NATION

PASSWORD

Star vs the Forces of Evil Thread

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Favorite ship?

Starco (Star x Marco)
64%
StarTom (Star x Tom)
No votes
Kellco (Kelly x Marco)
No votes
Markapoo (Marco x Hekapoo
No votes
Marco's harem (Marco x everyone you want to ship him with)
29%
Jarco (Jackie x Marco)
7%
Tomco (Tom x Marco)
No votes
Manna (Marco x Janna)
No votes

Total votes : 14

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:54 am

Asmundia wrote:Oh me oh My. The Finale is going to be epic as fuck.

It better be with titles like those.
ALL RIGHT LISTEN UP YOU ONE-LIFESPAN, THREE DIMENSIONAL, FIVE SENSE SKIN PUPPETS! FOR ONE TRILLION YEARS I'VE BEEN TRAPPED IN MY OWN DECAYING DIMENSION, WAITING FOR A NEW UNIVERSE TO CALL MY OWN. THE NAME IS BILL, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME YOUR NEW LORD AND MASTER FOR ALL OF ETERNITY!
[_★_] Join the revolution!
Feel free to telegram me!

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:59 am

Last edited by Mega Mexico on Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
ALL RIGHT LISTEN UP YOU ONE-LIFESPAN, THREE DIMENSIONAL, FIVE SENSE SKIN PUPPETS! FOR ONE TRILLION YEARS I'VE BEEN TRAPPED IN MY OWN DECAYING DIMENSION, WAITING FOR A NEW UNIVERSE TO CALL MY OWN. THE NAME IS BILL, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME YOUR NEW LORD AND MASTER FOR ALL OF ETERNITY!

Asmundia
Attaché

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Asmundia » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:35 am

Heh. The trailer didn't actually spoil much. which is kinda... scary.
This Nationstate is being phased out in order to form Frievolk in an appropriate Account. Sorry.

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:16 am

Asmundia wrote:Heh. The trailer didn't actually spoil much. which is kinda... scary.

Yeah cause think about it:
With the trailers/promo's for Battle for Mewni they we're comfortable enough to make people aware of the fact that that Eclipsa was going to make a actual , talking, appearnce. What did we get as the REAL suprise? We got hit in the face (and feels) with a few minutes of a mother believing her only child got murderd by the same creature who killed her mother.

With that in mind...what are they hiding from us now? I'm really nervous at this point.

Last edited by Mega Mexico on Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:12 am

NEW EPISODES!

We're do....we're do we...I....we're do we even begin here?

I don't know.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:07 pm

oh wow... I don't know what to even say.

Holy cow it was great... wow.

And Globgore.
And Star.
And Marco.
And... and... everyone.

where did Queen Moon after the magic realm unicorn, horn blasted her?
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Pilarcraft
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pilarcraft » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:13 am

Oh My. We still don't know if Eclipsa is evil or not. Star lost her magic (possibly?), Marco actually has most of the skill he had in the quest (though, Meteora is just unbelievably powerful so it didn't really matter), and Glossaryk was faking it.
Glossaryck was faking it. Somehow, that's not surprising lol.
The Confederal Alliance of Pilarcraft ✺ That world will cease to be
Led by The Triumvirate.
OOC | Military | History |Language | Overview | Parties | Q&A | Factbooks
Proud Civic Persian Nationalist
B.P.D.: Dossier on parallel home-worlds released, will be updated regularly to include more encountered in the Convergence.

Kiruri
Post Marshal

Founded: Dec 26, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiruri » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:32 pm

Hello? :(
I'm BIwinning
CelebrateBisexualityDaySeptember 23rd
Costa Rican
Dirty Paws!
d(^o^)b¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸
=^..^=

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:42 pm

Kiruri wrote:Hello? :(

Hi!
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:18 am

Kiruri wrote:Hello? :(

Hello there! How you doing?

Lioniel
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 02, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Lioniel » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:25 am

Yay Someone made a Svtfoe thread in NS :-) haven't watch the show since last year's hiatus (no spoilers plox)
HELLO EVERYONE!

Soo. Is Starco dead or in intensive care?
My Nation may or may not reflect my personal views.
Economic Left/Right: -1.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.23
I support high tax rates, do you?
Only losers would love their country without calling out its flaws Populism is an imbecilic belief that the commoner knows better than the intellectual.
The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them”

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:27 am

Lioniel wrote:Yay Someone made a Svtfoe thread in NS :-) haven't watch the show since last year's hiatus (no spoilers plox)
HELLO EVERYONE!

Soo. Is Starco dead or in intensive care?

Well without spoiling too much....
it's basically running the hospital at this point.

EDIT: But seriously watch wherever you left of. (btw when you say [quote="Lioniel";p="33897022"] haven't watch the show since last year's hiatus[/qoute] do you mean from season 2 to season 3 or half way through season 3?
Last edited by Mega Mexico on Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lioniel
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 02, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Lioniel » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:04 am

(btw when you say
Lioniel wrote: haven't watch the show since last year's hiatus
do you mean from season 2 to season 3 or half way through season 3?

I was up until the sump day/holiday special
I didn't even watched that since im was busy at that time and i made the mistake of going to svtfoeheadcanonns on tumblr days after it was aired.(SPOILER-ED!)
My Nation may or may not reflect my personal views.
Economic Left/Right: -1.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.23
I support high tax rates, do you?
Only losers would love their country without calling out its flaws Populism is an imbecilic belief that the commoner knows better than the intellectual.
The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them”

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:25 pm

Lioniel wrote:(btw when you say
Lioniel wrote: haven't watch the show since last year's hiatus
do you mean from season 2 to season 3 or half way through season 3?

I was up until the sump day/holiday special
I didn't even watched that since im was busy at that time and i made the mistake of going to svtfoeheadcanonns on tumblr days after it was aired.(SPOILER-ED!)

If you wanna have fun watching another silly episode of the serie, by all means watch it. But, again I don't want to spoil to much,
Sh*t gets real

Bearon Uncensored
Envoy

Founded: Feb 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Bearon Uncensored » Fri May 25, 2018 2:14 pm

Pilarcraft wrote:1- Oh my. Ludo's parents are fucking creepy

Ludo's parents become even creepier when you realize that the mom puppet Ludo created was warning the dad puppet not to hurt Dennis's fingers too badly because they needed them. 0_0

The implication for why Ludo portrays his parents like that is absolutely terrifying.
Last edited by Bearon Uncensored on Fri May 25, 2018 2:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Pilarcraft
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pilarcraft » Sat May 26, 2018 2:52 am

Mega Mexico wrote:And yes, this Disney XD, animated show aimed for children is getting more and more creepy and disturbing by the episode, and i love every last second of it.
the more I think about it, the more I start to think a lot of modern kid's shows are like that. Gravity Falls (come on, literally every scene with Bill was creepy as all hell), Adventure Times, hell even Regular Show and SpongeBob.
The Confederal Alliance of Pilarcraft ✺ That world will cease to be
Led by The Triumvirate.
OOC | Military | History |Language | Overview | Parties | Q&A | Factbooks
Proud Civic Persian Nationalist
B.P.D.: Dossier on parallel home-worlds released, will be updated regularly to include more encountered in the Convergence.

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Sat May 26, 2018 3:10 am

Pilarcraft wrote:
Mega Mexico wrote:And yes, this Disney XD, animated show aimed for children is getting more and more creepy and disturbing by the episode, and i love every last second of it.
the more I think about it, the more I start to think a lot of modern kid's shows are like that. Gravity Falls (come on, literally every scene with Bill was creepy as all hell), Adventure Times, hell even Regular Show and SpongeBob.

please don't put Spongebob in this line-up as it is currently just gross out humor without any real story or subtance.

Freezic Vast
Minister

Founded: Jul 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Freezic Vast » Sat May 26, 2018 3:15 am

I actually like it when cartoons push the envelope a little and mix the slice of life comedy with some more darker edges to it. Sometimes it works well, and Disney is probably the one company to do that and do it right. It's the perfect mix for kids and adults alike to watch, and I like that in a show. It shouldn't be too sweet and saccarine for kids that it'd give me diabetes, but it shouldn't be so dark and cruel that the network would get sued for showing a show so dark before the watershed.
20 year old, male from Pennsylvania and proud of it. Love sports like football, baseball and hockey, enjoy video games and TV. Music is love, music is life. I'm bi and conservative.
Nothing Breaks Like A Heart by Mark Ronson ft. Miley Cyrus
Tired, and bored, need sleep.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sat May 26, 2018 6:28 am

I do agree Star manages to walk the tight-rope quite well.
I mean, just think of all the different stuff that's not kid show appropriate when you think about it!

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Wed May 15, 2019 11:09 am

Anyone else still alive here and presumably hyped for the finale this coming Sunday?

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction