NATION

PASSWORD

NSPolandball 3: Return Of The Countryballs (4 YEARS!)

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

What should be the next thread's title be?

The Countryball Strikes Back!
23%
Now with more Poland!
14%
AKA The Eternal Polandball Thread
8%
The Most Balls You'll Ever See on NationStates
53%
Other
2%

Total votes : 1657

New Bradenia Ghost
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Bradenia Ghost » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:06 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:
Took me a while, but here it is!

Thanks
The United Commonwealth of New Bradenia Ghost (NSName)
The United Commonwealth of New Bradenia (Canon Name)

Free Indian States
Attaché

Founded: Jun 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Indian States » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:45 am

A Sovietball

The Confederacy of Free Indian States, set in an alternate timeline in which India doesn't get colonised, is a regional union with member states enjoying a high level of autonomy.

--------------------

Lore being remade
24 Nov
Today we have no news. No really, us at the news studio have actually run out of things to report and absolutely nothing interesting seems to happen. We tried playing अंताक्षरी, but after singing every bollywood song in existence about 5 times over, we couldn't even pretend to be having fun. God help us.

Atheris
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:57 am

Free Indian States wrote:A Sovietball

Oi, блин, that is good.
#FreeNSGRojava
Don't talk to Moderators. Don't associate with Moderators. Don't trust moderators. Moderators lie.
NEW VISAYAN ISLANDS SHOULD RESIGN! HOLD JANNIES ACCOUNTABLE!

Greatdux
Envoy

Founded: Jan 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Greatdux » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:05 am

Hip hop, it is me again!
This time, I would like a comic like this:
A bald Greatdux grabs a gun from a table, near his evening food.
The ball says: Don’t worry... nothing.
and shoots himself.
This will portray the death of Lukas Tillinic, the former president of Greatdux.
Welcome to Greatdux, have a noice day (in Greatdux).

Hey, remember that Afrikaans Voghul ultranationalist? He's dead now. Now we're just your usual libdem paradise, nothing to see here!!1

Note that this nation does not represent my views.

liberty.vg: United States of Virginia to collaborate with Voghulia on Mars landing | Cronies of deceased dictator Verzoek Tillinic to be trialed in Sneizssvyatmiklaus | [TILOS MEGNEZNI]

Zeloria
Envoy

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:17 am

I made some countryballs based off a couple of nations in this thread
____
500 years ago, the universe saw an apocalypse that destroyed most spacefaring lifeforms caused by self-replicating machines, the universe went into a dark age until species that weren't advanced enough for the machine-swarm to detect started travelling into space. It is now the 23rd century, the universe is currently at 'peace'. Will this 'peace' last, or will this new universe end up like the last one?

Progress report: yes... maybe... probably

____

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:35 am

Zeloria wrote:I made some countryballs based off a couple of nations in this thread

:hug:
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

 ✵  THE GREAT KIU - EJADRIR DEGHEU GIYEF KHUDEYVH. ✵ 

Questions | Soon | Nomadwave
✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

✵ ooc: i dont exist
She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

Greatdux
Envoy

Founded: Jan 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Greatdux » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:38 am

Zeloria wrote:I made some countryballs based off a couple of nations in this thread

Thank god you had the gun with the flag featured.
:hug: :)
Welcome to Greatdux, have a noice day (in Greatdux).

Hey, remember that Afrikaans Voghul ultranationalist? He's dead now. Now we're just your usual libdem paradise, nothing to see here!!1

Note that this nation does not represent my views.

liberty.vg: United States of Virginia to collaborate with Voghulia on Mars landing | Cronies of deceased dictator Verzoek Tillinic to be trialed in Sneizssvyatmiklaus | [TILOS MEGNEZNI]

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:06 pm

Can anyone just make a Voxijaball? I don't care what it's doing; maybe someone can use my factbooks for inspiration.
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Free Indian States
Attaché

Founded: Jun 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Indian States » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:03 am

Thanks! :hug:
The Confederacy of Free Indian States, set in an alternate timeline in which India doesn't get colonised, is a regional union with member states enjoying a high level of autonomy.

--------------------

Lore being remade
24 Nov
Today we have no news. No really, us at the news studio have actually run out of things to report and absolutely nothing interesting seems to happen. We tried playing अंताक्षरी, but after singing every bollywood song in existence about 5 times over, we couldn't even pretend to be having fun. God help us.

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:36 am

Voxija wrote:Can anyone just make a Voxijaball? I don't care what it's doing; maybe someone can use my factbooks for inspiration.

Here you go
____
500 years ago, the universe saw an apocalypse that destroyed most spacefaring lifeforms caused by self-replicating machines, the universe went into a dark age until species that weren't advanced enough for the machine-swarm to detect started travelling into space. It is now the 23rd century, the universe is currently at 'peace'. Will this 'peace' last, or will this new universe end up like the last one?

____

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:56 am

Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

Zeloria
Envoy

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Zeloria » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:26 am

Kiu Ghesik wrote:

How did you made the lightning effects?
____

____

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:33 am

Zeloria wrote:
Kiu Ghesik wrote:

How did you made the lightning effects?

You just color in the shaded area with a darker color. If you're poor like me and only have MS Paint or paint.net, you can click the box labeled "Edit Colors" with the base color selected and you should see a pop-up box with lots of colors on the left and a slider on the right. Just go into that slider and slide it a little lower and click "OK" and a color that's a little darker than the base color you were using will appear in the bottom of the palette. Then you can just use it to shade in the areas you want to be darker. Essentially, it's a matter of creating a gradient and then coloring in the areas you want to shade.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:46 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:

That's adorable! Thank you!
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Youstania Firksnerio
Attaché

Founded: Mar 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Youstania Firksnerio » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:10 pm

Youstania Firksnerio wrote:Can someone make Youstania Firksnerioball and Alpine Worker's Unionball celebrating the defeat of American Fascism?
Many thanks!

Bump
An Alternate History Democratic Syndicalist Anglo-German Union
    Arbeitersendung Syndikat December 23, 2045: The Commonwealth of Poland-Prussia declares war on the Polish Commune! Monarchist Terror Group "Project: Birthright" takes responsibility

Omnum
Attaché

Founded: Sep 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Omnum » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:52 am

Hello
I am is of wondering if Omnumball is possibles for making
Not is of normals flag and is very of complex
Maybe idea could be do the ball as the face on the flag itself
Would anyone be willing to be giving it a go?
Thank you comrades :lol:
Sick of the blatant propaganda on all the Omnan government websites? Check out this list of
Independent Media Sources Reporting About Omnum:

The Economist Magazine | Rep. Ulfred's vehemently anti-Omnan rhetoric is not helping anyone (o.p. November 7, 2018)

Gaiapedia | Omnum [UNDERGOING RECONSTRUCTION]

Praise H̷̢̺͈͇͚͖̫͇̜̮̍i͊ͩ̚͏̶̥̜̙͡m̷͕̱̠̹̯͙͑͋ͧͬ͋ͭ͜͠.͕̞͉̖̜̠͊̅̍ͬ̑̑ͣ

Piste-Land
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Piste-Land » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:10 am

I'd like to request a relatively small Piste-Land/Goldoniaball holding a larger Southern Tzhelarhaaiball (a puppet of mine) on a leash.
Last edited by Piste-Land on Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
| The Republic of Goldonia |
| An island nation on the planet of Equinox that maintains a non-aligned stance in international affairs. | Lore is currently being rewritten. | We're (physically identical to) humans. |
| Overview | President | Retconned Factbooks | (OOC) The F7 Choir! | IC Flag | (CLOSED/READ-ONLY) NSPoliteia Index | (OOC) Other Nations
| Tech Level: MT | NS Stats Used: Take a wild guess. | Alastair is a Stickmin. |

The New Byzantine II
Minister

Founded: May 05, 2015

Postby The New Byzantine II » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:57 am

Omnum wrote:Hello

Here comrade, always watching.

EDIT: Although it would be better if there is a background that matches your nation as a countryball.

Last edited by The New Byzantine II on Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly The New Byzantine. Your typical NationStates member since late 2014.
Just call me Byzantine/TNB/Byz because no one really calls me The New Byzantine.

Left-wing nationalist, civic nationalist and a social democratic corporatist.

Kumbhalgarh wrote:Shwetang teleported out of the car. He teleported behind of the teacher, and poked a stick into his/her butt, and then Shwetang teleported back.

Megistos
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:05 am

Requesting Megistosball exploding from a nuke.
Ambassador To Canada

Omnum
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Omnum » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:13 am

The New Byzantine II wrote:
Omnum wrote:Hello

EDIT: Although it would be better if there is a background that matches your nation as a countryball.

OMG wow that is so good, made me smile very hard. I really like what you made!
Maybe a good background would be like a surveillance room for all the public security cameras.
Image[
Sick of the blatant propaganda on all the Omnan government websites? Check out this list of

The Economist Magazine | Rep. Ulfred's vehemently anti-Omnan rhetoric is not helping anyone (o.p. November 7, 2018)

The New Byzantine II
Minister

Postby The New Byzantine II » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:16 am

Omnum wrote:

(Image)

OMG wow that is so good, made me smile very hard. I really like what you made!
Maybe a good background would be like a surveillance room for all the public security cameras.
Image[

How about this, Omnumball smoking a cigarette while checking out the cameras by invading the privacy of his citizens. 8)

Just call me Byzantine/TNB/Byz because no one really calls me The New Byzantine.

Kumbhalgarh wrote:Shwetang teleported out of the car. He teleported behind of the teacher, and poked a stick into his/her butt, and then Shwetang teleported back.

Omnum
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Omnum » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:25 am

Omnum wrote:OMG wow that is so good, made me smile very hard. I really like what you made!
Image[

How about this, Omnumball smoking a cigarette while checking out the cameras by invading the privacy of his citizens. 8)

That is amazing. Thank you very much comrade! Uncle Sam salutes you :bow: :clap:

The New Byzantine II
Minister

Postby The New Byzantine II » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:04 am

Piste-Land wrote:I'd like to request a relatively small Piste-Land/Goldoniaball holding a larger Southern Tzhelarhaaiball (a puppet of mine) on a leash.

I tried my best to make the leash look good but here you go.

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:43 am

Megistos wrote:Requesting Megistosball exploding from a nuke.

He is oof ouch owie.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

The Eurasian Vozhdate
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 24, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby The Eurasian Vozhdate » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:46 am

Hey there, dear comrades!
I would like an TEVball standing next to Greatdux, Aystopia and Southern Fardelshufflestein with all but Aystopia smiling. For Aystopia’s appearance, make it look like INGSOCball’s appearance.
Thank you dear comrades in advance!
ПРИВЕТСТВУЙТЕ ЕВРАЗИЯ, ПРИВЕТСТВУЙТЕ НАРОД, ПРИВЕТСТВУЙТЕ ВОЖД
Summary: the USSR won the winter war, in 1991 a ultranationalist government took over Gorbachev and invaded almost every country in the Eurasian continent.
НОВОСТИ: In the Romanian Vozhdate, a national liberal dream is rising | Former ESSC member and MP Vladimir Putin speaks about corruption in the Russian Vozhdate and how he seeks to end it | Communists officially granted basic human rights

Pretty much another puppet of Greatdux.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction