesne and stewardship but preserves raiding.
Last edited by Ostroeuropa on Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
Do you remember the 2012 election where Mitt Romney said Russia was the biggest threat to world peace and Obama and the Democratic establishment mocked him, mere years before they began arguing they had allowed US sovereignty to be usurped on their watch by Russia and this is why the other side was unfit to govern?
That's alright, neither do they apparently.

User avatar
Bralia
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 28944
Founded: Mar 07, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bralia » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:26 am

Ostroeuropa wrote:
The Imperial Reach wrote:
Of course not. CKII is centered around dynasties; this makes theocracies in general unplayable as they were not dynastic.



>actually entertaining heathen delusions

No, no, no, sir, you're playing the game wrong. You have to adopt a bigoted mindset when playing CKII and purge everyone from your realm who isn't of your culture or religion. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to brand you an apostate now. Enjoy the dungeons.


If they rebalanced things slightly and made Religious Tax compatible with Cosmopolitan it would make a good set up, but otherwise it simply isn't worth it. I wanted a Romuvan Republic game with Cosmopolitan, Religious Tax, Stability, and Autonomous, since this would maximize the set up pretty well, but unfortunately nope.

Can't religious tax as cosmopolitan, despite the two being obviously synergistic, because obviously 100% religious equality is normal for the medieval era instead of a more "You're tolerated but we tax you" set up. (Cosmopolitan preserving the usefulness of religious tax and religious tax making cosmopolitan viable.).

Another good one is Berber cultured Peaceful-African, since this stacks demesne and stewardship but preserves raiding.

Cosmopolitan Romuva must be the worst combination in the game. It's probably literally impossible to convert Old Romuva, you'd be living with revolts in your core territory until the end of the game.
Romantic slut. Self-deprecating egotist. Benevolent communist.
Wife and queen to King Huskar the Mannis. May his reign be long and great.
Entranced and enchanted by an embrace. In love with locked lips. I cannot lie when I meet your eyes.

User avatar
Ostroeuropa
Post Czar
 
Posts: 49065
Founded: Jun 14, 2006
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Ostroeuropa » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:52 pm

Bralia wrote:
Ostroeuropa wrote:
If they rebalanced things slightly and made Religious Tax compatible with Cosmopolitan it would make a good set up, but otherwise it simply isn't worth it. I wanted a Romuvan Republic game with Cosmopolitan, Religious Tax, Stability, and Autonomous, since this would maximize the set up pretty well, but unfortunately nope.

Can't religious tax as cosmopolitan, despite the two being obviously synergistic, because obviously 100% religious equality is normal for the medieval era instead of a more "You're tolerated but we tax you" set up. (Cosmopolitan preserving the usefulness of religious tax and religious tax making cosmopolitan viable.).

Another good one is Berber cultured Peaceful-African, since this stacks demesne and stewardship but preserves raiding.

Cosmopolitan Romuva must be the worst combination in the game. It's probably literally impossible to convert Old Romuva, you'd be living with revolts in your core territory until the end of the game.


Not if you don't have Romuvan core territories and put your capital in Estonian Suomensko provinces, which I was planning on doing in order to obtain the best impact from religious tax. Then you just need a bunch of counts on old Romuvan territory and they'll convert. I was intending to turn the Romuvan Territories into vassal republics, or perhaps give them to the Patricians. The entire point of the concept was that Romuvan is a small religion and so you can maximize religious tax benefits and use them to fuel colonization of the tribal/steppe lands.

Religious tax + Republic should lead to a ridiculous amount of money. You'll have +25% money from trade posts and provinces in the Estonian kingdom, which if you stack cities there, will be obscene, more than sufficient to hire mercs to put down revolts if you stay there.

Autonomous Romuvan gives more diplo, and there's not much point in a religious head as cosmopolitan except GHWs but meh, it's a struggle not to World conquest anyway. With Syncreticist Paganism choice from autonomous you'll get +10 with wrong religion vassals anyway. Coupled with Stability, civil wars won't be a major thing. Just put locals in charge of things.
Last edited by Ostroeuropa on Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Do you remember the 2012 election where Mitt Romney said Russia was the biggest threat to world peace and Obama and the Democratic establishment mocked him, mere years before they began arguing they had allowed US sovereignty to be usurped on their watch by Russia and this is why the other side was unfit to govern?
That's alright, neither do they apparently.

User avatar
Purpelia
Post Czar
 
Posts: 30754
Founded: Oct 19, 2010
Libertarian Police State

Postby Purpelia » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:13 pm

But what's the point of choosing anything that does not give you access to maximum holy wars?
Purpelia does not reflect my actual world views. In fact, the vast majority of Purpelian cannon is meant to shock and thus deliberately insane. I just like playing with the idea of a country of madmen utterly convinced that everyone else are the barbarians. So play along or not but don't ever think it's for real.



The above post contains hyperbole, metaphoric language, embellishment and exaggeration. It may also include badly translated figures of speech and misused idioms. Analyze accordingly.

User avatar
Valrifell
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18894
Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Valrifell » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:29 pm

Purpelia wrote:But what's the point of choosing anything that does not give you access to maximum holy wars?


Min-maxing with the other stuff might be the more optimal route, but temporal/warmongering is just always too tempting.

I get to paint the map all kinds of pretty colors.
The work is never done, the war is never won
I did some things

User avatar
Serrus
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1094
Founded: Feb 06, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Serrus » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:37 pm

Sooooo I bought the portraits pack.
I decided to then perform basically reverse eugenics and make the most diverse Europe possible.
Mostly, I've been seducing various African courtiers. Also arranged marriages several times over. I'm doing something similar with the random Jewish courtiers (i.e. marrying them off to random vassals and other courtiers so that I can then spread Judaism through Europe, for no other reason than chaos).
Katganistan wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:maybe japan wanted the zombie attack.

Possible. Zombies are cool now.

Eastern Raarothorgren wrote:News websites are good and reasonable soruces of information or they would not be on the internet if they were saying things that were incorrect.

This is why rules exist, kids!
Keshiland wrote:I am yes arguing that the 1st 4 are not binding to the states and yes I know that in most Republican states they would ban the freedom of religion and the freedom of essembally but I don't live there and I hate guns!

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
You glorifted ducking wanabe sea pheasant

Platapusses are not rel

User avatar
Abserdia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18737
Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Abserdia » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:35 pm

So for some reason I have the College of Cardinals screen unlocked.
I don't have SoA.
I can't do anything on the screen.
No other SoA feature is available.
I don't understand.
Last edited by Abserdia on Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
”Game overs are a failure of the game designer.”

Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch,
who watches over you!
Make a little birdhouse in your soul

User avatar
The Imperial Reach
Diplomat
 
Posts: 922
Founded: Jun 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Reach » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:46 pm

Serrus wrote:Sooooo I bought the portraits pack.
I decided to then perform basically reverse eugenics and make the most diverse Europe possible.
Mostly, I've been seducing various African courtiers. Also arranged marriages several times over. I'm doing something similar with the random Jewish courtiers (i.e. marrying them off to random vassals and other courtiers so that I can then spread Judaism through Europe, for no other reason than chaos).


How'd you get the African courtiers?
Impaled Nazarene wrote:
The Imperial Reach wrote:I've encountered this event maybe 4 times and I've never lost - not even once. Even the one time when I had no skill-related options, I still won.

Stop giving me more reasons to hate you
In the process of a massive retcon, like, massive
NS stats are the devil's lettuce
I'm too lazy to make a fancy sig

My F7 Policy
My puppets because I'm sure you were all DYING to know.

User avatar
Impaled Nazarene
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7062
Founded: Aug 09, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Impaled Nazarene » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:08 pm

The Imperial Reach wrote:
Serrus wrote:Sooooo I bought the portraits pack.
I decided to then perform basically reverse eugenics and make the most diverse Europe possible.
Mostly, I've been seducing various African courtiers. Also arranged marriages several times over. I'm doing something similar with the random Jewish courtiers (i.e. marrying them off to random vassals and other courtiers so that I can then spread Judaism through Europe, for no other reason than chaos).


How'd you get the African courtiers?

I've found if you get close to southern Spain, Sicily, or Egypt they start to appear. I assume they flee the courts of others.
Non-binary Aromantic Asexual Asperger's Syndrome Anarchist
Kiaculta wrote:Oh, Kar, you silly sack of shit.
Soviet Haaregrad wrote:Bickering ist krieg.
Infected Mushroom wrote:isn't this a bit extreme?
Finland SSR wrote:"Many dictatorships are oligarchies.
Many democracies are oligarchies.
Therefore, many dictatorships are democracies."

-said no one ever. I made these words up.
Genivaria wrote:"WHY!? Why do this!? Thousands of planets and trillions of innocent lives gone! For what!?"
"It seemed like fun at the time."

User avatar
Serrus
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1094
Founded: Feb 06, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Serrus » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:14 pm

The Imperial Reach wrote:
Serrus wrote:Sooooo I bought the portraits pack.
I decided to then perform basically reverse eugenics and make the most diverse Europe possible.
Mostly, I've been seducing various African courtiers. Also arranged marriages several times over. I'm doing something similar with the random Jewish courtiers (i.e. marrying them off to random vassals and other courtiers so that I can then spread Judaism through Europe, for no other reason than chaos).


How'd you get the African courtiers?

The Abyssinia/Nubia area. I just asked very very nicely.
Katganistan wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:maybe japan wanted the zombie attack.

Possible. Zombies are cool now.

Eastern Raarothorgren wrote:News websites are good and reasonable soruces of information or they would not be on the internet if they were saying things that were incorrect.

This is why rules exist, kids!
Keshiland wrote:I am yes arguing that the 1st 4 are not binding to the states and yes I know that in most Republican states they would ban the freedom of religion and the freedom of essembally but I don't live there and I hate guns!

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
You glorifted ducking wanabe sea pheasant

Platapusses are not rel

User avatar
Valrifell
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18894
Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Valrifell » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:40 pm

Impaled Nazarene wrote:
The Imperial Reach wrote:
How'd you get the African courtiers?

I've found if you get close to southern Spain, Sicily, or Egypt they start to appear. I assume they flee the courts of others.


You can also get some through events that involve travelling merchants.

But, yes, most will just be fleeing other courts.
The work is never done, the war is never won
I did some things

User avatar
Dawetid
Diplomat
 
Posts: 694
Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Dawetid » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:47 pm

Serrus wrote:
The Imperial Reach wrote:
How'd you get the African courtiers?

The Abyssinia/Nubia area. I just asked very very nicely.

Written “ask very nicely”, pronounced “keep giving money”.
Republic of Dawetid
Dávḕtʹə́d M̆jìnk̆vók
ဒးဝေႇထၢ့ဒ်းမျိန်ႇကွို့က်း
達偉特民國

Phrase of the week
သျေ့င်ညိတ်ႇခြွာ်ႈလက်ႇ၊ စုက်းငီႈပြက်းသွေၢႈ!
S̆jeŋñìt K̆ʹrvą̂làk, cúk ŋī̂ p̆rák s̆vę̂!
Happy birthday, may you live 100 years!
  • myself
  • Discord Server
  • Yes, it is my birthday on March 27.
  • Despite problems here and there, I am still rather satisfied with my server so far.
  • Athonuna wrote:Banned because you haven't created any puppets, they've all been created by your mother nation, you among them.
  • Quotes of Quark!
  • Sad?
မျိန်ႇကွို့က်းသိန်မျို့န်ႇ/M̆jìnk̆vók Sinm̆jòn: Maintenance

User avatar
Abserdia
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18737
Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Abserdia » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:49 pm

Abserdia wrote:So for some reason I have the College of Cardinals screen unlocked.
I don't have SoA.
I can't do anything on the screen.
No other SoA feature is available.
I don't understand.

It's gone now?
Is anyone else getting this bug?

Anyways...

Shortly before I invaded Hungary with the permission of the Pope, someone also usurped Poland while under vassalage of the Kaiser.
”Game overs are a failure of the game designer.”

Blue canary in the outlet by the light switch,
who watches over you!
Make a little birdhouse in your soul

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Tarsonis

Advertisement

Remove ads