NATION

PASSWORD

Which Anime are you watching or have watched recently IV?

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Miku the Based
Diplomat
 
Posts: 665
Founded: Dec 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Miku the Based » Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:56 am

Immoren wrote:
Miku the Based wrote:May I ask why? Is the manga better?



I tried to read manga but dropped it faster than steaming rock after first chapter because it made me feel so viscerally awful.
lol

*reads first chapter*
So a little femdom bullying? And people call me square for not wanting my A-hole and urethra to be destroyed. The bullying although infuriating le not that bad compared to other manga in my opinion, you can obviously see she is into him and this is just high brow S&M play.
January 8th, 2021 - I vow not to respond to anyone OOCIC/OOC I'm 100% serious
Do not ask me my opinion of LGBT. the mods don't approve.
Yes, I'm Homophobic, Transphobic etc. not stop incessantly responding to me and then have the audacity to claim I am the one "trolling". If I don't respond to you most likely I'm on your foe list. If one is hypersensitive I recommend putting me on your foe list
Socialism Cockshottian Economic Pan-aftrica DPRK Hamas Belarus CCP Kazakhstan Maxim Gorky National Bolshevikism jim profit free thought and expression thereof | Susan Sontag Critical Theory New-Left Cub/Ven. Socialism Smashie Drugs USculture NPA Corrupt Moderator Unruley Moderators anglos thought crimes/police

User avatar
Immoren
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 64086
Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Immoren » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:07 am

Miku the Based wrote:
Immoren wrote:
I tried to read manga but dropped it faster than steaming rock after first chapter because it made me feel so viscerally awful.
lol

*reads first chapter*
So a little femdom bullying? And people call me square for not wanting my A-hole and urethra to be destroyed. The bullying although infuriating le not that bad compared to other manga in my opinion, you can obviously see she is into him and this is just high brow S&M play.


Nah. It's just gonna be otaku's romantized version of boomer's "bullying will separate wheat from chaff" arguments so why I would read it.
IC Flag Is a Pope Principia
I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴠᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ɴᴇᴀʀ Aʀᴀʀᴀɢɪ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ.
— Death. Probably.

User avatar
Miku the Based
Diplomat
 
Posts: 665
Founded: Dec 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Miku the Based » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:46 am

Immoren wrote:
Nah. It's just gonna be otaku's romantized version of boomer's "bullying will separate wheat from chaff" arguments so why I would read it.

What? I don't understand.
Do you think the manga is political? I nearly read like 3 chapetrs (they were short) and did not get any such message so far.
January 8th, 2021 - I vow not to respond to anyone OOCIC/OOC I'm 100% serious
Do not ask me my opinion of LGBT. the mods don't approve.
Yes, I'm Homophobic, Transphobic etc. not stop incessantly responding to me and then have the audacity to claim I am the one "trolling". If I don't respond to you most likely I'm on your foe list. If one is hypersensitive I recommend putting me on your foe list
Socialism Cockshottian Economic Pan-aftrica DPRK Hamas Belarus CCP Kazakhstan Maxim Gorky National Bolshevikism jim profit free thought and expression thereof | Susan Sontag Critical Theory New-Left Cub/Ven. Socialism Smashie Drugs USculture NPA Corrupt Moderator Unruley Moderators anglos thought crimes/police

User avatar
Immoren
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 64086
Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Immoren » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:33 pm

Miku the Based wrote:
Immoren wrote:
Nah. It's just gonna be otaku's romantized version of boomer's "bullying will separate wheat from chaff" arguments so why I would read it.

What? I don't understand.
Do you think the manga is political? I nearly read like 3 chapetrs (they were short) and did not get any such message so far.


I didn't say it's political
Image

Well that's not written by boomer.
Also my stances might be less than serious.
IC Flag Is a Pope Principia
I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴠᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ɴᴇᴀʀ Aʀᴀʀᴀɢɪ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ.
— Death. Probably.

User avatar
Free Ravensburg
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1382
Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Ravensburg » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:13 pm

I have succumbed to the zero two demon girl, and now watching darling in the Franxx
INT:| Teutonia and Lithuania for Ceasefire | Mali-South Saharan Ceasefire Ends as Mali Troops Cross DMZ Border / NAT:| Ravenian Adventurer Dies After Taking Arrow in the Knee, Perpetrators to be Captured | Viktor Leimstag releases more military info | Ravenia was Lewded Again | Adolph Hesse to Step Down as Head Diplomat, Elections Underway
Part of a Multiverse I started in Grade School | We still outpizza the Hut | Me writing Factbooks | Declare War? Yes/No | How we stole Ari’s blanket | Making Second F7 Movie, But Old Horror Movie Will be Stolen Used as Inspiration | My political alignment via 6triangles | Q&A | Factbooks made by me are formatted to be similar to essays, minus indentation | My other Counterpart | Nations I own:Enth Arth|Multiversal Raiders

User avatar
Ameriganastan
Post Czar
 
Posts: 49308
Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:15 pm

Free Ravensburg wrote:I have succumbed to the zero two demon girl, and now watching darling in the Franxx

Worst mech designs ever.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

User avatar
Free Ravensburg
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1382
Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Ravensburg » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:20 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:
Free Ravensburg wrote:I have succumbed to the zero two demon girl, and now watching darling in the Franxx

Worst mech designs ever.


I just got to the doctor with the terminator face
INT:| Teutonia and Lithuania for Ceasefire | Mali-South Saharan Ceasefire Ends as Mali Troops Cross DMZ Border / NAT:| Ravenian Adventurer Dies After Taking Arrow in the Knee, Perpetrators to be Captured | Viktor Leimstag releases more military info | Ravenia was Lewded Again | Adolph Hesse to Step Down as Head Diplomat, Elections Underway
Part of a Multiverse I started in Grade School | We still outpizza the Hut | Me writing Factbooks | Declare War? Yes/No | How we stole Ari’s blanket | Making Second F7 Movie, But Old Horror Movie Will be Stolen Used as Inspiration | My political alignment via 6triangles | Q&A | Factbooks made by me are formatted to be similar to essays, minus indentation | My other Counterpart | Nations I own:Enth Arth|Multiversal Raiders

User avatar
Ameriganastan
Post Czar
 
Posts: 49308
Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:26 pm

...Well, it appears Moriarty The Patriot has just gone completely off the rails.
If the whole "Robespierre was a secret Holmes ancestor" thing wasn't dumb enough, you've got them turning Irene Adler into James Bond...seriously. Literally, not metaphorically.
Image
Image
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

User avatar
Tethys 13
Diplomat
 
Posts: 904
Founded: Dec 05, 2007
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tethys 13 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:29 pm

With the likes of I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level, The Slime Diaries and After Being Rejected, I Shaved and Took in a High School Runaway currently airing, and Horimiya not long ended, is the cutest anime of the year so far really going to be an isekai called The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent? If it continues at its current trajectory, it might come close to reaching Bofuri and K-On! levels of saccharine adorability.
Last edited by Tethys 13 on Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Aquatic Librarian Knights of Tethys 13
Population: >25 Billion
Leaders: The Grand Council
We use Nationstates statistics, with some artistic license.

User avatar
Silvedania
Minister
 
Posts: 3148
Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Silvedania » Tue Apr 20, 2021 1:38 pm

Still watching Attack on Titan but also a newer one called To Your Eternity. It's the closest thing to an anime anthology series.
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

User avatar
Immoren
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 64086
Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Immoren » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:47 am

Tethys 13 wrote:With the likes of I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level, The Slime Diaries and After Being Rejected, I Shaved and Took in a High School Runaway currently airing, and Horimiya not long ended, is the cutest anime of the year so far really going to be an isekai called The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent? If it continues at its current trajectory, it might come close to reaching Bofuri and K-On! levels of saccharine adorability.


Mug anime though.
IC Flag Is a Pope Principia
I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴠᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ɴᴇᴀʀ Aʀᴀʀᴀɢɪ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ.
— Death. Probably.

User avatar
Tethys 13
Diplomat
 
Posts: 904
Founded: Dec 05, 2007
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tethys 13 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:38 am

Immoren wrote:
Tethys 13 wrote:With the likes of I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level, The Slime Diaries and After Being Rejected, I Shaved and Took in a High School Runaway currently airing, and Horimiya not long ended, is the cutest anime of the year so far really going to be an isekai called The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent? If it continues at its current trajectory, it might come close to reaching Bofuri and K-On! levels of saccharine adorability.


Mug anime though.


My apologies, I do not know what you mean by that, could you clarify?
The Aquatic Librarian Knights of Tethys 13
Population: >25 Billion
Leaders: The Grand Council
We use Nationstates statistics, with some artistic license.

User avatar
Silvedania
Minister
 
Posts: 3148
Founded: Apr 17, 2020
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Silvedania » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:48 am

Tethys 13 wrote:With the likes of I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level, The Slime Diaries and After Being Rejected, I Shaved and Took in a High School Runaway currently airing, and Horimiya not long ended, is the cutest anime of the year so far really going to be an isekai called The Saint's Magic Power is Omnipotent? If it continues at its current trajectory, it might come close to reaching Bofuri and K-On! levels of saccharine adorability.

I know, why do we need more That Time spinoffs?

Also what is it with anime and talking about levels? It's not set in a video game, ya know.
Silvedania, the majestic nation.
NS Stats are mostly accurate except for a few things, like this nation is capitalist and the death penalty isn't in effect

News:All trade with Crabaiaia and Pikala has stopped as diplomats meet in Trenaka.  Silvedanians are confused by Quentin Tarantulatino's new film, Seasonal Snackbox(This is a Bojack Horseman reference.) Weird song goes viral for making no sense.

Co-founder of LITA | Member of ICDN | Former Member of SETA | Member of IFTC | He/Him/His | Airport: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=493569#p37851012
Being president looks like the worst job in the world. -John Mulaney

User avatar
Immoren
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 64086
Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Immoren » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:25 am

Tethys 13 wrote:
Immoren wrote:
Mug anime though.


My apologies, I do not know what you mean by that, could you clarify?

This one. Clearly wins with condensed cute due to 15min run time-

Silvedania wrote:I know, why do we need more That Time spinoffs?

Also what is it with anime and talking about levels? It's not set in a video game, ya know.


What you need "more" there's only one?
Last edited by Immoren on Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
IC Flag Is a Pope Principia
I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴠᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ɴᴇᴀʀ Aʀᴀʀᴀɢɪ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ.
— Death. Probably.

User avatar
Tethys 13
Diplomat
 
Posts: 904
Founded: Dec 05, 2007
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tethys 13 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:02 pm

Immoren wrote:
Tethys 13 wrote:
My apologies, I do not know what you mean by that, could you clarify?

This one. Clearly wins with condensed cute due to 15min run time-


Thank you, I will check that out!

Another very cute one I forgot to mention is Super Cub, though I am still not completely convinced that it is not an elaborate motorcycle advertisement.
Last edited by Tethys 13 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Aquatic Librarian Knights of Tethys 13
Population: >25 Billion
Leaders: The Grand Council
We use Nationstates statistics, with some artistic license.

User avatar
Immoren
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 64086
Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Immoren » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:57 pm

Image
IC Flag Is a Pope Principia
I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴠᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ɴᴇᴀʀ Aʀᴀʀᴀɢɪ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ.
— Death. Probably.

User avatar
New haven america
Post Czar
 
Posts: 40340
Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New haven america » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:19 pm

Human of the male variety
Will accept TGs
Char/Axis 2020

That's all folks~

User avatar
Immoren
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 64086
Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Immoren » Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:26 pm

Image Almost ripped off of Rimuru in bikini
IC Flag Is a Pope Principia
I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴠᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ɴᴇᴀʀ Aʀᴀʀᴀɢɪ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ.
— Death. Probably.

User avatar
Free Ravensburg
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1382
Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Ravensburg » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:34 am

Just started to continue watching... hol on, lemme check the title again ... Welcome to Demon School! Imura-kun. Accidentally started off again with the dubbed, but quickly changed it.
INT:| Teutonia and Lithuania for Ceasefire | Mali-South Saharan Ceasefire Ends as Mali Troops Cross DMZ Border / NAT:| Ravenian Adventurer Dies After Taking Arrow in the Knee, Perpetrators to be Captured | Viktor Leimstag releases more military info | Ravenia was Lewded Again | Adolph Hesse to Step Down as Head Diplomat, Elections Underway
Part of a Multiverse I started in Grade School | We still outpizza the Hut | Me writing Factbooks | Declare War? Yes/No | How we stole Ari’s blanket | Making Second F7 Movie, But Old Horror Movie Will be Stolen Used as Inspiration | My political alignment via 6triangles | Q&A | Factbooks made by me are formatted to be similar to essays, minus indentation | My other Counterpart | Nations I own:Enth Arth|Multiversal Raiders

User avatar
Immoren
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 64086
Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Immoren » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:59 am

Free Ravensburg wrote:Just started to continue watching... hol on, lemme check the title again ... Welcome to Demon School! Imura-kun. Accidentally started off again with the dubbed, but quickly changed it.


Imura-kun
IC Flag Is a Pope Principia
I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴠᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ɴᴇᴀʀ Aʀᴀʀᴀɢɪ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ.
— Death. Probably.

User avatar
Free Ravensburg
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1382
Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Ravensburg » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:21 am

Immoren wrote:
Free Ravensburg wrote:Just started to continue watching... hol on, lemme check the title again ... Welcome to Demon School! Imura-kun. Accidentally started off again with the dubbed, but quickly changed it.


Imura-kun


Synopsis: Boy is literally such a pushover that he literally prefers hell over earth. Goes to school, makes friends, ends up becoming OP AF.
That is where I am right now

Did I miss anything?
INT:| Teutonia and Lithuania for Ceasefire | Mali-South Saharan Ceasefire Ends as Mali Troops Cross DMZ Border / NAT:| Ravenian Adventurer Dies After Taking Arrow in the Knee, Perpetrators to be Captured | Viktor Leimstag releases more military info | Ravenia was Lewded Again | Adolph Hesse to Step Down as Head Diplomat, Elections Underway
Part of a Multiverse I started in Grade School | We still outpizza the Hut | Me writing Factbooks | Declare War? Yes/No | How we stole Ari’s blanket | Making Second F7 Movie, But Old Horror Movie Will be Stolen Used as Inspiration | My political alignment via 6triangles | Q&A | Factbooks made by me are formatted to be similar to essays, minus indentation | My other Counterpart | Nations I own:Enth Arth|Multiversal Raiders

User avatar
Immoren
Khan of Spam
 
Posts: 64086
Founded: Mar 20, 2010
Democratic Socialists

Postby Immoren » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:34 am

Free Ravensburg wrote:
Immoren wrote:
Imura-kun


Synopsis: Boy is literally such a pushover that he literally prefers hell over earth. Goes to school, makes friends, ends up becoming OP AF.
That is where I am right now

Did I miss anything?


No. I know series. That's right. I am as far in series as fan translations for manga.
I am just not sure about the spelling of his name. :p
IC Flag Is a Pope Principia
I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ I'ᴠᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ɴᴇᴀʀ Aʀᴀʀᴀɢɪ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ.
— Death. Probably.

User avatar
Free Ravensburg
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1382
Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Democratic Socialists

Postby Free Ravensburg » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:37 am

Immoren wrote:
Free Ravensburg wrote:
Synopsis: Boy is literally such a pushover that he literally prefers hell over earth. Goes to school, makes friends, ends up becoming OP AF.
That is where I am right now

Did I miss anything?


No. I know series. That's right. I am as far in series as fan translations for manga.
I am just not sure about the spelling of his name. :p


I know. We spelt it the same way, though
INT:| Teutonia and Lithuania for Ceasefire | Mali-South Saharan Ceasefire Ends as Mali Troops Cross DMZ Border / NAT:| Ravenian Adventurer Dies After Taking Arrow in the Knee, Perpetrators to be Captured | Viktor Leimstag releases more military info | Ravenia was Lewded Again | Adolph Hesse to Step Down as Head Diplomat, Elections Underway
Part of a Multiverse I started in Grade School | We still outpizza the Hut | Me writing Factbooks | Declare War? Yes/No | How we stole Ari’s blanket | Making Second F7 Movie, But Old Horror Movie Will be Stolen Used as Inspiration | My political alignment via 6triangles | Q&A | Factbooks made by me are formatted to be similar to essays, minus indentation | My other Counterpart | Nations I own:Enth Arth|Multiversal Raiders

User avatar
Miku the Based
Diplomat
 
Posts: 665
Founded: Dec 03, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Miku the Based » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:20 am

I've come to the realization that I can't read. Anyone has beginner level manga/LN to help people read.
January 8th, 2021 - I vow not to respond to anyone OOCIC/OOC I'm 100% serious
Do not ask me my opinion of LGBT. the mods don't approve.
Yes, I'm Homophobic, Transphobic etc. not stop incessantly responding to me and then have the audacity to claim I am the one "trolling". If I don't respond to you most likely I'm on your foe list. If one is hypersensitive I recommend putting me on your foe list
Socialism Cockshottian Economic Pan-aftrica DPRK Hamas Belarus CCP Kazakhstan Maxim Gorky National Bolshevikism jim profit free thought and expression thereof | Susan Sontag Critical Theory New-Left Cub/Ven. Socialism Smashie Drugs USculture NPA Corrupt Moderator Unruley Moderators anglos thought crimes/police

User avatar
Ameriganastan
Post Czar
 
Posts: 49308
Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:08 am

Free Ravensburg wrote:
Immoren wrote:
Imura-kun


Synopsis: Boy is literally such a pushover that he literally prefers hell over earth. Goes to school, makes friends, ends up becoming OP AF.
That is where I am right now

Did I miss anything?

Yeah, you forgot to mention it's where the bestest girl ever is from.
Image
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads