NATION

PASSWORD

NSPolandball 3: Return Of The Countryballs (4 YEARS!)

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

What should be the next thread's title be?

The Countryball Strikes Back!
23%
Now with more Poland!
14%
AKA The Eternal Polandball Thread
8%
The Most Balls You'll Ever See on NationStates
53%
Other
2%

Total votes : 1657

Youstania Firksnerio
Attaché

Founded: Mar 17, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Youstania Firksnerio » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:36 pm

Do Youstania-Firksnerio staring angrily at Sovietball, while Polish Falangist Union is in the middle saying "kurwa"
An Alternate History Democratic Syndicalist Anglo-German Union
    Arbeitersendung Syndikat December 23, 2045: The Commonwealth of Poland-Prussia declares war on the Polish Commune! Monarchist Terror Group "Project: Birthright" takes responsibility

Goraria
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 17, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Goraria » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:38 pm

Youstania Firksnerio wrote:Do Youstania-Firksnerio staring angrily at Sovietball, while Polish Falangist Union is in the middle saying "kurwa"

Who’s Polish Falangist Union?
WIP Overview 8 value thing LeftValue RightValues very biased political compass
NS Backrooms Wayback Machine
NS stats shall be struck out null and void.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him destroy China.
A class 1.33 based on this index and a power comparator of 13.71 in this index.
You might find me in forum 7.
He/Him

Ninja’d NS Neighborhood
News: A man has fallen into a river in lego city start by building the rescue helicopter. I am of goods at spellings and of grammer. NSstats is cringe.

Youstania Firksnerio
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Youstania Firksnerio » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:41 pm

Goraria wrote:
Youstania Firksnerio wrote:Do Youstania-Firksnerio staring angrily at Sovietball, while Polish Falangist Union is in the middle saying "kurwa"

Who’s Polish Falangist Union?

Fascist Poland
    Arbeitersendung Syndikat December 23, 2045: The Commonwealth of Poland-Prussia declares war on the Polish Commune! Monarchist Terror Group "Project: Birthright" takes responsibility

Goraria
Diplomat

Postby Goraria » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:46 pm

Youstania Firksnerio wrote:
Goraria wrote:Who’s Polish Falangist Union?

Fascist Poland

Ok. I think I need the flag for it. I googled it and all it shows is a falangist symbol with a green background.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him destroy China.
He/Him

Ninja’d NS Neighborhood
News: A man has fallen into a river in lego city start by building the rescue helicopter. I am of goods at spellings and of grammer. NSstats is cringe.

Novo Portugal
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 03, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby Novo Portugal » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:48 pm

I thinks it's this one Goraria
O Quinto Império de Novo Portugal
Pelo Quinto Império, com este sinal vencerás!

"The Fifth Empire, Portugal's future - which I do not reckon, but I know - it is already written, for those who know how to read it, in the Bandarra's Trovas, and also in quatrains of Nostradamus. That future is to become everything"
Fernando Pessoa

Youstania Firksnerio
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Youstania Firksnerio » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:48 pm

Goraria wrote:
Youstania Firksnerio wrote:Fascist Poland

Ok. I think I need the flag for it. I googled it and all it shows is a falangist symbol with a green background.

Just use that one

Goraria
Diplomat

Postby Goraria » Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:51 pm

Goraria wrote:Ok. I think I need the flag for it. I googled it and all it shows is a falangist symbol with a green background.

Just use that one

Ok I’ll work on it.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
He/Him

Ninja’d NS Neighborhood

Goraria
Diplomat

Postby Goraria » Fri Mar 12, 2021 7:53 pm

I’m finally done. Here: https://i.imgur.com/OsLUjez.png
(\__/)
(='.'=)
He/Him

Ninja’d NS Neighborhood

Youstania Firksnerio
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Youstania Firksnerio » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:31 am

Goraria wrote:

I’m finally done. Here: https://i.imgur.com/OsLUjez.png

Danke

Goraria
Diplomat

Postby Goraria » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:48 am

Goraria wrote:I’m finally done. Here: https://i.imgur.com/OsLUjez.png

Danke

Your welcome
Last edited by Goraria on Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
He/Him

Ninja’d NS Neighborhood

The Blaatschapen
Technical Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby The Blaatschapen » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:01 pm

What gender do polandballs have? :unsure:
The Blaatschapen should resign

Ushornaia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 28, 2021
Ex-Nation

Postby Ushornaia » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:09 pm

The Blaatschapen wrote:What gender do polandballs have? :unsure:

*Raises hand to answer* *Thinks for a second* *Puts hand down*
I created the rp forum Courland. Go here to check it out: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=500840

Goraria
Diplomat

Postby Goraria » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:20 pm

Idk. Probably all of them are binary but it really depends on the artist. If he/she wants to draw Estonia as a female then they will. If he/she wants to draw Estonia as a male then they will. It doesn’t matter what gender the countryballs are.

Please don’t picture it as countryhumans for the love of god.
Last edited by Goraria on Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
He/Him

Ninja’d NS Neighborhood

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:21 pm

Polandballs are genderless unless otherwise specified. Female countryballs are usually distinguished with a bow on top. A Polandball's maleness is usually implied through dialogue, role, or other certain things. It really all depends on perception.
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Atheara
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheara » Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:58 am

Could someone make a good Polandball drawing of me?
I really want one to use it as a flag.
A T H E A R A | A N A I A
"I'm not sure about being as obvious as other people."
Football
Jenna Raven Cup I Champions!
3rd in the 75th Baptism of Fire!

Ice Hockey
3rd in the 19th World Junior Hockey Championships!
Ro32 in the 47th World Cup of Hockey
If you were wondering, the girl on my flag is Vill V from Honkai Impact 3rd. Your welcome.

Badjuristan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Badjuristan » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:26 pm

Hey, can someone draw Badjurball drinking a coffee while on a pile of corpses like these:
(simplify a few if you want)

quite a long process but you can take however long as possible
Last edited by Badjuristan on Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Islamic Republic of Badjuristan is a Post-soviet Republic, Which is Perpetually stuck in a Notion of Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, Poverty, Homelessness, Gang Wars, Corruption, and Famine.
Map
IRL i'm a Homosexual Yemeni-Uzbek who unironically likes arguments and getting people mad because im a sick cold hearted crapblock
nvm i couldnt fit it

Atheara
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheara » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:51 pm

Nooooooooooooooo wrote:
Atheara wrote:Could someone make a good Polandball drawing of me?
I really want one to use it as a flag.

Ohhh yes thank you
A T H E A R A | A N A I A
"I'm not sure about being as obvious as other people."
Football
Jenna Raven Cup I Champions!
3rd in the 75th Baptism of Fire!

Ice Hockey
3rd in the 19th World Junior Hockey Championships!
Ro32 in the 47th World Cup of Hockey
If you were wondering, the girl on my flag is Vill V from Honkai Impact 3rd. Your welcome.

Badjuristan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Badjuristan » Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:55 pm

Goraria wrote:
Badjuristan wrote:BTW just so any future people who i force to do the work for me and so noone has to go through my COA pain, You can and should put "COA" all caps in black in the center instead.

Just a question what does COA stand for?
Alaska Hawaii and the Aleutes wrote:Thanks!

NP

Coat of Arms.
The Islamic Republic of Badjuristan is a Post-soviet Republic, Which is Perpetually stuck in a Notion of Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, Poverty, Homelessness, Gang Wars, Corruption, and Famine.
Map
IRL i'm a Homosexual Yemeni-Uzbek who unironically likes arguments and getting people mad because im a sick cold hearted crapblock
nvm i couldnt fit it

Whitemore
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Whitemore » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:00 am

Can someone make a countryball with me being angry at Avarant. I was thinking that I could say "You is of stupid" as well.

Here's a link to what my flag looks like, thanks!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/743010642780356670/761990269486760006/flag_5.png?width=919&height=612
★ The Empire of Whitemore ★ - " We will reach the Gates of Heaven!"

The remnants of Humanity set in 2601, 500 years after an alien attack on Terra forced Mankind to flee the planet.

• Loosely based off of several sci fi anime shows, some examples are; Code Geass, Aldnoah Zero and Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

Whitemoreans whenever a new War Campaign is launched - POV: You're Whitemorean and see a alien

Abbeyverne
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Abbeyverne » Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:39 am

Abbeyverne wrote:Can I have an Abbeyball dual-wielding AK?

(And because my computer annoying, can you upload it using imgBB? It appears to be the only way I can see images.)

/bump

OP of Empire's End RP, Frequenter of P2TM, and part of the F7 delegation along with -Astoria, Valentine Z, Western Fardelshufflestein, La Xinga, and Nooooooooooooooo.
“...My only complaint is that this guy seems to have plot armor thicker than the hull of a battleship. What’s this Holy Grail thing, anyway? I tried looking it up using foreign information networks but I kept seeing footage of knights being butchered by a rabbit... I don’t think that was a legitimate source.”

...and Josephus sorta started a nuclear war, so I'll just ignore the fact that Kakistopia has almost 50% of deaths due in some part to the God-Empress, and I'll also ignore that Josephus XII was raised as a child-soldier, and I'll say Josephus is the more horrible leader.

Goraria
Diplomat

Postby Goraria » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:46 am

Whitemore wrote:Can someone make a countryball with me being angry at Avarant. I was thinking that I could say "You is of stupid" as well.

Here's a link to what my flag looks like, thanks!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/743010642780356670/761990269486760006/flag_5.png?width=919&height=612

The link to your flag doesn’t work.
Last edited by Goraria on Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
He/Him

Ninja’d NS Neighborhood

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:34 am

New request:

Map of the British Isles (Ireland, Great Britain, and Isle of Man), but split into these nations: Ireland, Scotland, York and Nottingham, Northumbria, England, Cornwall, Wales, and Isle of Man. Ireland gets Northern Ireland, Cornwall goes east until stopping at Bristol, Wales stops at market Drayton, Lincolnshire, southern Lancaster, Derbyshire, Cheshire, Leicestershire, and Rutland go to Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire, and Northumbria gets Cumberland, Westmorland, and Durham. Scotland and Isle of Man do not change. England gets what is left

Please draw the map with the countryballs

These are the flags I would like for you to use instead of the real life flags for Ireland and Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire.

use the Nottingham flag minus seal, and put the York flag at the top left, stopping at the white

Nottingham

York
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

Goraria
Diplomat

Postby Goraria » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:19 am

Free Ravensburg wrote:New request:

Map of the British Isles (Ireland, Great Britain, and Isle of Man), but split into these nations: Ireland, Scotland, York and Nottingham, Northumbria, England, Cornwall, Wales, and Isle of Man. Ireland gets Northern Ireland, Cornwall goes east until stopping at Bristol, Wales stops at market Drayton, Lincolnshire, southern Lancaster, Derbyshire, Cheshire, Leicestershire, and Rutland go to Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire, and Northumbria gets Cumberland, Westmorland, and Durham. Scotland and Isle of Man do not change. England gets what is left

These are the flags I would like for you to use instead of the real life flags for Ireland and Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire.

use the Nottingham flag minus seal, and put the York flag at the top left, stopping at the white

Nottingham
(Image)

York
(Image)

Can’t exactly draw it but here it is: https://i.imgur.com/EPNiIwm.png
(\__/)
(='.'=)
He/Him

Ninja’d NS Neighborhood

Free Ravensburg
Senator

Founded: Jun 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Ravensburg » Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:21 am

Goraria wrote:
Free Ravensburg wrote:New request:

Nottingham
(Image)

York
(Image)

Can’t exactly draw it but here it is: https://i.imgur.com/EPNiIwm.png

Thank you
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Times
INT:| Canada "Gives Up" on Hiding Aliens and UFOs/ NAT:| Ravenian Astronauts That Went on the EELOO Mission Report Seeing a Mass of "Squidlike Handlike Starships"
Borb with an NS account and a crippling addiction passion to JoJo that Lives in the F7 Servers | TG’s are not for JoJo Stuff | Current Global Mood: I-is that a… | NSStats Accused of Treason to the Republic | Copper Plasma > Lasers

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction