NATION

PASSWORD

What Should I Watch After I Finish The Office?

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
Oldenfranck
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

What Should I Watch After I Finish The Office?

Postby Oldenfranck » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:07 pm

So I got three episodes left until I am done with The Office. I am kind of sad, yet kind of excited to get hooked on a new tv show. I have a weird and noncategoral collection of favorite shows, so I am kind of a mixed bag. The two finalists for my new show are Parks and Rec, and The West Wing. I know, I said this, I like things that are totally the opposite of eahother in tv shows sometimes. Two totally different shows, but I will watch either one, I just need help picking. Since it is kind of strange that my choices are on opposite poles, I will give a general backround as to what I like. I like everything so long as it is not rom-com, rom, excessive violence or language (I mean like over the top ie.breaking bad, moderate amounts are ok), or anime. Some of my favorite tv shows are The Office, Hawaii Five O, Lost, Flashpoint, Pysch, and Prison Break. I got some pretty diverse interests and choices, so that is why I could go for either. That is why I need help to decide which one to watch.

Return to Arts & Fiction