NATION

PASSWORD

The Arrowverse Thread

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:25 pm

Christian Confederation wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Probably Cisco. He's been really sparse this season.

I've been watching supergirl and flash on Netflix but I saw a clip where arrow and flash went to Supergirl's earth and meet Lois and Superman, my qwestion is what I that about, plus I heard they may be planning a crisis on infinite Earth's cross over based on plot threads in every session of the glass what are you thoughts on that.

What you saw was from Elseworlds. It was a big crossover event between them. And yes, Infinite Earths is coming next.'
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Christian Confederation
Senator

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:26 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:It astounds me how Nora keeps finding new ways to be agitating. When is she gonna go away?

My guess is the end of the session or after this year's crossover.
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

Christian Confederation
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:29 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Christian Confederation wrote:I've been watching supergirl and flash on Netflix but I saw a clip where arrow and flash went to Supergirl's earth and meet Lois and Superman, my qwestion is what I that about, plus I heard they may be planning a crisis on infinite Earth's cross over based on plot threads in every session of the glass what are you thoughts on that.

What you saw was from Elseworlds. It was a big crossover event between them. And yes, Infinite Earths is coming next.'

Cool I just was wondering because I have seen a thory on YouTube about how the flash is setting up COIE or The Arovirse JL, and do you think CW will buy the Gotham rights off Disney after the fox merger?

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:32 pm

Christian Confederation wrote:Cool I just was wondering because I have seen a thory on YouTube about how the flash is setting up COIE or The Arovirse JL, and do you think CW will buy the Gotham rights off Disney after the fox merger?

They're already using Gotham. Batgirl and Gotham made their debuts in Elseworlds.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Christian Confederation
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:35 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Christian Confederation wrote:Cool I just was wondering because I have seen a thory on YouTube about how the flash is setting up COIE or The Arovirse JL, and do you think CW will buy the Gotham rights off Disney after the fox merger?

They're already using Gotham. Batgirl and Gotham made their debuts in Elseworlds.

My bad I meant Gotham the show

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:40 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:They're already using Gotham. Batgirl and Gotham made their debuts in Elseworlds.

My bad I meant Gotham the show

No, that show is just going bye-bye.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Christian Confederation
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:49 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Christian Confederation wrote:My bad I meant Gotham the show

That's sad from what I saw of it it looked good.
So Disney buys Fox TV and movie assets, Intern getting the rights to the Simpson, family Guy, and the TV rights to Batman! Crap universal is going to lose some proffet, I have a conspiracy I think Disney is planning to buy WB and DC if they go under, in tern owning all the media anyone cares about.

Wow Walt Disney is a frozen ginues.

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Cannot think of a name » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:49 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:

Batwoman.

Ameriganastan wrote:No, that show is just going bye-bye.

That's sad from what I saw of it it looked good.
So Disney buys Fox TV and movie assets, Intern getting the rights to the Simpson, family Guy, and the TV rights to Batman! Crap universal is going to lose some proffet, I have a conspiracy I think Disney is planning to buy WB and DC if they go under, in tern owning all the media anyone cares about.

Wow Walt Disney is a frozen ginues.

Fox doesn't have the TV rights to Batman. Warner Brothers produces the series Gotham and sold that show to Fox to air. That show comes to a close this season and that will be it. The "Arrowverse" is the shared universe stories produced by Greg Berlanti which includes Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, and Legends of Tomorrow. Berlanti also produces Black Lightening, but so far it hasn't been included in the shared universe.

Universal owns NBC. The only property they have at the moment is the distribution rights to any solo Hulk movie, which is why he's hitching rides in Thor movies. The last superhero property they had on the network was Heroes. I don't know that Warner Brothers is going to undergo a major restructuring or sell off any time soon.
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:43 pm

And we're back to Arrow's usual level of quality. That is to say, hardly any to be found.
I mean pulling the long lost sibling angle twice in one season? That is just...oi. And let's not even mention bitchy William and the custody fight I couldn't muster half a fuck for.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:05 pm

Nora really is her fathers daughter.
Spends all episode mucking things up with time travel. Least she learned her lesson and hopefully won't repeatedly do it like her pops.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Seraven
Senator

Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Seraven » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:13 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Christian Confederation wrote:My bad I meant Gotham the show

I read that the show ended on 100th episode, enough for syndicated returns.
Copper can change as its quality went down.
Gold can't change, for its quality never went down.
The Alma Mater wrote:
Seraven wrote:I know right! Whites enslaved the natives, they killed them, they converted them forcibly, they acted like a better human beings than the Muslims.

An excellent example of why allowing unrestricted immigration of people with a very different culture might not be the best idea ever :P

Seraven
Senator

Founded: Jun 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Seraven » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:14 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Christian Confederation wrote:I've been watching supergirl and flash on Netflix but I saw a clip where arrow and flash went to Supergirl's earth and meet Lois and Superman, my qwestion is what I that about, plus I heard they may be planning a crisis on infinite Earth's cross over based on plot threads in every session of the glass what are you thoughts on that.

And with whatever heroes and villains they can get on.
Copper can change as its quality went down.
Gold can't change, for its quality never went down.
The Alma Mater wrote:
Seraven wrote:I know right! Whites enslaved the natives, they killed them, they converted them forcibly, they acted like a better human beings than the Muslims.

An excellent example of why allowing unrestricted immigration of people with a very different culture might not be the best idea ever :P

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:05 pm

I swear to God, Arrow.
Diaz better be fucking dead this time.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Postby Cannot think of a name » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:07 pm

The sun sets on Arrow...
The series that launched the CW’s Arrowverse is coming to an end. Arrow‘s upcoming eighth season will be its last. It will consist of 10 episodes. Series star Stephen Amell just made announcement on social media.

“This was a difficult decision to come to, but like every hard decision we’ve made for the past seven years, it was with the best interests of Arrow in mind,” Arrow executive producers Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim and Beth Schwartz said in a joint statement. “We’re heartened by the fact that Arrow has birthed an entire universe of shows that will continue on for many years to come. We’re excited about crafting a conclusion that honors the show, its characters and its legacy and are grateful to all the writers, producers, actors, and — more importantly — the incredible crew that has sustained us and the show for over seven years.”
"...I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can't agree with your methods of direct action;" who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a "more convenient season." -MLK Jr.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:06 am

Cannot think of a name wrote:The sun sets on Arrow...
The series that launched the CW’s Arrowverse is coming to an end. Arrow‘s upcoming eighth season will be its last. It will consist of 10 episodes. Series star Stephen Amell just made announcement on social media.

“This was a difficult decision to come to, but like every hard decision we’ve made for the past seven years, it was with the best interests of Arrow in mind,” Arrow executive producers Greg Berlanti, Marc Guggenheim and Beth Schwartz said in a joint statement. “We’re heartened by the fact that Arrow has birthed an entire universe of shows that will continue on for many years to come. We’re excited about crafting a conclusion that honors the show, its characters and its legacy and are grateful to all the writers, producers, actors, and — more importantly — the incredible crew that has sustained us and the show for over seven years.”

Bout time. That old dog has needed to be put down for a few seasons now.

Meanwhile on The Flash, a lesson in how to be an ungrateful son of a bitch.
"I know you saved me from getting eaten by a giant shark man, but you really should have weighed the moral choice of it first."
Oi. That being said, the Grodd-Shark fight was pretty good. Way better than when he fought Solovar.
Last edited by Ameriganastan on Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:06 pm

Legends is back April 1st.

Meanwhile on The Flash...
She-Cicada from the future. Ain't that about a bitch.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:57 pm

Instantly throwing Iris into the pipeline when Sherlock outs her Thawne connection.

Good move, Barry.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:01 pm

What the fuck, Legends!?
YOU DID NOT JUST KILL AVALANCE YOU BASTARDS!
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Platypus Bureaucracy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Platypus Bureaucracy » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:43 am

Yay, Legends is back! Great episode as always.
Loved the dance scene. Charlie's fitting right in too, much better than Amaya ever did.

I did not see that ending coming, though.

Ameriganastan wrote:What the fuck, Legends!?
YOU DID NOT JUST KILL AVALANCE YOU BASTARDS!

No chance. They'll be back together by season's end.

Unless Macallan wants to quit the show, in which case they'll want to write her out without offing her.
Platypus of the non-venomous, egg-laying variety
Platypus Bureaucracy wrote:I will never stop being a gay platypus.

The Huskar Social Union wrote:You glorifted ducking wanabe sea pheasant

Platapusses are not rel

Ostroeuropa wrote:"Can we just eat SOME of the rich?"

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:36 pm

Well, shit.
Just when Director Haywood made a turn for non-asshole, he gets his soul stolen and everyone thinks Nora did it.

Also, I am not a fan of this sudden forced Nate-Zari romance angle.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Juristonia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 30, 2006
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Juristonia » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:21 pm

Yeah, where the fuck did that come from, all of a sudden?
From the river to the sea

Liriena wrote:Say what you will about fascists: they are remarkably consistent even after several decades of failing spectacularly elsewhere.

Ifreann wrote:Indeed, as far as I can recall only one poster has ever supported legalising bestiality, and he was fucking his cat and isn't welcome here any more, in no small part, I imagine, because he kept going on about how he was fucking his cat.

Cannot think of a name wrote:Anyway, I'm from gold country, we grow up knowing that when people jump up and down shouting "GOLD GOLD GOLD" the gold is gone and the only money to be made is in selling shovels.

And it seems to me that cryptocurrency and NFTs and such suddenly have a whooooole lot of shovel salespeople.

Cannot think of a name
Post Czar

Postby Cannot think of a name » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:32 pm

Juristonia wrote:Yeah, where the fuck did that come from, all of a sudden?

Writers rooms are like your pushy friends, you spend five minutes with a girl they start asking if you’re gonna date and think you saying no is you being coy.

Juristonia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 30, 2006
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Juristonia » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:08 am

It's like bloody high school all over again.
From the river to the sea

Liriena wrote:Say what you will about fascists: they are remarkably consistent even after several decades of failing spectacularly elsewhere.

Ifreann wrote:Indeed, as far as I can recall only one poster has ever supported legalising bestiality, and he was fucking his cat and isn't welcome here any more, in no small part, I imagine, because he kept going on about how he was fucking his cat.

Cannot think of a name wrote:Anyway, I'm from gold country, we grow up knowing that when people jump up and down shouting "GOLD GOLD GOLD" the gold is gone and the only money to be made is in selling shovels.

And it seems to me that cryptocurrency and NFTs and such suddenly have a whooooole lot of shovel salespeople.

Platypus Bureaucracy
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Platypus Bureaucracy » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:59 pm

Great Legends, as always.
I love how this show takes a fun concept like the truth bug and uses it for both comedy and catharsis,and how adept it is at flipping between the two at a moment's notice.

As for the Nate-Zari thing...eh. I don't hate it, and this show has more than earned the right to make one or two romantic missteps.
Platypus of the non-venomous, egg-laying variety
Platypus Bureaucracy wrote:I will never stop being a gay platypus.

The Huskar Social Union wrote:You glorifted ducking wanabe sea pheasant

Platapusses are not rel

Ostroeuropa wrote:"Can we just eat SOME of the rich?"

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:01 pm

Legends, I love you.
In addition to a boffo Bollywood musical number, turns out Hank was never evil. He wanted to build a magic theme park for Nate.
This show, man.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction