NATION

PASSWORD

NSPolandball 3: Return Of The Countryballs (4 YEARS!)

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

What should be the next thread's title be?

The Countryball Strikes Back!
23%
Now with more Poland!
14%
AKA The Eternal Polandball Thread
8%
The Most Balls You'll Ever See on NationStates
53%
Other
2%

Total votes : 1657

Megistos
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:38 am

Kiu Ghesik wrote:The first of those has CTE'd, we can't see its flag.

Oops, Margaux. Not Margauxball :p
Ambassador To Canada

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 25, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:03 am

Thanks. I'll see what I can do, but it might take until the weekend, since I've got exams.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

 ✵  THE GREAT KIU - EJADRIR DEGHEU GIYEF KHUDEYVH. ✵ 

Questions | Soon | Nomadwave
✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

✵ ooc: i dont exist
She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:59 pm

Kiu Ghesik wrote:Thanks. I'll see what I can do, but it might take until the weekend, since I've got exams.

Oh my god Sulenia's flag was nothing but pain.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

✵ A newly-birthed confederation of insular nomadic clansmen struggling to remain a local great power in the face of their expanding foes. May or may not be united by worship of an eldritch mother-goddess. Now with extra align=center!

She's loyal, smol, ready to rol. Big big bowl, full of rol. Smol rol, big bowl. Cinny rol, big bowl, smol rol.

Nooooooooooooooo
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nooooooooooooooo » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:51 pm

Megistos wrote:
Kiu Ghesik wrote:The first of those has CTE'd, we can't see its flag.

Oops, Margaux. Not Margauxball :p

I also have a comic

Megistos
Diplomat

Founded: May 01, 2020
New York Times Democracy

Postby Megistos » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:30 am

Nooooooooooooooo wrote:
Megistos wrote:Oops, Margaux. Not Margauxball :p

I also have a comic

*pats back*
Kiu Ghesik wrote:
Kiu Ghesik wrote:Thanks. I'll see what I can do, but it might take until the weekend, since I've got exams.

Oh my god Sulenia's flag was nothing but pain.

Many thankings!
Ambassador To Canada

Kynor
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kynor » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:22 pm

Made a countryball of my nation and I thought that I should post it.

EL IMPERIO NOVOHISPANO UNIVERSAL DE KYNOR | THE UNIVERSAL NOVOHISPANO EMPIRE OF KYNOR
"A solis ortu usque ad occasum"|"From Sunrise to Sunset"⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
An ultra-religious Hispanophilic imperialist irredentist state encompassing the former Viceroyalties of Nueva España and Nueva Granada formed by a clan of Irish-Spanish nobles

Greater Kamilistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 29, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:27 pm

I tried to make my countryball but its an old version of it and I delete it...Big F
The Revolutionary Islamic Republic of Greater Kamilistan
News Headlines
Surrendered soldiers of rebel NKFA's regional group said NKFA's main command abandoned them as Armavir regional rebels were losing ground fast | 7th Armavir Free Brigade, alongside few rebel groups as they lose ground to government forces.
  • I like cats, and seriously, I would personally, if I could, gently kidnap cattos from the the streets and pat them non-stop
  • Discord every bloody day and Truck Simulator Ultimate help...I cant get off
  • Boutta speedrun my exams sooon yeet screw this

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:33 pm

Kynor wrote:Made a countryball of my nation and I thought that I should post it.

(Image)

It's good!
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Kynor
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Kynor » Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:46 pm

Thanks I appreciate it!
EL IMPERIO NOVOHISPANO UNIVERSAL DE KYNOR | THE UNIVERSAL NOVOHISPANO EMPIRE OF KYNOR
"A solis ortu usque ad occasum"|"From Sunrise to Sunset"⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
An ultra-religious Hispanophilic imperialist irredentist state encompassing the former Viceroyalties of Nueva España and Nueva Granada formed by a clan of Irish-Spanish nobles

Nooooooooooooooo
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nooooooooooooooo » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:48 pm

Kynor wrote:Made a countryball of my nation and I thought that I should post it.

Excellent! I love the detail.
Last edited by Nooooooooooooooo on Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Voxija
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Voxija » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:21 pm

Can you make a picture of me and my puppets Ruritane, Ssejekistan, Serica-, Tor-bana-ing, and Paraguayam. If you like, you can look at my factbooks to get an idea of how to portray them.
The Republic of Voxija (pronounced: Voshiya)
I'm a woman. Some weird Jew. Trying to learn French and failing. An American who wishes the US would switch to the metric system. Part of a giant conspiracy. Secret pyromaniac? I will never make an OOC factbook!

my politics are confused and muddled
Most of my grammar errors are on purpose. Sppeling errors, tho...
I'd rather be fishing. | Author of Issues 1324 and 1346.
Generic MT liberal democracy Meh. | I think that by now I've created more lore for my nation than most real-world nations have.
Disclaimer: the views of my characters do not necessarily represent the views of the author.

Magyarland
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Magyarland » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:50 am

Szia, I would like an Magyarlandball next to a larger female Russiaball, both smilings. Havings nice day, thankings you in advancings.
*cough, cough*
Welcome to Romanians’ favorite idea: what if the Hungarians stayed in the Caucasus?
The result of this is kind of weird: the weird part is Austria-Hungary. Austria-Hungary doesn’t exist in this timeline, so who cares?

HÍRADÓ: Hungary allies with Armenia in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, prime minister Viktor Orbán states "that Armenians and Hungarians will be friends for life" | Diplomatic conflict with the German Republican Reich starts again, reason is that Péter János is concerned with Germany’s migration quotas | Poland and Hungary, two brothers divided between seas, sign the Péteraján Pact, forming an alliance

Greater Kamilistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 29, 2020
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Greater Kamilistan » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:53 am

Can you make an pic of me and Ramalia Shanatopian with an tired face that the fact Alfredonesia is shipping us and has mangas about us , Thanks and have an good day
Last edited by Greater Kamilistan on Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Revolutionary Islamic Republic of Greater Kamilistan
News Headlines
Surrendered soldiers of rebel NKFA's regional group said NKFA's main command abandoned them as Armavir regional rebels were losing ground fast | 7th Armavir Free Brigade, alongside few rebel groups as they lose ground to government forces.
  • I like cats, and seriously, I would personally, if I could, gently kidnap cattos from the the streets and pat them non-stop
  • Discord every bloody day and Truck Simulator Ultimate help...I cant get off
  • Boutta speedrun my exams sooon yeet screw this

Erebusi Fardelshufflestein
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Erebusi Fardelshufflestein » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:01 pm

Erebusi Fardelshufflestein ball (this is part of something I am working on)

State of Pennsylvania
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby State of Pennsylvania » Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:07 pm

Independent Pennsylvaniaball?
We Do not use NS Stats.

The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Piss us off and no more Hershey's Chocolate for you

News: The Pennsylvania Commonwealth Guard Will be Adapting the Swiss Steel Stunk Rifle as PS20. The Pennsylvania Commonwealth Guard recently announced it would adopt the Swiss SMG Known as the Steel Skunk into Military Roles. The Steel Skunk will be Re chambered  to use 9×19mm Parabellum rounds instead of the  9×20 mm SR Browning. The Steel Skunk Variant Will be Manufactured by Kahr Arms and will see some use with Counter Terrorism Forces in Ratsirana.

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:03 am

Magyarland wrote:Szia, I would like an Magyarlandball next to a larger female Russiaball, both smilings. Havings nice day, thankings you in advancings.

Consider it in-progress.

Voxija wrote:Can you make a picture of me and my puppets Ruritane, Ssejekistan, Serica-, Tor-bana-ing, and Paraguayam. If you like, you can look at my factbooks to get an idea of how to portray them.

You're next on my list.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Piste-Land
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Piste-Land » Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:09 pm

How about this cursed F7 Baka Mitai video, but replace the various singing leaders with nationballs of the various nations they each lead.
| The Republic of Goldonia |
| An island nation on the planet of Equinox that maintains a non-aligned stance in international affairs. | Lore is currently being rewritten. | We're (physically identical to) humans. |
| Overview | President | Retconned Factbooks | (OOC) The F7 Choir! | IC Flag | (CLOSED/READ-ONLY) NSPoliteia Index | (OOC) Other Nations
| Tech Level: MT | NS Stats Used: Take a wild guess. | Alastair is a Stickmin. |

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:02 am

Magyarland wrote:Szia, I would like an Magyarlandball next to a larger female Russiaball, both smilings. Havings nice day, thankings you in advancings.

Sorry that it isn't very good, I kind of rushed it. I might rework it later today.
Last edited by Kiu Ghesik on Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Free Indian States
Attaché

Founded: Jun 10, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Indian States » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:46 pm

A Kiu Ghesik ball, with a couple of knives.

Last edited by Free Indian States on Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Confederacy of Free Indian States, set in an alternate timeline in which India doesn't get colonised, is a regional union with member states enjoying a high level of autonomy.

--------------------

Lore being remade
24 Nov
Today we have no news. No really, us at the news studio have actually run out of things to report and absolutely nothing interesting seems to happen. We tried playing अंताक्षरी, but after singing every bollywood song in existence about 5 times over, we couldn't even pretend to be having fun. God help us.

Magyarland
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Magyarland » Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:21 am

Kiu Ghesik wrote:

Sorry that it isn't very good, I kind of rushed it. I might rework it later today.

Köszi! This is le best simp I have ever created!
*cough, cough*
Welcome to Romanians’ favorite idea: what if the Hungarians stayed in the Caucasus?
The result of this is kind of weird: the weird part is Austria-Hungary. Austria-Hungary doesn’t exist in this timeline, so who cares?

HÍRADÓ: Hungary allies with Armenia in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, prime minister Viktor Orbán states "that Armenians and Hungarians will be friends for life" | Diplomatic conflict with the German Republican Reich starts again, reason is that Péter János is concerned with Germany’s migration quotas | Poland and Hungary, two brothers divided between seas, sign the Péteraján Pact, forming an alliance

Muslim Micronesia
Civilian

Founded: Aug 12, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Muslim Micronesia » Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:37 am

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ([Table]me
[/Table]

Neo Avenira
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Avenira » Fri Oct 30, 2020 9:46 am

I would like a Neo Avenira CB with a winter cap
Last edited by Neo Avenira on Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Slovi Ulandstan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Slovi Ulandstan » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:57 am

Greetings everybody. I'm here now.

Kiu Ghesik
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Kiu Ghesik » Sun Nov 01, 2020 6:45 pm

Greater Kamilistan wrote:Can you make an pic of me and Ramalia Shanatopian with an tired face that the fact Alfredonesia is shipping us and has mangas about us , Thanks and have an good day

Brief
Caller
Clans
Strife
Words
Faith

Neo Avenira
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Neo Avenira » Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:24 pm

Neo Avenira wrote:I would like a Neo Avenira CB with a winter cap

Note to myself: if I don't get a Neo Aveniraball within 3 days, I might have to draw NAball myself.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction