NATION

PASSWORD

NSPolandball 3: Return Of The Countryballs (4 YEARS!)

A coffee shop for those who like to discuss art, music, books, movies, TV, each other's own works, and existential angst.

Advertisement

Remove ads

What should be the next thread's title be?

The Countryball Strikes Back!
23%
Now with more Poland!
14%
AKA The Eternal Polandball Thread
8%
The Most Balls You'll Ever See on NationStates
53%
Other
2%

Total votes : 1657

Tengania
Envoy

Founded: Nov 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tengania » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:05 pm

New Excalibus wrote:
Tengania wrote:Ah, okay.

And to make myself stop thinking that i'm posting way too much, here's that polandball you asked for.

(Image)

For tips, i'd suggest stop copy-pasting the flag and then drawing the ball over it. Practice drawing the flag inside the ball outline, and then when you think you're pretty decent at that, start curving the flag to make it seem that the ball is spherical and rounded. When you have that down pat, start modifying the flag's color's brightness ("Lum") and making shadows. Eventually you'll get comfortable enough to do stuff like eye patches, hats and other complicated things.

The reason I just draw over the flag is because I'm crap at drawing flags. You really don't want to see me draw flags.

Draw flags.
muahahahaha

But really, you may be crap at drawing flags now, but you will get better.

Last edited by Tengania on Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
----=====• |THE VANGUARD| •=====----
BREAKING NEWS: Five-hour search for mystery UFOs called off after witness is informed of the existence of birds | Dealing with a Pandemic: should Tengani schools have opened this autumn? | 75,000-year-old hand stencils in a hole near a tree by a river | World tensions rise as first nuclear detonation in thirty-two years detected in southern hemisphere

Narumasang
Secretary

Founded: Jul 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Narumasang » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:35 pm

(After totally not being forgotten about, I've returned, again. How's everyone?)
Majulah, Narumasang!
Raja Perlembagaan Narumasang, Kingdom of Narumasang.
(Malayan Constitutional Monarchy located in the entire Nusantara archipelago. )
25% chance of beginner-tier RP, 75% chance of being unfunny and 100% of being obnoxious and uninformed.
G20 || 9th Highest GDP || 4th Highest Population

Alt of Khryov
I now have a DeviantArt! Please go harass me on there.
OOC
I am not from South East Asia. Please don't hurt me If I get everything wrong, which I most likely will.

New Excalibus
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Excalibus » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:40 pm

Tengania wrote:
New Excalibus wrote:The reason I just draw over the flag is because I'm crap at drawing flags. You really don't want to see me draw flags.

Draw flags.
muahahahaha

✦ excal ✦
complicated signatures are for the weak.

Tengania
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tengania » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:48 pm

Narumasang wrote:(Image)
(After totally not being forgotten about, I've returned, again. How's everyone?)

Oh, where did you go to? We (or me, at the very least) noticed you were gone and missed you!

New Excalibus has started out strong with Polandball, basically been doing exactly what I did when I started out..
New Excalibus wrote:
Tengania wrote:Draw flags.
muahahahaha

No, I swear I won’t laugh. Just practice on simple flags like Canada’s or France’s first, right?

sil vous plait no stabby stab I won’t rire
Last edited by Tengania on Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BREAKING NEWS: Five-hour search for mystery UFOs called off after witness is informed of the existence of birds | Dealing with a Pandemic: should Tengani schools have opened this autumn? | 75,000-year-old hand stencils in a hole near a tree by a river | World tensions rise as first nuclear detonation in thirty-two years detected in southern hemisphere

New Excalibus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Excalibus » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:21 pm

hey where is all the other hecking people
✦ excal ✦

Sefy the Great
Diplomat

Founded: May 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sefy the Great » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:47 pm

New Excalibus wrote:hey where is all the other hecking people

*polishing picklehaube*
well i'm still here, i have no idea where the others are.
A 12.7 civilization, according to this index.

Motto is "All shall be well, and all matter of things shall be well." but it didn't fit.
reworking history, please wait...

New Bradenia Ghost
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Bradenia Ghost » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:29 pm

New Excalibus wrote:
Pan-Asiatic States wrote:

Wait a second... You used the circle tool?! Have you any respect for the eternal rules of Polandball?!

He also drew black lines for color or colour (If your Canadian or British)
The United Commonwealth of New Bradenia Ghost (NSName)
The United Commonwealth of New Bradenia (Canon Name)

New Bradenia Ghost
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 12, 2018

Postby New Bradenia Ghost » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:40 pm

New Bradenia Ghost wrote:
Aeisonia wrote:The spammer is of the back

I know and I promise I'll be patient

Hey guys I am sorry for this spam but HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TO TAKE
The United Commonwealth of New Bradenia Ghost (NSName)
The United Commonwealth of New Bradenia (Canon Name)

New Excalibus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Excalibus » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:43 pm

New Excalibus wrote:Wait a second... You used the circle tool?! Have you any respect for the eternal rules of Polandball?!

He also drew black lines for color or colour (If your Canadian or British)

Already pointed that out, read the previous page, you hopeless spammer.
(jk still a spammer but not entirely hopeless)
Also,
New Bradenia Ghost wrote:I know and I promise I'll be patient

This'll take a long time. You're already known as "the spammer" and already have been mocked by Tengania.
Last edited by New Excalibus on Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦ excal ✦

Aeisonia
Envoy

Founded: May 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Aeisonia » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:55 pm

Also,
New Bradenia Ghost wrote:I know and I promise I'll be patient

This'll take a long time. You're already known as "the spammer" and already have been mocked by Tengania.[/quote]
Also Kyrusia. :rofl:

Edit: whoops I broke the quote
Last edited by Aeisonia on Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Defence Alert Level [DEFALLEV]
[2]
Top National Stocks
AUS ↓ 0.234%
NRM ↑ 1.34%
AGA ↑ 4.87%
HGG ↑ 3.00%
PAS ↑ 1.23%
Post-societal-collapse authoritarian corporate cyberpunk hell

This nation is a perfect representation of my views.

"Dissent? Crushed. Human Rights? Never existed. Opposing countries? Obliterated. Godmodders? Hung from a streetlamp. Minorites? Forced to the dig their own graves and shot. Your sole purpose in life? Spend money, procreate, and die. Hotel? Trivago." -Neos Realm

Anthem:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRMgRvlphJ4

Sefy the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sefy the Great » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:21 pm

Aeisonia wrote:Also,
New Bradenia Ghost wrote:Hey guys I am sorry for this spam but HOW LONG IS THIS GOING TO TAKE

This'll take a long time. You're already known as "the spammer" and already have been mocked by Tengania.

Also Kyrusia. :rofl:

Edit: whoops I broke the quote[/quote]
and anyone who hasn't downright mocked them has made sly remarks at their expense :P
Edit: quote is broke
Last edited by Sefy the Great on Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Motto is "All shall be well, and all matter of things shall be well." but it didn't fit.

Sefy the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sefy the Great » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:45 pm

Sefy the Great wrote:
Demirestad wrote:(Image)

Hey guys, I am back again! I will be a bit more active now.

Also I made a factbook with all of the different Polandball drawings I made for people as well as some of the ones I made in my region, go take a look if you want! https://www.nationstates.net/nation=demirestad/detail=factbook/id=1062603

quite a nice selection of polandball comics there

anyway, request for anyone :P.
i request a GreatianEmpireball (use the old communist commonwealth flag from before) entering The Draconic Wilderness (pocket dimension filled with Dragons) while The Ministry of Public Decency raids the building in case anyone is trying to enter The Draconic Wilderness. Draw Ministry Official as a GreatianEmpireball with this man's hat:

/bump

Kyrusia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:25 pm

New Bradenia Ghost: You were told in May of 2018 to stop needlessly quoting yourself, as such is spam; you were also told then that no one in this thread is obligated to make anything for you. You've been banned twice for spamming, and even lost two nations over evading a ban. It's clear that simple warnings and bans do not get the message across. So. We're going to do something special, and a rarity:

*** You are banned from the NSPolandball thread (or any continuation) for 6 months. *** If you post in this thread (or any continuation) before February 27, 2019 this account and/or any evading account(s) will be deleted. For the purposes of your record, this will be lodged as a special warning. That includes any sort of response to this post. Period.

For the rest of you: there's no need for the snark; if the above player - or any suspected puppet - posts in this thread again before the aforementioned date, file a report in Moderation.
Last edited by Kyrusia on Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[KYRU]
old. roleplayer. the goat your parents warned you about.

Sefy the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sefy the Great » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:57 pm

Narumasang wrote:(Image)

Pretty good, and it's been the usual. Trainballs come back, some new people join, Maori Moon comes down from the heavens and graces us with good art - wait that sounds like worship. i don't worship. Scheiße.

EDIT: i've apparently got no knowledge of time, it's been more then two weeks since Maori Moon came and did their art.
Last edited by Sefy the Great on Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Narumasang
Secretary

Founded: Jul 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Narumasang » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:13 am

(I have no idea what your flag is Sef, I tried to look for it but couldn't find nothing so I just googled "Communist Aus Commonwealth flag" and used that I'm sorry aaaaa)
EDIT:
Sefy the Great wrote:this is just perfect. In fact, i'll make that flag you used for me mine for the sake of it.

EDIT: BTW, my google search doesn't want to show the flag you used, mind linking me the flag? thanks.

I Kinda lied I actually combined a regular Australian flag without the jack and a communist Aussie flag so you wouldn't be able to find it, So here's an edited version in case you'd still want it for some reason
Last edited by Narumasang on Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Majulah, Narumasang!
Raja Perlembagaan Narumasang, Kingdom of Narumasang.
(Malayan Constitutional Monarchy located in the entire Nusantara archipelago. )
25% chance of beginner-tier RP, 75% chance of being unfunny and 100% of being obnoxious and uninformed.
G20 || 9th Highest GDP || 4th Highest Population

Alt of Khryov
I now have a DeviantArt! Please go harass me on there.
OOC
I am not from South East Asia. Please don't hurt me If I get everything wrong, which I most likely will.

Sefy the Great
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sefy the Great » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:19 am

Narumasang wrote:
(I have no idea what your flag is Sef, I tried to look for it but couldn't find nothing so I just googled "Communist Aus Commonwealth flag" and used that I'm sorry aaaaa)

this is just perfect. In fact, i'll make that flag you used for me mine for the sake of it.

EDIT: BTW, my google search doesn't want to show the flag you used, mind linking me the flag? thanks.
FURTHER EDIT BECAUSE I FOUND MY OLD FLAG (that was funnily enough in the exact same search as you found the one that you used XD): psst, over here
Last edited by Sefy the Great on Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

New Excalibus
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby New Excalibus » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:46 am

Narumasang wrote:

XD Hilarious!
but the only thing that i worship is the choo choo train
✦ excal ✦

Silver Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 16, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Silver Commonwealth » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:00 am

Okay, so I had tons of time today, and I decided to drew Lee Oliver as a polandball, with his revolver. Perhaps he would be a general in SC's timeline?
✥ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡꜱ ✥
- ꜱɴɴ
- ᴀʀᴄʜɪᴠᴇ
✉ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ✉
- ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪꜱᴛʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
- ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ
⚒ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ ᴏꜰ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴᴡᴇᴀʟᴛʜ ⚒
|☐ʜᴏᴍᴇ☐|❖ꜱᴄ ɪɴ ʜᴏɪ4❖|★ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ʀᴀᴅɪᴏ&ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ★|❇ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛɪᴛᴜᴛɪᴏɴ❇|✧ᴍɪʟɪᴛᴀʀʏ✧|✝ᴍᴀᴘꜱ&ɪɴꜰᴏ✝|☢ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ☢|
⚖ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴇʟʟ,
ʀᴀᴅɪᴄᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄ'ꜱ ᴅᴇᴍᴏᴄʀᴀᴄʏ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴀʟ ☠
_[][][][][][][L'''][Σ][][~][][][]_
̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_(▀_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)_▀)/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿

This nation doesn't represent my views

IRL views: not much different from 4 years ago (socdem)

Tom being a control freak + pathological distrust of private enterprises = this nation

''I thought that I was a conservative. Turns out, I was just sentimental at times''

The Batavia
Senator

Founded: May 08, 2017

Postby The Batavia » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:56 am

My first attempt at a comic. No context, just make of it as you will.
Ditched my old signature. Will be making a pretty looking one when I find the time.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Tengania
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tengania » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:58 am

Narumasang wrote:
EDIT:
Sefy the Great wrote:this is just perfect. In fact, i'll make that flag you used for me mine for the sake of it.

I Kinda lied I actually combined a regular Australian flag without the jack and a communist Aussie flag so you wouldn't be able to find it, So here's an edited version in case you'd still want it for some reason

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:05 am

Really,i'd post more art if it wasn't for my damn eagle
It looks nice, but it's basically impossible to do it, principally because i have to do everything on MS paint
Last edited by Skarten on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tengania
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tengania » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:11 am

Skarten wrote:Really,i'd post more art if it wasn't for my damn eagle
It looks nice, but it's basically impossible to do it, principally because i have to do everything on MS paint

You could have a separate flag for Polandball; something visually simular (same colours, etc.) but have a different, simpler object replacing the eagle.

Skarten
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Skarten » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:14 am

Tengania wrote:
Skarten wrote:Really,i'd post more art if it wasn't for my damn eagle

You could have a separate flag for Polandball; something visually simular (same colours, etc.) but have a different, simpler object replacing the eagle.

Hmh. I guess if i wasn't able to do it in any way.
But i'm probably going to try to find a way to make a simplistic version of the eagle first.
Last edited by Skarten on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tengania
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Tengania » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:19 am

Skarten wrote:
Tengania wrote:You could have a separate flag for Polandball; something visually simular (same colours, etc.) but have a different, simpler object replacing the eagle.

Hmh. I guess if i wasn't able to do it in any way.
But i'm probably going to try to find a way to make a simplistic version of the eagle first.

I'll try to make a polandball of your country, maybe that'll help?
And if you decide on a different object, here's a simple template of your flag.

Edit: here it is.

I just glazed over the feathers (I could have used size 2 pencil tho) and basically smoothed everything. How's it look?
Last edited by Tengania on Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astraliniai
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Astraliniai » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:28 am

Greeting art gods of the NS Polandball thread.
Could I have Astraliniaiball issuing an order and watching a planet-destroying superweapon being fired? If anyone decides to take my request up, I would be extremely thankful.
THE ASTRALINIAI CONVERGENCE
A race of 10-12 ft tall, genderless, non-humanoid aliens who communicate with a series of growls, thumps, groans and other noises.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Arts & Fiction