NATION

PASSWORD

NSPolandball 3: Return Of The Countryballs (4 YEARS!)

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

What should be the next thread's title be?

The Countryball Strikes Back!
23%
Now with more Poland!
14%
AKA The Eternal Polandball Thread
8%
The Most Balls You'll Ever See on NationStates
53%
Other
2%

Total votes : 1657

Piste-Land
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Piste-Land » Fri May 29, 2020 8:21 pm

viewtopic.php?p=37174132#p37174132
I would like to request a countryball representation of the results of this survey.
If so, try arranging each countryball in order of its score (highest at the top or right, lowest at the bottom or left)
Last edited by Piste-Land on Fri May 29, 2020 8:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
| The Republic of Goldonia |
| An island nation on the planet of Equinox that maintains a non-aligned stance in international affairs. | Lore is currently being rewritten. | We're (physically identical to) humans. |
| Overview | President | Retconned Factbooks | (OOC) The F7 Choir! | IC Flag | (CLOSED/READ-ONLY) NSPoliteia Index | (OOC) Other Nations
| Tech Level: MT | NS Stats Used: Take a wild guess. | Alastair is a Stickmin. |

New Bradenia Ghost
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Bradenia Ghost » Fri May 29, 2020 9:44 pm

Kromi wrote:I'm surprised to see this thread hasn't reached 500 pages yet. Maybe I'l try to post a countryball of Kromi in my current artstyle (Hasn't changed much, lol)

Yeah... it's because inactivity has become high (like the Great Depression), it's kinda sad tho
The United Commonwealth of New Bradenia Ghost (NSName)
The United Commonwealth of New Bradenia (Canon Name)

Shinol
Secretary

Founded: May 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Shinol » Sat May 30, 2020 1:33 pm

https://pin.it/21VudvG A country ball

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Iona-Cartha » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:03 am

Eleutescepta
Secretary

Founded: Feb 20, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Eleutescepta » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:40 am

Well, time to say hi!

The Antipodal Nordic Wolf of Eleutescepta
Isyiiara

Dominioan
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Dominioan » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:44 am

Can i into ball pls? And if/when i can into ball, can you into upload to imgBB because i am not into able to use imgur?
Help i'm addicted to pain so I keep coming back to this site
Direct rule from Oklahoma City
Cool person

I've read 1984, so I can confirm this is in fact 1984

BOOMER SOONER
CHOP ON

Chan Island
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Chan Island » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:26 pm

Could somebody draw Chan Island with batwings please? And maybe a weapon as well?

Years ago somebody did that with my old flag but the style's changed a bit since then.
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=513597&p=39401766#p39401766
Conserative Morality wrote:"It's not time yet" is a tactic used by reactionaries in every era. "It's not time for democracy, it's not time for capitalism, it's not time for emancipation." Of course it's not time. It's never time, not on its own. You make it time. If you're under fire in the no-man's land of WW1, you start digging a foxhole even if the ideal time would be when you *aren't* being bombarded, because once you wait for it to be 'time', other situations will need your attention, assuming you survive that long. If the fields aren't furrowed, plow them. If the iron is not hot, make it so. If society is not ready, change it.

Igilgili
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 10, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Igilgili » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:54 pm

Well, yes, greetings from the Academic Republic of Igilgili, and the region of Chivana!

The Academic Hypertrophic Dude of Igilgili
Isyiiara

Greatdux
Envoy

Founded: Jan 19, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Greatdux » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:53 pm

Wilvementus wrote:Gut tagë my friënds! Anyeinsen up for bër?
(Image)

I am up for bër!
Welcome to Greatdux, have a noice day (in Greatdux).

Hey, remember that Afrikaans Voghul ultranationalist? He's dead now. Now we're just your usual libdem paradise, nothing to see here!!1

Note that this nation does not represent my views.

liberty.vg: United States of Virginia to collaborate with Voghulia on Mars landing | Cronies of deceased dictator Verzoek Tillinic to be trialed in Sneizssvyatmiklaus | [TILOS MEGNEZNI]

Tivanaghissa
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 19, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tivanaghissa » Wed Jun 03, 2020 1:36 am

Already is hour of presenting ourselves. Salutes from Tivanaghissa and Aive!

The Tropical Stallion of Tivanaghissa
Isyiiara

Danubian Peoples
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 21, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Danubian Peoples » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:47 am

A sequel to this
NS stats are not used.
This nation does not reflect my IRL views on anything.
Sorry for any mistakes I make with regards to history while roleplaying in historical RPs. Also I am not a qualified historian or academic. None of the make-believe I do is likely to stand up to academic scrutiny.

Valdez Islands is my puppet.

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Iona-Cartha » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:22 am

Terran Commonwealth
Political Columnist

Founded: May 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Terran Commonwealth » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:39 am

Terran Commonwealth wrote:Hello!

Could one perchance request a polandball meme including TerraBall and the old pre-unification countries USA, Great Britain, Japan, France, Germany, Russia, etc.; whatever’s best suiting the meme)? I’m thinking about Great Britain telling the other countryballs about the future and then a second slide showing TerraBall. Or with the other countryballs shaking in terror while TerraBall delivers a regular briefing on asteroid mining, unaware of their terror. Whichever’s funnier, hahaha.

I’m really looking forward to what you all could come up with ^^

Here’s the flag.

For further context, the Commonwealth takes place in the 24th century and includes the entirety of the Solar System as its own. Great Britain is supreme, and the world has a similar relationship as between England and Scotland, but less hostile.

I realise it may be poor behaviour to bump, but I just would like to get in on the community despite my lack of artistic skills.
| Terran CommonwealthFor the benefit of all mankind
The British Empire reforms into the Imperial Federation and founds a global community of nations. Essentially, an EU-like UN dominated by the British Empire.

1 Nov AD 2275
| The Herald | New Westminster, Mars, bids farewell to one of its greatest architects, Aurelia Perzan, who passed at 133 years yesterday.

Twicetagram and JYPe
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 27, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Twicetagram and JYPe » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:42 pm

Can I into ball please
johnathan

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Iona-Cartha » Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:53 am

A request I got from Discord

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Iona-Cartha » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:01 am

Its incredibly cursed

Glurponia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Glurponia » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:53 am

Iona-Cartha wrote:

A request I got from Discord

It's horrifying.

But in the best possible way.

The Tri-Planetary Coalition. A medium power on the galactic stage, with the internal squabbles you might expect from three different species with no shared history at all. It seems to work, however, as our many exports and intellectual wealth fund the highest quality of living this side of Central.
Glurponia uses NS stats and more or less represents my political views. Alternatively, here's my Political Compass

Iona-Cartha
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Iona-Cartha » Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:24 pm

I was forced to do an even worse one...

Ikheria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 28, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ikheria » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:07 am

Hello Tovarich!
Federal Democratic Republic of Ikheria
A nation in Poland, Belarus, and Kaliningrad from result of mass emigration from Nusantara/Indonesia. Capital is Yeltsingrad/Warsaw.
Member of CSTO, CIS, EEU (since its founding), as well European Union (since 2000).
Member of GD, formerly Europeia
| OOC: a 14-year old Indonesian teenager
Remember, Ikherian Language is Indonesian, but writed in Cyrillic script!
Ikheria Federal News Agency: ISEA reviewing IGMMS proposal.|Ikheria Navy began patrolling Baltic Sea after NATO 'pranking' Russia there.

Shinol
Secretary

Founded: May 14, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Shinol » Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:53 pm

Russian Independent Republics wrote:I would like a countryball of me, next to a countryball of Third soviet union, where im like 40x smaller
did they just collapse and you replaced them

Ikheria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 28, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Ikheria » Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:01 pm

Danubian Peoples wrote:
A sequel to this

Hey! In paralel universe, me are get nearly all Belarus and Eastern Poland and Kalilingrad!
Federal Democratic Republic of Ikheria
A nation in Poland, Belarus, and Kaliningrad from result of mass emigration from Nusantara/Indonesia. Capital is Yeltsingrad/Warsaw.
Member of CSTO, CIS, EEU (since its founding), as well European Union (since 2000).
Member of GD, formerly Europeia
| OOC: a 14-year old Indonesian teenager
Remember, Ikherian Language is Indonesian, but writed in Cyrillic script!
Ikheria Federal News Agency: ISEA reviewing IGMMS proposal.|Ikheria Navy began patrolling Baltic Sea after NATO 'pranking' Russia there.

La Paz de Los Ricos
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby La Paz de Los Ricos » Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:58 pm

Somebody's been playing a bit too much Minecraft these past weeks!

Eh, the shadows and edges could look better.
The Treangolist Revival of La Paz de Los Ricos
I survived the April 2024 NS outage! Also on a t-shirt! | Reworking national information. | The Navaluege Language (WIP)
CURRENT PROJECT . . .
The Tale These Islands Tell [PRIVATE|CLOSED] — [Chapter II - 02 April 2024]
A curmudgeonly Canadian reluctantly aids an aging Ricano legend in reviving the nation's history.

Glurponia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Glurponia » Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:44 am

The People's Arab Union and the North Levant Free State are constantly at each other's throats, often threatening actual war. Their sponsors- who else but the Big Two of the cold war- seem not to be too worried about it.

-NLS' Arabic text reads "epic", and PAU's reads "gamer". This isn't true in-universe (both have some actual calligraphy) but I thought it might be a fun way to show how the two are intertwined.
-I'm not sure how I feel about their text being hand-drawn. When I made the image I thought it would be a nice way to symbolize how they are relatively unheard compared to the superpowers' Large Bold Font, but the large bold font was nearly unreadable so I took it out.
-Yes, that is a sickle shaped like an Islamic crescent on the PAU's flag. I thought it would be funny.

The Tri-Planetary Coalition. A medium power on the galactic stage, with the internal squabbles you might expect from three different species with no shared history at all. It seems to work, however, as our many exports and intellectual wealth fund the highest quality of living this side of Central.
Glurponia uses NS stats and more or less represents my political views. Alternatively, here's my Political Compass

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Mon Jun 08, 2020 8:36 am

Silver Commonwealth wrote:Requesting a polandball of SC with Fez hat and an AA-12 rifle. Somewhat of a Middle Eastern feel, yet also the PMT aesthetic with AA 12.

/Bumpity bump
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
⚒ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ⚒
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
⚖ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴇʟʟ,
ʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ᴅᴇᴍᴏᴄʀᴀᴄʏ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ☠
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

This nation doesn't represent my views

IRL views: not much different from 4 years ago (socdem)

Tom being a control freak + pathological distrust of private enterprises = this nation

''I thought that I was a conservative. Turns out, I was just sentimental at times''

Starrden
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 22, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Starrden » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:52 am

Requesting a polandball of Starrden plying with a toy airplane. This is all I want.
Fedaral Republic mo Slons i Ragan - Long Live the Federal Republic of Starrden
NS Stats are neither alive or dead, yet instead in a state of eternal limbo, constantly enduring a existence of torture and horrific pain, but deliberately prevented from experiencing the sweet release of death and whatever comes after.
All views expressed by my nation are not my own
She/Her
00111010 00110011

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction