NATION

PASSWORD

Create a World's History

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:10 am

Kalaascovy wrote:I decided to add Foxia to the map, but it's a tribal Faunus nation of Foxes.
1213 MY: (Cont)
The Imperium Protection League is formed. While the League largely consists of Puppets of the Imperium, it contains Pentadragon pro-human rebels as members of it, and has honorary membership for the Third Maxtopian Republic and the Fachasanid Empire (this is only due to the nations fighting Nekojimonia).
In response, a temporary alliance what some critics call The Unholy Alliance is formed. The alliance, consisting of The Imperials of Sunium (The Sun Empire), Puyi-Long, all members of the Beastmen Alliance, Takaria, Shanxia, Pro-Faunus Pentadragon, Ernrac and Daguo & Lichtiginnen volunteers. All the members while untrusting of each other normally, all share a common hatred of The Imperium and its puppets.

As summer approaches, The Sun Empire makes an aggressive campaign. They push into Nationalist Sunium weakpoints in order to connect with their cities loyal, and breaking the Nationalist Sunium lines. The campaign is so successful is begins to form a pocket as Imperium Troops are beginning to becoming surrounded without them even realizing it and their supply lines becoming thinner.
Zeph and Zephkovia on the other hand, remain at a deadlock due to both nations specializing in guerrilla warfare of some form (combined with the mountainous terrain the battlefield has. At the same time as the Sun Empire's Campaign drew blows against Nationalist Sunium, Takaria lands troops on the Zeph-Imperium Continent (we honestly need to name this continent), just north of the Daguo outpost. The troops then begin the march west to The Imperium's weakened (valley) backside.

In the south, the hand island, is named Hans Island after the human that discovered it. The island while not colonized by the Xualin, becomes of strategic interest to them as it was resource rich and off the Xualin coast. Arctican Merchants while doing the rounds to trade with the Lakai Peoples, accidentally discover Foxia, a relatively primitive tribal nation inhabited by Faunus foxes. The Arctican merchants welcome Foxia into Arctica's sphere of influence (which includes Vujala, the Lakai Peoples, and New Arctica) and donate tech for the small nation to expand (and thus make Arctica richer in the process). The Tribe of the Rukai also make contact with the Vaegirs, another small nation on the continent, the tribe itself is discovered by the first ship the Demoville had ever launched.

1214 MY:
Tabesite and Fauniputhia make successful landings in the Fachasanid Empire's unprotected south. The two island nations armies are unopposed as the two nations ake their way towards Uzdan, racing across and pillaging the unprotected countryside.
Reports reach the Fachasanid Capital of the events unfolding and send orders to the frontlines against Nekojimonia to pull one of the armies to stop the two nations and their armies.
In Uzdan, the Uzdan Rebellion nearly doubles its territory as word of the Fachasanid Empire's failure to prevent the invasion in its unprotected south grows. Previously completely loyal (and unexecuted) nobles began to silently question the Fachasanid Empire's rule in Uzdan, with many being opportunists of the situation and refusing to send armies to protect Uzdan's border of the grounds that the noble joins forces when the armies come.

Map: https://imgur.com/a/JLX79TW

Will post later. Anyway, good thing that you turn a NS Nation (Foxia is obviously referencing to the player's NS) to something not NS

/skip
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Red Foxia
Attaché

Founded: Feb 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Red Foxia » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:25 am

1215 MY: As the foxes become more intelligent, they claim land down southwest.

Kalaascovy
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaascovy » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:11 am

1215 (cont) MY:
The Foxian expansion comes to the delight of Arctica’s king. However, diplomats and advisors are sent to the primitive nation to expansion towards the inland. This promoted expansion is due to speculation that the inland holds many treasures the Arctican people could use.

A Spring Push by the Sun Empire surrounds Nationalist Sunium and Imperium troops in a large pocket. While the pocket has enough resources to last a year, they are completely and totally cutoff from their supplylines. To make matters worse, the largest off continent army of the Imperium is caught in the pocket and their defeat would cripple the Sunium puppet and lead to an eventual collapse of Reorganized Nationalist Sunium
Last edited by Kalaascovy on Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Syndicalist Union of Kalaascovy
The Antarctic Cold Truly is the Heart of Freedom

A nation which birthed itself in a civil war out of the decaying Empire of Kromerov, it resides in a fictional Polynesian island chain near Antarctica in the continent of Balugata during the 2040s. It is known for its radical politics, high Human Development Index, and devotion to local autonomy. Allies with Rohendia and keeps friendly relations with North Rohendia
Ignored policies: Capitalism, Compulsory Organ Harvesting

A bored college age lad who is trying to get into Cyber Security. Known commonly as Hussar with friends.

I speak Light Polish

[Ⓐ]

And I am so gay

Please check out my puppet Kromerov for what we used to be.

Red Foxia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Foxia » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:21 am

1215 MY (cont) : The foxes share the treasure with the advisors
Last edited by Red Foxia on Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Krotfordamions
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Krotfordamions » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:33 pm

1215 MY(cont.)

The encircled imperial and nationalist forces divide into two groups a big rupture force consisting of much of the army and a smaller but elite group of diversionary forces who distract an arm of the encirclement and hence another arm is weakened from the shifting of units to reinforce the arm being attacked.The rupture force breaks through the weakened arm and through the encirclement and strikes at the enemy from the back and killing many of them and routing the rest.

The plague is carried by Daguo volunteers to the unholy alliance where they accidentally spread it and weaken the alliance strength.The sun empire's coffers are almost empty with much of it being spent on the war effort.

1216 MY:

Imperialist forces whittle down the takarian forces in the western valley in the continent of Qubrath.

Red Foxia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Foxia » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:56 pm

1216 MY (cont): The foxes build shelters as they become even more intelligent.
Despite the plague being powerful, the foxes could withstand it.
They decide to call it the Powerful Plague.
Last edited by Red Foxia on Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kalaascovy
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaascovy » Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:00 pm

Red Foxia wrote:1216 MY (cont): The foxes build shelters as they become even more intelligent.
Despite the plague being powerful, the foxes could withstand it.
They decide to call it the Powerful Plague.

1216 MY (cont) MY:
In face of the Plague, Foxia manages to colonize across the entrance of the bay as part of what Arctica demanded. Ironically for the tribal nation was in their best interests, as they now had control over who entered or exited the harbor
1217 MY:
The aforementioned plague that struck the Fox Faunus is only a minor one compared to the one ravaging the northern hemisphere, with its Faunus effects simply being a slow deterioration of health. The "Fox Plague" as those from Arctica called it, had less severe and less lethal effects on humans as was examined when one of the Advisers caught the plague. The Fox Plague also was especially lethal among children due to their developing immune systems being unable to withstand the plague.

As in the north, both Nationalist Sunium and The Sun Empire were quickly becoming drained of money. The Imperium Puppet (Nationalist Sunium) relied on heavy taxes of its own citizens and donations from The Imperium. As there was continued hit and runs against fleets going to RNS (Reorganized Nationalist Sunium) by the Ernac pirates with supplies. While on the opposite end, The Sun Empire was relying entirely on what the raw resources the inland held including taxes of the much poorer peasantry inland. The raw materials that the inland held while valuable were not what was wanted (which was printed and refined gold and silver coins). Puyi-Long (the Eastern-Dragonlike Faunus nation) also was becoming exhausted from the war, and their only motivation being the Sun Empire's promise that the enemy wanted to murder en mass the dragon creatures (a story the general populous was finding harder and harder to believe as their hatred of the faraway war slowly brewed). Sunium and The Sun Empire, if they did get their required money soon, will both collapse, but who collapses first is entirely unknown.

As the year drew to a close, a completely unexpected event happened. A Xualin senator, who was planning to stay in Shanxia (unaware of the conflict the nation was involved in) had his ship fired upon by the relatively weak Sunium navy in the mists of a storm, forcing the vessel to try and make its way to a beachhead. That beachhead was on the side of the continent closest to Puyi-Long. As he and his Western-Dragonlike crew went inland for cover from the storm, they met a Puyian Scout. The senator is surprised by the existence of the dragons "considered only in legends" as was the scout likewise surprised. The scout invites the senator to Puyi-Long and secure a Dragon Bond of Friendship, how it develops is left to fate (next poster decides what happens to this in the year 1218)
Last edited by Kalaascovy on Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A nation which birthed itself in a civil war out of the decaying Empire of Kromerov, it resides in a fictional Polynesian island chain near Antarctica in the continent of Balugata during the 2040s. It is known for its radical politics, high Human Development Index, and devotion to local autonomy. Allies with Rohendia and keeps friendly relations with North Rohendia

A bored college age lad who is trying to get into Cyber Security. Known commonly as Hussar with friends.

I speak Light Polish

[Ⓐ]

And I am so gay

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:56 am

1218 MY: Foxia decided to allow Arctica and it's allies, as well as influenced states, passage into the harbor. All other nations are also allowed, though the Imperium was not, because Foxia heard of the tales of a big nation far away from Arctica, who slaughtered their kind. Meanwhile, a Del-Gerian merchant ship reached Foxia's harbor. The Foxians were happy to find another fox Faunus like them, the Kitsune, as well as a Faunus they never seen before, the dog like Dogerian. As news of Foxia's discovery reached the Beastmen Alliance, they sent an envoy there, so Foxia will join the alliance.

In the Sun Empire, the Imperium suffered a setback. After years of fighting, National Sunium collapsed. However, the Sun Empire soon collapsed too, in a civil war. The royal family tried to escape into Takaria (next player can determine if they are successful or not). The civil war brewed between the royalists, Republicans, Moon worship believer, and pacifists, who opposed the war. As on National Sunium, Takaria and it's allies quickly tried to retake it back from the Imperium and protect it for the time being, as the Sun Empire brewed on the civil war.

The meeting between Xualin and Puyi-Li ended well. A friendship formed between both. That meeting also introduced Puyi-Li to the Beastmen Alliance, other Faunus, including the fish Faunus of the Mermen, and the bird Faunus of the Ken'fror.

Meanwhile, after many years of isolation, the community and cave where Jack's followers (remember back in the 8th or 9th century of an atheist scientist) were hiding is discovered by a Sadroketat man. During those years, they continue researching science, as well as breeding among themselves. Their descendants suffered from mutations as a result, though despite of that, they are noted as geniuses, due to their community's belief of science. Their knowledges are few years advanced for the era, though some of them are outdated.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Red Foxia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Foxia » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:11 am

1218 MY (cont): Along with the alliance they just got into, the foxes gave rise to the Animalia Kingdom Alliance, which is meant to keep peace across the animal-driven nations.

Brexiter
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Brexiter » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:39 am

1218 MY (cont):

The Sun Empire royal family is executed in the town square of the capital city by revolutionary extremists.A new government is put in place which proclaims that they will not ruin themselves even more by continuing to fight in the war.They send a peace treaty to the Imperium and they accept it.

The Animalia Kingdom Alliance is seen as redundant as there already is the much more powerful Beastmen Alliance to keep peace.

The cave scientists fall victim to many diseases as they spent their years inside an isolated cave.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:40 pm

Brexiter wrote:1218 MY (cont):

The Sun Empire royal family is executed in the town square of the capital city by revolutionary extremists.A new government is put in place which proclaims that they will not ruin themselves even more by continuing to fight in the war.They send a peace treaty to the Imperium and they accept it.

The Animalia Kingdom Alliance is seen as redundant as there already is the much more powerful Beastmen Alliance to keep peace.

The cave scientists fall victim to many diseases as they spent their years inside an isolated cave.

1225 (the actual year since it turns out Red Foxia messed it up) MY: With the war on the Sun Empire ending, the Imperium focused it's effort on reclaiming Nationalist Sunium from it's Takarian and their allies occupator, as well as focusing on Zeph. As for the Sun Empire, their new government, a Republic, decided to show the five royal family symbols that were previously hidden physically and only told in stories, the Mirror of Reflection, the Jade of Strength, the Shield of Protection, the Sword of Power, and the Flower of Hope to the public, as well as reorganize the Sun Empire to be more democratic. They renamed the nation the Sun Republic and send envoys to Xualin, Ken'fror, Demoville, and Liberstan, as they are all democratic nations.

Most of the cave scientists died. However, before most of them died, they sent their research data from the 8th or 9th century to the 13th century, to the people who found them. Few survived, and they decided to go back to civilization.

Meanwhile, the bat Faunus that Argonia found many years ago finally decided to go public to the whole world. While they mostly live in caves under Argonia, they have an above ground area north and west of Argonia that are unclaimed. They are named the Dravale. And while they seemingly drink blood, it turns out to be somewhat of a luxury. Instead, they eat fruits from the farms they made aboveground, farm (normal and nonsentient) animals to eat for meat and blood, and take water either aboveground, or underground. Nekojimonia, hearing the news, soon offered the Dravale a membership in the Beastmen Alliance. Foxia, who was sent an offer a year ago, also joined.
My Dispatch

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:48 am

Bump

/skip
My Dispatch

Red Foxia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Foxia » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:33 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Bump

/skip

what does that do?

/skip

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:44 pm

Red Foxia wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:Bump

/skip

what does that do?

/skip

You haven't known of that forum statement yet? It is for making threads that don't get response in the forum go up again on the first page

/skip
My Dispatch

United Anorbonum
Envoy

Founded: Aug 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby United Anorbonum » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:50 pm

1226 MY

An Earthquake And Tsunami Occur Off The Coast Of The Third Maxtopian Republic. This Kills 11,000 Injures 34,000, And Leaves 100,000 Homeless, As Well As Causing $250,000,000 In Damage.
Last edited by United Anorbonum on Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krotfordamions
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Krotfordamions » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:49 am

Bump

/skip

Red Foxia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Foxia » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:40 pm

1227 MY: The foxes go on boats to set out on an adventure, and they discover Wario Island. A small island about 700 miles out.

Kalaascovy
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaascovy » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:03 pm

United Anorbonum wrote:1226 MY

An Earthquake And Tsunami Occur Off The Coast Of The Third Maxtopian Republic. This Kills 11,000 Injures 34,000, And Leaves 100,000 Homeless, As Well As Causing $250,000,000 In Damage.

The previously aforementioned damage report was an adjustment for inflation for the Modern MRD (Maxtopian Republic Dollar). The Tsunami also hit the Fachasanid Empire and the nations with a west coast on the Maxberri Continent (as well as the island nations bordering Western Maxberri).
Red Foxia wrote:1227 MY: The foxes go on boats to set out on an adventure, and they discover Wario Island. A small island about 700 miles out.

1227 (cont) MY:
The Tsunami in Maxtopia hampers the war effort against Nekojimonia severely. With the homefront requiring immense aid, many people quickly become hateful of the war as it still continues. Revolutionary and radical ideas are slowly becoming popular in the Maxtopian Republic, with a radical peasant party (known as the Peasant-shevik Party) becoming more popular for their continued hatred of the current war, their hatred of monarchism world wide, and their support of the invasion and dissolving of the Holy Empire of Maxtopia (which was not related to the Maxtopian Republic at all). The Peasant-sheviks even become the 4th most popular party during the mid-year election of 1227.

Wario Island is a microisland. Completely useless and impossible to see on the map, all the island is useful is a primitive lighthouse yet the shear distance to it makes it useless. However, Foxia does on the orders of Arctica advisers colonize more inland in search of new materials for Arctica to use. The nation of Foxia remains considerably primitive, largely due to the Faunus nation not being helped much by Arctica and the war the rest of the Beastmen Alliance currently being stuck in the war against the Imperium (a war Foxia itself is not involved in, for the small nation's own protection)

1228 MY:
As Deserters become frequent in the Maxtopian Army, two Blocs form in the Maxtopian Parliament: A pro-war faction and an anti-war faction. The Anti-War Bloc consists of the Peasant-shevik Party, the Party of Maxtopian Restoration (the second largest party, and a party that wants to repair Maxtopia) and many other smaller parties. The Pro-War Bloc consists The National Maxtopian Party (the largest one) and the Maxtopian Defense Party (the 3rd most popular) with one other smaller party. These two Blocs are almost completely equal, except the one small party gives a single seat advantage to the Pro-War Bloc who continue the war.

Nekojimonia has nearly their entire army at home fighting against the two invaders, unable to help in the fight against the Imperium. Nekojimonia finally hearing of the 1227 election results in Maxtopia wants to see if they can get the Peasant-shevik more popular so that the war against Maxtopia can end in a white peace and the war effort to be focused on the Fachasanid Empire (if Maxtopia focuses all their forces on the Fachasanid Empire it would lead to the the Fachasanid Empire's defeat and potential complete collapse).

I speak Light Polish

[Ⓐ]

And I am so gay

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:15 am

1229 MY:
After some deliberation, Nekojimonia get two plans on the Maxtopian Republic. First, they will call on other Faunus soldiers from Beastmen Alliance nations. While they call on some soldiers to join, they particularly focus on the newest member, the Dravale. Given their bat traits, the Nekojimonians thought that the Dravale can launch quick and stealthy attacks in the night on Maxtopian and Farchasaenid soldiers and terrorize them. Second, they will try to influence aggressive Faunus sympathizers and Communitists (Communitism is the ideology the Peasent-sheviks hold) to rebel and hopefully work with the anti war bloc to cause a civil war on the Maxtopian Republic.

As for the Farchasaenid, the Nekojimonians made a gain this year as they conquered the area on the Farchasaenid Empire between the Maxtopian Republic and Nekojimonia. They break the resistance down, denying resources from that area to the Farchasaenid and cutting the Maxtopian Republic from the Farchasaenieds. The Nekojimonians soon give a decision to the people there to adopt Animalism, or promote the Faunus curse, while using it as a base to influence Maxtopia to make it undergo a civil war.

1230 MY:
The Imperium lost more of Zephkovia to the Beastmen Alliance, as well as the Unholy Alliance. As for the plague, it started to subside this year, but without it's consequences. Millions of people died, while villages are left abandoned. It causes a dent on the society as people from all classes and with various roles died. People were quickly buried and forgotten in the catacombs or unmarked mass graves.

Partisan violence started to break this year as the agents of Nekojimonia and Communitists post propaganda and attacked the government of Maxtopia, and incite and support those who supported Communitism to rebel. Maxtopia is now on the brink of civil war.
My Dispatch

Red Foxia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Foxia » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:45 am

1230 MY (cont): The foxes find the nearby Waluigi island, 5 miles to the north of Wario island. They colonize the two islands.
Last edited by Red Foxia on Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unnamedland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unnamedland » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:05 am

OOC: This is starting to veer off into being unrealistic. 1. Keep in mind that this is the equivalent of our world’s Late Middle Ages right now and 2. Don’t make any one nation expand too quickly or become too OP. The Imperium and Foxia were getting close to that at some points.

IC:

1231 MY:

After 35 years of all-out war, both the Imperium (and its allies) and the “Unholy Alliance” are running out of manpower and supplies...

There aren’t enough Dravale to make a strategic difference but the stealth offensive does succeed in decreasing Maxtopian morale. Strassburg also threatens to join the Unholy Alliance and “take back stolen lands and bring glory back to the HEM.” And, of course, there are the Communitists who still want to start a civil war. Faced with all of these problems and the damage caused by the tsunami, several Pro-War MPs defect to the Anti-War faction and Maxtopia agrees to peace with the Unholy Alliance. Nekojimonia annexes the southeast corner of Maxtopia, Maxtopia agrees to give the Beastmen Alliance some weapons and supplies, and both of them agree to a truce for the next 25 years. Maxtopia is still unstable, and the Peasant-Sheviks are now the 3rd largest party in Parliament due to the collapse of the Maxtopian Defense Party, but the situation is getting better due to the end of the war with the Beastmen Alliance. In addition the Peasant-Sheviks suffer from infighting and no one can decide what Communitism *really* is.

In the former Sun Empire, instead of a republic or even a communitist state forming, the leader of the revolutionaries decides to just create a new dynasty (led by himself, of course) and to restore the Sun Empire. The Sun Empire secretly plans to invade the Imperium’s puppet in order to take back its old territory, but they also plan to wait for at least 10 years in order to recover from the last war and prepare the military. This means that the war is down to the Beastmen Alliance (except for Foxia), Takaria, Puyi-Li, Shanxia, and Ernrac vs Farchasanids and the Imperium. Both sides shift their forces around in order to take advantage of this. Nekojimonia begins moving troops from Maxtopia back to the Farchasanid front. However, the Imperium also sends all of the troops from the Sun Front to Zeph, where it stops the Zeph offensive and then launches a counterattack. The snow leopards of Zeph fight hard and inflict heavy casualties, but the Imperium can replace losses with fresh troops while Zeph can’t.

The Imperium begins to make a new plan, one that they think will win the war. The plan is simple: Make an alliance with Jojan and hire mercenaries from the Gun Heptamate to attack the easternmost tip of Nekojimonia. If they succeed, Nekojimonia will lose its window to the sea, and will be unable to send reinforcements to Zeph even if they defeat the Farchasanids, and Zeph will collapse. If they fail, then it’s only a matter of time before the Imperium is surrounded...
Join Driselbia!

* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania

D I R E C T R U L E F R O M T I B B L E S

RIP Agentugly/Fred Flea, unjustly deleted
Founder, Defender, Flea

Brexiter4
Civilian

Founded: Jul 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Brexiter4 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:49 am

1232 MY:

The plan succeeds and Zeph will fall within months but the unholy alliance make gains on the sun empire front taking back the northern provinces.

The foxes do not find anymore Islands even after desperately searching for them with any more efforts for searching being halted.The foxes encounter a dangerous species of animal named 'Mario' on the islands which kill many of the colonists.

The Sun Empire builds up forts along the imperium puppet for the upcoming war and builds up their navy.

Red Foxia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Red Foxia » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:50 pm

1232 MY (cont): The Foxes get ready for a possible attack, despite them not being targeted.

Meanwhile, the elections are happening, and "Faunu Yeduis" seems to be winning.

Unnamedland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unnamedland » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:01 am

Red Foxia wrote:1232 MY (cont): The Foxes get ready for a possible attack, despite them not being targeted.

Meanwhile, the elections are happening, and "Faunu Yeduis" seems to be winning.

OOC: Elections in what country? Foxia?
Join Driselbia!

* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania

D I R E C T R U L E F R O M T I B B L E S

RIP Agentugly/Fred Flea, unjustly deleted
Founder, Defender, Flea

Ausinia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ausinia » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:10 am

1232 MY: Ausiania is formed by some farmers coming togetherness to form a single town, in the middle of nowhere
Last edited by Ausinia on Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction