NATION

PASSWORD

NSPolandball 3: Return Of The Countryballs (4 YEARS!)

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

What should be the next thread's title be?

The Countryball Strikes Back!
23%
Now with more Poland!
14%
AKA The Eternal Polandball Thread
8%
The Most Balls You'll Ever See on NationStates
53%
Other
2%

Total votes : 1657

Deutsch-Afrika
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch-Afrika » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:29 pm

Serving mien vater on the Westfront against ze Syndikalisten
Deutsch-afrika
The German colony and amalgamation that shouldn't exist in this timeline yet still does... NIEN!!! Göring no you can't eat the entire continent!

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:01 am

Demirestad wrote:
Silver Commonwealth wrote:Requesting two SCPS (Silver Commonwealth's Protection Service) agents with caps like this, but with letters ''SCPS'' written on them instead in white color, with one of them asking ''Weren't we supposed to track down on commies?'', and other replying ''No, monarchists are the true threat. We are pals with commies now. Well, not with all of them'' Perhaps a Cuban cigar for one of them would be nice as well.

(Image)Preferably, draw them without the text on flag.

Yup, I like it!

Also, could I request a gifball for SC? (Current flag is for 3rd card season, The IC flag is there)
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
⚒ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ⚒
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
⚖ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴇʟʟ,
ʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ᴅᴇᴍᴏᴄʀᴀᴄʏ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ☠
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

This nation doesn't represent my views

IRL views: not much different from 4 years ago (socdem)

Tom being a control freak + pathological distrust of private enterprises = this nation

''I thought that I was a conservative. Turns out, I was just sentimental at times''

Demirestad
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Demirestad » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:03 am

Silver Commonwealth wrote:
Demirestad wrote:

Yup, I like it!

Also, could I request a gifball for SC? (Current flag is for 3rd card season, The IC flag is there)

Sure I can make one for you. Is there any particular expressions or accessories you want on it?
+ Dan Unasten Republik vonn Stadelandt +

I would create another nation to change the name but this one already has to much on it, whups

Staden Neuheten
Nothing whatsoever... For now

NS Stats are not used

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:08 am

Demirestad wrote:
Silver Commonwealth wrote:Yup, I like it!

Sure I can make one for you. Is there any particular expressions or accessories you want on it?

Khm, perhaps sunglasses (Like USAball), and a stylized general hat with red star, something akin like this?
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

Tom being a control freak + pathological distrust of private enterprises = this nation

''I thought that I was a conservative. Turns out, I was just sentimental at times''

Danubian Peoples
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 21, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Danubian Peoples » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:44 am

Hey Demirestad, any updates on the contest thingy from long ago? I'm guessing it's dead but if not, my application is still on the table. Also I'll get to posting an app soon.
NS stats are not used.
This nation does not reflect my IRL views on anything.
Sorry for any mistakes I make with regards to history while roleplaying in historical RPs. Also I am not a qualified historian or academic. None of the make-believe I do is likely to stand up to academic scrutiny.

Valdez Islands is my puppet.

The Sapmi
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sapmi » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:17 pm

Slutsk Horde wrote:
Slutsk Horde wrote:There you go!

Also taking this chance to make a request:
  1. In the middle of the first frame is Slutsk looking angry, saying: “Time for revenge on those that laugh at my name!”
  2. These nations appear one or two per frame, and Slutsk comes in charging towards them, slashing a sword towards the other nations, bleeding them or killing them. This might take several frames until all nations in the list are depicted. (Feel free to improvise speech here)
  3. In a puddle of blood among the other dead nations, Slutsk stands heroically, lifting up the sword, saying: “Ha! Now let’s see who dares to…”
  4. The blood disappears, the other nations suddenly come alive, form a circle around Slutsk, they continue to mock Slutsk, while Slutsk stands there, surprised, dropping the sword.

Bump

bump
News for March 2088:
International News: Growth of world market slowest since 2074 | European Federation announces complete unification to occur within the century | Hispaniola wins the 2088 World Cup, the first Carribean Nation to do so

Local News: Terrorist attack in Finnmark leads 84 dead, week of mourning instituted | Call for vote of no-confidence held off as Bjorn Handal's approval rate surges to 51%

The Rundown: The Saami Commonwealth is a nation located in Northern Scandinavia that declared independence in 2052. Factbooks are factual, most NationStates statistics are not

Slutsk Horde
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Slutsk Horde » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:23 pm

The Sapmi wrote:
Slutsk Horde wrote:Bump

bump

tfw you make a request targeting someone and they also bump it
!! УВАГА !! UWAGA !! ВНИМАНИЕ !!
This nation was revived on 2021-09-27. Any content posted before that under this nation is no longer canon.

Deutsch-Afrika
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch-Afrika » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:31 pm

Deutsch-afrika
The German colony and amalgamation that shouldn't exist in this timeline yet still does... NIEN!!! Göring no you can't eat the entire continent!

Demirestad
Envoy

Founded: Nov 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Demirestad » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:39 pm

Silver Commonwealth wrote:
Demirestad wrote:

Khm, perhaps sunglasses (Like USAball), and a stylized general hat with red star, something akin like this?

Is this good?

Danubian Peoples wrote:Hey Demirestad, any updates on the contest thingy from long ago? I'm guessing it's dead but if not, my application is still on the table. Also I'll get to posting an app soon.

Regarding the contest it is most likely not going to happen since you seem to be the only person interested.
+ Dan Unasten Republik vonn Stadelandt +

I would create another nation to change the name but this one already has to much on it, whups

Staden Neuheten
Nothing whatsoever... For now

NS Stats are not used

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:18 am

Demirestad wrote:
Silver Commonwealth wrote:Khm, perhaps sunglasses (Like USAball), and a stylized general hat with red star, something akin like this?

Is this good?

Yes, it is. Not sure, where I am going to put that in my factbooks, but it is nice enough there.
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ

New Bradenia Ghost
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Bradenia Ghost » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:44 pm

Welp I'm Back
A long break from posting
The United Commonwealth of New Bradenia Ghost (NSName)
The United Commonwealth of New Bradenia (Canon Name)

Deutsch-Afrika
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch-Afrika » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:11 pm

New Bradenia Ghost wrote:Welp I'm Back
A long break from posting

Guten tag
Deutsch-afrika

Danubian Peoples
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Danubian Peoples » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:36 am

Some stuff from CK2. Details are described in the PDX thread. The top panel (there are two panels, the clay with a crown and the black ball behind it are panel 2) is a snapshot of this game right here. Just follow the thread from there, I posted quite a few updates on it. Refer to this post for the story behind panel 2.

And now Valdez Islands with mud on their face. I'm currently storycrafting the Valdezian War for Independence, and I'm imagining that the rebels went full Vietnam and waged a guerrilla war from the islands' forested regions.
NS stats are not used.
Sorry for any mistakes I make with regards to history while roleplaying in historical RPs. Also I am not a qualified historian or academic. None of the make-believe I do is likely to stand up to academic scrutiny.

Slutsk Horde
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Slutsk Horde » Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:24 am

Requesting a comic based on a CK2 playthrough I have had recently, details as follows:
  1. On the steppes. Jenö is attacked by Ashina, both riding horses, wearing rider helmets, and carrying bow and arrow. Jenö asks for his subordinate Tarján for help, only to find Tarján is backstabbing Jenö.
  2. Jenö is killed, Tarján is victorious, and Ashina leaves in disappointment from being unable to demand something from the war.
  3. Tarján takes a Misharid woman as concubine, and then abandons Tengri faith for Manicheanism. Then Manicheanism becomes so widespread that Zoroastrianism gets called a "heresy". (Perhaps could be shown by a Manicheanball growing bigger than a Zoroastrianball)
  4. Several more clans appear around Tarján: Császár, Árpády, Somogy, Kán, another Árpády and Megyer.
  5. All the above clans are riding horses, some carry bows and arrows, others carry swords, fighting against the tribal infantry of Kiev and Krivichia. (perhaps multiple Kievballs and Krivichiaballs can be shown here, but all of them just have standard sword and shield)
  6. The cavalry kill the infantry, pillage their tribe and set fire to a temple.
  7. The clans fight against a much larger Ashina and Yabghumakh cavalry hordes, in the end Tarján grows (takes clay) and Yabghumakh shrinks in size.
  8. Tarján riding on his horse sees a tribe from far away, asks his clans if they are getting tired of fighting, and if they want to settle there, and they all agree.
  9. They all build their own tribes on the steppes, while they also change flags: Tarján becomes Slutsk, Császár becomes Chernigov, Árpády becomes Crimea, Somogy becomes Sarkel, Kán becomes Smolensk, the second Árpády becomes Mordva, and Megyer becomes Cheremisa.
  10. The tribes of Sarkel are raided by Karadakhu riders, but Slutsk's remaining cavalry, combined with the new tribal soldiers, chase them away.
  11. The tribal soldiers are attacked by Serbia and Bessarabia's tribes, but Slutsk's tribe wins and captures a Serbiaball and a Bessarabiaball in prison.
  12. Slutskball sends a smaller Slutskball (representing his son) away as a mercenary band.
  13. Slutsk offers a ransom from Serbia and Bessarabia to release those that have been captured earlier. Serbia and Bessarabia agree and leave a bag of gold in front of Slutsk.
  14. With the newly acquired gold, Slutskball starts converting tribes into castles, cities and temples, and hence new balls appear: Slutsk and Gomel represented as nobles in charge of castles, Mazyr represented as a burgher controlling a city, and Rechytsa represented as clergy controlling a temple.
  15. Slutsk gets an emperor's crown and sits on a throne. Outside of the castle, Davyd-Haradok is rebelling but Slutsk's retinues put down the rebellion immediately.
  16. Slutsk demands to arrest Chernigov, but Chernigov rebels, Slutsk raises its levies and defeats the rebels. Finally Chernigov is arrested. However, Slutsk being grateful, offers to release Chernigov on the grounds that Chernigov abandons the Zoroastrian heresy for the Manichean true faith.
  17. A final screen showing "to be continued".

If anyone takes this request, I would be very grateful. I understand that it is a big request, so please take your time. If there is anything you don't understand, feel free to telegram me.
Last edited by Slutsk Horde on Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
!! УВАГА !! UWAGA !! ВНИМАНИЕ !!
This nation was revived on 2021-09-27. Any content posted before that under this nation is no longer canon.

Keltegistan
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Keltegistan » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:52 am

I'd like to request a Keltegbrick wearing a kalpak hat and holding a bow and quiver of arrows in a desert setting. I'd also like a gifball of Keltegbrick. Apologies if this seems like a lot

Danubian Peoples
Ambassador

New York Times Democracy

Postby Danubian Peoples » Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:48 pm

Keltegistan wrote:I'd like to request a Keltegbrick wearing a kalpak hat and holding a bow and quiver of arrows in a desert setting. I'd also like a gifball of Keltegbrick. Apologies if this seems like a lot

Here you go! Sorry but I omitted the bird-thingy on the yellow part of the flag. I suggest you remove it, change its color or move it somewhere else, as right now the white bird really blends in with the yellow field. And on flags I don't want that. It is till your flag though, so take my suggestion as well, a suggestion. I ain't stopping you from going full Pocatello with your flag.

Yes I'm warming up to the idea of doing requests again. No this does not mean I will replace Maori Moon. Here is Maori Moon De Facto until further notice.

As for this, no. Can't stomach that. Sorry!

EDIT: Wait, oops! Sorry Keltegistan but I completely misread your post! I thought 1. that you wanted a ball, and 2. that you were simply asking for a generic 'I want [country]-ball' pic. All I did was take a look at your factbook and doodle something out of it. I haven't worked with anything but ball-shapes in forever so this'll take a while.
Last edited by Danubian Peoples on Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NS stats are not used.

Deutsch-Afrika
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Deutsch-Afrika » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:11 pm

He's after Texas Red
Deutsch-afrika

The Biggles Syndicate
Diplomat

Founded: May 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Biggles Syndicate » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:38 pm

Deutsch-Afrika wrote:(Image)
He's after Texas Red

Arizona Rangerball Is About to Shoot You
Last edited by The Biggles Syndicate on Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mechyrdia
Secretary

Founded: Jul 30, 2016
Corporate Bordello

Postby Mechyrdia » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:45 pm

The Mechyrdian legbot now has arms! Now Mechyrdia can do this:

THE HOUR OF DECISION
Factbooks
F7 Discord
Res Gestæ
NS Stats/Policies are non-canon
Current year is 2896 AD
Lore has multiple sovereign states
Hobbyist coding enjoyer
LOCVTOR·SCRIPTORQVE·LATINAE
WH40K, ST:DS9, Fo:NV fan
Oswald Spengler simp
On Discord @ laniustrolling

Keltegistan
Civil Servant

Founded: Feb 01, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Keltegistan » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:48 pm

Danubian Peoples wrote:
Keltegistan wrote:I'd like to request a Keltegbrick wearing a kalpak hat and holding a bow and quiver of arrows in a desert setting. I'd also like a gifball of Keltegbrick. Apologies if this seems like a lot

Here you go! Sorry but I omitted the bird-thingy on the yellow part of the flag. I suggest you remove it, change its color or move it somewhere else, as right now the white bird really blends in with the yellow field. And on flags I don't want that. It is till your flag though, so take my suggestion as well, a suggestion. I ain't stopping you from going full Pocatello with your flag.

Yes I'm warming up to the idea of doing requests again. No this does not mean I will replace Maori Moon. Here is Maori Moon De Facto until further notice.

As for this, no. Can't stomach that. Sorry!

EDIT: Wait, oops! Sorry Keltegistan but I completely misread your post! I thought 1. that you wanted a ball, and 2. that you were simply asking for a generic 'I want [country]-ball' pic. All I did was take a look at your factbook and doodle something out of it. I haven't worked with anything but ball-shapes in forever so this'll take a while.

It's OK. I liked that picture quite a bit.

Novaja Vietj Dielienaja
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Novaja Vietj Dielienaja » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:29 pm

Requesting a NVD ball appearing dissatisfied and saying “I’m not a reactionary!”

New Bradenia Ghost
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby New Bradenia Ghost » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:42 pm

Here's a Request (which I don't know why I am requesting):
1. New Bradenia Ghost saying "Hello, I'm back from my forums vacation" with this expression: :)
2. New Bradenia Ghost then says "and I have no request to think of" with this expression: :meh:

Coryanhafflaruda
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 24, 2019
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Coryanhafflaruda » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:48 pm

Request:

1. A Derpy, young Coryan ball saying ''Can into multiverse?''
2. A Portal opens out of nowhere and future Coryan ball saying ''yes'' while throwing out rockets

Really appreciate it!
BIG THINGS ARE COMING

Chadlai
Attaché

Founded: Sep 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Chadlai » Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:24 am

Guess who's back?
Last edited by Chadlai on Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
this nation is inactive. also a lot of my old non-nspb forum posts are cringe.

It doesn’t matter your gender, race, or sexual orientation, people are people. We are all people and should all accept each other.

Usually, my nation's choices do not resemble my political views.
In real life, I'm a libertarian/somewhat conservative boi (lmao how much this has changed. I moved WAAAAY to the LEFT lollll) from the great state of Ohio. Again, the choices of my nation do not entirely resemble my political views, but I should add that I wasn't trying to take a super ultra realistic approach when I wrote my factbook.

New Bradenia Ghost
Chargé d'Affaires

Postby New Bradenia Ghost » Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:04 am

Chadlai wrote:(Image)
Guess who's back?

Welcome Back Friend

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction