NATION

PASSWORD

NSPolandball 3: Return Of The Countryballs (4 YEARS!)

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

What should be the next thread's title be?

The Countryball Strikes Back!
23%
Now with more Poland!
14%
AKA The Eternal Polandball Thread
8%
The Most Balls You'll Ever See on NationStates
53%
Other
2%

Total votes : 1657

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:16 am

The Eurasian Vozhdate wrote:Hey there, dear comrades!
I would like an TEVball standing next to Greatdux, Aystopia and Southern Fardelshufflestein with all but Aystopia smiling. For Aystopia’s appearance, make it look like INGSOCball’s appearance.
Thank you dear comrades in advance!

Always watching...
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

 ✵  THE GREAT KIU - EJADRIR DEGHEU GIYEF KHUDEYVH. ✵ 

Questions | Soon | Nomadwave
✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

✵ ooc: i dont exist
She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

Shtet
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 23, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Shtet » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:32 pm

While in a daze last night, I made a little Shtetball to replace my old flag.

✡ | Shtet, the Jewish State | שטעט ,די אידישע מדינה | ✡
✡ | Our marching steps ring out: "We are here!" | ✡
A Yiddish nation founded in Europe following the victory over the Nazi hordes.
Shalom tsu Shtet | We Are Here | Our Bubbe | Diplomacy | Ask Bubbe

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:44 pm

Shtet wrote:While in a daze last night, I made a little Shtetball to replace my old flag.

According to Orthodox Polandball convention, it should really be a cube because Shtet's Jewish. But do what you want!
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Shtet
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 23, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Shtet » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:15 pm

Voxija wrote:According to Orthodox Polandball convention, it should really be a cube because Shtet's Jewish. But do what you want!

And so it is:

✡ | Shtet, the Jewish State | שטעט ,די אידישע מדינה | ✡
✡ | Our marching steps ring out: "We are here!" | ✡
A Yiddish nation founded in Europe following the victory over the Nazi hordes.
Shalom tsu Shtet | We Are Here | Our Bubbe | Diplomacy | Ask Bubbe

The New Byzantine II
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The New Byzantine II » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:22 am

I would like to share my countryball art regarding my country. (I'm also Breezy_PH, my deviantart username).

CONTEXT: Having multiple split personalities

Formerly The New Byzantine. Your typical NationStates member since late 2014.
Just call me Byzantine/TNB/Byz because no one really calls me The New Byzantine.

Left-wing nationalist, civic nationalist and a social democratic corporatist.

Kumbhalgarh wrote:Shwetang teleported out of the car. He teleported behind of the teacher, and poked a stick into his/her butt, and then Shwetang teleported back.

Whitemore
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Whitemore » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:26 am

I'm not sure if you can see but there is a white color on the top and bottom of the flag, but anyway. I was hoping I could have a countryball made? I'd really like to have a futuristic feel to it and perhaps even a weapon, but that's up to you!
Last edited by Whitemore on Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
★ The Empire of Whitemore ★ - " We will reach the Gates of Heaven!"

The remnants of Humanity set in 2601, 500 years after an alien attack on Terra forced Mankind to flee the planet.

• Loosely based off of several sci fi anime shows, some examples are; Code Geass, Aldnoah Zero and Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

Whitemoreans whenever a new War Campaign is launched - POV: You're Whitemorean and see a alien

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:32 am

Silver Commonwealth wrote:Requesting a polandball of SC with Fez hat and an AA-12 rifle. Somewhat of a Middle Eastern feel, yet also the PMT aesthetic with AA 12.

/bump
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
⚒ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ⚒
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
⚖ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴇʟʟ,
ʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ᴅᴇᴍᴏᴄʀᴀᴄʏ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ☠
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

This nation doesn't represent my views

IRL views: not much different from 4 years ago (socdem)

Tom being a control freak + pathological distrust of private enterprises = this nation

''I thought that I was a conservative. Turns out, I was just sentimental at times''

State of Pennsylvania
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby State of Pennsylvania » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:52 pm

Pennslyvaniaball?
We Do not use NS Stats.

The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Piss us off and no more Hershey's Chocolate for you

News: The Pennsylvania Commonwealth Guard Will be Adapting the Swiss Steel Stunk Rifle as PS20. The Pennsylvania Commonwealth Guard recently announced it would adopt the Swiss SMG Known as the Steel Skunk into Military Roles. The Steel Skunk will be Re chambered  to use 9×19mm Parabellum rounds instead of the  9×20 mm SR Browning. The Steel Skunk Variant Will be Manufactured by Kahr Arms and will see some use with Counter Terrorism Forces in Ratsirana.

Aeisonia
Envoy

Founded: May 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeisonia » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:19 pm

could someone do a take on Aeisonia triangle?
Defence Alert Level [DEFALLEV]
[2]
Top National Stocks
AUS ↓ 0.234%
NRM ↑ 1.34%
AGA ↑ 4.87%
HGG ↑ 3.00%
PAS ↑ 1.23%
Post-societal-collapse authoritarian corporate cyberpunk hell

This nation is a perfect representation of my views.

"Dissent? Crushed. Human Rights? Never existed. Opposing countries? Obliterated. Godmodders? Hung from a streetlamp. Minorites? Forced to the dig their own graves and shot. Your sole purpose in life? Spend money, procreate, and die. Hotel? Trivago." -Neos Realm

Anthem:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRMgRvlphJ4

Greatdux
Envoy

Founded: Jan 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Greatdux » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:01 am

Can someone make a comic for me?
If you can, it goes like this:
2 Soviet and Nazi tanks are moving leftwards, there is a road sign pointing at "Keckequoching"
The tanks stop rolling. 2 balls come out of the 2 tanks. "Höhöhö", the Nazi Germanyball said. "Better agreed tovarish!" The USSRball said.
The two laugh until suddenly, they heard an explosion.
"Huh?" The Nazi Germanyball says.
It then cuts to a black screen saying "20 kilometers away".
The black screen stops and a Greatduxball appears with an Hungaryball firing artillery, the 2 are laughing.
Back to the USSR and Nazi Germanyball, they run away after their tanks were destroyed by the artillery.
"AAAAAHHHH!" screamed Nazi Germanyball.
Also, make an female The Eurasian Vozhdateball since the national personification of TEV is "Mother Eurasia".
Portray TEVball in every comic as an female, this is my new rule for TEVball.
Thank you, and goodbye.
Welcome to Greatdux, have a noice day (in Greatdux).

Hey, remember that Afrikaans Voghul ultranationalist? He's dead now. Now we're just your usual libdem paradise, nothing to see here!!1

Note that this nation does not represent my views.

liberty.vg: United States of Virginia to collaborate with Voghulia on Mars landing | Cronies of deceased dictator Verzoek Tillinic to be trialed in Sneizssvyatmiklaus | [TILOS MEGNEZNI]

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:53 am

Whitemore wrote:

I'm not sure if you can see but there is a white color on the top and bottom of the flag, but anyway. I was hoping I could have a countryball made? I'd really like to have a futuristic feel to it and perhaps even a weapon, but that's up to you!

Resistance-era Whitemore, I guess.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:54 pm

Can anyone make Voxija's leader in countryball form? There's a link to his factbook in my sig. If anyone could make more Voxijan characters into countryballs, that would be great!
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Whitemore
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Whitemore » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:11 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:
Whitemore wrote:

Resistance-era Whitemore, I guess.

That's wonderful, thank you!
★ The Empire of Whitemore ★ - " We will reach the Gates of Heaven!"

The remnants of Humanity set in 2601, 500 years after an alien attack on Terra forced Mankind to flee the planet.

• Loosely based off of several sci fi anime shows, some examples are; Code Geass, Aldnoah Zero and Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

Whitemoreans whenever a new War Campaign is launched - POV: You're Whitemorean and see a alien

Megistos
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:30 pm

Hey, requesting something.

Requesting Megistosball (with a pet: that pet is Charon (like literally, the planet) but make it small like a cat.), in front of him. So kind of like placing a big box behind a small box, kind of the layout (mball would be the big box in the situation, charon the small box)

In it, though, he's shining of darkness (is that even a thing?)
Last edited by Megistos on Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ambassador To Canada

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:01 am

He spoopy
Last edited by Kiu Ghesik on Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Halexandria
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 26, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Halexandria » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:10 am

Requesting a Halexandriaball. Just make him happy. I'm going through a rough time, so having a happy countryball of my country would be something nice to look at. (Can't draw to save my life, so I'm relying on strangers)

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:11 am

I'm going to do Halexandria, then Voxija, then SC, as time allows. Images to be added to this post.

I'm a bit busy today, I'll get SC tomorrow.
Last edited by Kiu Ghesik on Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Youstania Firksnerio
Attaché

Founded: Mar 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Youstania Firksnerio » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:42 pm

Youstania Firksnerio wrote:Can someone make Youstania Firksnerioball and Alpine Worker's Unionball celebrating the defeat of American Fascism?
Many thanks!

/Bump
An Alternate History Democratic Syndicalist Anglo-German Union
    Arbeitersendung Syndikat December 23, 2045: The Commonwealth of Poland-Prussia declares war on the Polish Commune! Monarchist Terror Group "Project: Birthright" takes responsibility

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:49 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:I'm going to do Halexandria, then Voxija, then SC, as time allows. Images to be added to this post.

All three of you are done now, if you'd like any changes just ask.

Youstania Firksnerio wrote:
Youstania Firksnerio wrote:Can someone make Youstania Firksnerioball and Alpine Worker's Unionball celebrating the defeat of American Fascism?
Many thanks!

/Bump

Do you have flags available for the other two? That may be why no one's done them yet.
Last edited by Kiu Ghesik on Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Youstania Firksnerio
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Youstania Firksnerio » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:00 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:
Kiu Ghesik wrote:I'm going to do Halexandria, then Voxija, then SC, as time allows. Images to be added to this post.

Youstania Firksnerio wrote:/Bump

Do you have flags available for the other two? That may be why no one's done them yet.

The flag of the Alpine Worker's Union is the Austrian Flag with the Hammer, Torch, and Gear in the center, And American Fascism doesn't have a flag.
    Arbeitersendung Syndikat December 23, 2045: The Commonwealth of Poland-Prussia declares war on the Polish Commune! Monarchist Terror Group "Project: Birthright" takes responsibility

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:05 pm

Youstania Firksnerio wrote:
Kiu Ghesik wrote:

The flag of the Alpine Worker's Union is the Austrian Flag with the Hammer, Torch, and Gear in the center, And American Fascism doesn't have a flag.

I'll just use the HOI fascist America flag then, I think it's the most recognizable. I'll probably have it for you by tomorrow if that's okay.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:08 pm

This thread is what I have been waiting for
Last edited by Free Ravensburg on Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Youstania Firksnerio
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Youstania Firksnerio » Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:12 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:
Youstania Firksnerio wrote:The flag of the Alpine Worker's Union is the Austrian Flag with the Hammer, Torch, and Gear in the center, And American Fascism doesn't have a flag.

I'll just use the HOI fascist America flag then, I think it's the most recognizable. I'll probably have it for you by tomorrow if that's okay.

OK

Zedeshia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 25, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Zedeshia » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:09 pm

Aeisonia wrote:could someone do a take on Aeisonia triangle?

Aeisonia is now pyramid.
Last edited by Zedeshia on Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What happens when one combines the Baltic States, interstellar technology, vast amounts of wealth, and moderate Social Democratic policies?
Well besides an absolute mess, Zedeshia!

Factbooks | Region | Overview
In Prosperity, We Stand United
We do not use NationStates Stats.
This nation in no way reflects my actual political views.

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:42 pm

Someone do my old flag
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction