NATION

PASSWORD

Star vs the Forces of Evil Thread

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Favorite ship?

Starco (Star x Marco)
64%
StarTom (Star x Tom)
No votes
Kellco (Kelly x Marco)
No votes
Markapoo (Marco x Hekapoo
No votes
Marco's harem (Marco x everyone you want to ship him with)
29%
Jarco (Jackie x Marco)
7%
Tomco (Tom x Marco)
No votes
Manna (Marco x Janna)
No votes

Total votes : 14

Freezic Vast
Minister

Founded: Jul 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Freezic Vast » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:09 am

Mega Mexico wrote:
Freezic Vast wrote:When I watched Gravity Falls Dipper was my favorite instead of Mabel. Now though, it seems the tables have turned and the more energetic and optimist of the two (Being Star instead of Marco) instead of the more serious and down to earth character. And their Both Disney shows, double awesome.

Star has been my favorite since episode 1, Marco always on a solid 2nd. latley, however, with the new progress made in the show, Eclipsa is really starting to climb up to third, which was formally held by Toffee. I still like Dipper over Mabel when it comes to Gravity Falls though.

Even when Bill Cipher rules all

Remember: reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Bye.

That explains the signature.

But yeah, while I prefer Dipper, Bill is just an amazing villain. But this isn't a Gravity Falls thread, this is a Star Vs. The Forces of Evil one (Unless A. someone has one made but has been buried, or B. one has never been made, in which case, what the Hell is wrong with some of you)
20 year old, male from Pennsylvania and proud of it. Love sports like football, baseball and hockey, enjoy video games and TV. Music is love, music is life. I'm bi and conservative.
Nothing Breaks Like A Heart by Mark Ronson ft. Miley Cyrus
Tired, and bored, need sleep.

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:16 am

Freezic Vast wrote:
Mega Mexico wrote:
Star has been my favorite since episode 1, Marco always on a solid 2nd. latley, however, with the new progress made in the show, Eclipsa is really starting to climb up to third, which was formally held by Toffee. I still like Dipper over Mabel when it comes to Gravity Falls though.

Even when Bill Cipher rules all

Remember: reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold! Bye.

That explains the signature.

But yeah, while I prefer Dipper, Bill is just an amazing villain. But this isn't a Gravity Falls thread, this is a Star Vs. The Forces of Evil one (Unless A. someone has one made but has been buried, or B. one has never been made, in which case, what the Hell is wrong with some of you)

With the threat of further derailing my OWN thread, the show is over unlike Adventure time, SVTFOE or SU which would give the fandom more to discuss.

Now back to his thread: got anything else to futher eleborate on regarding the show?
pls i'm despreate for attention
ALL RIGHT LISTEN UP YOU ONE-LIFESPAN, THREE DIMENSIONAL, FIVE SENSE SKIN PUPPETS! FOR ONE TRILLION YEARS I'VE BEEN TRAPPED IN MY OWN DECAYING DIMENSION, WAITING FOR A NEW UNIVERSE TO CALL MY OWN. THE NAME IS BILL, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME YOUR NEW LORD AND MASTER FOR ALL OF ETERNITY!
[_★_] Join the revolution!
Feel free to telegram me!

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:41 am

Anyone see the most recent episode? Because, damn...

Also, Star is just awesome. Goofy personality, yet when things get serious, so does she
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:53 am

Rhodevus wrote:Anyone see the most recent episode? Because, damn...

Also, Star is just awesome. Goofy personality, yet when things get serious, so does she

Yes I did.

Metora finally appeared as herself and went savage. Is Pony horribly maimed? Rasticore (don't know if I spelled it right) can't catch a break. We're going to war against Meteroa and a humanoid lizard his left arm.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i KNEW WE WE'RE GOING INTO STARCO TERRITORY AS SOON AS MARCO CONFESSED....BUT HOLY SH*T DUDE!

And the ending with the blood moon. F**********************************************************************************CK

Bam Ui Pati (who gives a sh*t) & TOUGH LOVE? (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH)

Edit: You maybe wondering about the new poll I created. I hate myself. I don't allow myself to be happy. That's why I created it.
Last edited by Mega Mexico on Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ALL RIGHT LISTEN UP YOU ONE-LIFESPAN, THREE DIMENSIONAL, FIVE SENSE SKIN PUPPETS! FOR ONE TRILLION YEARS I'VE BEEN TRAPPED IN MY OWN DECAYING DIMENSION, WAITING FOR A NEW UNIVERSE TO CALL MY OWN. THE NAME IS BILL, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME YOUR NEW LORD AND MASTER FOR ALL OF ETERNITY!

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:07 pm

Mega Mexico wrote:
Rhodevus wrote:Anyone see the most recent episode? Because, damn...

Yes I did.

Metora finally appeared as herself and went savage. Is Pony horribly maimed? Rasticore (don't know if I spelled it right) can't catch a break. We're going to war against Meteroa and a humanoid lizard his left arm.

i KNEW WE WE'RE GOING INTO STARCO TERRITORY AS SOON AS MARCO CONFESSED....BUT HOLY SH*T DUDE!

And the ending with the blood moon. F**********************************************************************************CK

Edit: You maybe wondering about the new poll I created. I hate myself. I don't allow myself to be happy. That's why I created it.

I love episodes where the story progresses. And this one progressed the plot quite a lot. Pony is horribly maimed.
That's... gonna be a fun episode (While I love that they actually maimed a chaaracter, I am not excited for the episode which is going to be devoted to Ponyhead's wining [heh whinnying] voice).

Starco. All the freaking way.
She/Her
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:11 pm

Rhodevus wrote:
Mega Mexico wrote:
Yes I did.

I love episodes where the story progresses. And this one progressed the plot quite a lot. Pony is horribly maimed.
That's... gonna be a fun episode (While I love that they actually maimed a chaaracter, I am not excited for the episode which is going to be devoted to Ponyhead's wining [heh whinnying] voice).

I can't believe that we're actually going to do this. Why does Daron Nefcy hate us so much that she chooses to do this right before the season is coming to an end.

Also
STARCO = LIFE

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:14 pm

Mega Mexico wrote:
Rhodevus wrote:

I can't believe that we're actually going to do this. Why does Daron Nefcy hate us so much that she chooses to do this right before the season is coming to an end.

Also
STARCO = LIFE

Because she's sadistic and I LOVE IT!
She/Her

Factbook

Freezic Vast
Minister

Founded: Jul 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Freezic Vast » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:18 pm

I believe that for this shows ships, it's either Starco or nothing.
20 year old, male from Pennsylvania and proud of it. Love sports like football, baseball and hockey, enjoy video games and TV. Music is love, music is life. I'm bi and conservative.
Nothing Breaks Like A Heart by Mark Ronson ft. Miley Cyrus
Tired, and bored, need sleep.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:14 pm

OH MY CORN THE NEW EPISODES ARE AMAZING
I'LL BE SCREAMING IN REGARDS TO THEM FOR A WHILE
AAAHHHHH

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:15 pm

Freezic Vast wrote:I believe that for this shows ships, it's either Starco or nothing.

Wise person you be, long as bashing of those who don't ship Starco doesn't happen :p

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:20 pm

Can someone explain Kellco? Like, they seem like friends. I still can't picture them in a relationship. Even with the Kellco shipping episode (watching the soulrise together), it wasn't anything that big. Very limited compared to Starco or Jarco
She/Her

Factbook

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:28 pm

Rhodevus wrote:Can someone explain Kellco? Like, they seem like friends. I still can't picture them in a relationship. Even with the Kellco shipping episode (watching the soulrise together), it wasn't anything that big. Very limited compared to Starco or Jarco

People ship everything, writers know that, deliberately tease lots of stuff

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:29 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
Rhodevus wrote:Can someone explain Kellco? Like, they seem like friends. I still can't picture them in a relationship. Even with the Kellco shipping episode (watching the soulrise together), it wasn't anything that big. Very limited compared to Starco or Jarco

People ship everything, writers know that, deliberately tease lots of stuff

wow. Then I ship Tom with that chained up demon in the intro.
She/Her

Factbook

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:30 pm

Rhodevus wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:People ship everything, writers know that, deliberately tease lots of stuff

:lol2:

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:47 pm

Rhodevus wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:People ship everything, writers know that, deliberately tease lots of stuff

I'm convinced that some people actually do.

Lord Dominator wrote:OH MY CORN THE NEW EPISODES ARE AMAZING
I'LL BE SCREAMING IN REGARDS TO THEM FOR A WHILE
AAAHHHHH

I'm was screaming during these new ones when
Meteroa showed up and fought like an animal
and not to forget
that kiss!

EDIT: I just like to make clear that
the weird guy in the photobooth was voiced by Alex Hirsch.

Edit #1009 get a life motherf*cker:Lol, if you click on this link, you'll go the fandomwiki page of Starco
and look at the "Canon probability" it's 99.99% - Any moment now.
It better be or else i'm gonna SNAP!

Can't wait for the new episodes. Have to do with TWD for now. (It airs one day after it does in the U.S. where I live.)

I also like watching the reactions from , proper, youtubers. I can relate to them as they too lose their sh*t.
Last edited by Mega Mexico on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:20 am, edited 6 times in total.

Asmundia
Attaché

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Asmundia » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:44 pm

Honestly that kiss was insulting to both Marco, Tom, and Jackie. I get that Star is, still, an irresponsible little brat (that much hasn't changed since season one, despite how much she's grown in every other aspect) but come on. 'Responsible' Marco kissing a girl who has a boyfriend? (a Boyfriend he's scared of/is a friend of/respects as a fellow guy no less?) But meh. Fan service is fan service.
This Nationstate is being phased out in order to form Frievolk in an appropriate Account. Sorry.

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:35 am

I love this show! But I haven't seen much sense the s2 finale.

Here, I also commissioned these pics (warning there's also pony in them)

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:58 am

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:I love this show! But I haven't seen much sense the s2 finale.

Well, dimensional scissors can get you many places... :p

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:14 am

Lord Dominator wrote:
The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:I love this show! But I haven't seen much sense the s2 finale.

Well, dimensional scissors can get you many places... :p

Plus being a being a babysitter can help you meet all sorts of cool kids.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:01 am

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:Well, dimensional scissors can get you many places... :p

Plus being a being a babysitter can help you meet all sorts of cool kids.

Flabdarssit now you got me wanting to go find fanfic crossovers >:(

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:40 am

Asmundia wrote:Honestly that kiss was insulting to both Marco, Tom, and Jackie. I get that Star is, still, an irresponsible little brat (that much hasn't changed since season one, despite how much she's grown in every other aspect) but come on. 'Responsible' Marco kissing a girl who has a boyfriend? (a Boyfriend he's scared of/is a friend of/respects as a fellow guy no less?) But meh. Fan service is fan service.

I can get that the kiss seems out of character for Marco and how this whole ordeal is a pretty dickish move to Tom, but where does Jackie fall into the equation? If I remember correctly she broke up with him because his mind was still in Mewni, with a certain "brat" we know &, most of us at least, love. Yeah, she didn't say it outright but it was hinted at:

Marco:'But Jackie, you're my best friend.

Jackie:Oh Marco, we both know that isn't true.

EDIT: Who voted for Marco's harem in poll? Please state with who you ship our beloved Karate boy with, i'm really curious.
Last edited by Mega Mexico on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:06 am

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:I submit this as a solution to the shiping poll.

Is it safe to assume you we're the one who voted for the Marem?

Post Czar

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:06 am

Mega Mexico wrote:
The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:I submit this as a solution to the shiping poll.

Is it safe to assume you we're the one who voted for the Marem?

I haven't voted yet actually...

Mega Mexico
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mega Mexico » Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:01 pm

The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp wrote:I haven't voted yet actually...

Do it

Can't insert Star Wars memes
Last edited by Mega Mexico on Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction