NATION

PASSWORD

NSPolandball 3: Return Of The Countryballs (4 YEARS!)

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

What should be the next thread's title be?

The Countryball Strikes Back!
23%
Now with more Poland!
14%
AKA The Eternal Polandball Thread
8%
The Most Balls You'll Ever See on NationStates
53%
Other
2%

Total votes : 1657

Daves Computer
Envoy

Founded: May 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Daves Computer » Sun May 10, 2020 9:03 am

I'd like to participate in drawing countryballs while also practicing pixel art and animation. Would this style of countryballs be accepted for requests:

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Sun May 10, 2020 9:45 am

Silver Commonwealth wrote:Requesting a polandball of SC with Fez hat and an AA-12 rifle. Somewhat of a Middle Eastern feel, yet also the PMT aesthetic with AA 12.

/bump
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
⚒ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ⚒
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
⚖ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴇʟʟ,
ʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ᴅᴇᴍᴏᴄʀᴀᴄʏ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ☠
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

This nation doesn't represent my views

IRL views: not much different from 4 years ago (socdem)

Tom being a control freak + pathological distrust of private enterprises = this nation

''I thought that I was a conservative. Turns out, I was just sentimental at times''

Legolannd
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Legolannd » Sun May 10, 2020 3:28 pm

Request: Legolannd holding an M16, aiming it a box of knock-off LEGO from China, and saying "THIS IS FOR PURE LEGO!"

New Bradenia Ghost
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Bradenia Ghost » Sun May 10, 2020 9:12 pm

Well since overtime I haven't made a post featuring me, my art style has drastically changed overtime since I was last did one, but it's a timelime
https://m.imgur.com/gallery/EmNlPKp

(But hey is it appropriate if now I stop using imgur to upload the images and upload them on deviantart and link them here?)
Last edited by New Bradenia Ghost on Sun May 10, 2020 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The United Commonwealth of New Bradenia Ghost (NSName)
The United Commonwealth of New Bradenia (Canon Name)

Navsland
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Navsland » Sun May 10, 2020 9:18 pm

Could I humbly request the creation of a polandball for us; something like the UKball
Last edited by Navsland on Sun May 10, 2020 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Coat of Arms of the Hallowed Principality
"Human beings are more inclined to do wrong than right because they are motivated entirely by self-interest and require strict laws to control their impulses."

NeuesTeutony
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby NeuesTeutony » Sun May 10, 2020 11:28 pm

NeuesTeutony wrote:Can I get a polandball based on this flag and/or this flag

Actually ignore the second flag, I made it loads better on GIMP, so if anyone takes a shot this is the second flag updated
If you are looking for my flag without my custom textures, come to here. Also feel free to browse my now up to date Factbooks.

My Power Level is a 9/10

Remulia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2014

Postby Remulia » Mon May 11, 2020 9:18 pm

Navsland wrote:Could I humbly request the creation of a polandball for us; something like the UKball

NeuesTeutony wrote:
NeuesTeutony wrote:Can I get a polandball based on this flag and/or this flag

Actually ignore the second flag, I made it loads better on GIMP, so if anyone takes a shot this is the second flag updated

FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

NSstats aren't used by this nation.

A Class 0,5 Civilization according to this index.

Danubian Peoples
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 21, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Danubian Peoples » Tue May 19, 2020 3:29 am

A picture
It's a reference to this roleplay. More will follow, if I feel like it.
NS stats are not used.
This nation does not reflect my IRL views on anything.
Sorry for any mistakes I make with regards to history while roleplaying in historical RPs. Also I am not a qualified historian or academic. None of the make-believe I do is likely to stand up to academic scrutiny.

Valdez Islands is my puppet.

Slutsk Horde
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Slutsk Horde » Wed May 20, 2020 11:09 pm

Hello everyone. Maybe some of you don't know me, but for those who do, I have an announcement to make.

I used to be a rather active member of the forum, but recently, I have found that rumors against me were spread, I was defamed, and my reputation has been ruined. I have been keeping quiet for a while, but the rumors never stop. Over this period of time I have realized that NS might have done me more harm than good. For this reason, I am announcing an indefinite leave from NS.

I will be letting all my puppets die out, and please do not send me any more telegrams, either to this nation or to my puppets - I will not be there to read them. However, if you still wish to contact me, or if you have a drawing for me, feel free to send it to my email (brian777guo@hotmail.com) (but please identify your nation when you send me an email).

Whether this leave will be temporary or permanent, I am not sure yet - I will see how time goes. I will miss you who made my time here enjoyable, but now is the time to depart.

Stay safe, farewell.
!! УВАГА !! UWAGA !! ВНИМАНИЕ !!
This nation was revived on 2021-09-27. Any content posted before that under this nation is no longer canon.

New Bradenia Ghost
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2018

Postby New Bradenia Ghost » Wed May 20, 2020 11:57 pm

Slutsk Horde wrote:
Hello everyone. Maybe some of you don't know me, but for those who do, I have an announcement to make.

I used to be a rather active member of the forum, but recently, I have found that rumors against me were spread, I was defamed, and my reputation has been ruined. I have been keeping quiet for a while, but the rumors never stop. Over this period of time I have realized that NS might have done me more harm than good. For this reason, I am announcing an indefinite leave from NS.

I will be letting all my puppets die out, and please do not send me any more telegrams, either to this nation or to my puppets - I will not be there to read them. However, if you still wish to contact me, or if you have a drawing for me, feel free to send it to my email (brian777guo@hotmail.com) (but please identify your nation when you send me an email).

Whether this leave will be temporary or permanent, I am not sure yet - I will see how time goes. I will miss you who made my time here enjoyable, but now is the time to depart.

Stay safe, farewell.
(Image)

Good luck old friend
The United Commonwealth of New Bradenia Ghost (NSName)
The United Commonwealth of New Bradenia (Canon Name)

Danubian Peoples
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Danubian Peoples » Thu May 21, 2020 2:39 am

Slutsk Horde wrote:

Stay safe, farewell.
(Image)

Sorry for your loss, and I bid your farewell. Even tho you are probably not gonna read this, I would like to know what exactly happened? I haven't heard anything bad about you. Thanks in advance-should you reply, that is, and thanks for your time here.
NS stats are not used.
Sorry for any mistakes I make with regards to history while roleplaying in historical RPs. Also I am not a qualified historian or academic. None of the make-believe I do is likely to stand up to academic scrutiny.

Aeisonia
Envoy

Founded: May 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeisonia » Thu May 21, 2020 2:45 am

Danubian Peoples wrote:
Slutsk Horde wrote:

Stay safe, farewell.
(Image)

Sorry for your loss, and I bid your farewell. Even tho you are probably not gonna read this, I would like to know what exactly happened? I haven't heard anything bad about you. Thanks in advance-should you reply, that is, and thanks for your time here.

Yeah. Who were the fuckers that defamed you?
Defence Alert Level [DEFALLEV]
[2]
Top National Stocks
AUS ↓ 0.234%
NRM ↑ 1.34%
AGA ↑ 4.87%
HGG ↑ 3.00%
PAS ↑ 1.23%
Post-societal-collapse authoritarian corporate cyberpunk hell

This nation is a perfect representation of my views.

"Dissent? Crushed. Human Rights? Never existed. Opposing countries? Obliterated. Godmodders? Hung from a streetlamp. Minorites? Forced to the dig their own graves and shot. Your sole purpose in life? Spend money, procreate, and die. Hotel? Trivago." -Neos Realm

Anthem:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRMgRvlphJ4

Aeisonia
Envoy

Founded: May 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeisonia » Thu May 21, 2020 2:46 am

Also, could I get an Aeisonian cake-day comic? Maybe Aeisonia having a huge parade?
Defence Alert Level [DEFALLEV]
[2]
Top National Stocks
AUS ↓ 0.234%
NRM ↑ 1.34%
AGA ↑ 4.87%
HGG ↑ 3.00%
PAS ↑ 1.23%
Post-societal-collapse authoritarian corporate cyberpunk hell

This nation is a perfect representation of my views.

"Dissent? Crushed. Human Rights? Never existed. Opposing countries? Obliterated. Godmodders? Hung from a streetlamp. Minorites? Forced to the dig their own graves and shot. Your sole purpose in life? Spend money, procreate, and die. Hotel? Trivago." -Neos Realm

Anthem:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRMgRvlphJ4

-Astoria
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Thu May 21, 2020 3:57 am

A countryball of this nation, I would like; but please don't replace any of the eyes with an "eyepatch".

Republic of Astoria | Tarain Asdair | Vasnin Astoir
Updates! | Constitution | Bill of Rights | Anthem | Lyrics | Embassy | FAQ | NS stats unused
Jul 21, 2020
✉ ABC News: Forests doing well, but climate change putting pressure on it | #musicparade: listeners choose their favourites | Refugee sews 1000 masks for his new hometown | NCP calls for aid package for companies | New evidence of large temples in Onsteyl | Weather: Footscray ☁ 14°C | Altas ☁ 16° | Esterpine ☁ 15° |  Naltgybal ☂⛆ 13° | Ceirtryn ☀ 17° | Bynscel ☁ 21° | Lyteel  ☁ 13°

A 7 civ | 9th in NSFB#1! | 10/10 by DGES | Much hope: yes.
Low-effort responses since 15/5/20: 67½ | Good responses since 20/7/20: 5

mit zuckerguß

Greatdux
Envoy

Founded: Jan 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Greatdux » Thu May 21, 2020 4:03 am

Can I into ball?
Welcome to Greatdux, have a noice day (in Greatdux).

Hey, remember that Afrikaans Voghul ultranationalist? He's dead now. Now we're just your usual libdem paradise, nothing to see here!!1

Note that this nation does not represent my views.

liberty.vg: United States of Virginia to collaborate with Voghulia on Mars landing | Cronies of deceased dictator Verzoek Tillinic to be trialed in Sneizssvyatmiklaus | [TILOS MEGNEZNI]

Literally Microsoft
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Literally Microsoft » Thu May 21, 2020 4:05 am

Can I into ball as well?
Buy Windows 10 Pro® Buy Windows 10 Pro® Buy Windows 10 Pro® Buy Windows 10 Pro®

Preusses
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Preusses » Thu May 21, 2020 4:07 am

Can Ich into ball three?

Danubian Peoples
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Danubian Peoples » Thu May 21, 2020 4:36 am

Preusses wrote:Can Ich into ball three?

Yes
NS stats are not used.

Preusses
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 20, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Preusses » Thu May 21, 2020 4:39 am

Danubian Peoples wrote:
Preusses wrote:Can Ich into ball three?

Yes

Danke! Ich adding das into mein factbooks!

Kamilistan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kamilistan » Thu May 21, 2020 4:46 am

Can I request a polandball of my flag , holding an my NS flag proudly. And my friend Aragron doing the smae thin ag me , also you can find my friend Aragron in my factbooks

Glurponia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Glurponia » Thu May 21, 2020 8:30 am

Literally Microsoft wrote:Can I into ball as well?

The Tri-Planetary Coalition. A medium power on the galactic stage, with the internal squabbles you might expect from three different species with no shared history at all. It seems to work, however, as our many exports and intellectual wealth fund the highest quality of living this side of Central.
Glurponia uses NS stats and more or less represents my political views. Alternatively, here's my Political Compass

Literally Microsoft
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Literally Microsoft » Thu May 21, 2020 6:51 pm

Glurponia wrote:
Literally Microsoft wrote:Can I into ball as well?

j'aime

ty

German Fomee
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby German Fomee » Fri May 22, 2020 7:25 am

Countryball of this, But NOT A COUNTRYBALL, A Rectangle, like the Reichtangle.
A German Nation Led by Kaiser Muller, Proud and Prone to acting with Superiority.
Kaiser Lukas Muller is Gay
German Fomee in it's Current Form has been Declared independent 6 times!

Remulia
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2014

Postby Remulia » Fri May 22, 2020 6:27 pm

German Fomee wrote:Countryball of this, But NOT A COUNTRYBALL, A Rectangle, like the Reichtangle.
(Image)

Here you go.

FACTBOOKS and DISPATCHES

NSstats aren't used by this nation.

A Class 0,5 Civilization according to this index.

-Astoria
Minister

Founded: Mar 14, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby -Astoria » Fri May 22, 2020 9:23 pm

Obligatory request bump.

Republic of Astoria | Tarain Asdair | Vasnin Astoir
Updates! | Constitution | Bill of Rights | Anthem | Lyrics | Embassy | FAQ | NS stats unused
Jul 21, 2020
✉ ABC News: Forests doing well, but climate change putting pressure on it | #musicparade: listeners choose their favourites | Refugee sews 1000 masks for his new hometown | NCP calls for aid package for companies | New evidence of large temples in Onsteyl | Weather: Footscray ☁ 14°C | Altas ☁ 16° | Esterpine ☁ 15° |  Naltgybal ☂⛆ 13° | Ceirtryn ☀ 17° | Bynscel ☁ 21° | Lyteel  ☁ 13°

A 7 civ | 9th in NSFB#1! | 10/10 by DGES | Much hope: yes.
Low-effort responses since 15/5/20: 67½ | Good responses since 20/7/20: 5

mit zuckerguß

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction