NATION

PASSWORD

The Script Frenzy Thread: Write a 100 page script in April!

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.
A Running Man
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 02, 2010
New York Times Democracy

The Script Frenzy Thread: Write a 100 page script in April!

Postby A Running Man » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:41 pm

[float=right]: Image[/float]
Hi, I am A Running Man and I’m running into this forum to tell you about this great annual event called Script Frenzy Yes running a nation is hard, and I’m sure you have a lot of stories to tell. Why not tell it in a script. Write a play, or a screen play, or even a musical. Next month (that is the month of April) you can join in the thousands of people who will try to write a 100 page script in thirty days! It’s free! Go ahead sign up! Write a play about your nation, or anything else you desire. Well, I have to run now because I’m A Running Man. Check out the web site for Script Frenzy or move your nation (or a puppet) to my newly created region Novels and Plays where the play is the thing to get the conscious of the King.
A Running Man
Novels and Plays
“Another Month; Another Novel or Script”
Script Frenzy

Czardas
Retired Moderator

Founded: Feb 25, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Czardas » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Conscience. The conscience of the King.

If I see that mistake in a script, I'm throwing the whole thing out. It's nearly as bad as "could of", "destoryed" and "definately".

Grrargh.
30 | she/her | USA | ✡︎ | ☭ | ♫

I have devised a truly marvelous signature, which this textblock is too small to contain

Haile Selassie IV
Attaché

Founded: Feb 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Haile Selassie IV » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:35 pm

I did this last year...I wrote a play about a love story between two psychokinetic space-traveling dinosaurs.

XYZPDQY
Civilian

Founded: Feb 10, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby XYZPDQY » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:01 pm

100 PAGES!?
not doing it.
:P IN YOUR FACE!
Oh, and I might be stalking you... maybe.

Return to Arts & Fiction