NATION

PASSWORD

Thread for Gamers VIII: Revenge of the Sh**

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

How do you game?

Console
23%
PC
40%
Arcade
4%
Mobile
13%
Anything and Everything
10%
Other
5%
Catchphrase!
6%

Total votes : 1097

Anywhere Else But Here
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 05, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Anywhere Else But Here » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:43 pm

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
Anywhere Else But Here wrote:What game?

Shrouded isle, brother told me about it being on steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/50132 ... uded_Isle/

Who knew a yellow UI could look so sinister?

Corrian
Khan of Spam

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:59 am

My dad got Hellblade. Apparently the game actively recommends you use headphones because they used those weird ass fancy recording microphone things for the audio in the game. The graphics look really quite good and the art style looks neat, and it seems to involve mental illness stuff, so it should be interesting.
My Last.FM and RYM

Look on the bright side, one day you'll be dead~Street Sects

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:30 am

Reminds me of when I died to enemy #100 in the 100 Man Melee. That "99" haunted me for years.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:46 am

Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

The first Galactic Republic
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 27, 2014
Anarchy

Postby The first Galactic Republic » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:16 am

It's like Spaceballs.

Destiny the lunchbox. Destiny the placemat. Destiny the coloring book.
TG me about my avatars for useless trivia.

A very good link right here.

Dylar
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dylar » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:05 am

The first Galactic Republic wrote:

It's like Spaceballs.

Destiny the lunchbox. Destiny the placemat. Destiny the coloring book.

DESTINY THE FLAMETHROWER-Fwwwwsh
-The kids love this one.
St. Albert the Great wrote:"Natural science does not consist in ratifying what others have said, but in seeking the causes of phenomena."
Franko Tildon wrote:Fire washes the skin off the bone and the sin off the soul. It cleans away the dirt. And my momma didn't raise herself no dirty boy.

Pro: Life, Catholic, religious freedom, guns
Against: gun control, abortion, militant atheism
Interests: Video Games, Military History, Catholic theology, Sci-Fi, and Table-Top Miniatures games
Favorite music genres: Metal, Drinking songs, Polka, Military Marches, Hardbass, and Movie/Video Game soundtracks

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:56 am

OKAMIDEN CAME IN THE MAIL YYYYEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS
Last edited by Skylus on Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:34 am

T-T Whhhyyyyy did they change Kushi's voooiiicceeeeeee,,,,,,,

It's high pitched and it very annoying.

And you cannot turn the camera....meh...otherwise, good game so far.

Other than most of my fav tracks from Okami do not appear to be in the sequel....
Last edited by Skylus on Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:36 am

Playing the Norsca DLC for warhammer total war, testing out the army roster in a custom battle. One of the legendary Lord's abilities is to summon a Norscan longboat called Seafang, which flies through the air with norsan soldiers on it trailing hooks and chains as it smashes into enemy units in a straight line.

This is fucking awesome.
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Well, Hellbade has an amazing soundtrack

At least, an amazing song from the soundtrack.
My Last.FM and RYM

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 29, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:54 pm

This dragon dating game is not a dating game. I feel betrayed, the one i chose to go out with ended up shot and stranded in a desolant city whith his world being destroyed by an astroid
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador
Founded: Jul 01, 2011
[violet] wrote:Urggg... trawling through ads looking for roman orgies...

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Rest in Peace Riley. Biopan Embassy Non Military Realism Thread
Seeya 1K Cat's Miss ya man. Well, That Esclated Quickly

Corrian
Khan of Spam

New York Times Democracy

Postby Corrian » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:58 pm

This trailer for Hellblade is really well done and rather dark

I would actually recommend watching the trailers with headphones on, too, like they recommend with the game itself.
My Last.FM and RYM

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:14 am

Yes Im Biop wrote:This dragon dating game is not a dating game. I feel betrayed, the one i chose to go out with ended up shot and stranded in a desolant city whith his world being destroyed by an astroid

Well that fucking escalated from 1-10 real quick.

Onekawa-Nukanor
Senator

Founded: Sep 24, 2009
New York Times Democracy

Postby Onekawa-Nukanor » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:26 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:Playing the Norsca DLC for warhammer total war, testing out the army roster in a custom battle. One of the legendary Lord's abilities is to summon a Norscan longboat called Seafang, which flies through the air with norsan soldiers on it trailing hooks and chains as it smashes into enemy units in a straight line.

This is fucking awesome.

One of my favourites things to do with the Norscan DLC is to face off against Brettonia and reenact the Battle of Pelennor Fields with Mammoths.
A NEW ZEALANDER

ALL BLACKS SUPPORTER

When refering to me ICly, please use the proper term Ngāti Onekawa-Nukanor, not Ngāti of Onekawa-Nukanor. Thank you.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:28 am

Onekawa-Nukanor wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Playing the Norsca DLC for warhammer total war, testing out the army roster in a custom battle. One of the legendary Lord's abilities is to summon a Norscan longboat called Seafang, which flies through the air with norsan soldiers on it trailing hooks and chains as it smashes into enemy units in a straight line.

This is fucking awesome.

One of my favourites things to do with the Norscan DLC is to face off against Brettonia and reenact the Battle of Pelennor Fields with Mammoths.
True :lol:

Seen all the gifs of that battle on the steam community? Its great.

Feck i might do it myself now.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:30 am

Watching an Australian kill children in the sims with fire whilst playing burn baby burn on his phone.

As you do i guess.

Dylar
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dylar » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:46 am

Tfw you get shipment from eBay thinking it's the game you ordered,but it turns out it's the game your little brother ordered...
I want my Jak X and my Dualshock 2 controller! But no...Skate 3 had to come before mine...
St. Albert the Great wrote:"Natural science does not consist in ratifying what others have said, but in seeking the causes of phenomena."
Franko Tildon wrote:Fire washes the skin off the bone and the sin off the soul. It cleans away the dirt. And my momma didn't raise herself no dirty boy.

Interests: Video Games, Military History, Catholic theology, Sci-Fi, and Table-Top Miniatures games
Favorite music genres: Metal, Drinking songs, Polka, Military Marches, Hardbass, and Movie/Video Game soundtracks

Neo Balka
Minister

Founded: Feb 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Balka » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:04 am

The Huskar Social Union wrote:Watching an Australian kill children in the sims with fire whilst playing burn baby burn on his phone.

As you do i guess.

Napalm sticks to kids/
The mere fact that i pissed someone off either means i stood for something or i said something offensive.
in this day and age it's both.
#garbagehumanbeing

Skylus
Negotiator

Postby Skylus » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:36 am

Okamiden has VERY serious mixing problems with audio. Also not all the sound effects sound "real" like the did in Okami.

I guess that's because they put a PS2 game on a DS......

Also there's loading zones for Shishu Field and other places.

There were none in Okami.

And Kushi's voice.

What did they even do they ruined her voice.....

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:59 pm

Neo Balka wrote:
The Huskar Social Union wrote:Watching an Australian kill children in the sims with fire whilst playing burn baby burn on his phone.

As you do i guess.

Napalm sticks to kids/

Especially when you lock fifty of them in a house with no exits and a ton of flammable surfaces and items.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:24 pm

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
Yes Im Biop wrote:This dragon dating game is not a dating game. I feel betrayed, the one i chose to go out with ended up shot and stranded in a desolant city whith his world being destroyed by an astroid

Well that fucking escalated from 1-10 real quick.

I KNOW RIGHT?!
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Idaho Conservatives wrote:FST creates a half-assed thread, goes on his same old feminist rant, and it turns into a thirty page dogpile in under twenty four hours. Just another day on NSG.

Immoren wrote:Saphirasia and his ICBCPs (inter continental ballistic cattle prod)
Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Dylar
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dylar » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:22 pm

Anyone know if you can transfer PS3 game data on a PS2? I need to know this so that I can get the secret stuff on my Jak X game, which happens to be on the PS2. And I need my saved game data from the first 3 Jak and Daxter games, which I have on the PS3, but not the PS2, in order to unlock said secret stuff.

Yes Im Biop
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Yes Im Biop » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:35 pm

Dylar wrote:Anyone know if you can transfer PS3 game data on a PS2? I need to know this so that I can get the secret stuff on my Jak X game, which happens to be on the PS2. And I need my saved game data from the first 3 Jak and Daxter games, which I have on the PS3, but not the PS2, in order to unlock said secret stuff.

I doubt it
Scaile, Proud, Dangerous
Ambassador

Yes, I Am infact Biop.

Dylar
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dylar » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:03 pm

Yes Im Biop wrote:
Dylar wrote:Anyone know if you can transfer PS3 game data on a PS2? I need to know this so that I can get the secret stuff on my Jak X game, which happens to be on the PS2. And I need my saved game data from the first 3 Jak and Daxter games, which I have on the PS3, but not the PS2, in order to unlock said secret stuff.

I doubt it

Well, damn. Guess I gotta spend more money on games that I already own on another console, and have to complete said games again...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction