NATION

PASSWORD

Create a World's History

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:41 pm

Kalaascovy wrote:So what continent is getting an update to be more realistic? Since the current continent is a bit odd

I don't know. I want all of them to be updated, but given you want one on a time, perhaps the western one on the southern world

/skip
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

New Minitopia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Minitopia » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:29 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Klorgia1 wrote:
May I suggest.

A. Making a more detailed map of what we already have.

B. Making a new continent.

That way we won't have to start from scratch.

I think I will select A
Kalaascovy wrote:Oh no, this is part of the more detailed map route. Since historically maps tend to be very weird compared to the modern world. So this would be an updated and more detailed continent which is closer to "reality" than the original map

So, something like medieval maps. Interesting. Perhaps add fictional landmass that are included in legends or claimed to exist by explorers, but then proven to be false. Also, have the map evolve over the ages to be less fantastical and more accurate

Also, how about continuing the game itself. I don't know how to deal with the player of Apio, with the recent post being settling in that lizard people blue nation. I mean, does he really read the lore?
>:( sorry your highness
/skip

New Minitopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Minitopia » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:30 pm

Kalaascovy wrote:So what continent is getting an update to be more realistic? Since the current continent is a bit odd

I don't know. I want all of them to be updated, but given you want one on a time, perhaps the western one on the southern world

/skip

i agree

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:22 am

OOC: Just realized that it should be the 12th century in game. I noticed that during the new century part from the 11th to 12th century, I miswrote my post to the 13th century.

1137-1139 MY:

The life of the Apio people is now going well in Zakar'ia (the dark blue nation on the map, and on the desert). They currently lived as a nomad, who wandered around, trading with the Zakar'ians, or the lizard people. They also scavenged and hunt for food, as well as find t a major river and oases for drinking. Some of the people though, started sedentary life on the river and oases of the desert. Some also joined Oogonia and their great army. They made a great, tough, and resilient warrior for Oogonia

Talking about Oogonia, Oogon Ghazi has fully conquered Mubain by this point. On the lands that he expanded to, he also encountered various independent tribes. They are offered the choice of joining and sending tribute every year, or be exterminated. Most joined, but few resisted, so they were slaughtered by Oogon Ghazi and his army. On Mubain, he also slaughtered and leave path of destruction to resisting cities, towns, or villages, with the army pillaging, looting, and raping people. Ghazi now has his sight set to Hierero, intending to conquer it.

Meanwhile, the Zalifate started to form a coalition against Oogonia, as well as increase their military, in response to the fall of Mubain by Oogonia. The whole world, meanwhile, finally heard of Oogonia when a messenger from Mubain sent his message in a port city in Hierero to the whole world. The Violetist nations advocated for a crusade against them, because Oogonia is to them, barbarians. The Beastman Alliance, meanwhile, felt that Zakar'ia will be threatened by Oogonia's expansion, and thus, they started to meet in order to make a plan against Oogonia.

Meanwhile, the nations on Maxbarri still have to concentrate on Shoggilde. While the nation still manage to keep their authority, they quickly weakened in matter of years due to the large amounts of rebellion, from both locals and victims of the conquered nations, as well as dissent within the political structure. As for Holy Maxtopia, Emperor Heinrich II takes a more aggressive approach to non Violetists, by supporting Violetist nations, as well as raising a larger army and advocating for crusades against infidels and barbarians.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Krotfordamions
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Krotfordamions » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:53 am

1139-1141 MY:

In the wastelands of the Sun Empire where resistance movements are still fighting against the imperium a group of deserters from the sun empire settle in caves and under the ground to remain hidden.They name their community as 'Paecar'.

The imperium finds and exterminates the remaining Zeno militias that ran away from the imperium.The imperium efforts to crush all dissent in the Sun Empire's previous land is hampered by efforts from resistance movements.

Shoggilde has been split into pieces with civil wars,famine and citizen uprisings.The nation is barely holding onto the meager amount of land that remains in their control.

The Beastmen Alliance finalise the plan to deprive oogonia of resources and burn everything in the places they flee from.

Kalaascovy
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaascovy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:36 am

(The map took ages but we now have a finalized update for now. Also enjoy our new friends on the new, updated continent)
1141 MY:
One of the Crusader States have collapsed! While attempts to quell the rebellion were many, they ultimately became overrun and thus the rebellion became full successful. As the last Crusader troops were pulled out of the Kingdom of Hasonia (the Crusader State for Hasanite) the rebels immediately declared victory and their territory as part of the Grand Duchy of Hasanite. The only crusader states left are the Kingdom of Jobottom (Jojan) and the Principality of Lul (Liliputhia), with the latter of the two already having lost territory to its own rebels with a siege against its largest port city by rebels.

Grunhilde, being landlocked from the rest of Shoggilde, succumbs to rebellions and invasion from surrounding neighbors. The nation of Grunhilde is restored but loses its status as an elector with Straussburg being rewarded the position of Elector. Grundilde is also forced to pay reparations to their surrounding neighbors while losing some of its territory to Gun Heptamate, Wietenburg, the Second Maxtopian Republic, Volland, and Bonice. This aggressiveness also makes the HEM smaller in size than when Grunhilde originally was in the Empire.

Shoggoth and Jojan also make a crucial mistake, declaring war on Nekojimonia, bringing in the entire Beastmen Alliance into the coalition war against Shoggilde (now called Shojon). This declaration for the first time in years has Nekojimonia fight an enemy on their border, with the nation immediately preparing to buy technology from surrounding neighbors which it may lack which it will share with members of the Beastmen Alliance and stalling the warplans against the Oogonal Empire
The Syndicalist Union of Kalaascovy
The Antarctic Cold Truly is the Heart of Freedom

A nation which birthed itself in a civil war out of the decaying Empire of Kromerov, it resides in a fictional Polynesian island chain near Antarctica in the continent of Balugata during the 2040s. It is known for its radical politics, high Human Development Index, and devotion to local autonomy. Allies with Rohendia and keeps friendly relations with North Rohendia
Ignored policies: Capitalism, Compulsory Organ Harvesting

A bored college age lad who is trying to get into Cyber Security. Known commonly as Hussar with friends.

I speak Light Polish

[Ⓐ]

And I am so gay

Please check out my puppet Kromerov for what we used to be.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:17 am

Kalaascovy wrote:(The map took ages but we now have a finalized update for now. Also enjoy our new friends on the new, updated continent)
1141 MY:
One of the Crusader States have collapsed! While attempts to quell the rebellion were many, they ultimately became overrun and thus the rebellion became full successful. As the last Crusader troops were pulled out of the Kingdom of Hasonia (the Crusader State for Hasanite) the rebels immediately declared victory and their territory as part of the Grand Duchy of Hasanite. The only crusader states left are the Kingdom of Jobottom (Jojan) and the Principality of Lul (Liliputhia), with the latter of the two already having lost territory to its own rebels with a siege against its largest port city by rebels.

Grunhilde, being landlocked from the rest of Shoggilde, succumbs to rebellions and invasion from surrounding neighbors. The nation of Grunhilde is restored but loses its status as an elector with Straussburg being rewarded the position of Elector. Grundilde is also forced to pay reparations to their surrounding neighbors while losing some of its territory to Gun Heptamate, Wietenburg, the Second Maxtopian Republic, Volland, and Bonice. This aggressiveness also makes the HEM smaller in size than when Grunhilde originally was in the Empire.

Shoggoth and Jojan also make a crucial mistake, declaring war on Nekojimonia, bringing in the entire Beastmen Alliance into the coalition war against Shoggilde (now called Shojon). This declaration for the first time in years has Nekojimonia fight an enemy on their border, with the nation immediately preparing to buy technology from surrounding neighbors which it may lack which it will share with members of the Beastmen Alliance and stalling the warplans against the Oogonal Empire

1142-1144 MY:
The Grand Duchy of Hasanite immediately started to loot and pillage Violetist by sites, as well as enforce penalties on non Temeists in the territory, such as a hefty tax for non Temeists, called the Jazyi, sending missionaries, and converting any Violetist sites that survived the pillaging into a Temeist site.

The two surviving Crusader States also fell, with the Crusaders pulling out too. Immediately, Liliputhia and Shojon tried to do the same. For Shojon, in particular though, it is more cruel. People are forced to worship the gods of their cult and convert into the cult, or else, they will be executed and scientifically experimented.

Grunhilde, meanwhile, started recovery. The Violetist missionaries from both the nation and outside are sent to "rehabilitate" and convert the population back to Violetism from either Temeism or Chulhuism (the name of the Shoggoyh religion/cult). Grunhilde citizens, now turned into the citizens of whatever territory they reside in that had to be handed to other nations, started to protest, so the leaders decided to give two options to the minority. Integrate into the nation, or be deported to their original homeland.

However, on 1142 MY, Shojon finally started to fall. The Violetist nations decided to hold a crusade on the infidels and barbarians of the nation, with Takaria, the Compacy, and the HEM sponsoring it. The Beastmen Alliance, seeing opportunity, decided to form a temporary alliance of convenience with them. In the process, they discovered that the nations of Maxbarri also opposed Oogonia, and thus, also proposed that they should aid in invading Oogonia. News also reached from Pendragon, the Sun Empire, Ash Empire, and Del-Geria of a new nation called the Empire of Humanity. The news revealed that the Sun Empire is losing a war with the Empire, while rumors reached that they hated what they called the xenos, or pretty much every foreigners. The Beastmen Alliance also decided to form a temporary alliance on that.

In addition, the Beastmen Alliance, after buying techs from other nations, decided to hold a meeting. Nekojimonia said that it will distribute those techs on every members of the alliance and reverse engineer it, to produce their own. They also said that The Beastmen Alliance must make their scientific capability stronger, so the Faunus can rival the Human tech.

By 1144 MY, the Humans and the Faunus have conquered all of Shojon, helped by the crisis on the nation and help of the rebels. They started talking about a postwar plan for the future of Jojan and Shoggoth, as well as what to do with the Oogon Empire and the Imperium of Humanity. For Shojon, the Humans want to do the same thing to Jojan and Shoggoth as to Grunhilde, with reparations, territory taking, and converting the populace to Violetism, as most of the Human delegates are Violetists, while the Faunus also want to take their territory, force reparation, and "purify" the people of both nations. Next player can determine the fate of Jojan and Shoggoth, as well as the war plan on the Oogon Empire and the Imperium of Humanity.

Meanwhile, during all those years, Oogon Ghazi invaded Hierero. Following the Hiere River, as well as people crossing the desert and grasslands of Hierero, they quickly rushed through villages, towns, and cities, looting, pillaging, and raping along the way. The army of Hierero managed to hold up for a while, helped by army from members of the Zalifate, but soon, they get overrun by the more disciplined and fierce Oogon army, with the capital of Hierero conquered at the end of 1144 MY, or 31 Nekojimonium 1144 MY according to the Maxtopia and Farchasaenid calendar.
Last edited by The Federation of Kendor on Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
My Dispatch

Krotfordamions
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Krotfordamions » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:44 am

1144:1146 MY:
The Imperium assimilates the sun empire's citizens into the empire and erases remaining dissent.The Imperium sends 3 brainwashed faunus from zeph to attack a village in zeph where an envoy of the humans was residing.This increases tensions in the human-beastmen alliance and many fights break out between humans and faunus.

Jojan is converted to Violetism and Shoggoth is given to the Beastmen alliance. The alliance decides that the Oogon Empire is the larger threat and sends most of their forces to combat the Oogon Empire and sends a small elite force to the Imperium.

Nekojamia discovers a new element known as nitroglycerin but they soon find out that it is very volatile and blows up in soldiers hands.It is seldom used on the battlefield.

A small outbreak of a disease called "laughter disease" kills 4 people and injures 5 in the nation of Takaria but is thankfully contained.

New Minitopia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Minitopia » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:08 am

1150-1154
Del Geria quickly seizes all remaining land on it's continent, and assimilates the Kingdom of Penadragon into it's new empire, and hops down the coast to take Takaria

Kalaascovy
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaascovy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:19 pm

New Minitopia wrote:1150-1154
Del Geria quickly seizes all remaining land on it's continent, and assimilates the Kingdom of Penadragon into it's new empire, and hops down the coast to take Takaria

Retcon for realism:
1150-1154 MY:
Del-Geria proposes a union with the Kingdom of Penadragon. The Proposed Union falls flat due to Penadragon having a hatred of foreigners and an extreme isolationist policy, and especially disliking the Faunus. In response, Del-Geria begins a mildly aggressive colonization process to control the entire "tip" and secure their borders from surprise attack.
Krotfordamions wrote:1144:1146 MY:
The Imperium assimilates the sun empire's citizens into the empire and erases remaining dissent.The Imperium sends 3 brainwashed faunus from zeph to attack a village in zeph where an envoy of the humans was residing.This increases tensions in the human-beastmen alliance and many fights break out between humans and faunus.

Jojan is converted to Violetism and Shoggoth is given to the Beastmen alliance. The alliance decides that the Oogon Empire is the larger threat and sends most of their forces to combat the Oogon Empire and sends a small elite force to the Imperium.

Nekojamia discovers a new element known as nitroglycerin but they soon find out that it is very volatile and blows up in soldiers hands.It is seldom used on the battlefield.

A small outbreak of a disease called "laughter disease" kills 4 people and injures 5 in the nation of Takaria but is thankfully contained.

1150-1154 MY (cont):
Meanwhile, Takaria loses one of its key ports to The Imperium as the port is considered a vital asset in the current war against the Sun Empire (who has halted all Imperium forces at the heavily mountainous border). The coast of the Sun Empire is turned into Reorganized Nationalist Sunium (Sunium being the regional name of the Empire).

Concurrently, after the successful conquests of Mubain and Hierro by the Oogonal Empire, they are both reorganized into puppet states and both losing access to the seas, except by river access (with all their ships either being burned, fleeing their home nations, or being seized by the Oogonal Empire).
Simultaneously, the Tribe of the Rukai (a small cat-like Faunus tribe with no access to the outside world) finally make their first ever contact with another nation, the Lakai Peoples.

1155 MY:
After the final closure of treaties, Shoggoth and Jojan are both punished "fairly". Jojan loses territories to surrounding neighbors Nekojimonia and Hasanite (with the island Jojan briefly controlled post-Crusader collapse going to Liliputha), and Shoggoth losing territory to Nekojimonia, the Longnom Empire, Channi, and the Fachasanid Empire (and loses all access to the sea). As Shoggoth was left to the fate of the Faunus countries, a powerful ultimatum was given: Give an Active Campaign of the Faunus Curse, have the new state religion be the Faunus religion and adopt its calendar, or pay hefty reparations to Nekojimonia for 50 years, particularly relating to technology.

UPDATED MAP: https://imgur.com/a/c6uCnT8
Last edited by Kalaascovy on Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A nation which birthed itself in a civil war out of the decaying Empire of Kromerov, it resides in a fictional Polynesian island chain near Antarctica in the continent of Balugata during the 2040s. It is known for its radical politics, high Human Development Index, and devotion to local autonomy. Allies with Rohendia and keeps friendly relations with North Rohendia

A bored college age lad who is trying to get into Cyber Security. Known commonly as Hussar with friends.

I speak Light Polish

[Ⓐ]

And I am so gay

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:36 pm

1156 1/2 (first to sixth month) MY:

Along with the aforementioned penalties, Jojan is kicked out of the Zalifate because they are not Temeist anymore. The new Violetist leaders soon decided to take advantage of the fact that Jojan is the birthplace of Temeism, and converted Temeist Holy sites to Violetist ones. The mosques are also converted to churches.

Shoggoth's new Kaiser decided to select the third option, which is to pay heavy reparations and share all their knowledge and techs with the Beastmen Alliance. Shoggoth's vast scientific knowledge, including genetic (of course, no DNA discovery yet, but for things like heredity, it is already researched, though still not fully understood). The Kaiser argues that it is more dignifying than turning to those "dirty furries", or straying from the path of the Great Fhtagn.

Just to describe the Rukai, it turned out that somehow, they know every Faunus types in the world. According to then, a Faunus can be any animals that existed, including those with insect traits, as well as worm, bull, Lion, etc traits. Those traits also varied from extra body hair, to a tail, or to extra ears, or etc
Last edited by The Federation of Kendor on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My Dispatch

Kalaascovy
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaascovy » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:32 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:1156 1/2 (first to sixth month) MY:

Along with the aforementioned penalties, Jojan is kicked out of the Zalifate because they are not Temeist anymore. The new Violetist leaders soon decided to take advantage of the fact that Jojan is the birthplace of Temeism, and converted Temeist Holy sites to Violetist ones. The mosques are also converted to churches.

Shoggoth's new Kaiser decided to select the third option, which is to pay heavy reparations and share all their knowledge and techs with the Beastmen Alliance. Shoggoth's vast scientific knowledge, including genetic (of course, no DNA discovery yet, but for things like heredity, it is already researched, though still not fully understood). The Kaiser argues that it is more dignifying than turning to those "dirty furries", or straying from the path of the Great Fhtagn.

Just to describe the Rukai, it turned out that somehow, they know every Faunus types in the world. According to then, a Faunus can be any animals that existed, including those with insect traits, as well as worm, bull, Lion, etc traits. Those traits also varied from extra body hair, to a tail, or to extra ears, or etc

1156 2/2 (7th to 12th months) MY:
The Administrative District of Qaanpulak (or "Westernized" Qaanpulak) continues to expand north, slowly formalizing the Disunited Tribes into a single entity in the far north. Shanxia simultaneously performed a hefty colonized effort due to fears of invasion by the Imperium against their weakly defended backside. This colonization effort was in the form of constructing massive forts along the entire Shanxian coast, which effectively colonized surrounding areas. 23 in total were immediately begun and encircled the entire coast. With the entire coast technically colonized, Shanxia took the opportunity to claim the entire island as their own since now no nation could possibly colonize the continent of Shanxia.

While in the south, things looked bleak. The Oogonal Empire began preparations for invading Zunis, this time the nations entire navy was to be seized as Zunis was an ocean faring nation and the seized navy could potentially make things easy for expansion off-continent. Meanwhile in Zunis, many civilians and merchants were preparing to escape their homeland, and fair to nations north to escape the incoming Oogonal Empire (whose meager navy of seized assets was already beginning to blockade Major Zunis ports). Zakar'ia was currently safe from invasion due to the shear distance of the Haars Desert posing, and the nation being mostly hidden to nations outside of the Beastmen Alliance, however their traders (lizard people and not human) were without a doubt catching to the eye.

I speak Light Polish

[Ⓐ]

And I am so gay

Kalaascovy
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaascovy » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:43 pm

Bump

I speak Light Polish

[Ⓐ]

And I am so gay

Krotfordamions
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Krotfordamions » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:17 am

1157 MY:

An ordinary man in the Oogonal Empire felt livid and angry at the ruler for seizing his property and leaving him homeless.The man discovers after some time that he has a fire above his hand and felt surprise however this sudden change in emotions proved to his doom as the fire quickly spread across his body and incinerated him inside out making him a pile of ash,and so the secrets of higher magic are lost forever or is it.....?

Del-Geria is met with resistance from Pendragon on their colonisation plan.Fighting breaks out against the two and massive casualties are taken by both sides.

A group of shadowy assassins take up refuge in a small island off the coast of Shoggoth.They offer their services to anyone willing to pay the right price.They name themselves as the "Ocanus Pentoculos".

Kalaascovy
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaascovy » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:21 pm

Krotfordamions wrote:1157 MY:

An ordinary man in the Oogonal Empire felt livid and angry at the ruler for seizing his property and leaving him homeless.The man discovers after some time that he has a fire above his hand and felt surprise however this sudden change in emotions proved to his doom as the fire quickly spread across his body and incinerated him inside out making him a pile of ash,and so the secrets of higher magic are lost forever or is it.....?

Del-Geria is met with resistance from Pendragon on their colonisation plan.Fighting breaks out against the two and massive casualties are taken by both sides.

A group of shadowy assassins take up refuge in a small island off the coast former coast of Shoggoth, now part of Longnom.They offer their services to anyone willing to pay the right price.They name themselves as the "Ocanus Pentoculos".

OOC: I might want to remind you we have light fantasy going on, aka parlor trick Magic and curses instead of mages. I’ll allow that first story due to it being self destructive, but fair warning for the future that it’s almost impossible for said magic to be tamed.

1157 MY: (cont)
The Ocanus Pentoculos are discovered by a merchant who is the member of The Merchant’s Guild, the merchant offers them free travel to the mainland or wherever the merchant was traveling in exchange for a contact between the assassins. The offer is refused but the merchant donated supplies to the assassins, free of charge as a micronation is formed (you can decide if the nation dies with the assassins or not)

1158 MY:
After about half a year of fighting, Del-Geria calls in their “muscle”, the beastmen alliance due to Pendragon getting involved in matters that were far beyond their border.

I speak Light Polish

[Ⓐ]

And I am so gay

Klorgia1
Envoy

Founded: Aug 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Klorgia1 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:40 pm

1159:

A new and mysterious, blue eyed people is found in the souther edge of the Snowy Facian wastes.

1160:

Westernized Qannpaluk begins a long and bloody quest to unify the peoples of their continent. In response, tribes on the opposite half create the "Adriaqualas" (which translators roughly to the True Peoples alliance.)

Demacia expands into the surrounding forest region, and creates a free trade pact with Shoggoth.

Uzdan enters into a personal Union with the Fachasanid empire after a quick and bloody conflict supposedly over the steppes along their western border. In reality, the war is waged because of the Uzdanian Kings personal fear of growing reliance on Fach trade during peacetime. He is killed in after a counterattack during the collapse of the Northern border provinces, and almost all of the Uzdanian royalty either Run into the Forests, seek refuge in Demacia and Shoggoth, or swear loyalty to their new overlords (Privately, Fachasanid leaders decided that the royalty would be killed to stave off rebellions when the country is fully submissive to their control.) The Fachsanid are proclaimed "Saviors of the Uzi" expand their hierarchy to to the south.

A small enclave of rebellion remains at the edge between Uzdan and forest.

1162:

Argonia publishes the book of lust, which quickly spawns a new religion, the cult of Argonians.

The Moon empire set up trade envoys in and around the Hoh sea, and find polynesian-like merchant societies trading with each other in a highly sophisticated economic ecosystem well rooted. Well, until they blew it up, anyway.

1166: A new book is published in the Second Maxtopian republic. "Religion, Revanchism and the People" is a bestseller all around, and advocates that the Republic has a god given right to dismantle the HEM, and Create a new, greater Maxtopian state. The King of Grunhindle meets with the Republic to discuss an alliance, and the HEM declares that any nation who officially declares support for these ideals, will be destroyed.

War is brewing. But who can take advantage of the little peace that is left before the region implodes into the worst war ever known?
Last edited by Klorgia1 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
News: This Sig Still Exists.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:48 am

Klorgia1 wrote:1159:

A new and mysterious, blue eyed people is found in the souther edge of the Snowy Facian wastes.

1200:

Westernized Qannpaluk begins a long and bloody quest to unify the peoples of their continent. In response, tribes on the opposite half create the "Adriaqualas" (which translators roughly to the True Peoples alliance.)

Demacia expands into the surrounding forest region, and creates a free trade pact with Shoggoth.

Uzdan enters into a personal Union with the Fachasanid empire after a quick and bloody conflict supposedly over the steppes along their western border. In reality, the war is waged because of the Uzdanian Kings personal fear of growing reliance on Fach trade during peacetime. He is killed in after a counterattack during the collapse of the Northern border provinces, and almost all of the Uzdanian royalty either Run into the Forests, seek refuge in Demacia and Shoggoth, or swear loyalty to their new overlords (Privately, Fachasanid leaders decided that the royalty would be killed to stave off rebellions when the country is fully submissive to their control.) The Fachsanid are proclaimed "Saviors of the Uzi" expand their hierarchy to to the south.

The Nations of the world celebrate another hundred years passing yet again.

1202:

Argonia publishes the book of lust, which quickly spawns a new religion, the cult of Argonians.

The Moon empire set up trade envoys in and around the Hoh sea, and find polynesian-like merchant societies trading with each other in a highly sophisticated economic ecosystem well rooted. Well, until they blew it up, anyway.

1204: A new book is published in the Second Maxtopian republic. "Religion, Revanchism and the People" is a bestseller all around, and advocates that the Republic has a god given right to dismantle the HEM, and Create a new, greater Maxtopian state. The King of Grunhindle meets with the Republic to discuss an alliance, and the HEM declares that any nation who officially declares support for these ideals, will be destroyed.

War is brewing. But who can take advantage of the little peace that is left before the region implodes into the worst war ever known?

Hey, why the large timeskip? I mean, there is the Oogonal Empire and the Imperium of Humanity, plus countless of other issues to address between those years

/skip
My Dispatch

Unnamedland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unnamedland » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:32 am

OOC: I'll just assume that everything after 1060 was 40 years earlier than written. (ie the Adriaqualas was created in 1060.) A simple way to avoid the huge timeskip without retconning anything.

1070-1078:

Tensions rise and old wounds reopen between the Second Maxtopian Republic and the Holy Maxtopian Empire, now led by Heinrich III (his election to the throne was fairly uneventful). The Second Maxtopian Republic begins a project of building defensive lines along their northern border. The Republic also signs alliances with Fratosia and Daguo. Fratosia and Grunhilde want to bring down the HME and still consider it as a threat. Daguo, on the other hand, may not be the most reliable ally if war every breaks out.

Meanwhile, the Oogonal conquest of Zunis is almost complete. The Oogonal Empire outnumbers the Zunisians by nearly three to one, and it's armies are experienced from years of expansion and training. The Oogon orders the Empire's best scholars and scientists to reverse engineer Zunis's ships and begin research into shipbuilding and navigation.

The government of Channi, one of the Jenni remnant nations, hears rumors of a secret group of assassins in an island to the northeast. They decide to investigate, thinking that the assassins may provide help in reunifying the Empire of Jenni...
Join Driselbia!

* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania

D I R E C T R U L E F R O M T I B B L E S

RIP Agentugly/Fred Flea, unjustly deleted
Founder, Defender, Flea

Klorgia1
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Klorgia1 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:43 pm

Klorgia1 wrote:1159:

1200:

The Nations of the world celebrate another hundred years passing yet again.

1202:

1204: A new book is published in the Second Maxtopian republic. "Religion, Revanchism and the People" is a bestseller all around, and advocates that the Republic has a god given right to dismantle the HEM, and Create a new, greater Maxtopian state. The King of Grunhindle meets with the Republic to discuss an alliance, and the HEM declares that any nation who officially declares support for these ideals, will be destroyed.

Hey, why the large timeskip? I mean, there is the Oogonal Empire and the Imperium of Humanity, plus countless of other issues to address between those years

/skip

I don't no what I was doing. Sorry. Changed to fit better in the timeline.
Last edited by Klorgia1 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Klorgia1
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Klorgia1 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:13 pm

1079:

The Maxtopian Republic continues preparations for war. A large 'Liberation council' is convened, composed of military theorists, envoys from different empires, and banished nationals from the HEM. They decide in secret that a large and quick border invasion of Montoy would be the best way to begin the war, followed by Maxtopian-aided nationalist rebellions all across the HEM. Meanwhile, Udenule joins the HEM, in fear of annexation and devastation in the war to come. This ends up hurting the HEM, however, as it becomes clear their trust in the Order or Maxx is fleeting.

Channi finds the Assasins were from the long nom empire. They have plans to collapse the Jenni monarchy remains in the region and usurp control. Channi, Fonni, and Wunni create the 'Three Kingdoms alliance' in response. It is clear all three have machinations for reuniting the empire, and such a powerful regional force seems a troubling truth to Skyrim.....

1080:

The 'Fach incident' Where Fachasanid murders the entire Uzdani elite shortly before unification of the last rebel strongholds is done. Decades of vile orchestration pay off all to well, and Uzdan rises up in a disconjointed rebellion that ends up destroying the state. The Fachasanid domain now stretches far enough to rival even Nekojimonia in size, and the 'Central powers' now are arguably the two strongest nations on the continent (and don't enjoy the company).

Aldenburg submits to HEM rule in a desperate attempt to Annex their weaker neighbors before invasion. This sets off the great conflict-a war which will change the shape of Maxtopia forever.

The Maxtopian Republic and Grunhidle lead a charge that crushes the HEM. Fratosia sends mercenary forces to get a sat at the table. The Violetan Company fights a separate war in conquest of Heinburg. Quannpaluk surprises everyone by sending a fleet of their own as an ally in Aldenburg.

Maxtopia proclaims the Third Maxtopian republic, a new power which will help transition the Religious states to their sub-culture and, government, and way of life. According to Maxtopia's (equivalent) prime minister:

"This shall be the government that unifies our people. And when we are one, we shall hold forever."

Remaining HEM states:

Eatern Volland, Weißenburg (capitulated), Straussburg, Pienza.

The Rise of the New Republic is nigh.

Kalaascovy
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Kalaascovy » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:41 pm

Klorgia1 wrote:
1079:

The Maxtopian Republic continues preparations for war. A large 'Liberation council' is convened, composed of military theorists, envoys from different empires, and banished nationals from the HEM. They decide in secret that a large and quick border invasion of Montoy would be the best way to begin the war, followed by Maxtopian-aided nationalist rebellions all across the HEM. Meanwhile, Udenule joins the HEM, in fear of annexation and devastation in the war to come. This ends up hurting the HEM, however, as it becomes clear their trust in the Order or Maxx is fleeting.

Channi finds the Assasins were from the long nom empire. They have plans to collapse the Jenni monarchy remains in the region and usurp control. Channi, Fonni, and Wunni create the 'Three Kingdoms alliance' in response. It is clear all three have machinations for reuniting the empire, and such a powerful regional force seems a troubling truth to Skyrim.....

1080:

The 'Fach incident' Where Fachasanid murders the entire Uzdani elite shortly before unification of the last rebel strongholds is done. Decades of vile orchestration pay off all to well, and Uzdan rises up in a disconjointed rebellion that ends up destroying the state. The Fachasanid domain now stretches far enough to rival even Nekojimonia in size, and the 'Central powers' now are arguably the two strongest nations on the continent (and don't enjoy the company).

Aldenburg submits to HEM rule in a desperate attempt to Annex their weaker neighbors before invasion. This sets off the great conflict-a war which will change the shape of Maxtopia forever.

The Maxtopian Republic and Grunhidle lead a charge that crushes the HEM. Fratosia sends mercenary forces to get a sat at the table. The Violetan Company fights a separate war in conquest of Heinburg. Quannpaluk surprises everyone by sending a fleet of their own as an ally in Aldenburg.

Maxtopia proclaims the Third Maxtopian republic, a new power which will help transition the Religious states to their sub-culture and, government, and way of life. According to Maxtopia's (equivalent) prime minister:

"This shall be the government that unifies our people. And when we are one, we shall hold forever."

Remaining HEM states:

1180 MY: (cont)
In a deseperate bid of survival, the off-shore states of the HEM plead for unification into the Compacy. Meanwhile, Aldenburg rebels, envious of their old past, attempt to gain their freedom from annexation by betraying surrounding HEM member states and the Prince of Aldenburg declaring their exit from the HEM.

The former Coastal Mutual Assistance Pact, now reorganized into the Three Kingdom’s Alliance continues to see minor troubles as the three nations all seek their own unification of Jenni under each nation’s respective leaders. While this is common news, a Defensive Pact turned into an alliance makes the problem more relevant. However with as each nation is equal in army size it remains nullified.

1181 MY:
Oogonial’s much slower expansion along their southern territories lands them at the Copper Coast for the first time, at this point in history unnamed, it will be discovered to be rich in copper after the Oogonal Empire’s collapse. However, in the North the Oogonal Empire sets their sights for Bujugaba, while reorganizing Zunis into another puppet state.

As Nekojimonia discovers themselves surrounded by many potential enemies, the old Maginot Line along the Maxtopian Border (which Nekojimonia had seized during the first collapse of Maxtopia) is slowly being rebuilt after many years of decayPlans to extend the defensive line. While the original Maginot alone was made out of a mixture of wood and stone, this updated version is made of stone and hardened clay. As a sign of respect, the original name of the defensive border is unchanged as the Great Maxtopian General Maginot was one of the most brilliant tactician of his time.

Nekojimonian Liliputhia (a nation separate from Liliputhia) finally rename themselves to Fauniputhia. This ends the name war with Liliputhia (human). The nation while small holds an impressive navy for its size and is relatively self efficient for basic needs (while needing to import any luxuries). Fauniputhia impressively manages to get an alliance secured with Argonia, which is separate from the Beastman Alliance.

1182 MY:
As the invasion of Bujugaba begins, the Khan falls unexpectedly ill. As he can no longer join battle due to his illness, he commands his forces from his bed. While it is only minor sickness which he is expected to fully recover from, it shows problems due to his 7 Sons beginning a small feud due to his sickness. Oogonal Doctors expect their leader a full recovery and at the very least 8 more years of life.

Returning to the North, Del-Geria with lofty assistance from members of the Beastmen Alliance begins a land invasion of Penadragon along their backside opposite of Del-Geria. By the end of the year, the war ends. The peace terms are extremely generous, Penadragon wasn’t allowed to declare war for 50 years unless honoring an alliance and lost no territory. The same ultimatum that Nekojimonia gave to Shoggoth however remains: curse, convert, or technological reparations for 50 years.
Last edited by Kalaascovy on Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I speak Light Polish

[Ⓐ]

And I am so gay

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:49 pm

Kalaascovy wrote:
Klorgia1 wrote:
1079:

1080:

Remaining HEM states:

1080 MY: (cont)
In a deseperate bid of survival, the off-shore states of the HEM plead for unification into the Compacy. Meanwhile, Aldenburg rebels, envious of their old past, attempt to gain their freedom from annexation by betraying surrounding HEM member states and the Prince of Aldenburg declaring their exit from the HEM.

The former Coastal Mutual Assistance Pact, now reorganized into the Three Kingdom’s Alliance continues to see minor troubles as the three nations all seek their own unification of Jenni under each nation’s respective leaders. While this is common news, a Defensive Pact turned into an alliance makes the problem more relevant. However with as each nation is equal in army size it remains nullified.

1081 MY:
Oogonial’s much slower expansion along their southern territories lands them at the Copper Coast for the first time, at this point in history unnamed, it will be discovered to be rich in copper after the Oogonal Empire’s collapse. However, in the North the Oogonal Empire sets their sights for Bujugaba, while reorganizing Zunis into another puppet state.

As Nekojimonia discovers themselves surrounded by many potential enemies, the old Maginot Line along the Maxtopian Border (which Nekojimonia had seized during the first collapse of Maxtopia) is slowly being rebuilt after many years of decayPlans to extend the defensive line. While the original Maginot alone was made out of a mixture of wood and stone, this updated version is made of stone and hardened clay. As a sign of respect, the original name of the defensive border is unchanged as the Great Maxtopian General Maginot was one of the most brilliant tactician of his time.

Nekojimonian Liliputhia (a nation separate from Liliputhia) finally rename themselves to Fauniputhia. This ends the name war with Liliputhia (human). The nation while small holds an impressive navy for its size and is relatively self efficient for basic needs (while needing to import any luxuries). Fauniputhia impressively manages to get an alliance secured with Argonia, which is separate from the Beastman Alliance.

1082 MY:
As the invasion of Bujugaba begins, the Khan falls unexpectedly ill. As he can no longer join battle due to his illness, he commands his forces from his bed. While it is only minor sickness which he is expected to fully recover from, it shows problems due to his 7 Sons beginning a small feud due to his sickness. Oogonal Doctors expect their leader a full recovery and at the very least 8 more years of life.

Returning to the North, Del-Geria with lofty assistance from members of the Beastmen Alliance begins a land invasion of Penadragon along their backside opposite of Del-Geria. By the end of the year, the war ends. The peace terms are extremely generous, Penadragon wasn’t allowed to declare war for 50 years unless honoring an alliance and lost no territory. The same ultimatum that Nekojimonia gave to Shoggoth however remains: curse, convert, or technological reparations for 50 years.

Just to remind people, the current year on above post is actually 1180, because someone messed up with the dating

/skip
My Dispatch

Brexiter
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Brexiter » Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:49 am

1183 MY:

The Imperium smashes through the defensive line of the sun empire.The Imperium manages to capture a small portion of inland sun empire before they are halted.A new emperor ascends to the throne who promises to crush the sun empire and announces that humans will always be welcome in the imperium but every Faunus that is not in the army or research division will be hunted down and banished.

Pendragon decides to promote the Faunus curse because of the new Faunus friendly ruler but this move angers the nobility and the citizens who may rebel if this continues.

HEM loyalists remain hidden in the Third Maxtopian Republic biding their time and secretly recruiting people to their cause.

1184-1186 MY

The Oogonal Empire begins to fracture in the absence of the Khan with his sons feuding and disgruntled people in the areas conquered by the Oogonal Empire who create disturbance and want to see the Khan killed and governors of Oogonial areas getting corrupt and wanting more power for themselves.

The assassins murder the ruler of Wunni and prepare underground tunnels and pit traps on their island for when the three kingdoms alliance invade their island.

1187 MY:

Argonian explorers find mysterious structures deep inside previously unexplored caves and find rusty weapons and armour and bones which suggest that a massacre took place.Upon venturing further into the caves they found creatures which clung to the walls and used echolocation to see but thankfully,the explorers managed to stay alive.Venturing further down,they found the biggest city they had ever seen but shivered in fright when they found that the inhabitants were 'things' which had bloodcurdling bodies which had eyes all around them and popping out of these eyes were small hands which had tentacles coming out of them.The explorers ran out of the cave and alerted the argonian government which is deliberating on what to do.The explorers manage to bring small boxes with a powdery substance inside them.

The Sakhalinsk Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sakhalinsk Empire » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:09 am

OOC: I don't know who's who in the story and at this point I'm too afraid to ask
This is my signature. The old one was odd.

Unnamedland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Unnamedland » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:09 am

OOC: By the Imperium do you mean the Holy Maxtopian Empire? Because the HME, which used to control the coast of the sun empire, is pretty much dead now after being defeated by the Second Maxtopian Republic and Fratosia.

EDIT: Oh wait never mind, it's THAT Imperium, the one south of the Zeph snow leopard thing. Sorry.

Brexiter wrote:1183 MY:

The Imperium smashes through the defensive line of the sun empire.The Imperium manages to capture a small portion of inland sun empire before they are halted.A new emperor ascends to the throne who promises to crush the sun empire and announces that humans will always be welcome in the imperium but every Faunus that is not in the army or research division will be hunted down and banished.

Pendragon decides to promote the Faunus curse because of the new Faunus friendly ruler but this move angers the nobility and the citizens who may rebel if this continues.

HEM loyalists remain hidden in the Third Maxtopian Republic biding their time and secretly recruiting people to their cause.

1184-1186 MY

The Oogonal Empire begins to fracture in the absence of the Khan with his sons feuding and disgruntled people in the areas conquered by the Oogonal Empire who create disturbance and want to see the Khan killed and governors of Oogonial areas getting corrupt and wanting more power for themselves.

The assassins murder the ruler of Wunni and prepare underground tunnels and pit traps on their island for when the three kingdoms alliance invade their island.

1187 MY:

Argonian explorers find mysterious structures deep inside previously unexplored caves and find rusty weapons and armour and bones which suggest that a massacre took place.Upon venturing further into the caves they found creatures which clung to the walls and used echolocation to see but thankfully,the explorers managed to stay alive.Venturing further down,they found the biggest city they had ever seen but shivered in fright when they found that the inhabitants were 'things' which had bloodcurdling bodies which had eyes all around them and popping out of these eyes were small hands which had tentacles coming out of them.The explorers ran out of the cave and alerted the argonian government which is deliberating on what to do.The explorers manage to bring small boxes with a powdery substance inside them.
Last edited by Unnamedland on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Join Driselbia!

* There is actually a War on Christmas. But Christmas started it, with it's unparalleled aggression against the Thanksgiving Holiday, and now Christmas has seized much Lebensraum in November, and are pushing into October. The rest of us seek to repel these invaders, and push them back to the status quo ante bellum Black Friday border. -Trotskylvania

D I R E C T R U L E F R O M T I B B L E S

RIP Agentugly/Fred Flea, unjustly deleted
Founder, Defender, Flea

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction