NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: The Force Shall Free Us All

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

If you could have a legacy upon the Star Wars galaxy, how would you want to be remembered?

As the fearless Jedi Knight, first into the fight against evil
4%
As the peacemaking Jedi Master
13%
As the shadow that lurks in the dark, influencing the galaxy with subtlety
11%
As the Sith Master that reveals themselves and dominates all opposition
21%
As the rogue who finds their fortune
2%
As the crime boss who lavishes in luxury
1%
As the bounty hunter that lives long enough to retire
8%
As the veteran soldier who fights for their cause for a lifetime
12%
As the daredevil explorer, placing their lives on the line to map the galaxy and reshape its very structure
12%
Dude, this galaxy's frickin' crazy, just let me be a normal civilian
15%

Total votes : 84

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Tue May 12, 2020 4:41 pm

Andsed wrote:
Valrifell wrote:
I thought it was heavily implied that Mandalore as a planet no longer exists. At least nobody lives there anymore.

Oh right the whole Great Mandalorian purge stuff. Do we know when that happened?

Some time after Rebels is all we know definitively, iirc.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Maichuko
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Maichuko » Tue May 12, 2020 4:48 pm

How many episodes are going to be in Season 2 of the Mandalorian? I feel like with all the stuff their setting up just with the new characters they've announced it'll need a lot more than 8 episodes. Though that is really good casting for Bo-Katan and I hope she leads her own group of Mandalorian survivors.
Last edited by Maichuko on Tue May 12, 2020 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Long Live the Emperor of all Maichukoans! May he live 100 years!
(V)(;,,;)(V) woop woop woop woop

The first Galactic Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Tue May 12, 2020 5:02 pm

You all thought you were getting a new TV show, but it was me, Rebels!
TG me about my avatars for useless trivia.

A very good link right here.

Kassaran
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassaran » Thu May 14, 2020 10:03 am

Sildorian Empire wrote:
Valrifell wrote:
This take is cold and trash and also you should feel bad for having it. Smh.

It was still more subtle than the anti-war propaganda of the Original Trilogy to be perfectly fair.

What anti-war propaganda? I've never once gotten that out of OT Star Wars, that theme makes more sense to me from the Prequels. Star Wars was written as a space opera comedy as far as I can tell and it has its charms in the originally produced and edited material.

The Prequels I liked the concept of, but didn't enjoy the actual implementation of sans RotS, so that's something. Clone Wars had some interesting scenes, but my suspension of disbelief melts away in response to looking in depth at literally any of the Prequels.

The Sequels, they're a completely different mess. I agree that they're a rather large dumpster fire at this point, but even fires are good for something. While the OT and Prequels at least had the benefit of a single director and writing team over their span, Disney tried to make SW a means to introduce new directors into their lineup.

If I am a fan of a series, I'm looking for specific cues that I find to be 'Star Wars' essentials. TFA had far too many and ultimately the balancing of arcs was poorly done. Many were right to call out the weird power gap that did exist between Luke and Rey. They squandered their best chance at an actually engaging setup for Finn and Poe's role as the pseudo-solo is minimal at best. Nevermind how thoughtless and uninspired the !notDeathStar3 was.

Don't get me wrong, the fact that the second Death Star was ever built was a slap in the face, but it's loss was to symbolize the final major defeat for the Empire and the Rise of the New Republic. Instead, the supposedly 'rogue' band of remnant Imperials who became the First Order are so well funded that they went ahead and built an even more insanely costly construction.

It was an altogether uninspired move by the director and came from a desire to play Star Wars 7 as a safe and soft reboot for the movies. It had no direction for the characters once it was finished and that set up RJ for a pretty rough time in TLJ... But of the Sequels, I actually enjoyed it second-most and it rates higher than every prequel episode sans RotS because RotS has great replay potential (mostly because meme culture).

Now I move to TLJ, which has led to me swearing off Rian Johnson movies. Only ever saw one and it was TLJ. Much like Shamalamamama and his abysmal adaptation of Avatar, I felt Rian Johnson did much of the same. He explored 1 interesting concept which was that Rey could potentially be a new Chosen One. She came from 'no one important'. I liked that idea, but beyond that I was disappointed in how he treated the setting.

He left out the one line I always listen for because, like the Wilhelm scream, it's almost always associated with Star Wars: "I got a bad feeling about this." It's not even in there once and that's just the one that stung me deepest. It may seem petty, but it's a little line I truly enjoy and it felt like if your babysitter had made macaroni and cheese, but left out the butter. It would still taste similar, but you would just know something is off.

Then there was the hamfisted attempted to give Finn his own love interest when really he didn't need one. He had an arc, a love interest (in Rey) and an awesome wingman. I was hoping we'd get to see him develop in learning of his role as a freed man. Instead we see him become a coward, turn and run from several fights, and generally embarrass himself.

Poe could have had some excellent character development, but instead he gets made out to be some sort of idiot, when he just wants to know why they're 'doing nothing'. Let's ignore the fact that the First Order is also suddenly a bunch of idiots who forget that star fighters regularly wreck their shit and don't have TIEs deployed at all times. Not even the Empire was that stupid (after the first Death Star) and we almost always see them using swarms of TIEs to overpower lesser numbers of superior Rebel strike fighters.

The villains also seemed to be ham-handed and unable to achieve anything. Kylos first introduction was absolute metal and I liked seeing him throw tantrums and generally being destructive. I wanted to see what happened when someone fully gave in to their hate and I'll give it to Abrams that he did so marvelously. RJ made him into a strangely clingy apparition for the majority of his movie until the end.

Then let's go into that lightsaber duel. It was clumsy, it was silly, and ultimately made me feel like I was watching a prequel movie. To be perfectly Frank, most of the twists save for Rey's supposed origin from nowhere were plainly visible from a mile away.others were just bizarrely hidden.

I could go on and on with critiques, but I think it gets a lot of flak about 'SJW' influences because of the outright transparent marketing and advertising practices included with the movie. If it had been advertised as just the 'next' movie in the series, I'd be okay with that, but the subtext behind the movie was remarkably feminist when it hardly needed to be. It should have just been a Star Wars film.

Tbf, 9 I actually liked. Not a lot, but I went in with really low expectations and was not surprised or disappointed. That in itself was a pleasant feeling and I was able to watch the movie more easily. It also helped that I had been up to date on the Mandalorian so when certain force powers get used, I can see the basis. My only complaint just came from how hammy the 'big bad' was, and I don't mean the Chancellor. Seriously, thousands of death stars, built within Issue. That's Max cringe for badguy-inator schemes if Sheev had been related to Doofenshmirtz.
Beware: Walls of Text Generally appear Above this Sig.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:Tristan noticed footsteps behind him and looked there, only to see Eric approaching and then pointing his sword at the girl. He just blinked a few times at this before speaking.

"Put that down, Mr. Eric." He said. "She's obviously not a chicken."
The Knockout Gun Gals wrote:
The United Remnants of America wrote:You keep that cheap Chinese knock-off away from the real OG...

bloody hell, mate.
that's a real deal. We just don't buy the license rights.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Thu May 14, 2020 10:11 am

OT actually had three directors, George Lucas, Irvin Kirshner and Richard Marquand for episodes IV, V and VI respectively.

Also Rian Johnson has a pretty good track record of movies and tv episodes, many of whom are highly well received. I think swearing off any of his content because of one movie is frankly a bit silly. Michael Bay who im not a huge fan of, has content i still enjoy, namely the Rock for example which i think is an excellent film. You should always be willing to try other content made by someone as you might like other stuff they have done. But you do you as well.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Sildorian Empire
Envoy

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Sildorian Empire » Thu May 14, 2020 10:43 am

Much as Kanan's death makes for good drama, it's one character death in Rebels that I both saw coming from a hundred miles away and wish had not happened at all.
Sildorian Empire
Space-faring, quasi-xenophobic fanatic materialist humanoids and associates
Overview || Archon | Military | Species
Daily News: IVC Lothal enters battle with new Xadian Flagship the Dreadnought Ronthawa in Galataea. Lothal had destroyed the 3 previous Xadian flagships in battle. | Mugeya fails to crack Wrothgar Prime, forced to retreat to unknown location in Sildorian Space by the Wrothgar Fleet. IVC Pride II to be rerouted to aid in finding and potentially capturing the hostile World Cracker. | New strain of the Frontline Pox breaks out in Nodex Prime, particularly affects the Xuni thralls. Planetary government passes edict to cull Xuni population to fight the disease before it can affect Silda population.

Ism
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2011
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Ism » Thu May 14, 2020 10:44 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:OT actually had three directors, George Lucas, Irvin Kirshner and Richard Marquand for episodes IV, V and VI respectively.

Also Rian Johnson has a pretty good track record of movies and tv episodes, many of whom are highly well received. I think swearing off any of his content because of one movie is frankly a bit silly. Michael Bay who im not a huge fan of, has content i still enjoy, namely the Rock for example which i think is an excellent film. You should always be willing to try other content made by someone as you might like other stuff they have done. But you do you as well.

True for Kirshner and V, but I think Lucas was backseat-directing a lot of VI. I would agree though that just because you like/dislike a work from someone, doesn't mean that will hold true for all works from then.

Earthbound Immortal Squad
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Earthbound Immortal Squad » Thu May 14, 2020 10:47 am

Sildorian Empire wrote:Much as Kanan's death makes for good drama, it's one character death in Rebels that I both saw coming from a hundred miles away and wish had not happened at all.

To be fair though Rebels is a kids show and I don't think most kids would have seen that coming. I only realised when the wolf was called Dume.
Merry Christmas!

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu May 14, 2020 11:03 am

Earthbound Immortal Squad wrote:
Sildorian Empire wrote:Much as Kanan's death makes for good drama, it's one character death in Rebels that I both saw coming from a hundred miles away and wish had not happened at all.

To be fair though Rebels is a kids show and I don't think most kids would have seen that coming. I only realised when the wolf was called Dume.

Don't count kids out like that. I was pretty familiar with cliches like death flags and such (Though I didn't know the term yet) by the time I was like 6.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Sildorian Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sildorian Empire » Thu May 14, 2020 11:11 am

Honestly if Rebels was a kids show, there's something incredibly wrong with its producers, given how quickly it turns dark. In the first episode, we get Forced Labor of the Wookiees in a planet that supposedly gets them killed within months. In Episode two we get hint of a genocide. And it really only gets worse from there. The age that this stuff is allowed to get presented for can easily see, as Ameri said, death flags for what they are.
Last edited by Sildorian Empire on Thu May 14, 2020 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sildorian Empire
Daily News: IVC Lothal enters battle with new Xadian Flagship the Dreadnought Ronthawa in Galataea. Lothal had destroyed the 3 previous Xadian flagships in battle. | Mugeya fails to crack Wrothgar Prime, forced to retreat to unknown location in Sildorian Space by the Wrothgar Fleet. IVC Pride II to be rerouted to aid in finding and potentially capturing the hostile World Cracker. | New strain of the Frontline Pox breaks out in Nodex Prime, particularly affects the Xuni thralls. Planetary government passes edict to cull Xuni population to fight the disease before it can affect Silda population.

Earthbound Immortal Squad
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Earthbound Immortal Squad » Thu May 14, 2020 11:48 am

Sildorian Empire wrote:

Honestly if Rebels was a kids show, there's something incredibly wrong with its producers, given how quickly it turns dark. In the first episode, we get Forced Labor of the Wookiees in a planet that supposedly gets them killed within months. In Episode two we get hint of a genocide. And it really only gets worse from there. The age that this stuff is allowed to get presented for can easily see, as Ameri said, death flags for what they are.

It may have touched on darker topics but in my opinion it rarely went into any serious detail or depth. That's why I call it a kids show. Otherwise it would have been rated 12. My choice of example for this would be Heroes of Mandalore parts 1 and 2 where Sabine's weapon kills quite a few clan Wren members, the nature of the weapon is dark but it could have been easily more darker if they killed her mother and brother as well that way her hatred for Tiber Saxon would have been greater and later on her being convinced not to kill him would have been a much more significant character development. It's little things like that. I'm not criticising Rebels but when compared to TCW (2008-2014,2020) it is a kids show.
Last edited by Earthbound Immortal Squad on Thu May 14, 2020 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Merry Christmas!

Sildorian Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sildorian Empire » Thu May 14, 2020 11:59 am

Sildorian Empire wrote:Honestly if Rebels was a kids show, there's something incredibly wrong with its producers, given how quickly it turns dark. In the first episode, we get Forced Labor of the Wookiees in a planet that supposedly gets them killed within months. In Episode two we get hint of a genocide. And it really only gets worse from there. The age that this stuff is allowed to get presented for can easily see, as Ameri said, death flags for what they are.

It may have touched on darker topics but in my opinion it rarely went into any serious detail or depth. That's why I call it a kids show. Otherwise it would have been rated 12. My choice of example for this would be Heroes of Mandalore parts 1 and 2 where Sabine's weapon kills quite a few clan Wren members, the nature of the weapon is dark but it could have been easily more darker if they killed her mother and brother as well that way her hatred for Tiber Saxon would have been greater and later on her being convinced not to kill him would have been a much more significant character development. It's little things like that. I'm not criticising Rebels but when compared to TCW (2005-2014,2020) it is a kids show.

I'd have to disagree. The major difference is that -barring a small number of legitimately good arcs in TCW that outrank Rebels in every way [The Umbara Arc, Siege of Mandalore and its subsequent events in S10, the whole situation with Fives, etc]- its consistently of higher quality in both plot and action, and that it has a lot less brutality on screen. At least most of the times [the latter is why its got "kid show" rating]
Last edited by Sildorian Empire on Thu May 14, 2020 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sildorian Empire

Dylar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dylar » Thu May 14, 2020 12:33 pm

St. Albert the Great wrote:"Natural science does not consist in ratifying what others have said, but in seeking the causes of phenomena."
Franko Tildon wrote:Fire washes the skin off the bone and the sin off the soul. It cleans away the dirt. And my momma didn't raise herself no dirty boy.

Pro: Life, Catholic, religious freedom, guns
Against: gun control, abortion, militant atheism
Interests: Video Games, Military History, Catholic theology, Sci-Fi, and Table-Top Miniatures games
Favorite music genres: Metal, Drinking songs, Polka, Military Marches, Hardbass, and Movie/Video Game soundtracks

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu May 14, 2020 12:35 pm

The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Dylar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dylar » Thu May 14, 2020 12:37 pm

True, but that was the worst offense. Right next to time travelling.
St. Albert the Great wrote:"Natural science does not consist in ratifying what others have said, but in seeking the causes of phenomena."
Franko Tildon wrote:Fire washes the skin off the bone and the sin off the soul. It cleans away the dirt. And my momma didn't raise herself no dirty boy.

Pro: Life, Catholic, religious freedom, guns
Against: gun control, abortion, militant atheism
Interests: Video Games, Military History, Catholic theology, Sci-Fi, and Table-Top Miniatures games
Favorite music genres: Metal, Drinking songs, Polka, Military Marches, Hardbass, and Movie/Video Game soundtracks

Sildorian Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sildorian Empire » Thu May 14, 2020 12:49 pm

Dylar wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Everything about Rebels is stupid.

True, but that was the worst offense. Right next to time travelling.

Eh. It was funny at least. And really only appeared in one scene, with all the guilty party dying brutally by the end of the episode, so I didn't mind. Time Travel was actually pretty good though. One of the few iterations of "time travel" not done stupidly. Though Ahsoka not letting Ezra rescue Kanan after he just rescued her was pretty hypocritical, especially for Ahsoka
Sildorian Empire

Aeritai
Minister

Founded: Oct 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeritai » Thu May 14, 2020 1:03 pm

You know after seeing

Vader and the Stormtroopers in Clone Wars I kinda want Dave to have Rebels reanimated into Clone Wars animation. They don't have to change any of the plotlines, but just have the characters reanimated kinda like a game being remastered.
Just call me Aeri
IC: This is a fantasy medieval nation full of deer people... Yes you read that right, deer people
I am a Human Female

North German Realm
Senator

Founded: Jan 27, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby North German Realm » Fri May 15, 2020 3:11 am

Aeritai wrote:You know after seeing

Vader and the Stormtroopers in Clone Wars I kinda want Dave to have Rebels reanimated into Clone Wars animation. They don't have to change any of the plotlines, but just have the characters reanimated kinda like a game being remastered.

As long as its Season 7 Clone Wars, I guess.
-----------------
-----------------
-----------------
North German Confederation
NationStates Flag Bracket II - 6th place!

Norddeutscher Bund
Homepage || Overview | Sovereign | Chancellor | Military | Legislature || The World
5 Nov, 2020
Die Morgenpost: "We will reconsider our relationship with Poland" Reichskanzler Lagenmauer says after Polish president protested North German ultimatum that made them restore reproductive freedom. | European Society votes not to persecute Hungary for atrocities committed against Serbs, "Giving a rogue state leave to commit genocide as it sees fit." North German delegate bemoans. | Negotiations still underway in Rome, delegates arguing over the extent of indemnities Turkey might be made to pay, lawful status of Turkish collaborators during occupation of Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Syria.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Fri May 15, 2020 3:19 am

Nah just leave Rebels as is. Rather have them move on to other things.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Founded: Nov 11, 2010
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Fri May 15, 2020 5:15 am

Sildorian Empire wrote:
Dylar wrote:True, but that was the worst offense. Right next to time travelling.

Eh. It was funny at least. And really only appeared in one scene, with all the guilty party dying brutally by the end of the episode, so I didn't mind. Time Travel was actually pretty good though. One of the few iterations of "time travel" not done stupidly. Though Ahsoka not letting Ezra rescue Kanan after he just rescued her was pretty hypocritical, especially for Ahsoka

It's hypocritical for her to recognise a case of the needs of the many outweighing the needs of the few? Ezra pulls Kanan out of that situation, he can't contain the explosion, people die. Including Ezra, and oh hey, you've just created a time paradox.
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

MtF trans and proud - She / Her / etc.
100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Sildorian Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sildorian Empire » Fri May 15, 2020 5:51 am

Vassenor wrote:
Sildorian Empire wrote:Eh. It was funny at least. And really only appeared in one scene, with all the guilty party dying brutally by the end of the episode, so I didn't mind. Time Travel was actually pretty good though. One of the few iterations of "time travel" not done stupidly. Though Ahsoka not letting Ezra rescue Kanan after he just rescued her was pretty hypocritical, especially for Ahsoka

It's hypocritical for her to recognise a case of the needs of the many outweighing the needs of the few? Ezra pulls Kanan out of that situation, he can't contain the explosion, people die. Including Ezra, and oh hey, you've just created a time paradox.

I would have accepted it if you'd pointed out that the whole situation was Palpatine trying to "turn" Ezra (If you notice, Palps actually enters the WbW from the same portal-thing) but that? Yes. It is hypocritical. They could have made a plan to make Kanan survive without letting others know he had, and allow him to come back to "civilization" later (like what happened with Ahsoka). Just force-pull him out of the blast-zone from a distance the moment after he pushes the Gunship away, and put him back into the blastzone after the explosion so he doesn't die. Or literally any other solution. How is Kanan remaining dead a "need of the many" anyway lmao [Also, given Ahsoka not dying doesn't create a Time Paradox, I'm pretty sure that doesn't actually exist in SW canon].
Sildorian Empire

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Fri May 15, 2020 9:25 am

Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

"Have you ever had a moment online, when the need to prove someone wrong has outweighed your own self-preservation instincts?"

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Fri May 15, 2020 10:12 am

HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Sildorian Empire
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sildorian Empire » Fri May 15, 2020 10:22 am

Valrifell wrote:

I liked her

I liked her as a character, but decidedly not as a person. Though that's in part due to the fact she was Kryze and I'm House Vizsla all the way.
Sildorian Empire

Vassenor
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Vassenor » Fri May 15, 2020 10:30 am

Sildorian Empire wrote:
Vassenor wrote:

I would have accepted it if you'd pointed out that the whole situation was Palpatine trying to "turn" Ezra (If you notice, Palps actually enters the WbW from the same portal-thing) but that? Yes. It is hypocritical. They could have made a plan to make Kanan survive without letting others know he had, and allow him to come back to "civilization" later (like what happened with Ahsoka). Just force-pull him out of the blast-zone from a distance the moment after he pushes the Gunship away, and put him back into the blastzone after the explosion so he doesn't die. Or literally any other solution. How is Kanan remaining dead a "need of the many" anyway lmao [Also, given Ahsoka not dying doesn't create a Time Paradox, I'm pretty sure that doesn't actually exist in SW canon].

...So how is Ezra dying after saving Kanan and thus being unable to go back in time to save him not a paradox?
Jenny / Sailor Astraea
WOMAN

100% Asbestos Free

Team Mystic
#iamEUropean

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction